Tour Gone Wrong

Story Info
A pop star is forced into straight sex by his crazy fans...
4.2k words
5.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Thank you, everyone! You've been a great crowd! Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to see me tonight!"

Rufus lifted his paws, a smile stretching across his lips. The German Shepherd was light and lithe, clad in a popular style of T-shirt that dipped low to show off the brown and tan fluff of his chest. He'd only just hit twenty, though the screaming din of fans, lights flashing and cameras on him, lifted his heart more than the canine anthro could have ever said.

He loved it, really. Absolutely. The roar of the crowd, how he felt at his most alive when he was on stage performing. But...Rufus had a secret. And it wasn't just that he wanted to do more of his own songs, writing his own music now that he had more than enough money saved and in stocks and shares (his money guy handled that though, not him) to not need to perform anymore.

Not that he didn't want to perform but...Rufus was gay. And no one knew! They didn't have to know, but him not being able to be out and proud and his true self wore on the canine more and more with every day that passed. He could sell out an arena but all the attention when everyone thought that they could change things, be the one to hook up with him...

The canine trembled a little, even as the spotlight poured over him.

Soak it in.

It would be the last time.

And he never would again have to worry about keeping the secret about his sexuality -- something that his PR manager had insisted on: something about sales. But that wasn't something that Rufus should ever have agreed to and Samson, his boyfriend, would never again have to hide or pretend that he was just a friend ever again.

That had been hard enough on Rufus, let alone on Samson, especially when the dog had had to go out on that date with Sabrina Mellor, all to put on a show about being straight and stir up the rumour mill. Of course, even that had riled up his female fans but they had, at least, still had the fantasy about him being straight, thinking that, even then, they had a chance with him.

However...things were not always going to go that smoothly, even if Rufus had thought that his team should have set everything in place. The van trucked him back to his hotel for the night, weary on his paws, trying to stay upright, though he hadn't had anything to drink at all. It was just like that after a show, still so buzzed and yet too exhausted to do anything about it. It would be hours, Rufus was sure, before the dog would even be able to think about sleeping.

"Ugh..."

Growling to himself, he glanced back, glad, at least, that his team trusted him enough to let him get up to the room. And Samson would be there too, so that would be something at least. That was just another stupid thing about having to hide their relationship: Samson had to get to their locations so much earlier than Rufus, all so that no one would suspect a thing.

But it was good to get up there and ease into the room and to slide into the bay stallion's arms. Samson kissed him gently, drawing him tightly up against his chest, a white line of a stripe marking down his face.

The horse may or may not have said something, though Rufus was barely with it, taken into the shower and washed off, cleansed of all the grime and sweat of performing as if it could all be washed away that easily. But, indeed, it was over and there was only so much that Rufus could do about what had already been done, now that the dog was well and truly on his way to living the life that he should have been living all along.

"Mmm..."

Finally, he was able to talk as he slid onto the bed, naked, with Samson, the horse's shaft pressing out against his underwear, though it was a wonder indeed that the equine had even managed to slide his underwear back on up his muscular bay thighs. The brown hair gleamed with good health and the German Shepherd cannily liked his lips, already wanting to see and enjoy just what lay under his underwear.

"Thank you for waiting for me, hon..." He murmured. "I so fucking mean that... So done with all this shit, just want you, only you..."

Samson chuckled, though his liquid, green eyes were soft, his lips twitching faintly.

"You must be tired to be swearing like that," he teased. "Come here, let me take care of you."

It didn't take much at all for the dog to get hard, the rise of his throbbing member easily slipping free of his sheath, though his knot would only swell later, at that heady point of arousal from which there was no return. He loved that dearly, the moment of spilling over the edge with his partner, when his breath hitched and caught, when he wanted to thrust, whatever Samson was doing to him feeling so good that Rufus just couldn't hold back.

That was what he loved. And he just didn't think that he could ever get that with a femfur, even as the horse laid him back and helped him lift his legs, lubing up his cock for the pleasure that both needed.

However, things were going on outside the hotel that no one could have anticipated. The security team snarled, made up of mostly canine furs, and snapped, trying to force the rampant horde of ladies back -- but it was no use! They'd found out where Rufus was staying and flooded the lobby of the hotel, arms flailing, fingers grabbing, faces twisted and contorted with the rabid lust of a fan who could not be controlled.

"The police are coming!" One of the hotel staff howled into a speaker, holding the device up to his muzzle. "Disperse! Disperse!"

He may as well have been offering free rulers for all the good that he did, the horde squeezing forward, the din bouncing off the walls not all that far removed from just how things were for the performer, back when he had been up on stage. And yet they created a clamour of their own as they barged through the lobby and into the elevators, streaming up the stairs. For such wild fans had determined that there was only one possible floor that the popstar could be on -- and they were not about to leave without seeing him one last time.

The first Rufus and Samson knew of what was going on was the screaming outside the door. Samson grunted and thrust deeper, his cock pushed inside his partner, unwilling to pull out.

"Must be some... Unff..." He grunted. "Rowdy...drunks...damn it..."

Neither of them knew if there had been another event in the city that night but, frankly, neither the horse nor the dog cared one bit. All they cared about was each other as the stallion bore the German Shepherd's legs up a little higher towards his shoulders, squeezing every inch of his dick into Rufus' backside that the dog was ready to accept. Rufus whined, luxuriating in the moment, his head spinning. It was so good to be filled, though Samson and he were switches at heart, wanting the best of both worlds, both topping and bottoming as it pleased them. It had been a while since he had been relaxed enough to take the horse's cock but the hot shower had gone a long way towards getting him there.

"Unnnggghhh.."

Wait.

His ear flicked towards the door, a tremor of unease rippling through him. There was something wrong, something very wrong and...

...And then the door burst open, a stolen key card allowing entry as the horde of femfurs streamed in, a tangle of bodies and limbs and all kinds of species, so many that it was hard to tell one from the other.

A gasp went up, the ones in front trying to come to a dead halt, though they were pushed forward, too quickly, but the others flooding into the penthouse, the big, open living area that spanned into the bedroom on the raised dais. And there was Rufus, the object of their attention and affections, with a stallion balls-deep in his arse as if he had not thought of them in the slightest.

"Oh!"

A collective gasp went up, angry mutterings swirling through the crowd. Frozen, all Rufus and Samson could do was stay exactly where they were, though the horse's cock, somehow, did not soften in the slightest.

That was something that the two of them would think about later.

"How could he do this to us?"

Someone shrieked, putting odd emphasis on all the wrong words. But that set up the tide of angry cries and exclamations, rising to fill the room as Samson, finally, pulled out of Rufus, leaving the dog's tail hole lightly and softly gaping in the absence of his meat.

"He's gay?"

"He can't be with a guy!"

"He lied to us!"

"This is why he's not going to do shows anymore!"

"All because of a goddamned guy!"

"He's cheated on us!"

Yet there were more still that trembled with lust, grunting and growling, shoving their way to the front with heaving bosoms and whimpers on their muzzles. A wolf ripped down the front of her crop top, exposing the spill of her breasts -- though they were still contained within her bra -- and threw back her head in a howl.

It cut through the clamour, everyone stilling. It was only a moment, but that was all that was needed for the tide to turn.

"Noooooooo!" She howled, eyes wild, a crazed smile tugging at her lips as if she simply wasn't in control of herself. "We shall have...him! Make the other one watch!"

They didn't know what she meant, though those swallowed by lust could take the lead, for there was no one there at all who would have either cared or been able to hold them back. With grabbing paws and even their teeth, they hauled both Samson and Rufus apart, the guys startled into action.

"Hey -- leave him alone!"

"Let him go! Don't hurt him!"

Rufus' heart hammered, though not even he knew what was going to happen as he was slammed down on the bed, his arms and legs pinned in a starfish kind of shape, chest heaving. His eyes darted back and forth, wide and wild, not knowing where to look, what to do, even as Samson was bound to a metal decorative feature on the side of the room. It was some kind of artwork, though spanned from ceiling to floor in a twisting, vine-like pattern. In short, it was more than enough to hold even the muscled bay stallion in place, Samson whinnying shrilly.

"Rufus!"

But Samson was powerless to do anything about it as a deer wormed her way between the dog's legs, her paws on his thighs.

"We'll show you," she spat out, though there was a smirk on her lips too, betraying lust amongst all the anger. "We'll show you that we're better than any guy!"

Someone screamed their agreement, the wolfess howled: all Rufus felt was her grabbing paws on his cock. It had softened somewhat as he wrenched himself back and forth and let out a snarl, which was most unlike him, though he feared for himself and, even more than that, he feared for the stallion.

The stallion whose eyes were on him right there and then as his cock throbbed and ached and, slowly but surely, rose to attention again. Maybe it was because he was looking at the horse and not at anyone else in the room, maybe it was the caffeine pills he had taken earlier to keep him alert, though...there was really no other true reason than the manipulation. For his body could be teased and manipulated, his sheath pulled and his balls even stroked, as his cock swelled back to full hardness.

"Unff... No..." He grunted, fighting it, ears back. "Let me go... Unnnggghhh... Leave...him alone..."

They wouldn't have cared either way, not even if Rufus had gotten down on his knees and begged them. For all they wanted to was to force him, to take him, the deer's lips closing, unbidden, around his cock and pulling his hard length into her muzzle.

"Mmph!"

He tried to shove down the sudden rush of pleasure, his body not knowing at all what to do while his mind rebelled, the doe's tongue swirling around the head of his cock even as she greedily dove down. Pleasure was there -- but he didn't want it! He grunted and bucked and tried to heave them off, though there were simply too many wanton bodies all holding him down to even pull at his meagre strength.

Rufus shuddered, tongue lolling out. The scent of them clouded his senses, clawing in at him from all directions, though the canine couldn't help it, yearning for something that his mind didn't understand. It was not that he wanted them, but he'd been hard and in the middle of sex before, all riled up... And his partner was right there watching them, a twisted expression of horror mixed with something else that the dog couldn't put words to plastered across his face.

He grunted, licking his lips, muscles straining, bunching and contracting as he did his best. It was all he could do, head pounding, his body aching, panting heavily as his tongue lolled out, though there was someone there, blocking his vision. He grunted again, trying to twist away, but a female fur had hitched up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side.

And, for the first time, Rufus's senses were enveloped with the scent of a femfur, the light musk of her body, the wolf's pussy aromatic and sweet. She huffed hotly as she bore down on him, forcing her pussy up against the dog's nose and grinding back and forth.

"Agh... Yes..." She moaned, perhaps assuming that that act alone was going to be enough to turn him straight, even if that was very much not going to be the case. "Eat me out... Mmm... Oh, Rufus, you're so...ah...hot..."

The German Shepherd groaned, attention darting between his cock and his tongue, the tartness of her drawing him in. It was as if nothing else in the world existed, though he knew that his boyfriend was right there, watching him, surely horror-struck. But his cock felt so good, even as her mouth lifted from him, panting hotly over the tender head of his member, and something else replaced it.

"Agh -- no, wait!"

He cried out as he tried to get them to back off, to leave him alone, but it was too late. For his first pussy was sliding down over his cock, taking him deep, and he would only see that it was a part of a fox later.

Not even a mare, to be something of a counterpart to Samson... But that didn't matter, not in the grand scheme of things. The ladies felt that he had betrayed them greatly and, well, it was no secret at all that so many of his fans had had the hots of him. Humiliation curled in the base of his stomach and he shook his head, his tongue flicking out inadvertently against the wolf's pussy.

"Ergh..."

Her taste wasn't what he wanted, not the thick, musky taste of his partner's pre-cum. For that was all that he wanted as he screwed up his face, the fox humping and rocking on his cock, grinding down onto him with short, sharp driving grinds of her hips. She needed him and yet he did not need her, even as his cock surged and throbbed.

"Ah... Fuck... No... Get off..."

