Tough Guy's Tiny Dick Exposed Public

Story Info
Tied up butt naked by angry man, tiny dick exposed online.
4.8k words
4.29
11.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rick and this is the story of probably the most unexpected and indescribable embarrassments I've ever known to happen to someone, which happened to me.

I'm 32 years old and a pretty big guy that turns heads when I walk into a room. I get called a "bear," both because of the size of my body, looks, and thick beard. I tend to intimidate people and part of me secretly likes that. I can be a bit shy but can mask it by the way I appear and try to portray myself.

The story starts on a cold night in December when I decided to go by myself to one of the local bars to have just a couple of drinks. I was on my second beer when I noticed a group of 4 large guys on the other side of the bar looking over at me. Because of the somewhat aggressive glares and smirks, I got the strong feeling they were talking to themselves, putting me down in some way and laughing about it. I tried to brush it off and finish my last beer, but was feeling a bit self-conscious at that point.

I went to the bathroom to go pee, and when I was about half way finished peeing, I heard two guys with deep voices walk in behind me. One of them said with a loud mocking and grumbling voice, "I bet his dick is barely big enough for him to stand up and pee." The other voice gave a deep laugh. My stomach dropped and I pretended to ignore them, not knowing why they were targeting me, or how to respond to it. I finished peeing, turned around, and did my best to avoid eye contact and go out the bathroom door. The bigger of the two of them stepped in front of my path and asked, "Do I know you from somewhere?" My eyes went from the floor and followed up a large body, even wider than mine, hairy forearms, past a thick black beard, and looked into the dark black eyes of what was a pretty intimidating looking man.

"I don't think we know each other" I said. Something about him looked very familiar, but I couldn't figure out from where.

"I think we do know each other" he said, "And I don't like you at all." Again my stomach dropped. I'm not used to conflict because most people are intimidated by me. I did my best to act calm, but was secretly both nervous and feeling a bit submissive to this large man who was now being so direct.

"No, I don't think we know each other" and I scooted past him and out the bathroom door.

I paid for my two beers as quickly as I could. I could see the 4 guys, all as big or bigger than myself, pointing over at me, both glaring and laughing. I could see them paying and getting ready to leave also. When I finished paying, I got up quickly and left out the side door to get to my truck where I had parked in the back parking lot. The back parking lot was well-lit but empty. I was reaching to open the truck door, when I heard the same deep gruffy voice from behind me yell, "Hey!" This didn't surprise me because I already knew something was up. I turned around to see 4 beefy men, all a little taller than me, walking in my direction. My breathing got rapid and I was feeling insecure and small at that point, knowing they didn't have good intentions. The largest guy, who blocked my way in the bathroom, said, "So you really don't remember me?"

No, I said. Then he turned to face the left of me, and pointed. I looked to my left at a lifted white truck, with the tailgate caved in where someone hit the back of it. Then it hit me, "Oh shit" I thought. I remembered exactly who he was. The week before I was tired on my way driving home and I lost focus for a second. I looked up to realize I was heading right for a white truck that had stopped at the red light, but it was too late to break. I got out to see the damage done and just remember a large man stepping out the truck, very angry. His truck was very damaged, but I didn't hardly have a scratch because of the heavy grill guard on the front of my truck. He was so irate about the damage to his truck, and as tired as I was, and lacking money to help pay the damage, I drove off after telling him I would be right back with my insurance information.

He saw the look on my face. "Now you remember." he said with that naturally booming voice. I froze and couldn't respond. I never expected to see this guy again. "I'll take that insurance information he said."

Sure, I said. "I'm really sorry, I was in a rush last week and had to get somewhere. I felt real bad about it." I did, but because he had been so mad and rude, I didn't feel that guilty. I went to the other side of the truck and could hear them walking behind me. I opened the door reached over, and felt two big hands push down on my back, so that my stomach was against the passenger side seat. One of the guys grabbed both my arms and pulled them towards him and behind my back. I knew this wasn't good, but I knew resisting against 4 large guys, one who was extremely upset, served no purpose but to make things worse. All I could manage to say was "Woah, hey." In an attempt to pretend to have even the smallest amount of resistance to these 4 men, any one of whom could have managed to overpower me. When I felt something tighten around my wrists, I knew this really wasn't good at all. They looked like they could have been construction workers, so maybe they carried zip-ties as part of their job.

Being the one that people are usually intimidated by, I had this strong resistance to letting these masculine looking men know that I was secretly intimidated by all 4 of them, and certainly all 4 of them at once caused an even more intense submissive feeling in me. I knew I was theirs and they certainly were not intimidated by me at this point.

"Come on tough guy" the leader of the group, and the angry driver from last week said. Overhearing them talk, I figured out his name was Brian. Brian grabbed me by my tied up arms and walked me over to a lamp post in the parking lot while his friends snickered. I felt so humiliated at this point. I always secretly felt an insecurity around other large guys. I think I would compare my masculinely to theirs, which is why I always got a bit of satisfaction if someone was intimidated by me. To be tied up in a parking lot with 4 guys feeling their dominance over me was both humiliating and somewhat arousing at the same time. The anxiety, uncertainty, and humiliation were the much stronger emotions. Brian pushed my back against the lamp post and explained to his friend to use another two zip-ties to tie my arms to the pole. His friend did, tightened up all the ties as tight as they could be, stepped back, and gave a deep chuckle which made me feel that much smaller and insecure.

My thoughts at this point is they were just going to get my insurance information, maybe laugh a bit, I could pay him for his troubles last week, and I could go home and try to recover from the humiliation. The other big guy from the bathroom started reaching into my pockets, which made me feel very vulnerable. He pulled out my phone, my keys, and my wallet. "Rick Ledger is his name" he said to the other guys, while looking at my I.D.

I kept quiet, knowing saying anything at this point was not going to help.

"Look here Rick" Brian said with a deep, serious voice. "I PROMISE you're going to regret running away last week."

I gulped, knowing I probably looked like I was real nervous at this point. He motioned to his friend, who stepped forward with a large pair of scissors, grabbed the bottom of my shirt and sweatshirt, and started cutting upwards. He cut all the up, then went behind me and cut all the way upward and pulled off the remaining fabric that was dangling. The cold air hit my chest and made me shiver. Three of them were chuckling, but Brian still had an angry crazed look in his eyes. I would have been intimidated by such a guy even if he were to be completely calm. My stomach was churning.

The angry and large man walked up to my face, looked right into my eyes, and 3 inches from my face said "I'm going to strip you butt naked right here tough guy."

I already couldn't look him in the eyes, but when he said this my mouth widened and I quickly glanced up to his eyes for any sign at all that he might not have really meant that. I couldn't imagine someone ever doing that to a stranger in this situation and certainly not an intimidating looking man to say that to me without blinking an eye.

"I'm really sorry" I said, "I can pay you for what happened last week and more." I could see the look of revenge in his eyes as he completely ignored me, looked at his friend, and told his friend to hand him my phone.

I used a face I.D. lock to secure my phone because it was quicker than putting in a code. When Brian saw this, he said. "perfect", and walked up to put the phone in my face. I closed my eyes instinctively knowing that whatever he was doing was not good and I did NOT want him inside my phone.

"HEY!" he said in a loud and commanding voice. It startled me enough that I briefly opened my eyes and that's all it took. I knew my phone screen unlocked when he stepped back and I could see his fingers moving around on my phone.

"Facebook" he said. "You want all your friends to watch live while you're tied up naked? You think anyone is still going to think you're a tough guy?" A jolt of anxiety went through my whole body and I never felt so small and helpless in my life. I couldn't imagine that happening and froze with my mouth slightly open, still rapidly breathing. I couldn't sense any signs of remorse with this large man who was engulfed in his anger. It's enough to be tied up and verbally dominated by such a large man, but I was also strongly aware of the feeling of his 3 friends while they felt a rush of satisfaction at the now terrified looking tough guy, clearly afraid of the threats being made. The most demasculinizing thing I could think of would be to be naked in front of 4 men who trigger insecurity in me as it, but the threat of friends and strangers online watching this happen caused panic.

"I bet you tough guy has a tiny dick" one of the friends chuckled. "The ones that pretend to be tough always do" his other friend said. I saw the third guy pull out his phone and start recording which made me feel completely self-conscious, if I could have been anymore.

"Smile for your Facebook friends" Brian said, and handed my phone to one of the other guys, who aimed the phone camera right at me. I didn't know if he was being serious about streaming me live to my own Facebook page, but the thought was too much to even process. I now had two phones recording on me, my own being the most terrifying at this point. Brian walked up to me, looked right into my face, and said with the most serious, rage filled, deep voice, "This is payback you fucker." Brian grabbed the shorts I was wearing, and with aggressive force, yanked them down until they were wrapped around my feet. The humiliation was so intense at that point that I quickly closed my eyes and tried to escape into my head.

"Step out your shorts, NOW!" Brian commanded, while his body blocked the view of my completely naked lower half from his friends and the two phones. He grabbed my shorts and stepped back. All at once, all 3 of his friends let out the loudest howling laughter. I squirmed and did my very best to break free of the zip-ties because of the overwhelming instinct to cover my exposed manhood. When I couldn't get any more humiliated, Brian himself let out a little snicker, which grew into chuckling, and then he burst out loud and actually was hunched over in laughter. I couldn't believe it. This raging angry man was now hunched over in laughter because the sight of me tied up naked. What was worse, all this was being filmed and I could only imagine where to.

Normally I have a slightly above average dick, but because of the size of my body, my dick when I'm flaccid often times looks very embarrassing in contrast to my body's thick size. I don't like to change in the locker-room or be seen naked by strangers because I'm very embarrassed about even the thought of someone thinking that I have a small dick. The cold air has my whole body shivering and I have nothing to keep me warm. I can physically feel my dick shrunken up and I'm too frozen in shame to even look down to want to see what it is that they're seeing and laughing so hysterically about.

Four men that would normally make me question my masculinity as it is, and here I am completely naked, tied up. and getting laughed at by them for what I'm assuming is the size of my shrunken balls and penis.

"Now we know why he tries to act so tough" one of them said.

Brian barely composed himself from his laughter and said, "Every one of his friends and every stranger on the internet is going to know now what a tough guy he really is." He then started laughing some more.

I wanted to explain to the phones recording me that the size of my body makes my dick look small, and it's really cold and I don't actually have a small dick, but I knew there was no point and that would have only added to my humiliation.

"Everyone laugh at tough guy Rick Ledger." Brian said. "Tell the cameras recording you that you ran away after you hit my truck because you have such a small dick and are afraid of a real man."

I secretly was intimidated by him, even with my clothes on, and I knew that he knew it. A switch flipped again in Brian when he remembered about his truck. The crazy look came back, although this time mixed with a look of dominance and laughter. He grabbed my balls with one of his large hands, started squeezing, and said "Tell the cameras that Rick Ledger is a small penis'ed, insecure boy, who deserves to go to jail for a hit and run vehicle accident."

I moaned loudly in pain and opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. He started squeezing harder, "Tell them about your tiny dick Rick Ledger."

I'm a very large guy myself that tends to get respect from people because of my size. At this moment, I felt so submissive to this large angry man and his friends who were seeing me completely naked. My pride and confidence as a guy was completely gone and no where to be found. I felt so much shame and embarrassment that I knew I was never again going to be able to pretend to be tough or have the same image to others. As a guy, you get judged as a man instantly by the size of your dick. Regardless of how big my dick normally was, with the cold and size of my body, I looked pitiful at that moment and I knew it and felt it.

"I....I have a...... small.. d..dick." Another jolt of anxiety shot through my body because I couldn't believe I just said that out loud in front of these men and cameras.

"How small Rick Ledger?" I could only guess as to why he was saying my full name, knowing that his friend's camera was also recording.

"It's....... small" I said very meekly.

He let go of his grasp on my balls, then rubbed his hand clean on my face before lighting smacking my cheeks like I was a submissive dog. At this point I felt completely in his control and dominance. Not only was I completely helpless to his revenge, but his commanding demeaner and looks drew me in so much that I felt like I would have willingly gotten on my knees for this large man if the situation was different. This thought made me so embarrassed. I was so glad at that moment the recording cameras and these men couldn't read my thoughts. But the submission on my face was very visible.

"Off we go" Brian said as he looked over at his friends who were laughing so hard that one of them was in tears. The laughter coming from such deep voiced, masculine men, made me feel that much more insecure and humiliated. The humiliation was indescribable. I knew my pride was gone.

Brian then said, "I work at the jobsite two streets down from here. Find me. I expect $700 in cash within the next week, or I promise you that it will be a lot more than your Facebook friends who will be watching this recording of you."

"Yes sir" I said. I couldn't believe I just told another man yes sir. I never do that but the submissive feeling had consumed me at this point. The guy using his own phone to record stopped the recording and put his phone away. The guy using my own phone had different plans. He went over to the tailgate of my truck, lowered it, and propped my phone up so it was leaning against the inside of the truck and facing right at me. He switched the phone to selfie mode. My heart froze. I could see the live recording and I could see messages quickly coming in on the bottom of the screen. I was too far away to read what they said.

At this point I still hadn't looked down to see how much my penis was shrunken. I was looking right into my own reflection, and even with the screen far away, I could see enough of the outline of my body to feel immediately more humiliated at the sight of my naked body and completely shriveled and tiny looking genitals on full display. I knew absolutely no one could mistake me for a tough guy with the way I looked right now. The guy who had set down the phone let out the most howling laugh he had during this experience. I couldn't blame him. The contrast between the size of my body and the size of my penis was a humiliating sight and I knew it. I couldn't move or do anything at all about it. I was completely exposed and on display for the enjoyment of these men and whoever else might be watching. I imagined that everyone I ever got satisfaction from intimidating was laughing hysterically at my embarrassment and wouldn't take me seriously as a man again. I knew there were probably people watching getting as much satisfaction from this as Brian and his friends. I was sure people were taking screenshots or recording this to their own phone, because I probably would have done the same thing while seeing such a laughable sight.

Brian put down my keys and wallet next to my phone. He then picked up my shorts and remains of my clothes, and with the biggest, cockiest smirk, said to his friends, "Let's go. Rick Ledger has a lot to think about and more of his friends are joining in to watch."

I was completely frozen and knew asking them to let me go would have just made them laugh more. I watched as they got in the damaged truck, backed up, and left the parking lot. Brian who was driving let out 3 loud honks, I'm assuming as a way to mock me, while they drove off and out of sight.

I could see messages on the livestream coming in faster and faster and was terrified to think of what people were saying to each other. About 15 minutes later, 2 girls and a guy came to the back of the parking lot, saw me, and looked terrified at first. Once they assessed the situation, the look of shock turned into laughter. One of them went inside to ask the kitchen staff for a pair of scissors after explaining the situation. One of the girls cut the zip-ties while the other girl couldn't resist getting a video. I can't blame her. This isn't something you see everyday.

With the meekest voice I've ever heard from myself, I said thank you, then went to the tailgate to grab my stuff. 432 people were watching my livestream. I couldn't believe the humiliation could get worse. The comment section was almost nothing but laughing emojis. I even recognized one of the names as someone who lives in my neighborhood say, "I've never seen anything this funny in my life!" Another person said, "They should have left your cocky ass tied up. I always knew you probably had a tiny cock."

I could see in the screen that my face was completely red with embarrassment. I quickly hit the end live button and didn't scroll to see the previous comments. I got into my truck, completely naked after having my shorts stolen. I heard the people behind me start laughing uncontrollably after I walked away. I drove home butt naked with the most shocked feeling while trying to process what happened.

The very next morning I found Brian at his jobsite and with all the courage I could, handed him an envelope with $700. I didn't recognize the workers with him, but I can assume from the laughter that they knew a lot more about me than I wanted them to.

12