Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

In Nick's opinion, she was probably right.

Growling, he took hold of her head and pushed down, forcing more of his throbbing cock down her gullet. She purred in response and altered her posture to accommodate him, but otherwise took him easily, eagerly anticipating her reward. He offered it in abundance, bulging her throat with his cock as he pressed down further upon her head until the hair of his groin tickled her nose. Hilted fully within her mouth, he groaned and let loose, dumping a huge load of potent cum directly into her stomach. Without the need to breathe, she offered no resistance and accepted his load in silence, a proud look on her cock-stretched features as she gulped down an exorbitant amount of his creamy seed for what seemed like a good minute before it began to abate. Still gripping her by the head, he pulled her off of him, escaping her greedy lips with an audible pop.

Holding her still, he took his member by the hand and stroked it to finish, grunting and painting her angular features with long strings of jizz that clung to her blue skin and her lengthy eyebrows. Sylvanas didn't even blink as his seed rained down upon her, and when a hearty glob of cum smacked against her forehead she just smiled that sexy half-smile of hers and then pursed her lips. Her nonchalant attitude over having her face splattered with his seed emboldened him, and he pushed the tip of his shaft against her puckered lips. She accepted him into her mouth once more, suckling on his member and earning one last squirt of cum. It trickled over her tongue, pooling upon it and electrifying her taste buds. Pulling away from him, she closed her eyes and swallowed, relishing in his flavor and temporarily satisfying her rapacious appetite for semen.

Sylvanas cleaned her lips with two swipes of her tongue and then opened her eyes, directing her keen gaze upon him. Her beautiful features were partially obscured by numerous milky-white streaks of jizz, and the lump of cum on her forehead was beginning to dribble down onto the bridge of her nose. She paid it no mind, however, and her haughty regality persisted under the sticky sperm decorating her face. Sitting up, she tended to her mussed up hair and inspected Nick's still-hard manhood. It twitched under her gaze, and Nick's chest rumbled with a gentle hum. He had filled her ass and stomach with his seed and painted her face with the stuff, leaving one location left for him to claim.

Growling, he rose from his supine position upon the bed and crawled over to Sylvanas, easing her onto her back with him atop her. Well-accustomed to this position, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him into her and accepting his girthy tool into her last unclaimed orifice. She crooned, looking up at his furry chest which rumbled with a deep growl as he slowly entered her, stretching wide the gripping lips of her pussy which were already dripping with her sexual perspiration. Lifting and tilting upwards the lower half of her body, she met his hips as he hilted his manhood within her, balls snugly pressed against her raised behind and the tip of his cock creating a bulge atop her feminine abs. This was pleasurable enough, but the low hum of his growl didn't disappear, instead transforming into animalistic grunting as he began his quest to mating press the Dark Lady.

Knowing that he needn't be gentle, Nick hammered his cock into her at a fast and hard pace, her hungry pussy tight and constricting around his member. His body rose and fell against hers, pummeling her pussy with his cock and jostling her body even as she strove to hold onto him. Sylvanas reacted immediately, sharp nails scratching at his back and her eyes wide as she was mercilessly pounded into the bed. Her long ears flattened themselves against her head, listening to the huge worgen's beastly groans, the steady smacking of his balls against her ass, and the general sounds of her body being used and abused. She couldn't see his face, but she could tell that he was at this moment more beast than man, focused solely on rutting into her and flooding her womb with his hyper-virile seed. She had seen him like this before, but as experienced as Sylvanas was, the worgen took her to her limit, dominating her pussy and wracking her body with almost indescribable pleasure. The bed, sturdy as it was, creaked and shook, struggling much like she was to withstand his sex crazed onslaught.

Her unnaturally powerful muscles strained but held up fine, however, and her strong legs and thighs squeezed against him, demonstrating that she could take all he had to offer whilst also wordlessly begging for more. Whether Nick realized this in his berserk-like state she didn't know, but his thrusts increased in intensity, hips pounding against her at a breakneck pace that quickly had her seeing stars. Her big tits bounced and flopped around helplessly, jolted up, down and all around by shallow but deep thrusts of his manhood into her quivering pussy while his heavy balls battered against her backside. At some point her mind seemed to go blank, nothing but the feeling of her furry lover's plundering cock mixing up her insides keeping her conscious. She came once and then twice, and then over and over again in an orgasmic loop. Her body seemed electrified, ultra-sensitive as if the merest touch could set her off, and the huge worgen ravaging her body wasn't stopping any time soon.

Nick used her pussy like it belonged to him--as if it was specifically created for his personal use. He huffed and hammered away at her sweltering hole without reason and without thought, feeling nothing but the solid bed beneath his hands and the tight confines of the elven pussy wrapped around his cock. Pleasant as her moans and mewls were, he was barely even aware of them, his mind turned feral and focused on nothing but creaming Sylvanas' womb--pointless as that may be.

Futile as it was, however, his animal mind didn't care: he humped into her until his balls churned, knot thumping against her entrance with each rapid thrust. A dark, purple-black mist rose from her body to surround the two of them, and her eyes glowed like tiny red spotlights. As Nick worked her body, he unintentionally brought the two of them to a simultaneous climax. With one final thrust, he hilted himself inside of her well-stretched pussy, knot pressed disappointedly against her but not quite making it in. And though he had failed to knot her in time, his balls nevertheless released their potent payload, drowning Sylvanas' womb and insides with a lake-like amount of hot, sticky sperm.

As he came, so did she, body trembling in ecstasy as she screamed her long sought after release. It was her biggest orgasm of the night and she barely contained the full might of her banshee powers as Nick claimed her last remaining hole with his seed. The sensations shooting through her body were amazing, and she squeezed him painfully with her arms and legs, just as her pussy squeezed at his member, coercing more and more cum from it until his creamy spunk began to leak from her plugged up pussy. Sylvanas shrieked all the while, body overcome with a tumultuous pleasure that had her eyes wide and blazing like fire as she came around his cock. He gave her a few more quick thrusts, triggering another, smaller orgasm that had her squeezing her eyes shut and grinding her teeth.

Nick didn't pull out until he was spent, his balls completely emptied within the beautiful Banshee Queen and her thoroughly fucked pussy. When he was finished, he sat up, panting heavily with his tongue lolling out of his mouth while his manhood drooled cum onto the small, trimmed tuft of silver hair atop Sylvanas' mound. Looking down at her sultry form covered in sweat and seed, his cock twitched to life yet again, ready for more despite the numerous loads he had already shot into and onto her body. She was unbreathing with her eyes closed, still as death, but a satisfied look played across her cum covered face. Desire flared within him, and with another twitch of his cock he shuffled on his knees over to her side.

Residual pleasure filled Sylvanas' normally unfeeling body, and she didn't immediately respond to what was obviously the large worgen creeping up next to her. What he wanted was obvious, but she took her time, ignoring him and stretching like a cat before finally opening her eyes. Nick was hovering over her, gazing down at her with an almost pleading look in his eyes. Only inches above her face, his imposing manhood filled her vision, and she glanced up at him then back to his member. Amused at his unbound lust, she breathed an airy laugh and then sat up on her elbows, taking him into her mouth once more. She bobbed her head back and forth along his tool for a quick minute, cleaning him off and tasting their combined juices before pulling away. He was still hungry for more, that she could tell, and she looked up at him expectantly.

Horny but feeling much more levelheaded after his orgasm, Nick scooped up Sylvanas and sat back against the headboard, lowering her onto his lap. His cock, trapped underneath her luscious ass, pulsed with desire, and she purred feeling it press against her skin. Teasingly, she ran a hand down his hairy chest, drawing it downwards until it was reaching beneath her and grabbing at his cock. Still dripping with cum, she nevertheless guided it inside her, sharing a moan as it filled and stretched her. Beneath her, Nick squirmed, and a wicked smile crept along her features. Though she normally preferred to be dominated by him, the occasional role reversal suited her just fine, and now that she was in control she would make the most of it. Positioning herself with her knees against the bed, she began to grind herself against him, back straight while she undulated her toned lower body back and forth.

The effectiveness of her technique was apparent, for Nick, still sitting upright against the headboard, hummed and growled soft, appreciative moans, voice like boulders rumbling in her ears. She reached up and grabbed at his shoulders, leaning into him and biting her lip as she began to bounce her ass in his lap. Soon enough, the two of them were moaning in unison, and his hands came to rest on her behind, squeezing it and giving it crackling smacks that caused her to let out spectral oofs! and double her efforts. Sylvanas rode him like a mount, fucking herself upon his colossal tool, ass clapping against his thighs, breasts jiggling against his hairy chest, and her mouth open from constantly grunting and cursing. His cock was fantastic and she used it as he so often used her pussy, treating it like a tool for her enjoyment.

Nick, who was normally the one riding her, grinned and gave her booty another slap, taking pleasure in the little yelp she made afterwards. While he might typically prefer having her bent over a table, he still considered the Banshee Queen bouncing her fat ass in his lap to be one of the finer things in life. She was as tight as an elven virgin, but she worked her pussy against his cock like a succubus, rising and falling, muscles squeezing and skin glistening with sweat. Her hair was disheveled but her eyes were focused, keen on getting the both of them off, and hell-bent on taking his knot.

She felt it pushing against her with every downwards fall, drawing her to frustration and gradually leading to an increase in the ferocity at which she rode him. Sitting up straight, she reached back and placed her hands atop his, still gripping her ass as they were, and rode him with more force than before. Sylvanas speared herself on his member over and over, grunting with her big tits bouncing and red eyes flaring. Pleasure mixed with anger for her, but Nick was as happy as could be: he squeezed her blue booty, enjoying the way his fat cock stretched her little pussy and finding it almost comical how she struggled to force his knot inside of her. She was persistent, however, and she rode his dick like she was obsessed with it, bringing him closer and closer to what would be an explosive climax.

Sylvanas was an expert worgen rider, untiring and stopping only briefly when she experienced an orgasm. Despite this, she was unsuccessful and both of their patience began to grow thin. His eyes met hers, seething with lust, and they told him all he needed to know. He moved his hands upwards, settling one upon her lower back and the other further upwards, pushing her against him and bucking his hips up into her. Holding her in place, he fucked her with fast but powerful thrusts, enjoying her lusty moans until at last he succeeded where she had not. With a powerful thrust utilizing his muscular lower body, and firm hands holding her in place, he sank himself fully into her, claiming Sylvanas' pussy with his rapidly enlarging knot. Pleasure coursed through the both of them, and his howl was met by her ghostly wail, her body becoming partially incorporeal as she screeched her orgasm within the deepest depths of the Undercity.

Her shout turned into a weak but satisfied mewl, and Nick's hands found purchase on her ass again, squeezing hard and leaving his claw marks on her big booty while he pumped her pussy full of cream. It was the second time today that he had drained his balls within the Dark Lady's pussy, but this time his knot plugged her up, preventing the majority of his seed from escaping. It took some time to empty his load within her, but when he was finished he relaxed against the headboard, content for the time being to simply rest and enjoy the feeling of Sylvanas wrapped around him. By this point she was well-accustomed to being knotted, and she laid against him, drenched in sweat and cum, her silvery-blonde hair disorganized and hiding her face. They sat in silence as usual, basking in pleasure until he suddenly decided to speak up.

"I have something for you."

Sylvanas didn't immediately reply, and instead she shifted slightly atop him before responding: "I noticed."

"In my bag," he said, ignoring her jest and reaching for it with one of his long arms. He stuffed one of his hands inside of it, digging around for a moment before pulling out a metal box, obviously elven in design. Handing it to her, she raised an eyebrow before accepting and opening it, revealing two shining silver rings.

"What is this?"

"They're toe rings."

Sylvanas glanced at him but didn't respond, instead lifting one of the rings and inspecting it. A skull with blood-red gems for eyes stared back at her, matching the glow of her own eyes. There was no doubt that it was finely crafted, most likely by an expert in Silvermoon. The logical side of her briefly contemplated the cost of such a purchase before moving on to the next ring. Upon viewing it, she raised her eyebrow at him again, this time more accusingly.

"You shouldn't have," she said, voice dry and completely devoid of enthusiasm.

The ring, just as beautiful and well made as its partner if not even more so, was large with two petite onyx stones burnish set within the face of the ring. Between them, on the middle face of the ring, was a paw, claws bared and surrounded by four tiny skulls engraved into the band.

"It's a gift, you have to wear it." Nick urged, anticipating her response before she even spoke. "Plus, they were expensive."

"I don't have to do anything," she hissed, holding out the box of jewelry for him.

He figured it might take some bargaining, but he had come prepared. "Wear those and I'll wear your little communication device."

This made Sylvanas pause, and she raised her chin, lips pursed as her eyes flicked back and forth between Nick and the rings. Finally, after a long period of contemplation, she shut the jewelry box and nodded. "Fine."

He grinned and gave her ass a good squeeze. "You can try them on after we're free here." For emphasis, he bucked his hips against her, testing the limits of his diminishing knot and making her grunt.

"Keep it up and I'll give you a shock collar," she threatened.

Amused but knowing full well what she was capable of, he kept quiet and laid his head back against the headboard, enjoying the feeling of her snug pussy wrapped around his cock and the supple swell of her ass beneath his fingers. He was still rock-hard, and, thanks to his worgen curse, nigh indefatigable. He was more than capable of pumping Sylvanas all night long, and that's exactly what he planned on doing.

***

"My thanks for this lovely charm bracelet." Anya tried her best to mimic the Dark Lady, but the result left much to be desired. Nevertheless, the orc in front of her seemed pleased with her response, and he happily accepted the card and holiday tokens she handed him. Undercity was packed full of adventurers waiting their turn, and she was about to dismiss the man when an echoing wail resounded throughout the room.

"What was that?"

Anya sighed. "Just a banshee," she reassured, and then nodded to a nearby guard.

"Next adventurer, please."

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12