Tourist Lost in Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick her up and throw her over your shoulder," Khaled orders one of the guards, surprising me that he would come with us to the palace in the cold and rain.

I feel strong arms lift me off the ground and place me on a strong shoulder, I protest and resist being treated like little more than an animal, but a strong whip from the other guard or Khaled himself causes me to give up my resistance.

I don't know if I fall asleep, or lose consciousness, but I barely notice the rest of the way to the palace, only when they drop me to the ground causing me to hit my knee do I wake up again, I feel my hands raise above my head and something metallic closes around my wrists, preventing me from moving.

"Try to sleep for a while," Khaled orders, "I won't be back until dawn, I have to fuck your sister."

I don't answer him, I know what he wants to provoke me, incite me to resist me, he wants to subject me to him, but I'm not going to play along, I'm going to be the perfect slave girl, the best whore in the harem until I find a way to escape together with Laura, and if Khaled is right I have all the time in the world.

------

The hood that covers my head is suddenly removed, and the sun streaming through huge windows hits me directly in the eyes, forcing me to close them.

"Draw the curtains," commands a soft, sweet voice.

Presently someone draws the curtains, dimming the light, allowing me to open my eyes and see who else is in the room, two young women of eighteen or nineteen, dressed in silk robes, one of them dark-haired with brown eyes, and the other red-haired woman with pretty green eyes.

"The Vizier Khaled has ordered us to wash and adorn you before moving you to the harem and preparing you for him," the brunette tells me, "Behave yourself and we won't have to tie you up or call the guards to restrain you;" she adds.

Beginning the plan, I have drawn up, I nod my head submissively, and let the two slave girls take me to a bathtub in an adjoining room, where as if I were a small child they bathe my whole body, wash my hair and heal the wounds I have in my knee and in one of my arms.

They do all this methodically, not leaving any part of my body, including my tits, my pussy and my ass, although when they get to these parts, they take more time than necessary, causing my body to get quite aroused.

After bathing, combing my hair and scenting myself, the red-haired slave girls leaves the room and returns minutes later with two objects in her hand, the first of them I recognize immediately, a leather gag, the second one takes me a little longer to know what it is, but in the end I discover that it is a kind of leather mask that covers the face from mouth to head, leaving a hole for the hair.

I don't understand what Khaled is trying to do and for a few moments I think about resisting, but in the end, I let them put the mask and a polished iron collar on me, before putting the gag on the brunette slave girls offers me a drink, which after hours without drinking empties in one gulp.

"This is not a very big harem," the dark-haired slave girl begins to explain, "Although Emir Muhammad I wants to have one as big as those in Baghdad or Alexandria, right now we are fourteen concubines with you, we attend to both the needs of the Emir and those of the old Vizier;" she points out indicating me to get up to follow her.

As I enter the harem, I can't help but wonder what the harems of Baghdad or Alexandria will be like, but what I have before me is a huge room, full of luxurious ornaments, and which can surely house a hundred slave girls.

As I approach the center of the great room, I see the rest of the slave girls, or concubines as the brunette who bathed me has called them. I feel out of place, none of them are over twenty years old, while I turned twenty-six a few months ago. As soon as I go a little further, I begin to hear intense moans coming from at least two different places, in one of them two slave girls, one of them very light-skinned and the other black-skinned, are linked in a passionate sixty-nine.

The other point where the moans are coming from causes me to stop abruptly and be about to run.

What I've caught my eye is a man and a girl fucking, the man is Khaled with the look of the old man, I haven't seen the woman's face, but her long blonde hair is unmistakable, it's my sister Laura.

"Master Khaled will punish you both if you do that," the dark-haired slave girl tells me.

I don't stop for her words, I stop when Laura throws her whole body back and I see her face distorted by pleasure, she is clearly enjoying being fucked by Khaled, and the orgasm she reaches in front of the rest of the slave girls confirms it.

Laura gets off Khaled's cock and kneels beside him, bringing it to her mouth, swallowing it completely, slowly poking it in and out until Khaled lets out a loud growl and cums on my sister's face.

"Lena, Theresa, I see you've finished with the new slave girl of the Emir's harem," Khaled says, getting up and approaching me. "She's perfect, it's a pity that we can't enjoy her beautiful face until the Emir sees her."

"Can we play with her?" asks Laura, standing behind Khaled with her face covered in cum.

"Of course, Laura," Khaled replies, "You know that the Emir likes to watch you play with each other and call two or three slave girls to his bed, and as far as I know of this new slave girl she has never been with a woman, so we will have to show her these two weeks."

"Can I be the first?" asks Laura, smiling like a schoolgirl eager to open her birthday present.

"Of course, Laura, but you know that until the Emir gives his permission you can only fuck her ass and her mouth," says Khaled.

Laura grabs the chain attached to my necklace and pulls me towards a huge round bed full of pillows, pushing on it.

"Hold her!" orders Laura, being immediately obeyed by the other slave girls, who quickly fasten my wrists to strips of cloth.

As I watch Laura get between my legs and bring her hand to my pussy, I begin to struggle with the restraints, but I'm firmly in place. Khaled was right when he said that I have never been with a woman, I have never thought about it although sometimes I have masturbated imagining what that feeling would be like, but I never thought that my first time would be with my own sister, and that she would seem so anxious.

