Tour Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goat got off on him, though there was still one breeding cream-pie for him to take -- at least until they untied Samson and used his body for their pleasure too, seeing just how they could turn the gay stallion to their straight ways. Of course, none of it was right, though Rufus' body trembled and he rocked his hips, thrusting, pounding, even if he wanted nothing more than to stop.

If he could distract them, if he could do something to take their attention away from Samson...maybe things would be just a little better, maybe he could make things a little easier for his partner, despite all the odds. Though his mind was not even working clearly, such driving need coursing through. Even then, he needed to cum, the desires of his body overcoming all else, panting and heaving, even if he knew it was wrong.

Wrong things could come with a kind of ecstasy too... Even though he didn't want to think that way, his cock so very hard that nothing else mattered. Not even as he thrust and ground, slamming into her, though someone was pushing on his hips and his buttocks too, forcing him to be that rough.

No... He had to do it. He was going to cream inside her again and there was nothing that he could do about it, not as he groaned long and low and the canine erupted in orgasm, spending every drop he had to give in a strained orgasm. Yet her pussy took it all, the goat rolling her hips up to meet him, though she was already at a good height for him, hooves pressed down into the ground and taking his cock deep.

"Yes, Rufus..." She moaned, horns rapping back against the wooden floor. "Yes... Breed me!"

Yet it was not what the dog wanted, not in the slightest, not as he grunted and hung his head, though there was still need there. He'd cum, yes, his cock swollen with a thick knot pulsating at the base -- though they were far from done with him. All he wanted to do was to lie down and rest with Samson but...that wasn't going to be possible.

They had something they wanted from him, his cum creaming and spilling out of their pussies, so many of them left to breed, and they would have to take more, forcing him to cum over and over again. They didn't care that he was gay, only that they got what they wanted from him.

And forever that tantalising pleasure would contrast with the knowledge that they were not what he wanted, that the tight heat of their pussies was not what he was attracted to.

I'm sorry, Samson...

But he couldn't do anything for Samson, not then... They would take to that issue later, when the police got there and security was able to do something to help but, until then, it was just something to be borne through.

Forced to cum, forced to breed... Rufus closed his eyes against the onslaught of sensation, pressure attacking his senses.

Indeed, the tour, even on the final night, had gone very wrong...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Girls" Night Things get sexual with a gay Theo and his best friend.in First Time
Bottle Points When It Stops Gay man submits to the seduction of his nephew's girlfriend.in Fetish
Big Cock Boss Crossdressing boss forces Sam to take a ride on his lap.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sewing Seed Ftm gets fucked and bred after hours by his tailor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories