Touched Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me help." Christine said cheerfully, crouching down and rather roughly yanking the jumpsuit out of Catherine's hands, pulling it swiftly to her ankles and easing it around one heel and then the other. She stood back up and tossed it forcefully towards Catherine's closet. "Better?" The younger woman asked rhetorically. "Just two fine-ass naked girls. Let's go brush our teeth hottie." Christine shot her mother-in-law a big grin and pulled her towards the bathroom. "I hope you don't mind, I brought my toothbrush in here this morning." She said, stepping over to the sink. Catherine followed silently, mirroring her daughter-in-law's movements as she picked up her brush and loaded it with toothpaste. In mere moments they were somewhat surreally brushing their teeth together in front of Catherine's big bathroom mirror. Christine's hand wandered over and settled briefly on her mother-in-law's right hip before slowly and sensually roaming up and down her side.

Their eyes met, but Catherine couldn't hold her daughter-in-law's gaze for long, especially as the girl's hand glided smoothly down to her ass, giving it a tender squeeze before slipping back up her spine and lightly perching on the space between her shoulder and her neck. Their bodies bumped softly together and Catherine felt electricity arcing throughout her entire body. She stared fixedly at her own breasts, then cast a furtive glance at Christine's, she decided that she liked them both equally. The younger woman's might have been slightly bigger, but Catherine preferred the shape of her own, specifically the way they hung, looking lived in and well loved. They finished brushing their teeth, with Catherine following Christine back into the bedroom. The younger woman slunk right in under the covers, sighing contentedly. "I'm going to sleep like a baby." She murmured.

Catherine scoffed. "Babies do not sleep nearly as well as that trite expression would have you believe." Christine turned over slowly as her mother-in-law rather cautiously got into bed beside her. They lay facing, the girl smiling sleepily, the older woman sheepishly. She could feel the sheets all over her body, a new and unfamiliar experience, the slight roughness had a mild stimulating effect, not that she needed any help in that department. A very small part of her wanted to get out of bed and put something on, anything really, even panties or socks. This feeling of total nudity, it felt wrong somehow, at least when all she was doing was trying to sleep. The truth was, the only other times she was fully naked it bed was when she'd been having sex with Henry. Her cheeks burned and she crushed her thighs together tightly.

"Hey." Christine's whispering brought Catherine abruptly back into the present. She looked unusually alert, her green eyes wide and crystal clear. "I did think a bit more about what you said earlier, and maybe you're right about my generation. I'm not dumb enough to think I know everything, I know there's a lot you can teach me too. Also, we forgot, there's one last thing for you to do Catherine." Her eyes sparkled. The older woman frowned, she hadn't forgotten exactly... She was just planning on waiting until her daughter-in-law had fallen asleep. "So... Let's make things a little more interesting for both of us tonight. You can masturbate like usual but while you're doing it..." She paused long enough to wiggle her body forward, her knees bumping lightly into Catherine's thighs as she got closer and closer. Soon, their faces were almost touching. "I want you to show me some of that special kissing you were talking about in the kitchen." Her eyes were positively dancing.

Catherine groaned, expecting the girl to burst out laughing at any second, but she didn't. Her mirth faded and her expression slowly changed into one of sincere curiosity. "I'm serious Catherine." She whispered. "I've always been a meat and potatoes kind of girl... You were sort of right about me. Honestly I think I'm bad at kissing and I don't have much patience so usually I just kind of skip it." She actually managed to pull off a bashful sideways glance. Now it was Catherine's turn to almost laugh. This girl! How dumb does she think I am?! She cracked a smile, the slightest ripple of doubt disturbing her otherwise tranquil pool of certainty.

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to kiss you while I'm playing with myself?" Catherine asked softly, feeling immediate regret for saying it out loud. She'd meant to sound sarcastic, but as the words came out of her mouth she imagined actually doing it, and in that fickle instant her pussy had surged to life; clenching, pulsing, oozing. The second sentence had come out shrill and hoarse at the same time, her fingers trembled as she felt her hot syrupy juices trickling down the front of her left thigh. Christine just nodded, they were so close now that the younger woman's nose bumped against her own. Without any real willful action on her part Catherine found her hands both competing to get between her legs as quickly as they could. A finger slipped inside her effortlessly, then a second. Her other hand clamped over her throbbing clit, pushing it down even as it started rubbing. She whimpered, feeling an avalanche of sexual tension about to bury her alive.

Christine's lips where right there in front of her, mere millimeters away, moist, petulant, slightly cracked. She could feel and even taste the girl's sweet breath. Leaning in on pure instinct she, barely a shred of sapience remaining in her sex-addled brain, she brought their lips together. It was one of those absurdly tender, almost maternal kisses that she could have probably gotten away with under normal circumstances. But not with multiple fingers working away tirelessly deep inside her abnormally aroused vagina. Catherine moaned quietly, her back arching as she nestled her own swollen chest fully into her daughter-in-law's prickly bust. Hard nipples poking into her tender flesh as her lips opened wider, the kiss no longer tender or innocent in the least. Catherine's tongue slid ponderously into Christine's mouth, finding the younger woman's tongue and playfully assailing it.

Her daughter-in-law moaned, stiffened and then relaxed. It felt like a perfectly natural reaction from someone who was not at all used to this kind of kissing. Catherine actually started to wonder if her daughter-in-law had been telling the truth. Was it even possible? For someone so beautiful, so sexy and so experienced? She couldn't quite bring herself to believe it, even as Christine continued to react in unexpected but not unpleasant ways. Catherine was really starting to feel as though she were kissing this girl for the first time, as if no one else had ever kissed Christine like she was kissing her now. It made her feel special and grateful. This unbelievably powerful creature was in some unspeakable way at her mercy and under her influence. Catherine's arousal doubled, then tripled. Her mind simply couldn't cope with the immensity of such a thing. Even as she could feel the orgasm knocking, knowing it would soon be breaking down her doors like battering ram, she forced herself to focus on the kissing; giving her daughter-in-law everything she had.

They were both moaning pretty wildly as the dam finally broke, hot liquid gushing out from between Catherine's aching fingers, splashing and spraying everywhere under the covers. Christine squealed, then giggled, her legs twitching as the juice spattered her belly and thighs. "Holy fuck!" She laughed. "You were right." She gasped, her cheeks almost as red as her hair, panting for breath. "Kissing... Wow." She flopped over onto her back, staring at the ceiling, which was spinning nicely. Catherine also let out a long contented sigh and rolled onto her own back. She was tingling from head to toe, her lips felt like they were on fire, but in a very good way. The orgasm was still sending delicious aftershocks up her belly and down her legs. She wanted to keep moaning, but didn't want to spoil the moment. "That was amazing Catherine." Her daughter-in-law said after a few seconds of silence.

The older woman turned her head. "You can consider that your goodnight kiss." She smirked. Christine chuckled gleefully. It was quiet after that, a minute or two later the younger woman was breathing slowly, her eyes were closed. Catherine realized she was asleep. Oh to be young again. She thought, her own breathing slowing, her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. For one final time she moved, stirring subtly under the covers, feeling the full and complete extent of her nudity, also noting the warmth and proximity of Christine's equally naked body. There was something so honest about it, a primitive satisfaction she hadn't noticed before, a pervasive calm settled into her bones. How strange it was to feel so safe and secure so suddenly and unexpectedly. She drifted off in perfect contentment.

The pleasant sound of chirping birds roused Catherine to wakefulness, blinking and blearily she pushed herself up and turned her head to focus on the source of the sound. Squinting her eyes she saw that it was her daughter-in-law's phone, the screen dancing with the buzzing image of an alarm clock. The younger woman gracefully swooped over to her bedside table and swiped it off. "Glad so see you're awake. It's six in case you were wondering." She chirped, almost sounding like a bird herself. Groggily the older woman dragged herself out of bed, only blushing slightly when she noticed that she was still strikingly naked from the night before.

"Go ahead and get dressed Catherine, I set everything up yesterday with Ai, her cousin's auntie agreed to squeeze you in once I fully explained the situation."

Christine's mother-in-law took a moment to recall the name of their waitress at the Sushi restaurant, along with a few bits and pieces of conversation. Her pulse quickened when she remembered the part about the rope. Momentarily she paused, coming back to her body as she realized that without a second thought her legs had carried her over to her dresser.

"Don't bother with underwear, I'd recommend one of your long dresses, something easy to put on and take off all in one go, but not too thin or too tight." The younger woman smirked as she circled Catherine like a shark. Once they'd straightened up the disastrous looking bed, Catherine lingered, fussing carefully over the placement of her pillow, subtly sticking out her bottom in the hopes that Christine would stroke it or at least give it a little smack.

For unknown reasons her daughter-in-law had been uncharacteristically less physical and Catherine was starting to feel the effects of withdrawal. She found herself craving the casual caresses and squeezes, the controlling nudges, the gentle but firm grip of the younger woman's long elegant fingers wrapping confidently around her wrist. Just thinking about it got her juices flowing.

But Christine wasn't taking the bait, she brushed on by, nearly grazing Catherine's protruding butt, but not quite. The swirling of the air tickling the older woman's inner thighs as she swooshed past was enough to start Catherine's knees trembling though. She whimpered, straightening up quickly and striding over to her closet in record time. Feeling more than a little frustrated she reached for exactly the dress she wanted.

It met her daughter-in-law's criteria perfectly. It ended around the middle of her shins, it was fairly heavy denim and definitely loose enough to move easily. It fastened with a long row of dull brass buttons that went from top to bottom. It was sleeveless too which lent it whole added dimension of oblique eroticism giving that she wouldn't be wearing anything underneath.

Methodically she unbuttoned it down from the conservative squarish neckline until the opening was big enough for her to step inside. She smiled softly to herself as she realized that being fully naked in front of Christine didn't phase her much at all anymore, and in fact she took pleasure in the younger woman's thoughtful and appreciative gaze.

Catherine took her time, feeling the full sensual effect of each movement as she got dressed slowly in front of her daughter-in-law. The dangle and gentle bounce of her boobs as she bent down to step into the dress. The sway and jut of her hips as she spread her legs and pulled it up slowly, fully exposed but also in the process of sealing everything away.

One by one she fastened the buttons, from her knees up to her crotch, then up along the center of her belly, shuffling from side to side, tugging the dress up casually between buttons, relishing the stiff roughness of the material against her skin. The cool air puffed softly through the gaps between the buttons, pointedly reminding her just how near her nakedness was to the surface.

Catherine's crotch tingled pleasantly as she buttoned past it, the thick denim feeling fairly insubstantial in respect to the unconstrained open spaces on all sides of her slippery labia, and the still unfurled front of the dress. As her body continued to straighten she was forced to confront her overtly hard nipples and swollen breasts. It took more effort than she was expecting to pack them smoothly into place while engaging the final few buttons.

Panting from arousal as much as the exertion she made one final full-body pass, pinching and tugging everything into its most comfortable and flattering placement. Twisting sideways and lifting one arm gracefully out of morbid curiosity as to how much side-boob might actually be visible, she took a tentative peek. Luckily the space underneath her shoulders was not too extravagant, exposing only a tantalizing narrow rectangle of tender milky flesh.

"You really have good instincts." Christine said, suddenly swooping in. "This dress reminds me a little of some overalls I had when I was younger. On your perfect womanly body it's the ideal juxtaposition of casual comfort and cavalier provocation. All it needs is one final touch to flaunt your explicit femininity." Christine grabbed her mother-in-law by the hair and pulled her head back with both hands.

She wasn't exactly being rough, but there was a kind of carelessness to her movements that started the older woman's pulse racing. Christine raked her fingers rapidly through Catherine's short blond locks, dragging and pulling it tighter and tighter as she went. In under thirty seconds she'd gathered what little there was into an extremely short and stubby pony tail. From some unknown place she procured a red elastic hair band and wrapped it very securely around the flaxen bundle.

"There." She remarked glibly, giving the jaunty tuft of hair a playful swat that triggered a series of intense spasms between Catherine's distinctly moist inner thighs. "That should keep it out of the way during your appointment too." The younger woman grinned. Catherine turned slowly, admiring the ponytail from the corner of her eye as she turned away from her bedroom mirror; biting her tongue as the urge to beg her daughter-in-law to pull it roughly reared up inside her head.

Her vagina clenched, juices trickled eagerly down her legs, she willed her mouth to stay closed, knowing beyond any doubt that even the tiniest tug would have her coming uncontrollably on the spot. She gritted her teeth and stepped away from the mirror, heading resolutely for the door. "Let's go, I don't want to be late." She said, her voice slightly less steady than she would have hoped.