Laura lies on top of me and kisses me on the mouth over the gag, running her tongue over my lips and the corners of my mouth.

"Don't resist honey, I assure you that you will enjoy it a lot;" she tells me starting to kiss my neck down my body.

When Laura leaned down to kiss me, I could see the piercings on her nipples and the gold chain that joins them, and I couldn't help but think that I'll be wearing similar ones soon.

Laura's mouth takes hold of my nipples, sucking them gently, making my whole-body shudder with pleasure.

"The Master is going to love your big tits, she's going to enjoy playing with them and spanking them," she tells me.

She continues to go down my body, kissing it gently, licking it, delighting in it, she only stops to look up and seek Khaled's approval, who sits on some pillows, with Lena kneeling at his feet sucking his cock does not lose attention.

I let out a small cry when she runs her tongue over my pubis, over the slave girl brand that I had forgotten that they had made me, Laura kisses her as she did when she gave me a kiss when I was a child on some of the injuries she made me climbing trees or climbing.

"I can't wait for the Emir to accept you into the harem and complete your brand, if your face matches your body, you have to be very beautiful," she tells me.

Seconds after these words I feel Laura's mouth on my pussy, and her tongue entering my inside, starting to move like a small snake, few of my lovers have spent time eating my pussy, due to my job, most of the sex I've had has consisted of quick fucks and no strings attached, only my relationship with Harold can be called that, and in the three years we've been together we've only fucked a couple dozen times and had sex with other people when we felt like it.

I know that Laura had a kind of lesbian relationship with a dancer, a relationship of which as she did with her time with Walid, and despite telling her that I was not interested, she has told me even the most morbid and scandalous details, but I never imagined that she was so skilled as to bring me to the brink of orgasm in just one minute.

"Can I bring her to orgasm?" Laura asks Khaled, lifting her head from my pussy.

"Of course, I won't let her rest until you've all brought her to orgasm," Khaled replies.

I protest at Khaled's words, we are talking about at least thirteen orgasms, I don't think my body is capable of taking so much pleasure.

Laura places her face on my pussy again, and moves her tongue in my pussy again, this time looking for my clit, biting and stretching it, torturing me to orgasm.

"You'd better learn to control your reactions when you orgasm, if the Emir thinks you're enjoying yourself too much, he may not let you keep your clitoris," Laura tells me, walking away from me towards some panels on one of the walls.

He comes back to me a few seconds later, and when she does, she struggles with the restraints again, managing to free one of my arms.

"Tell the eunuchs to hold her," Laura commands, picking up a riding whip, unloading several blows on my tits and belly.

"Be quiet or you'll be punished," she yells at me.

Immediately two huge Nubians enter and hold my hands tightly, while two slave girls grab my ankles and pull them back opening them in the way, letting Laura have easy access to my pussy and especially my ass, which is the part of my body that Khaled has authorized them to use.

I see how Laura begins to spread with one of her hands a kind of white fat on the ivory or bone cock that has been placed around her waist, a cock of about six inches with embossed reliefs and increasing in thickness from the tip to the base.

Two other slave girls kneel at my feet, and while one of them opens my ass with her fingers, the other inserts the white fat inside me, spreading it with her fingers. When they're done, the two slave girls pull out of the way to let Laura position herself and I line up the ivory cock with the entrance of my ass.

I let out a loud moan as I feel the tip entering my ass, that's not the part I'm worried about, a few hours ago Walid fucked my ass and his cock was thicker than that part, although not as much as the widest part of it.

Laura fucks me slowly, inserting a few centimeters each time, letting my body relax and get used to it for a few seconds, and then keep pushing, repeating the operation until the entire cock is inside my body. Staying inside my body, she begins to play with her fingers on my clit, bringing me back to the brink of orgasm, an orgasm that comes to me as soon as she starts moving her hips, rhythmically thrusting in and out almost the entire length of the fake cock.

Not only is Laura fucking me, two slave girls have knelt next to me and have their mouths over my nipples, increasing the pleasurable torture that begins to overwhelm my body.

Laura doesn't stop fucking me until I reach the third orgasm, then she gets out of my pussy, and as if she were taking over, she approaches another slave girl and kisses her passionately before she kneels between my legs ready to repeat what Laura did.

Everywhere I look I see smiling slave girls waiting for their turn to have fun with me, all of them already have ivory cocks of different shapes and sizes tied to their waists, but all of them of a rather menacing appearance.

I put up with being fucked by four slave girls before I surrender the pleasure and fall into darkness, a darkness that lasts until I feel something wet on my lips.

"Drink slowly," says a voice that can only be Khaled's, "And then eat something, you have to regain strength to pick up where you left off."

I look for Khaled and see him smiling, probably because of the surprised face I make.

"Only five slave girls brought you to orgasm, there are eight more left and they will have their turn tonight," Khaled tells me.

I should tell Khaled that my surprise is not to know that tonight I will continue to be the plaything of the harem slave girls, I should tell him that my surprise is to see displayed on one of the walls of the room a picture of Khaled dressed in a British army uniform from World War II; confirming that the story he told me a few hours ago may be true.

To be continued...

12