Yet there was nothing that Rufus could do, not as his cock ached and throbbed. Was he really going to cum in a femfur? No, no... No, he couldn't cum, he couldn't! That would be the ultimate betrayal to Samson!

The wolf moved off him, allowing him at least a moment in which to breathe, though it was not going to be enough for him to get what he needed, that break and that comfort right back in his lover's arms where he belonged. He gulped in what air he could, his chest heaving, the taste of her still thick on his muzzle, his fur wet with her arousal. And he was aroused too, even as the fox yowled and threw her head back, as if his cock was so good that she couldn't bear through even her own orgasm.

She'd just needed it and him so badly, her cream drooling around his cock, slickening the path of it even further, though Rufus would already be found well-lubed for the next femfur to take him.

His head spun, dazed, but then he was being dragged up onto his hind paws, whimpering, exchanging a horrified look with Samson. The horse had a femfur on him, groping and handling his cock, masturbating him furiously, though it seemed to be done without any consideration for his pleasure. It was just to keep him hard and perhaps even to conflict him further while he was forced to watch his boyfriend fuck and breed femfur after femfur.

Rufus was forced up, feeling as if he had become nothing more than a passive player in his own life, though he should have been in control of everything. Guilt pulled at him, even as he was forced up against a stoat with her legs spread wide, his cock prodding between her legs while the horde controlled even that part of him.

"No, please... Unff..."

"But doesn't it feel good, Rufus, honey?" Someone purred in his ear, a feline with her tail flicking wantonly back and forth. "So much better than being with a dirty stallion..."

He growled -- Samson had never been dirty! But his cock was inside the stoat in an instant and his hips juddered shortly, ramming into her against his will. His thrusts were only partly against his will, for his body wanted something that his head did not, grunting and heaving, shaking his head, trying to control himself.

Alas, his knot swelled against his will, though he had enough presence of mind left to not ram it into the stoat before he climaxed. No, that would have locked them together and he couldn't do that, no, not at all, panting heavily and shaking his head. Though he couldn't get the words out, no, not as he tried to concentrate on not cumming, all to no avail.

He howled, losing control, knowing that he was being forced to cum in them -- and there was no condom! Pleasure washed through him, pulse after pulse, and he shot his load inside her while she wrapped her legs around his waist and dragged him even more deeply into her.

And it was a big load too, cum drooling thickly around the join of their bodies, a thick cream-pie of cum flooding her pussy, mingling with her arousal. He whimpered, hanging his head, his shoulders rounding forward, but Rufus could not deny that he had spent his cream inside her, that it was practically frothing and bubbling out of her with the hump and grind of his dick inside her.

It was not enough for them. He was not allowed barely any time at all in which to recover himself, though it was all a blur. Dimly, he was aware of a squirrel's pussy being ground up against his lips and their words, winding around him, begging him to eat them out, to show them just how much he appreciated them being his fans.

And he thought, vaguely, that he would have to do it. He would have to do it, to distract them from Samson. He didn't want them to do anything to Samson and, so, he groaned, rocking his hips as he was forced onto all fours over a goat, his cock pressing between her legs, teasing half-hard against her inner thighs.

"Unff... No... Mmmph..."

Someone backed up onto his muzzle, a zebra's tail flipping up high over his head, thick and ropey. He shook his head, but he couldn't evade her pussy as he was forced to eat her out, the zebra's rump grinding back against him, needing more, wanting more, craving more.

He huffed and panted, licking his lips and his sex, trying to tell himself that it was not real, that he was not being forced. But they seemed to like what he was doing anyway as he rolled his hips into the goat. The squirrel had gone and it was all about the zebra humping onto his muzzle in that moment, heady with breeding lust, even if it was the pulsing ache of his body that drove him on.

Samson, yes... He... It was all sensation! No more than that, though Rufus had never before had due cause to think about just how potent it could be. Everything was out of control, terrible, spiralling wildly, and he couldn't do anything at all about it, not even as he betrayed Samson, though he knew too, in a more sensible part of his mind, that he had been forced against his will. That it was not truly his fault even as his cock burned with sensation.

12