Tourist Lost in Time Pt. 01 ver2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments I feel a small stinging, but quickly the ointment begins to take effect transmitting a pleasant feeling of relief, I observe how the two young women sitting on the bed begin to talk to each other and suddenly I feel how the fingers that were applying the ointment move downwards entering my pussy looking for my clitoris.

"Be still!" I shout fighting against the sensations it produces, but the only thing I get is that she accelerates her movements and that another of the young women stands next to me taking over one of my nipples. I have never been so aroused, any touch on my skin makes my body shudder with pleasure.

The young brunette who offered me the cup a few minutes ago does not stop smiling at me while she herself hurries another similar glass, I close my eyes for pleasure trying to escape from everything around me, I do not know how many hands are caressing me, I only open my eyes again when I notice lips kissing me, I open my mouth to protest and I notice how the sweet liquid fills my mouth again pushed by a tongue that It starts dancing inside my mouth.

Soon my body begins to convulse with pleasure, reaching the most intense orgasm I can remember, far surpassing the last ones I had with Walid just a few hours ago.

As I recover from orgasm, I see how the young women retreat smiling leaving me still very excited, I am about to ask them to continue masturbating me when the beautiful brunette puts a finger in my mouth to silence me.

"We'll continue playing later," she tells me, "Now rest, the Vizier has requested your presence at lunchtime."

I nod my head to the young woman's words, not realizing that I have understood perfectly everything she has said.

The excitement of my body does not seem to diminish despite the fact that I have been left alone for a long time, I sit up in bed as much as my ties allow me and observe the elegant room in which I find myself, the walls are covered by beautiful tapestries and the windows show elaborate stained-glass windows through which the morning sun filters.

I must fall asleep again, since I do not notice the arrival of the young brunette and the freckled redhead until I feel how my hands are free of their bonds, I will say something to the young women but before she can speak, she puts a finger to her mouth moving her head to the side. I follow his movement attentively and see two men with shaved heads standing in the middle of the room.

I get up in silence and the two young women take me to a small wooden tub full of hot water, in just five minutes they wash my whole body, dry it and apply aromatic oils all over it, finally they dress me in transparent blue silk pants similar to those that appear in the illustrations of the tales of the 1001 Arabian Nights.

The two men each stand aside and begin to walk, I look at the young brunette who gestures to me to follow them, we walk for five minutes until we reach a large room presided over by a table full of food with the old man, I saw in the cell sitting at the headboard.

"Sit down;" he commands me, looking at me intently.

I obey slowly, and when I sit down the two men who have escorted me away from me, getting lost in the darkness of the room.

"You can eat something if you want, I guess you'll be hungry;" he tells me, pointing to all the dishes on the table.

That's when I realize that I've understood everything he says and I say it out loud, "Fuck, I understand what you're saying."

"Slave girl silence, you will only answer when I ask you," he replies, raising his voice.

"What's your name?" he asks.

"Laura;" I answer and I see that he stares at me waiting for some more answer.

"My name is Laura, Master;" I say hoping I've guessed right.

"Tell me Laura, why are you surprised to understand me?" he continues to question me.

"Because I've been studying Latin for years and I've never used it;" I begin to answer him while still looking at a roasted pheasant that looks delicious, "I thought nobody spoke it anywhere anymore."

"I have told you that you can eat if you wish," he insists, getting up from the chair to take the tray with the pheasant and place it in front of me."

"I do not understand what you mean Laura, Latin is still the language used to understand each other between peoples for centuries, where are you from?" asks me interested the old man sitting next to me.

While the old man asks the last question, I have begun to devour the pheasant ignoring what is happening around me. "I'd be better off with some spices;" I say to myself without realizing I'm talking out loud. I raise my head and realize that my interlocutor is waiting for an answer to his last question.

"Sorry Master, I'm from New Orleans but I live in Los Angeles, I was on vacation on Island of Djerba, I fell asleep in the hotel room and woke up on the outskirts of the city where his men found me;" I explain pouring myself a glass of wine. "And I don't know of any place in the year 2020 other than the Vatican where Latin is used," I add, savoring the wine.

"The wine is excellent, although the food could be better;" I let go of the old man, who stares at me until he bursts into loud laughter.

"Not only are you an incredible beauty Laura, but you also have a sense of humor, if you also fuck well, I do not doubt that the Emir will be happy to join the harem;" he tells me refilling the wine glass.

"Fuck me? Join the harem? What joke is this?" I shout at the old man throwing the cup on the ground. "I want to go back to the hotel immediately;" I demand.

Without knowing very well where they have come from, I see the two guards who have brought me here approaching, suddenly they stop and when I turn towards the old man, I see that he has his hand raised.

"Stop nonsense Laura, I love a good story, but we are in the year 1251 in Tunis, capital of the Emirate of Ifriqiya, and you have been bought as a slave girl for the harem of Emir Muhammad I al Mustánsir. Tonight, you will go to their rooms and if you do not want to end up in a brothel being fucked by a dozen men every day, you better work thoroughly, you are not a virgin and I am sure you know how to please a man;" says the old man lowering his hand so that the two guards approach to take me back to the room.

Minutes later I find myself back in the room where I have spent the last hours, although this time they do not tie me to the bed giving me to understand that there is no way to escape my destiny.

A few minutes later several of the young women who attended me on my arrival enter the room approaching the bed but keeping the distance, the only one who approaches the bed sitting on it is the young brunette who offered me the glass of the sweet liquid.

"My name is Lena and I was born in Aragon;" she introduces herself caressing my arm, "I heard the guards your name being Laura, right?" She asks me.

"Yes, my name is Laura;" I answer by withdrawing my hand, "You have to help me get out of here;" I beg her.

"Lower your voice;" she demands, "The harem is full of guards who listen to everything; besides, I don't understand why you want to leave here."

"I thought there could be no men in the harem," I commented to Lena surprised, "And I want to leave here because I'm not a slave girl."

"They're dumb eunuchs," Lena points out to me, smiling, "And your necklace says you're a slave girl, and I assure you it's better to be a slave girl in the harem than anywhere else," she adds in a more serious voice.

Exhausted by tension I collapse on the bed starting to cry, Lena lies next to me and begins to kiss me sensually.

"Do not cry Laura, I assure you that it is not so bad, this harem is not as big as those of Baghdad or Alexandria, we are barely a dozen concubines, therefore the Emir calls us to his rooms every week, and otherwise the Vizier has an incredible resistance and an insatiable appetite despite his age;" she tells me without stopping kissing me.

Despite the situation, I can't help but smile as I imagine that the old man, I've just been talking to is the virile man Lena describes to me.

"Besides, here we are allowed to play with each other;" Lena whispers in my ear as she lowers her hand to my pussy.

The next few hours I am the sex toy of most of the slave girls in the harem, and I receive both pleasure and sharing, only when the sun begins to disappear the stops and Lena takes me back to the tub to wash.

As she bathes me next to the freckled redhead who attended me before and who introduces herself to me as Lorna, Lena warns me of everything that awaits me from now on:

"As long as the Emir does not accept you in the harem you will remain in this room, you can stay between one and three nights, never again, if he thinks you will access the seraglio and all its luxuries, but the guards who brought you will take you to the market to sell you at auction;" she explains to me while she perfumes me and makes me up lightly.

"As soon as you enter the harem you will receive the ornaments, we all wear, the rings on the nipples and the chains on the clitoris, as well as being marked with the star that represents Venus next to the crescent;" Lena continues to explain to me, "Your little tits will look great with the golden rings;" she adds with a smile.

Lena makes a sign when she considers that I am ready and two eunuchs approach me to escort me before the Emir. "He is an extraordinary lover, let yourself go and you will enjoy a lot;" Lena tells me with a mischievous smile on her face.

As I cross the palace I try to look where they take me, but all the corridors seem the same, finally we reach a large door that the eunuchs open indicating that I enter inside. Upon entering I am amazed by the luxury and decoration of the room, but especially by the huge bed that is in the center of the room.

"Come closer, Laura," a voice commands me, which I immediately place near one of the windows.

I observe the large room before moving and between the shadows I seem to see the brightness of the armor of the guards, I begin to walk until I reach a few meters from the bed.

"I don't usually have slave girls older than me," the Emir tells me, still looking out the window, "But it's been a long time since I had a blonde slave girl like you, and my good friend Khaled has assured me that I will enjoy you very much."

The Emir stops looking out the window and turns to walk towards me, he must not be more than twenty years old, but he radiates strength and authority throughout his body. Walid is a troll by his side and I can't help but notice how my body gets excited by the situation.

As he stands right in front of me, I realize that he is naked and his circumcised cock points to the ceiling. Without saying another word, he grabs me by the hair and takes over my mouth in a passionate kiss. Soon his tongue invades my mouth and links with mine in an ancestral dance, a chill runs through my body when I feel his fingers entering my pussy.

The Emir breaks the kiss while pulling his fingers from my pussy, leaving me with my mouth open begging for his touch.

"Please Master, don't stop;" I beg him, letting myself be carried away by passion.

I see the smile on the face of the Emir, who resting his hands on my shoulders begins to push me down, in seconds I am on my knees with his cock stuck to my lips, I look up and see how he makes a simple affirmative gesture.

I gently kiss her cocoon and start licking the entire length of the Emir's beautiful cock, I will bring my hands to caress her when her firm voice stops me.

"Hands still or I'll have to tie you," he commands.

I told my hands behind my back and begin to bring his hard cock to my mouth, slowly absorbing it until I lodge it completely in my throat.

"Fuck Laura, you're an amazing whore, it takes most slave girls weeks of training to swallow it whole," he says, his voice choked with pleasure.

I don't know whether to get angry because he calls me a whore or to rejoice in the compliment, all I know is that I want that cock in my pussy as soon as possible.

After a couple of minutes fucking my mouth, the Emir pulls out his cock and pushes me onto the bed, stretching my hands over my head closing some shackles around my wrists.

"Please Master, it is not necessary to bind me," I say to the Emir, trying to resist me.

"I know Laura, but I like my slave girls to beg me the first time I them, and Lena gets them to do it in a few minutes;" he tells me pulling a rope next to the bed that rings a small bell.

Seconds later Lena enters the room, her body shines with oils looking even more beautiful, I do not understand that she can see the Emir in me, having at her disposal a slave girl like Lena.

Lena doesn't say anything, she climbs on the bed and kneels between my legs bringing her mouth closer to my pussy, when her tongue reaches my clitoris, a shock goes through my body when I notice how something metallic makes contact.

"Have you felt it yet?" asks the Emir who has sat next to me and started playing with my tits, "The slave girls say the feeling is incredible;" he adds stretching my nipples.

I do not answer the Emir trying to keep my mouth shut so as not to shout with pleasure, "I will never be a slave girl;" I repeat myself mentally trying to delay the inevitable.

I can't even hold a minute with my mouth closed, I can't resist the pleasure anymore and I start moaning with pleasure waiting for orgasm. When I'm on the edge Lena stops and raises her head smiling at me.

"It's not going to be that easy Laura; your pleasure belongs to me and you'll orgasm when I say;" says the Emir getting out of bed to stand behind Lena. I only see Lena's face, but from the gesture of pleasure that her face acquires it is evident to me that the Emir has begun to fuck her.

A few seconds after the Emir stands behind Lena, he is putting his mouth back on my pussy to play with my clitoris. The next fifteen minutes Lena takes me again and again to the edge and then stops, in that time if I am guided by her moans and the convulsions of her body, she reaches two orgasms thanks to the Emir's cock in her pussy.

"Please Master, let me," I plead with the Emir as I watch Lena smile at me and nod at my plea.

I notice Lena pulling aside and the Emir stands between my legs, his cock glistening with Lena's juices and he seems to want to shoot himself into my pussy.

"Ask me Laura;" the Emir orders me playing with his cock at the entrance of my pussy. "Ask me;" he repeats.

"Fuck me Master, make me your slave girl;" I beg him closing my eyes in embarrassment.

The Emir doesn't answer me, he just moves his body forward burying his cock in my pussy until his body contacts mine, "Cumming, slave girl!" he commands.

It is my body that obeys the order of the Emir, my mind overloaded by sensations responds only to pleasure. My first orgasm has not been extinguished when I notice how the Emir cums inside me, I again releasing a moan that resonates throughout the room.

My breathing does not return to normal until at least ten minutes after the Emir has slipped out of my pussy, in that time I have not even realized that my hands and legs have been released and that the Emir has sat on the bed placing my head on his legs.

"You've been amazing;" he whispers as he removes a strand of my blonde hair from my face, "I'm going to really enjoy claiming you every night to my bed;" he adds, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

I remain silent before the words of the Emir, I do not know if they mean what I imagine and that is why I do not say anything, only when Lena deposits on the bed a small silver tray with two rings and two gold chains I am able to speak.

"Thank you Master for accepting this slave girl."

To be continued...

12