"Mhmm." Christine responded, her eyes scrunching up in jubilation as she followed at a comfortable distance behind her flustered mother-in-law. In a matter of moments they had left the house and Christine had overtaken her. The younger woman was leading them now, her pace casual. Catherine glanced down at her slender golden watch and noticed that it was about a quarter to seven. She immediately relaxed, Christine must have planned for everything, there was no way they were going to be late.

They walked steadily for another ten minutes, ending up in a neighborhood that Catherine had never been through before. It was certainly upscale, with a lot of impressive landscaping, big beautiful oak trees lining both sides of the street. The houses were not overly large, but they were all extremely well built and oddly similar with Italian stucco walls and red tile roofs. Most had gardens and these well-kempt spaces were lush with topiary and character.

Christine stopped in front of one particular place, the entrance was a tall Torii gate, at least three meters above their heads. It's bright and cheerful red paint made Catherine feel strangely at ease despite how intimidating it was to walk underneath. Once they'd entered the yard proper she noticed several interesting features. A small but beautiful pond, bisected by a curved bridge, surrounded by an assortment of small stone pagodas.

"Well, here we are." Christine said gleefully.

The front door was red too, just like the gate, in the middle was a large brass knocker that looked like a small human fist. Christine gently wrapped her fingers around its wrist and rapped it three times. The sound echoed around them in the spacious alcove that formed a very cozy protected porch. There were frosted windows on each side that offered a tantalizing yet murky view of indistinct shapes and colors. The light shifted within, there was the sound of a heavy bolt being drawn back; the door swung open. Catherine's mouth quirked. Standing before them was a very petite and well dressed woman with short yet very thick gray hair. She looked at least sixty, although her face had few definitive wrinkles. She was wearing a smart but slightly loose-fitting suit: black slacks with sharp creases, buttoned snugly around her narrow waist. Her top was a snow-white, sleeveless blouse with large shiny black buttons.

She was also wearing glasses with red angular frames, they caught Catherine's attention almost immediately. Her calm dark eyes regarded the two women for a few moments, the faintest curve of amusement manifesting on her small articulate mouth. "Good afternoon." She said with a distinctive accent, that somehow left the perfect pronunciation of her words unscathed. "My seven o'clock?" She said, smiling, gesturing gracefully with one slender arm, beckoning them inside.

"Oh, yes! Here she is!" Christine chirped, her voice warbling slightly as she awkwardly nudged her mother-in-law through the doorway. Catherine's eyes widened slightly as she glanced over at her daughter-in-law, her mind blanking momentarily as she realized that the younger woman was nervous. It was probably the first time she'd ever seen Christine display this degree of... Awe? "Miss... Kurogawa Sensei, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you were able to see her on such short notice." Christine's flustered fawning speech derailed Catherine's train of thought.

"Please dear, just Karen will do. This isn't Japan, and I may be old but I'm a thoroughly modern woman as you will soon discover." She flashed them both a mischievous grin that made her look forty years younger in an instant. Catherine inhaled sharply as she noticed one of Karen's sharp K9 teeth poking conspicuously down below her upper lip. Their hostess reacted shrewdly, raising one finger and gently stroking the tip of the tooth with its tip. "A rare genetic mutation and signification of my lineage, do you like it? I'm told it was considered to be quite attractive in the Shōwa Era!" She cackled, a beautiful laugh that was both vulgar and debonair at the same time. Catherine and Christine both chuckled nervously along. Karen didn't wait for an answer though, she just turned and kept walking deeper into her house.

The passages between rooms were spacious, with large sliding doors, all of which were wide open. The decor was elegant and looked absurdly expensive, but not like things you could buy, more like priceless antiques that belonged in a museum. There were tasteful arrangements of flowers on small tables tucked away in corners, a large bronze temple bell was erected on an absurdly sturdy dark wooden stand in the most expansive section of the central hall. It was packed to the rim with dark volcanic looking soil, out of which was growing an immense bonsai, a Hokkaido Elm that truly looked a thousand years old, overloaded with thousands of marble-sized, dangling, carmine colored fruits. It took Catherine's breath away. The sound of trickling water could be heard through an adjacent hall, a gentle aromatic breeze slipped past them as they navigated around the bell. A distant musical tinkling came from the other direction. Karen led them silently towards their unknown destination.