All Comments on 'Touching Her'

by JacobGoody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

What a splendid picture you've painted in my mind today.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I am not says this was a bad story, and I created a good picture in my mind, but there was no background on how they came to be where they were, and no names either

CliterateDommePackingCliterateDommePackingover 7 years ago

Real. Passionate. You've captured the elegant humanity of a loving new sexual encounter. Quite brilliantly written. It moves poetically - lovely. Thank you for sharing this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

CumInformer rates it 4.5/5 "very good, amazingly written."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

This story was garbage...where's the background story on how they got together? There's no sexual build uo or tension, nothing! Absolute garbage!!!

JacobGoodyJacobGoodyover 7 years agoAuthor
reply all

always appreciate the feedback - I do listen and take constructive criticism as a way to help inform my writing, but at the same time, I think some folks need to realize that not all stories need to follow the same basic formula. I've been a long time reader of erotica, and have found wonderful stories in a variety of different styles. Sometimes having a backstory helps, other times just getting into the action can become like prose, maybe sometimes even using names ends up creating unintended characterization, and the anonymous quality can elicit the hotness of a purely physical, one-off encounter.

As I try to improve, I'm working on a body of work in a variety of different categories and styles - if one of my stories doesn't do it for you, then I hope you read the rest of my efforts and maybe find something more towards your liking.

Frankly, I get incredibly bored with the concept of having to spend the first couple of paragraphs laying the narrative ground work of names, physical descriptions and origin stories.

Thanks for reading!

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 7 years ago
Very good story!

Don't pay too much attention to the haters. Some readers seem to want/demand that writers cater to their exact fantasies (provided you can even read peoples' minds!)

Your story had a nice easy flow...nice and light. This got my attention without dragging things out. Plus, it was refreshing to read something with this point of view.

I think this story does nicely as a stand alone or it could be continued. Either way, this was pretty great. Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous