All Comments on 'Tough Guy's Tiny Dick Exposed Public'

by Embarrassed_Men

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Embarrassed_MenEmbarrassed_Men11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did. Feel free to send a message if you're interested in a similar custom story written for you (and posted here.) Can include whatever details you want. Make it your own fantasy brought to life in story form. Get as brave with the details as you want. Your first or first and last name. Describe to me someone you know (their name will be changed, yours can stay the same.) They could be the potential bully in the story, or however you like. Include your dick size, the location details, tell me what drives you crazy. Asking for about $50 for a story this size or a bit longer. Bring your humiliation, embarrassment, SPH, type fantasies to life.

Tedison846Tedison84611 months ago

I absolutely love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What good old Brian didn't take in to count for his actions, was the of totally Humiliating Rick, by Exposing him that why naked. Rick had Absolutely nothing left to live for after that night. Rick waited a couple days to finally come out of his apartment that he had been hiding in from his Humiliation from being Exposed like that. But Rick was a totally broken man with nothing left to live for or loose. He hung his phone around his neck so it was on his chest, he started live streaming as soon as he saw Brian. This time his hands weren't empty and defenseless, but had his loaded glock in it. After he took out Brian, that wasn't Laughing at him anymore. He went and found his 3 friends from that night that Destroyed his life forever. Rick was still live streaming after all four murders, he drove back to the same parking lot behind the bar, set the phone in the same position in the back of the truck, remove all of his clothes he was wearing. Walking back the post naked he turned to the camera , took his glock held it to his head and said to the camera you took my live last week, now take my body, as he pulled the trigger..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh hold on anonymous It's only a fictional story. Besides what Strange gay guys would care around a small chastity cage for a small cocked person they didn't know? And know these gay guys would surely all want their cocks sucked before they left him..

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Great story

I love having a tiny cock 2-1/2 inches when hard I keep it hairless and i love going to the nudist beach

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous