Tourist Lost in Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel goes to Tunisia in search of her sister Laura.
6.2k words
4.14
11.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part Two of this story, as with Part One, I posted the initial version on this page more than two years ago, although this second version has been expanded.

Next week I will publish the third and final part.

Now, two years later, I've picked up the story, extending the length of the two chapters and adding a third and final part.

Thank you for reading my stories, for your comments and ratings.

All the characters are over the age of 18, and this story is just a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors made while translating into English.)

Tourist Lost in Time 2

I hang up the phone at the end of the call I've been waiting for six months and drop into my office chair, covering my face with my hands, I don't cry, I discovered long ago that tears don't solve anything.

I get up a couple of minutes later and head to my department head's office, I knock on the door and walk in without waiting for permission.

"Good morning, Rachel;" he greets me without looking up from the file he is reading, "I understand that the Embassy has already told you the news;" he states rather than asks.

"Exactly Mr. Ford;" I reply sitting in the chair in front of his desk, "The Tunisian police have closed the investigation into the disappearance of my sister Laura."

"And I suppose you want to go to Tunisia to continue the investigation?" he asks me laying the file on the table staring at me.

"I couldn't go when she disappeared, but now I'm not going to stand still, if you don't give me permission to go, I will tender my resignation immediately;" I reply trying to sound confident in my words.

Mr. Ford lets out a small laugh stretching in his chair, "I have no doubt that you are going to go whether I give you permission or not, I'm surprised you didn't do it before;" he says reaching me the folder he was reading.

"In that file you have everything you need, a contact from the Embassy will be waiting for you at the airport;" he adds before picking up another file and starting to read it.

I take the file from the table and head for the door, before leaving Mr. Ford's voice interrupts me one last time, "Take as much time as you want Rachel, and be careful;" he indicates me without looking up from the papers.

I smile as I leave his office grateful for his words, although I regret not being able to tell anyone that the old spy's heart is still beating.

As I pack my suitcase, I can't help but feel guilty again for Laura's disappearance, it was me who recommended her to travel to Tunisia considering it was a safe area for western tourists.

Since the day I received the call from the Embassy informing me of her disappearance, many nights I have gone to bed thinking that if that night that she did not call me I would have been more concerned this would not have happened, but in the end, I always repeat to myself that Laura is twenty-four years old and those days she was very happy enjoying her local lover.

At the time of Laura's disappearance, I was on the other side of the world for work and it was impossible for me to do anything to help to find her, having to stay still receiving the disturbing news that I was receiving from the Embassy. But now that they have closed the investigation, I am going to travel to Tunisia to continue the search personally, unlike my sister who worked in her small restaurant in Los Angeles and had never left the United States until that day, unaware of the dangers that could lie in wait for her, I am an FBI agent specialized in terrorist financing and I speak Arabic and French fluently.

As soon as the plane lands at the Tunis-Carthage International Airport I meet the Embassy contact who hands me the police file on Laura's disappearance, which I have decided to read as I head for the island of Djerba.

The first thing I did before leaving for Tunisia was to book the same room Laura used during her stay, my intention is to repeat all the steps she took including her meeting with Walid and her excursions all over the country.

Unfortunately, when I arrive at the hotel, I find out that Walid is on vacation and I have to make the excursions alone, without finding any clue about the whereabouts of my sister, the only thing I use those days is after asking a dozen people to rule out that Laura's disappearance has been something organized or with political implications.

Upon returning to the hotel after the excursion, one of the bellboys informs me that Walid has returned and is already at work. As soon as I receive the news I go up to the room and get ready to head to the beach.

As soon as I get to the beach, I approach the group of Walid and his friends, knowing that if Laura got their attention I will too. I'm two years older than Laura and I'm a couple of inches taller, although the main differences with my sister is that I have a more voluptuous body than her, my tits are two or three sizes bigger, and my muscular body from FBI training makes me look thinner than I really am; but the main difference between us is that I know what my body provokes in men and I have never minded using that for my purposes.

Although my first intention is to question Walid directly about Laura, seeing the young man and remembering the detailed descriptions my sister gave me over the phone of their sexual encounters, I decide to see firsthand if what she told me about him was true. My boyfriend Harold, another FBI agent, has been on an undercover mission for five months now, and I'm sick of reaching orgasm thanks to my battery-powered friend.

I wait until Walid's turn is over to take him by the hand and take him away from the group amidst the applause of his friends and the jealous looks of the girls. I go with him to a hidden area under one of the watchtowers, unaware that that same place served as the last place for sex between Laura and Walid months ago.

When I pull Walid's pants down, I can't help but smile and run my tongue over my lips mischievously at the sight of the young man's good-sized cock, Walid imitates me surely thinking about the night of sex that awaits him but he is surprised when I grab his balls and bring his cock to my mouth, squeezing it completely and taking control of the situation.

I suck Walid's cock for half an hour swallowing it whole and licking it all the way through, when I realize he's going to cum, I squeeze his balls and bring them to my mouth starting the process again, finally when Walid's legs start to fail, I let him unload his cum into my mouth, The young man falls exhausted on the sand but without giving him a break, I impale myself on his cock and start riding him wildly.

I feel how Walid's cock stretches my pussy, bringing me almost immediately to orgasm, despite that sensation I try to maintain control, the only time I give it up is when, getting on all fours in the sand and spreading my thighs with my hands, I offer my ass hole to Walid, who completely exhausted tries to fuck him without succeeding.

Seeing that he is not capable of fucking me, I start insulting him: "You are a fucking girl who doesn't know what to do with a real woman, maybe I should go find one of your girlfriends to help you, maybe the beautiful brunette girl you were talking to this morning when I found you would be willing to have sex with me to see if you turn on and that cock gets hard."

At my words, Walid's cock reacts and with a couple of quick thrusts he inserts it up to the balls in my ass, causing the orgasm that I have endured for so long, "Don't cum in my ass, Walid, I want you to bathe me with your cum as if I were a whore;" I shout at him with my voice broken by moans.

When Walid gets out of my ass to cum on my face, I make a quick move and place a knife in the young man's balls making his cumshot stop instantly, "Now tell me all about Laura or I assure you that from now on you will have to please that brunette girl with your fingers."

Through tears, Walid tells me everything he has told the police about Laura and swears that he has nothing to do with her disappearance. I know it's true, I've seen the police report and investigated Walid, discovering that he's the son of the millionaire owner of the hotel and that he uses the lifeguard cover to seduce tourists, he didn't need to kidnap Laura, he can have the girl he wants.

He left Walid bound and gagged under the tower, but not before picking up his mobile phone and sending a message to the young brunette to meet him. I retire to the hotel, and as soon as I arrive, I head to the shower to wipe off the sand and try to relax my sore holes, Walid's cock is much bigger than Harold's and I hadn't had anal sex since my college days.

I get into bed with the idea of going over all the information gathered, but sleep overcomes me and I fall into a deep sleep until a metallic noise wakes me up and I realize that I am locked in a stone cell.

"Damn it!" I shout, trying to free myself from the chains. I can't believe it, instead of finding Laura, I'm chained naked and gagged in a dark cell not knowing how I got here. As I wait in the cell for them to come and pick me up, I try to remember anything that I missed that could help me get out of this situation, the last thing I remember is falling asleep in bed and then waking up in this place and in this situation.

My thoughts quickly fade when I hear the cell door open and two men stand in front of me, I watch them carefully, the youngest must be about forty years old and seems to be in charge of the prison, the other man looks more than sixty years old and his bearing reminds me of the tribal chiefs I met a few years ago in the mountains of Iraq and Afghanistan and who controlled the destiny of all his people with a single gesture.

When the two men start talking, I try to listen to try to understand what's going on. "I had him summoned as soon as my men found her unconscious by the river in the same place where they found the other one a couple of months ago, as soon as I saw her, I noticed her resemblance to the slave girl I sold her."

It takes me a few seconds to get the thread of the conversation, they speak in Arabic, but they use expressions that were stopped a long time ago. While they talk, I shake my head in disbelief what I'm hearing, "slave girl, a couple of months ago;" all this is impossible, Laura disappeared six months ago.

I try to protest through the gag, but when the old man starts playing with my tits my body trembles: "She's perfect, they must be sisters," the old man says to the other man, "Although this one has bigger tits and looks a little more rebellious, but I think that when we tame her a little the Emir will enjoy her as much as he does her sister."

The old man interrupts himself for a few moments, a situation that he takes advantage of to move one of his hands from my tits to my pussy, "I was present when the Emir enjoyed the blonde slave girl for the first time and I assure you that I have seen few women moan so much and cum like that, the Emir was so satisfied with her that he ordered her to be ringed and put his mark on her that same night, It has also allowed her to keep her clitoris to hear her scream with pleasure when he fucks her, if she looks anything alike, you will have earned a good reward. Leave us alone and arrange to mark her and send her to the harem," he commands.

As I struggle uselessly with the chains, unable to believe that they are going to mark me as a slave girl, I see how the old man pulls down his pants showing a beautiful cock and removes the gag from me while talking to me: "You can scream whatever you want Rachel, no one is going to come to help you, I hope you are good at sucking cocks, I assure you that your sister Laura is the best I have met in years, if you behave well you will be able to see it, I am sure that the Emir will enjoy making you each other in front of him, behave badly and your sister will pay the consequences."

I don't even notice how the old man's cock slowly gets into my mouth until I feel his pubic hair on my lips, I'm too surprised by what I just heard, the old man knows my name and that I'm Laura's sister, but the most surprising thing of all is that he has told me in perfect English that as an expert linguist I have clearly identified as that of someone who he studied at Oxford.

Only the old man's moan and the feeling of semen falling down my throat bring me out of my reverie: "It wasn't bad, although I'm looking forward to seeing what you're capable of when you collaborate;" he tells me again in English, "I have your sister, she has told me all about you, I can be very persuasive with a whip and candles in my hand. As for what I'm going to do with you, the Emir will be away for a couple of weeks, I'll take advantage of that time to tame you and explain everything you need to before giving you over to him, I can only tell you that you and Laura weren't the first people to get into bed in the 21st century and wake up in the 13th century."

The old man comes out of the cell, and immediately two huge guards come in and release my chains from the ceiling, gripping my arms tightly so that I don't do anything foolish.

When I refuse to walk, they lift me up and guide me through the dark corridors to another, larger cell, filled with chains, wooden structures, and burning braziers.

Remembering the old man's words that they were going to brand me, I try to wrestle with the two guards, but I can't stop them from placing me on a wooden cross and holding me with leather strips around various parts of my body.

"I'm glad you already have your pussy shaved," the old man tells me in Latin as he enters the cell, "It will take us less time to mark you."

The old man goes to one of the braziers to pick up one of the marking irons, but first he makes a sign to one of the guards, who forces a kind of gag in my mouth.

"I couldn't personally put the slave brand on Laura, although I did put the Emir's property brand on it, a brand that I hope to put on you soon," the old man tells me, resting the iron on my pubis.

I bite the gag hard to try not to scream, but in the end the intense pain causes a gasp to come out of my lungs and I finally pass out.

"With what Laura has told me about you, I didn't expect you to faint," the old man tells me in Arabic.

"We're alone, Rachel, and I've given orders to the guards that no one disturbs us, so you don't have to pretend to be unconscious to try to figure things out, plus I know you speak Arabic and several Pashto dialects perfectly," he tells me.

I open my eyes cursing Laura for telling her all about me, but that's not my only surprise, when I look where the voice is coming from, I don't see the old man, but a man in his early thirties, with a neat trimmed beard and bright blue eyes.

"What the hell is this?" I shouted.

The 'old man' smiles at my expression and approaches me calmly.

"The truth is, I don't really know why I'm doing this," he tells me, "You're the first person to see my true face for forty-five years, I'm Vizier Khaled ib Giabi, although my real name is Thomas Connors, Captain in the United States Intelligence Service, assigned to support the British 8th Army deployed to Tunisia in 1942."

