All Comments on 'Tough Decisions'

by fungetter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hrnicholhrnicholalmost 14 years ago
She is better off without him

He is a player. He says what she wants to hear so that he can get into her panties. When he has satisfied that urge, he will be off for new conquests. She is better off to turn him away for someone who will be constant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

First, you write very well, vivid description for detail;s and don't overly embellish.

Now, I liked her, felt for her and to the near end, hoped she would turn on him and make him leave. Other possibility that he got smart with her after making out and she tearfully got out a gun, berated him and shot him in the goodies. I was disappointed in her giving in and...cheating on a new boyfriend. Understanding all she formerly felt, experienced, enjoyed and hurt over, I have seen others where this is difficult when an asshole comes back for more. I immensely disliked this jerk and was disappointed in her.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Well written, erotic and....

sad....

fungetterfungetteralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

thank you all for your comments, it means a lot to me. I wrote this to signify how I felt about an ex of mine, who hurt me, and when I left him, still wanted me to come back to him. It's been over a year now, I've been with my new man almost a year, and my ex is still begging me to come back. I wrote this not long after my ex and I split, letting loose my emotions, giving myself a cleansing. I hope you enjoyed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous