All Comments on 'Towarzysz'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this highly convincing story. Love reading about a cute young lad losing his virginity to an older woman. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Story

Neatly done, well presented, As usual!

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 5 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I very much like your writing. You bring us into the young man’s mind and tell us what he is thinking and has seen before. I came of age in that same time period and you have it down as to what was occurring then. Glad to see you back with a new story.

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful, sexy story. Your stories always read well and flow nicely, but this one particularly appealed to me, skilfully evoking a more innocent time and ending too soon for my liking, i wanted to keep on reading.

Thank you for writing and sharing it x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another delightful tale, Ann Douglas!

As always, you created an interesting background and setting. Your clever vocabulary sets things in real-time motion, and those first two pages were a sweet prelude of what was to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

The sex scene was realistic from the woman's and the guy's point of view. Boy can you write!

Elaphe223Elaphe223almost 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

My only complaint is that you don't publish often enough. I wait with bated breath for next.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved it! Really well written!! Five stars.

jtukeejtukeealmost 5 years ago
very erotic tale

Nicely done and well written. I don't remember reading your other works and I have been a reader here since 2002. After this I will have to enjoy some of your other writing. Do you have a favorite story I should read next after Towarzysz?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good writing!

Good story. I have always loved the theme of older/younger sharing and teaching. It seems the proper order of sexuality. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Good

Your stories are always very good and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story.

A really well written erotic story. It sounded so authentic for the period and had no spelling/similar errors at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 5 years ago
Sequel worthy?

Very nice, as always. You don't normally do sequels but perhaps an encounter with Sophia Moretti just before Kirby leaves for college? Just a thought...

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Another of Anne's well-written stories

I do like stories of older ladies with younger gentlemen. There is so much they can learn from an experienced lady. And there is so much pleasure they both can receive during his learning. "He couldn't imagine why any guy wouldn't want to do this, if only for the delight it obviously brought a woman. He could feel the waves of pleasure washing over Lydia, filling him with great pride in the knowledge that he was bringing them forth."

Some cultures are a little less repressed in their thinking than others. I knew a lady who had migrated from a European country who spoke of arrangements not unlike Lydia's with her towarzysz. Unfortunately, the Moral Brigade who infest the commentaries in the Loving Wives category are completely parochial and rarely read stories in categories such as Mature. They would have conniptions over this one.

Anyhow, thanks, Anne,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is what I come here for

Ms D, I want to thank you for a very nice interlude in my day, and for presenting the kind of writing that has brought me here so often.

I've not read any of your writing before this, but guess where my next click will take me?

Thank you again, and I look forward to my next discovery.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Ps: Ann

In your intro note you say "Author's note: Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or two about what you liked or disliked about a story. Please take a moment to leave one. Thank you."

I agree.

However, from a commenter's viewpoint, a public response from an author about the structure and content of her story when a reader commented is also quite nice. You rarely do so. (I like conversations with authors and other commenters, not just comments on structure or occasional errors.)

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another great story

You are one of my favourite authors, your handling of mature age lovers is always very sensitive, believable and very erotic. Like others I watch for your stories and although I would like to see them more often I wouldn't want to compromise the content or style - thank you :)

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 5 years ago
Awsome

Great story, which brought back so many memories of an attractive older woman and myself. I hope you find the time to add extra chapters. Love your stories.

senior80senior80almost 5 years ago

Wonderful story! I do thoroughly enjoy your writing. The characters have depth and are interesting. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
realistic

this was better than a lot of stories because you actually gave us a good sense of the kind of man this was and you seemed to realistically imagine how the sex would play out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Build Up

Very good character build up, along with exceptional writing skill. Just enough information to lay the foundation of the personal backgrounds as the two cultures interacted and melded together. Good read, nice ending. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
A Real Hot Story*****

Very believable story for that period in time. Thanks for sharing!!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
Really good story

It brings back memories of that time. Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A beautiful story

Well written as always and very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comrade

This gives new and exciting meaning to comrade-in-arms.

Great story and reminds me of many fantasies of women in my neighborhood when a teen myself.

Keep up the good work and ideas.

T.T.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for taking the time to comment

Hello there,

First of all, thank you all for taking the time to leave some comments about Towarzysz. I just wanted to take a moment to address something luedon mentioned in her comments. She is correct in pointing out that I rarely make comments of my own on the page. The reason for that is that I much prefer to reply directly to readers via a PM or an email. That way I can be sure that they get it and it creates the opportunity to open a dialogue. I do try to send a note to everyone who makes a comment, if only to say thank you.

Ann

orefinnorefinnalmost 5 years ago
Special talent

As always, when I see your name as author I know I have an interesting read before me. I “felt” the apartment building. I heard delicious accents without struggling through attempts to creat the sound with the written word. The sensual appeal of the older woman was there without bringing in Victoria’s Secret. The experience of the older woman was beautifully created as many men will remember from their teen years, either as an actual event or more likely as an imagined one.

The use of Towarzysz was brilliant. The word created questions and the story answered them. Well crafted Ann Douglas! You brought back teenaged daydreams of many grown men. Most men have had a Mrs. Robinson or the muscle thighs and shapely legs or full jiggly bust lines of neighborhood women stuck in their psyche.

As always you created an enjoyable and well written story. I wish some of the aspiring authors would learn from your examples.

PerfectbluePerfectbluealmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This story like your others was great. I loved how it kept it historical and beautifully written. Hope to see more stories soon.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

That was a beautiful story. Thank you very much.

NSSurferNSSurferalmost 5 years ago
Great as Always

Ann you have written another beautiful piece. I have always enjoyed reading your stories.

2cats2catsalmost 5 years ago
As per usual...

Ann,

Once again your gift for writing come through. Another well crafted, realistic story, that speaks from the young mans's thoughts as that type of young man would.

Thank You

kalodinkalodinalmost 5 years ago
Once again, an icy cup of spring water held to the lips of a parched wayfarer,

Dear Miss Ann, you are an oasis of delight in a desert of mediocrity. Talk about an author, secure in her talent, deliberately and skillfully developing characters we identify with and care about despite that they are painted in anti-heroic flesh, clothing, means and the most mundane of circumstances. In so writing you focus the reader on the most precious gift they have; themselves.

Exciting, humorous, sexy, lusty, confident, Ann you are a real talent!

davp6255davp6255almost 5 years ago
well written

As always thank you for yet another excellent story. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

Once again you show us your amazing writing talent. I always look forward to a new story from you. Thank you.

Franglais83Franglais83almost 5 years ago
One of your best

I loved this, it was so reminiscent of my own experience of being taught by an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
excellent as always

love your work thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Towarzysz Super!

This was a really enjoyable read, keep up the good work as Time permits, thanks😊

KallMeTTKallMeTTover 4 years ago
Hot!

Good read. Good job with the characters and situation.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
JA, TAKK! SAA KOSELIG!

What a lovely custom!

Is that apartment still available?

Asking for a friend...:+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for this lovely and convincing story. Continental Europeans and particularly Eastern Europeans are much less repressed about sex and relationships than us miserable British (I guess Americans too) and your story conveys that beautifully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3180 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...

story TAGS