Tourist Lost in Time Pt. 01 ver2

Story Info
Laura wakes up naked and chained.
6.8k words
4.41
11k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The initial version of this story was the second story I published on this page more than two years ago, although it barely had 1,500 words, a month later and with approximately the same length I published the second part.

Now two years later I have taken up the story, expanding the length of the two chapters and adding a third and final part.

Thank you for reading my stories, for your comments and ratings.

All the characters are over 18 years old, and this story is only a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors made when translating into English.)

Tourist Lost in Time 1

I get out of the shower stopping in front of one of the bathroom mirrors, my slender tanned body glistens from the shower water, while my long blonde hair falls down my back getting curlier and curlier after days of not bothering to straighten it; "Fuck Laura, you're getting sexier every day;" I say to the woman in the mirror as if I was expecting her to answer me.

"That's because you've been well fucked for hours;" I mentally reply to myself starting to hum my favorite song, the vacation is being amazing, Tunisia is turning out to be much more interesting than I thought when my sister Rachel recommended it to me. The beaches are magnificent, the monuments of the various cultures that have populated the area are wonderful to behold, the people are much more friendly and open than I expected from an Arab country, and the sex, holy shit, the sex is being mind-blowing.

This vacation is not only my first time out of the United States, it's my first vacation in over three years since I opened my little restaurant in Los Angeles right out of college.

At twenty-four years old I am very happy with all that life has given me, I always dreamed of being able to make a living doing what I love most in the world, which is cooking, and my dream has come true. The success of my small Creole food restaurant is being so high, that I have been forced to buy a bigger place to expand the business.

That change in my restaurant is the reason for this trip, just a month before the new opening I realized that all that remained to be done was a matter of masons, plumbers, electricians and other specialized personnel, and that I was just bothering to give my opinion on matters of which I had no idea, so I decided to take this well-deserved vacation to have no more worries than to show off my slim and toned body and my blond hair in the private area that my hotel has on one of the beaches of the Island of Djerba.

While in my local New Orleans I never had much success with the boys as they didn't pay much attention to my slim and tall body with tits too small for my taste, everything changed when I moved to Los Angeles free from the control of my parents and the shadow of my older sister.

As soon as I was settled in my new home, I decided to start going to the gym to tone up my body, getting my 5'8" frame to look more like a slender body than a slim one within a few weeks; I also started to dress in a different way, which highlighted more my other charms, especially my long and endless legs and my firm and tight ass, thanks to those changes my sex life quite scarce until that moment improved a lot, however it has been almost six months since I broke up with my last boyfriend without enjoying a good fuck, because all the nights I have spent fucking with a dancer I met in a disco these last months do not count as sex as there is no long and hard cock in between.

Although sex was not one of my priorities at the beginning of my vacation, as soon as I went down to the beach on the first day of my stay, it didn't take me long to realize that a young western blonde like me was a tasty and appetizing morsel for the young locals and I was immediately surrounded by a good group of handsome muscular young men with dark complexions, being immediately attracted to one of the hotel lifeguards in his twenties named Walid.

That same afternoon after a few kisses I stayed on the beach waiting for Walid to finish his turn with the intention of inviting him to a few drinks, get to know each other better and maybe end the night in my hotel room, all my plans changed as soon as Walid began to kiss me and pass his strong hands all over my body, I let myself be carried away by passion and allowed him to guide me to a hidden area among the rocks where several other couples let themselves be carried away by passion without caring about anything.

As Walid took off my bikini top, I started to feel a little naughty about what I was about to do, all the sex I had had so far had been in a bed and being careful not to make too much noise so that my neighbors or my roommates would not notice what I was doing; only with the dancer of the disco had I let myself be carried away in public by passion a couple of times, the first, the night we met when we ended up rolling up in the middle of the dance floor in full view of everyone, and several nights later when she ate my pussy for the first time in the services of the disco.

Now I was half naked on the beach with Walid sucking and biting my tits and I kept looking to the sides trying to find out if someone was watching us, that worry disappeared as soon as Walid got between my legs and started playing with his tongue in my pussy focusing on my clitoris.

"Oh yes! Don't stop!" I moaned loudly, only Cindy the dancer had had her tongue down, but the sensation caused by Walid's tongue was completely different, while Cindy was soft and delicate and lengthened the sensations, Walid seemed to be in a hurry to finish, his tongue hit my clitoris instead of licking it, but everything did not matter, he was about to burst into an intense orgasm.

I do not know if premeditated or by chance Walid stopped seconds before my orgasm, and handling me like a doll turned me leaning against the rocks, to without any warning put his cock in one blow into my wet pussy.

The moment Walid's cock began to slip between my lips the orgasm that did not come a few moments ago, flooded my body, causing me to start moaning loudly as if my body had been released. Until now they had made love to me, I said to myself remembering the sensations I had had with my other lovers, Walid on the other hand, was fucking me, I had not seen his cock, but the way he filled me had to be much bigger than that of any of my previous lovers.

Walid fucked me for what seemed like hours, tearing me another two orgasms before cumming inside me with a loud growl, without saying anything he came out of my pussy and took me by the hand to take me to the water, where we began to kiss again while the sea cleansed our bodies.

During the next week whenever Walid was not working, we spent time together non-stop fucking, even my young lover decided to take a few days off to act as a tour guide and show me all the tourist sites of Tunisia, from Carthage to Monastir, passing through the Djem and an excursion through the Sahara desert. During all those visits we did not miss the opportunity to fuck as soon as we were alone, and I could not help but feel like the princess of an oriental tale.

When we returned to the hotel after those wonderful five days of travel it was already beginning to get dark, but instead of retiring to our rooms we decided to go to the beach to continue giving free rein to our passion. Walid is amazing, I've never met anyone like him, he plays with my body controlling my pleasure, as soon as he brings me to orgasm in a couple of minutes, how he lengthens the moment making me go crazy with arousal.

After three intense orgasms I am exhausted on the sand of the beach, I look at Walid completely in love and surprised that his cock is still hard. In a few minutes I am back bent over the sand with my ass raised with my lover's cock buried in my pussy.

The excitement goes more and more, letting me be carried away by pleasure, when after a new orgasm Walid proposes me again as he has done on other occasions to fuck me in the ass, I accept delighted without thinking twice.

I have enjoyed anal sex with one of my partners on several occasions, however I have never been with someone as gifted as Walid, and when his cock begins to make its way into my narrow hole, I feel like I am splitting in two. As soon as the initial discomfort is overcome, I begin to enjoy myself as I have never done, Walid surprises me completely controlling my whole body, as soon as he is fucking my ass in a soft and relaxed way tearing me moans of pleasure while playing with his fingers on my clitoris, as he suddenly pushes violently ignoring the small cries of pain that his attitude causes me.

After returning to the hotel I head to the shower to wash off the sand from the beach, but still aroused by the marathon of sex, I can't help but lean against the wall and start masturbating with the shower jet remembering the feeling of Walid's cock inside my pussy and especially my ass, as soon as I reach orgasm I shower as had been my initial idea and already completely relaxed I go to bed without drying myself and forgetting to call my sister Rachel as I had agreed to do every night.

I fall asleep in a few minutes and without knowing how long I have slept, I wake up startled when I feel the cold in my body, when I get up at full speed, I realize that I am no longer in the hotel room, I am lying on the wet floor on the edge of a river.

As I stand up and look around, I am frightened to see a stone wall with a beautifully decorated gate, I have seen that same wall three days ago when I visited the medina and bazaar of the capital, but the modern buildings and lights I saw that day have disappeared being replaced by low houses and torches.

Hearing a noise to my right I suddenly turn to see two strangely dressed men in armor approaching me, frightened I start running to try to escape them, but being barefoot I can barely take two steps before slipping in the mud and falling back to my knees to the ground. Without giving me time to get up, I am grabbed by the two men who quickly push me face-first to the ground, tearing off my nightgown with the obvious intention of raping me.

While one of the two men is placed between my legs, the other with his cock out of his pants grabs my head to fuck my mouth, suddenly pulling my hair to have a better grip he stops and calls his partner, both carefully examine a part of my hair that is not covered with mud and the dirty remains of my nightgown, talking to each other again after a couple of minutes of observation.

Keeping me against the ground, one of the two men takes out some ropes that he has knotted to his belt and ties my hands behind my back and then does the same with my ankles to prevent me from kicking, once well held he lifts me from the ground carrying me on his shoulder and begins to walk with his companion towards the area where the guides told me days ago that the old Palace of Dar Hussein.

The walk lasts about fifteen minutes until you reach a building near the palace with several wooden platforms at the door and with dozens of chains and shackles hanging from the walls, as soon as we enter the building a man of about forty years comes out and begins to exchange words with the two guards.

After a few seconds of conversation, the man approaches me and examines my hair showing a smile on his face, without letting go of my hair he begins to lower his hand down my body taming my tits and pinching my ass; when he feels satisfied with the inspection, he begins to walk towards the interior of the building indicating the guards to follow him.

The corridors of the building are narrow with doors on the sides every few meters, I do not know if it is my imagination but I think I hear muffled screams of women behind some of the doors. Finally, we arrive at a small room with a pool in the middle, at a signal from the man who has received us at the door, the guards throw me into the water, to laughingly leave the room leaving me alone.

Tied up as I am, I find it difficult to stand up, and when I get it, I am grabbed and pushed back into the water by three naked women who have gotten into the pool with me without me noticing.

The three women begin to rub the mud from my body with rough sponges without worrying at any time about my comfort, taking more time than they should to thoroughly clean my tits and my pussy, when the oldest of the three women sees the small lock of blonde hair that covers my pubis, she shouts at another of the women who comes out of the pool returning to the moment with a razor, In a few minutes without being able to do anything to avoid it my pussy is shaved and the women have taken me out of the pool to dry my body, the last thing the three women do before leaving is to close around my neck a metal necklace similar to the one they are wearing.

When the women leave the room, they cross the man who has inspected me before, who enters accompanied by two huge Nubians who approach me and after covering my head with a hood, they carry me back on my shoulder. I notice how we walk for several minutes until they throw me on a cold floor and hold me pushing my arms behind me, the next thing I notice are cold metal bracelets that close over my ankles and wrists.

Before leaving me alone they remove the hood from my head, although I do not open my eyes until I hear the noise of the closing of the door, when I look around I discover that I am locked in a small stone cell, I am still naked, kneeling with my arms behind me chained to the wall, my ankles joined by a chain and the necklace that the women have put on me when they washed me hooked to the ceiling by another chain, forcing me to stay with my body stretched out in a painful position.

As soon as I see that it is impossible to free oneself from the chains, I start screaming for help, but all I get is that one of the two guards who have taken me there enters the cell and after slapping me, places a gag with a leather ball in my mouth to extinguish my screams.

From that moment I lose track of time, I do not know how many hours have passed since I was locked up, the only thing I know is that shortly after being locked up, the man who examined me when I arrived entered the cell accompanied by another man who examined me thoroughly, pinching my tits and inspecting my pussy and my ass as if I were a racehorse but without saying a word that could give me some clue as to what's going on.

After that first man, eight other men and three women enter the cell and examine me without any care, leaving me with sore tits and pussy, after a long time passes without any more visitors, I think it is all over, then the door opens again and the manager, as I have renamed the man at the door, he enters accompanied by another elderly man but with a bearing that denotes a high status.

Although they start speaking in Arabic, fortunately for me, soon the two men start speaking in Latin and I try to give the conversation as much attention as I can in hopes of remembering enough of the ancient language from when I studied it about eight years ago when I was in high school.

"Two guards found her lying on the bank of the river and thought she was a drunken prostitute, when they turned her around to fuck her, they saw despite the dirt her blond hair and her good quality silk clothes and brought her here thinking she would be a runaway slave girl of some harem, the maids washed her mud and shaved her pussy and discovered that she was not marked, unfortunately neither her pussy nor her ass are virgins, although they are still quite tight. I have been showing it all afternoon to several merchants, but before taking it to the auction I decided to call him thinking that I could please the Emir;" explains the manager to the newcomer.

I can't believe what I'm hearing, I've barely understood a dozen words, but among them are, harem, slave, auction and Emir, "This can't be real, we're in the twenty-first century!!" I repeat trying to wake up from this nightmare.

As I refocus on the two men, I see the old man handing a bag of gold to the manager as he speaks to him again, "Mark her as a slave girl and send her to the harem, the Emir hasn't had a blonde slave in a long time, if after fucking her a couple of nights he doesn't find her satisfying, I'm sure she'll be very popular in one of the brothels in town."

As soon as I catch another couple of words that do not help me at all, I observe how the old man leaves the cell with my nightgown in his hand and immediately the two Nubians enter with ropes and the hood in their hands repeating the operation they have done hours before.

Yes, I was frightened to see myself in the cold stone cell, now a scream drowned by the gag tries to come out of my mouth to see everything around me and realize what awaits me: chains, whips and different elements of torture fill the cell, but what scares me most is the huge burning brazier located in the center with a horrible man on each side.

The two men in front of me look nothing like the guards who have brought me here, not even the men who have been inspecting me all day, the guards are tall and muscular and have treated me with total indifference despite my nakedness, the men who have visited me in the cell were elegantly dressed, some of them have even been attractive to me despite the circumstances. The two men who come up smiling at me are fat and bald, their faces covered in scars and they smell like they haven't left the cell in weeks.

I close my eyes when I see them in front of me and feel them start playing with my tits and putting their fingers in my pussy, chatting and laughing quietly. After several minutes of these games, the two men withdraw and I open my eyes again only to see how one of the two men takes one of the irons out of the fire and places it a few inches above my pussy, causing me to start screaming in pain before passing out.

I hear some female voices around me, when I open my eyes the memory of the pain I was suffering before fainting comes to my mind and I start screaming as if the marking iron was still resting on my pussy, when the scream goes down in my voice, I try to get up to realize that I have my hands tied to the bed.

"A bed!" "Where am I?" I cry out with relief to see that my mouth is free of the gag again.

As I look around, I see several beautiful young women, who look at me with interest without saying a single word, it takes me a few seconds to realize that they probably have not understood anything I have said.

One of the young women approaches me with a cup in her hand, and sitting on the edge of the bed brings it to my lips. The content is quite sweet, but my body seems to revitalize as I rush the glass.

"Thank you," I say to the young woman who is still sitting next to me trying to observe her more closely. She is a beauty with very dark hair and very light green eyes, probably of Latin origin, she wears light silk clothes that barely cover her body and allow me to see her ringed nipples and shaved pussy.

When I look better at her pussy, I see a small red circle wrapping a crescent and a star, something very similar to the flag I have seen on buildings these days, I keep looking at the mark as if it were hypnotized, then the memory of red iron returns to my mind and I am aware that I surely carry a similar mark in that same place on my body.

I see how several young women crowd around the bed watching me curiously, all of them could perfectly be covers of a fashion magazine, there are several girls of olive complexion with big tits, another pair of brunettes like the girl sitting next to me, a couple of ebony beauties, and a freckled redhead, I even seem to see a small young woman with an oriental appearance. One of the ebony beauties approaches with a tray in her hand, and sitting on the other side of the bed brings her hand to my pussy beginning to spread a cold liquid on the area where I have been marked.

12