"I was on leave in a small hotel on the island of Djerba, enjoying for the third night in a row the company of a red-haired nurse in her thirties from the American army, after spending the last year fucking only with the local whores, it was being something incredible, never had a woman made me feel that way, she was a cultured and educated lady, she knew everything about the history and culture of the country, it seemed as if she had lived it, but then in bed she was a savage, capable of squeezing me with her mouth or with her pussy."

"Like the previous two nights she got up to leave at midnight, although that night she took longer to leave, she stared at me for a long time, as if she was never going to see me again, finally she bent down and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving."

"I fell asleep immediately, counting the hours until I saw her again, hours later I woke up in the street, under the stars in an unknown place, the same place where you and your sister woke up, but forty-five years ago. My military and fighting knowledge, coupled with my training as a spy allowed me to enter the service of the Governor of Tunisia Abu Muhammad Abd al-Wahid, I gradually rose through the ranks to become the Vizier of Abu Zakariya and finally to establish the Emirate of Ifriqiya two years ago."

"I've only run into one problem over the years," he tells me, "I'm the same as the day I got here, I haven't aged at all, I know I can die and I've been on the verge of dying on a couple of occasions, but I don't get old and I think the same thing can happen to you and your sister."

If someone were to tell me a story like this in other circumstances, I would surely be laughing out loud, but even if I don't believe everything, they are telling me, I do know that something strange is happening and that I am no longer in the year 2020.

"I know this is all hard to believe, but I assure you that when we are in the palace, I will show you the evidence you need to believe it;" he tells me, "But that will be from tomorrow, now is the time to fuck you and see if your pussy and ass are as tight as your sister's."

Thomas or Khaled, I don't know what to call him, strips naked quickly, letting me see again the cock that I had in my mouth a few hours ago, it is approximately eight inches long, very similar to Walid's cock, although it is much thicker, explaining to me why it was so difficult for me to swallow it before.

"When we are not alone, call me Khaled or Master, when we are alone you can call me whatever you want," he says, guessing my thoughts.

Khaled releases my ankles from the chains that attached them to the wooden cross and lifts them off the ground, placing himself between my legs, I try to wrestle with him, but after hours in chains I barely put up any resistance.

I let out a scream when I feel Khaled's cock entering my pussy, a few hours ago I fucked Walid and if his cock already seemed massive to me, Khaled's now fills me to the point of feeling that he is tearing me apart, although immediately the pleasure begins to fill my body. This is helped by Khaled's caresses, one of his hands playing with my tits and the other with my clit.

When Khaled starts moving his hips, going in and out of my body, penetrating me deeper each time, the pleasure drives me crazy and I start moaning and begging loudly, asking him not to stop and keep fucking me harder.

"You are even more of a slut than Laura," Khaled tells me, "If you behave like this with the Emir you will be assured of your place in the harem and in bed next to her, now cum for me."

My mind refuses to obey Khaled, but my body responds immediately, and the orgasm I have is so intense that I'm about to lose consciousness, although that doesn't stop him, he continues to fuck me, increasing the pace of his movements, taking me to yet another orgasm before cumming in my pussy.

Khaled slips out of my pussy, and as he does so I feel empty and let out a small moan of frustration, only when I feel the cum flowing down my thighs do I realize what just happened and the nightmare I am living.

"Put her in a hood and have her chained in my rooms in the Palace, I don't want anyone to see her face;" he orders the guards.

This time I don't resist when the guards release me and take me out of the cell, naked except for the leather hood they have placed over my head following Khaled's orders, they take me through the corridors for minutes, until finally I feel the air on my face accompanied by the cold and rain.

A few minutes after being on the street I stumble and fall on the floor, being unable to get up, it is then that I realize that in the last weeks, focused on the search for Laura I have barely slept a couple of hours a day, and the tension of seeing myself, chained, branded and fucked in the cell has taken me to the limit of resistance.

12