Towarzysz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Kirby continuing to explore her pussy, moving to and fro as he expanded his reach. It wasn't hard to discover her more sensitive spots; all he had to do was listen to her reaction as he moved. Additionally, Lydia had taken her hands from beneath her breasts, which she had been massaging, and interlocking the fingers of each behind Kirby's head, demonstrated once more her strength as she pressed it harder against her.

His own arms and hands now wrapped around Lydia's legs, which she had since draped over his shoulders, Kirby continued his task with renewed enthusiasm. He couldn't imagine why any guy wouldn't want to do this, if only for the delight it obviously brought a woman. He could feel the waves of pleasure washing over Lydia, filling him with great pride in the knowledge that he was bringing them forth.

Moving his attention upward, Kirby closed his lips around Lydia's love button, which he would learn the proper name for much later. For now, it was enough for him to realize that shifting his efforts there brought her even greater pleasure.

For a brief moment, he wondered how the feel of his mouth around her button compared with what he had felt when it had been her lips around his cock, recalling their similarity in appearance, only to then discard the notion. It would be a consideration he would come back to another time, but definitely not now.

Kirby could feel her body trembling and he wondered if it was possible that he was actually going to bring her to a climax. He'd once heard his sister through the walls of their adjacent rooms, and the noises Lydia now made were increasingly similar. He didn't have to wonder for long, however, as Lydia's next actions made what was about to happen quite clear.

She lifted her legs out of his grasp and wrapped them together behind his neck, making it impossible for Kirby to pull away -- not that he had any intention of doing so. Her hands also now took on other tasks, one having moved back to her breasts, where it was applying extreme force to both of her mounds. The other had moved to between her legs, there to add her own skill to Kirby's efforts.

Efforts that pushed her over the edge mere minutes later, her body quaking with pulsating waves of pleasure as a long sought-after climax overtook her. She cried out in ecstasy, in words whose meaning Kirby did not know, but whose significance he had no trouble understanding. The moment lasted both forever and mere seconds, but it was an experience that the younger man would never forget, even if it was to be eclipsed by what he knew was still to come.

Still on his knees, Kirby felt Lydia lift her legs from around his neck and drop them down along his side. He made no effort to get back up, preferring to just lay there, his head resting between her legs, and get his breath back. Lydia also seemed content to do the same, leaning back against the back of the couch with her eyes closed. They just sat there for what seemed like a very long time. So long, in fact, that Kirby wondered if it was over -- a possibility Lydia dispelled with three little words.

"Now, we fuck," she said.

-=-=-=-=-

Assuming much the same position she had taken before, Lydia invited Kirby, who had risen to his feet and was now standing before her, to enter her. He didn't need to glance down to know his cock had indeed recovered and was standing at attention. He closed the gap between them and, taking hold of his cock by its base, place its head at the entrance to her pussy.

Like he had done before, he wanted to take a moment to sear the memory of what was happening into his brain. He wanted to clearly remember every bit of it if he lived to be ninety. Lydia seemed to understand that as she silently waited for him.

Then, after taking a deep breath, he eased his cock into her, sliding it all the way in with almost no effort. He sighed loudly as he felt the walls of her pussy wrap around his sensitive flesh, a warm and pleasing pressure that heralded the loss of his virginity.

Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed, Kirby slid his cock deep into Lydia, his thrusts amplified as her hands tightly gripped his waist, adding her strength to his own. The sensations filling his body felt incredible, and he finally understood why so many guys were willing to do almost anything to have someone to fuck.

Lydia continued to encourage him, both in word and deed, pressing her body forward against his. At the same time, she brought one hand back to her breasts where she alternately squeezed each tightly, playing with her excited nipples.

They went at it for a while longer until, unexpectedly, she pushed

Kirby back with a powerful shove. Confusion filled the teenager for a long moment, causing him to wonder if he had done wrong. He needn't have worried, as he quickly realized that Lydia merely wanted to change positions.

Turning onto her stomach, she brought her legs up into a kneeling stance and leaned her upper body over the end of the couch. Kirby had heard of 'doing it doggy style', but other than the name he really didn't know much more about it. Following Lydia's lead, he climbed onto the couch behind her and again guided his cock into her, quickly picking up the rhythm he'd developed in the missionary position. It didn't take long to decide that he liked doing it this way even more.

With his hand firmly at her hips, Kirby found that he could fuck her even faster and harder than before, an improvement that Lydia wholeheartedly endorsed, as the volume and frequency of her outcries attested. Her body rocked both back and forth, even as she called out for him to fuck her harder.

Kirby felt his heart racing with an excitement he'd never envisioned. He reached down under Lydia and cupped her breasts, grasping them hard as he drove into her once more. Having his cock inside her felt so good and he didn't think it could get any better. He was about to find how wrong an assumption that was.

They continued for what seemed a very long time, Kirby wasn't sure exactly how long. Then Lydia again pressed him off of her, this time slipping off of the couch as she did. If doggy style had been a pleasant surprise, what came next was a miraculous revelation as Lydia sat him down on the couch and, with her back to him, first climbed on top and then impaled herself onto his cock, slowly taking it inside herself. Kirby had no idea what they called this in Górnichowa, but he would learn much later that here in the States they called it a reverse cowgirl.

Bracing her open hands on his knees, Lydia began to massage his cock with her pussy, lifting herself up and down with increasing speed. Her breasts heaved unchecked as her body rocked, streams of sweat running down her chest and back. She arched backward, shifting her arms onto the back of the couch, allowing her to add even more force to her exertions. Her grip around his cock was such that Kirby had to wonder, who exactly was fucking who?

A question that answered itself as Lydia literally pivoted on his cock and spun around to face him, barely missing a stroke while she shifted her hands from the couch to his shoulders. Kirby didn't know how he'd lasted this long, but knew he couldn't go on much longer. Lydia seemed to, at least instinctively, know it too as she pulled him hard against her once last time, holding his body firmly against hers as they rode frenzied waves of passion until, in nearly simultaneous explosions of ecstasy, powerful orgasms overtook each of them.

-=-=-=-=-

"Oh ... my ... God ..." Kirby said in trembling tones as the last echoes of his climax finally subsided. "That was ... awesome."

"Yes, it was ... fantastisch," Lydia agreed, her own sense of fulfilment no less than Kirby's.

"Is it always like that?" the younger man asked as he leaned back against the back of the couch.

"No, not always," Lydia replied as she curled up against his chest, "but sometimes..."

"Could we try it again and see?" Kirby asked.

"We try as many times as you like," Lydia smiled as she leaned toward him and pressed her mouth once more to his.

As their lips met, Kirby couldn't help but think that his old social studies teacher was right after all, there was certainly something to be said about learning about other cultures customs.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers