Tower of Babylon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A great sense of relief, mixed with a strange envy, washed over Matt as Norma stood up to accept her official promotion. She'd been hired on as a consulting manager for Bellum City but she'd suddenly turned into his boss. Nothing really changed in their personal relationship though she had even less time to play the housewife role.

This seemed to suit Bee fine although they had to hire a new person as the acting wife. Okano and Bee were now continually engaged in their competition to explore the extremities of fetishistic pleasure. Bee seemed obsessed with stretching the limits of human endurance, and Okano was happy to play her foil.

The bedroom had been remodeled to include a subfloor where the two were currently sealed in a sensory deprivation tank. A rug hid the access panel at the foot of the bed. Matt relaxed, watching an entertainment feed on his AR visor while cuddled with Hazel, the stand-in for his wife. He suspected Norma had something to do with Bee's new obsession, but he didn't know how.

They floated in the darkness, bodies suspended in the salty solution. A biofeedback computer monitored them, probes attached to specific parts of their anatomy. It operated in a similar fashion to the intelligence engine that was in Norma's gel tank, although they could tune its range at their own discretion and there were optional breaks. Bee was working her nerve up for the real experience but this was a vastly safer introduction. Matt didn't seem to know it, but both Okano and Bee had come to the conclusion that Norma was no longer sane.

Bee whispered, the AI automatically setup an intercom channel as the earplugs normally isolated their hearing, "Rebecca? Are you awake?" Communication was only allowed during break. They were separated by a short divider in the tank.

"Yes," Okano replied back.

"What do you think Norma will do, now that she has actual power?"

"I don't know. I tried to find out what she was up to, but I don't have the clearance to check her itinerary. She's definitely been traveling though, even during the war. Someone high up must have approved it, maybe even all the way at the top."

"Thanks for listening to me and sharing this crazy shit."

"No, thank you for letting me in. I've learned a lot too. Have you decided on the next step?"

"Norma is too far ahead now, I don't think either of us can really catch up to where she is going. Maybe that's enough. I'm working up to actually telling Matt what I want. Not quite there yet."

"Take your time, there's no rush." Okano said that only to be supportive.

The channel shut down and Bee was back in her own head again, floating in the infinite darkness as the computer ramped up the stimulation curve. Her consciousness went blank as the waves of pleasure overloaded her senses. If she moaned, the tank sucked the noise all away. She was deaf and blind, the only images formed from within her own mind on the blank cave of the universe, no shadows of any perceived reality to distract her.

She was a perfect doll designed for unending ecstasy.

Beyond the isolation tank, Bee was practicing her endurance in other ways. It eventually began to grate at Matt, who had let her pursue these activities without much commentary. He pulled open the closet door where Bee currently spent her nights instead of sharing the communal bed. The overhead light flicked on, but her eyes did not blink as she stood motionless, staring straight ahead with her arms held loosely at her sides.

Matt didn't want to admit that he'd missed her, it felt as if she was travelling far away into the night with each passing day. He asked, "Where is all this going?"

If she was awake, she didn't respond. Only the slight rise and fall of her chest indicated that she was actually alive. Matt slipped out of his robe. There was enough room for them to fit face to face in the side closet which normally held extra household items and clothes which had been set aside. Her skin was cool against his skin as he folded his arms around her. He rested his chin on the top of her head.

"If this is what we're doing, let's do it together. Is that ok?"

She gave a slight nod.

Matt pushed her against the side of the closet, bent his knees so he could insert his cock. Her pussy wrapped around him with its perfect grip. He unbent his legs so that her feet was off the floor, supported only by the friction of the back wall, his stiff rod, and hands clasped around her buttocks. Normally, it would be impossible to hold this pose for more than few seconds yet Matt maintained it as they were enjoined. The light gradually dimmed itself and turned off.

They stayed like that for several hours in the darkness, only the slightest twitches of their muscles communicating their awareness of each other. Matt edged on a continual cycle coordinated with the pulses of her vaginal walls as they brought each other to the precipice over and over again until dawn.

He slipped out at last and exited the closet. Bee finally responded, following him out and pushing him onto the bed. Hazel rolled aside so the two could fuck furiously to a shattering climax.

Okano stepped out of the other walk in closet, looking a bit jealous. She took Hazel by the hand, "Come on, let's make breakfast. I'm famished."

The two lovers lay in a heaving sprawl, tongues hungrily lashing at each other. Matt finally said, "Let's get married."

"You've gotten some work done," she remarked flatly.

"There was no way I was going to survive otherwise, not with you lot plus the girls downstairs. It's a good thing I got it done now, there are rumors that there is a push to regulate the mod market. Maybe even reinstate a full prohibition."

Bee was puzzled, "I thought the Free state charter didn't allow for blanket prohibition of anything?"

"At the end of the day, it's all about business. The suits only care about the bottom line and if there is enough pressure they'll cave and make money on the underground markets. They may even make more money that way."

"So, nothing really changes. What's the point of a prohibition?"

"Regardless, it will become a lot more expensive to body sculpt. Getting in now probably saved a good chunk of my--our--nest egg."

"Where did you go?"

"Got a deal with Polymorphic Labs. Not as good as your indie sculptor but they guarantee their work. They're a team of top professionals, so they promised to include lifetime support even if the ban goes through."

"Oh shit, I should check in with Fury..." He put a finger on her lips.

"You'll be on my support plan once we get married."

"Has Norma agreed to this?"

"She practically suggested it," Matt nibbled on her shoulders. She batted him away, getting serious, "I have a condition."

He paused, "Really? What?"

She smirked, "Take it easy, it's for your benefit. I'll only agree if you get Rebecca to come along. If you can't convince her, then forget it. It will take two of us to keep Norma in check. I can't do it alone."

"She's not even around half the time anymore, what can possibly..." Matt saw her look so he decided not to push the matter. "Fine, I accept your condition. To tell you the truth, I asked her a long time ago but she blew me off. So..." He shrugged.

Bee didn't seem worried, "You've got me to help convince her this time. Come on, let's get breakfast."

They agreed on a modest ceremony to be held at a venue in Bellum City with only a small gathering to attend. Pastor agreed to officiate while Norma would escort the two brides up the aisle. They were decked out in white filigree that winged back from their veils down their naked backs into a gossamer train. Norma stood in-between, arm in arm with each bride. She sported a faux tuxedo that only barely mimicked the real thing, the front was a thin v-shaped bit of cloth that connected at a bow tie collar at her neck and was held on by her nipples while the bottom of the v was connected at the crotch by a metal loop. Various, thin, metal straps had pieces of cloth that was a mere suggestion of a coat with tails. The whole ensemble looked like it could fall off at any moment but somehow stayed attached as they strode up the aisle to where Matt waited.

The small gathering sat on chairs arranged in the intimate courtyard. A sparkling fountain pool with underwater lights acted as backdrop behind the main dais. They exchanged a short set of vows and consummated on the dais with Norma acting as referee. Everyone clapped when they finished, diving into the fountain to cleanse their sweat. The reception was held on the adjoining grassy lawn, Matt's cadre of household pets serving as gifts for the attendees including Hazel who was retired from her interim-wife duties. Beatrice felt like everything was perfect. Of course, it didn't last, but then again nothing does.

-----

The security guards stood at attention when Mrs. Arnold exited the lift, glittering jewels adorning her nipples as part of the tracery of golden links that crossed her body. Despite her position, they waved a scan wand over her body before clearing her to enter the secure floor of the Tower.

It was a gilded cage, but a cage nevertheless for the single occupant of the suite and a small set of her retainers. Annabelle Weaver didn't get up from her couch where she reclined, alone. Some of her luster seemed dulled.

"I apologize for not offering you anything," Annabelle sighed. "Being a prisoner and all. I'm sure a tea service would have been added to my ever increasing debt. I expect a bill for the air filtration system any day now."

"Now, pouting doesn't suit you. I bring good news about your contract."

"Ah, I see. I am to be an indentured courtesan."

"It's won't really be much of a change from marriage for you. And the contract is to your benefit so I recommend not referring to it as slavery. The international agencies will frown on the term. You're a professional sex worker marketed under Gladstone Media with a full benefits package. Security is provided for your protection." Norma didn't sit down as she paced the living room, hands held behind her back. "I assume no word has come about the fate of your husband?"

Annabelle shook her head, "No, and his estates have been nationalized by the vultures. His assets are under sanction. I have no legal recourse to collect anything. So...where do I sign?"

"Your consent is being recorded," Norma responded as she peeled off her adornments. "These will only get in the way."

"Ah, I see," Annabelle smiled. "My first customer."

As the continued their conversation with their mouths and hands, she settled on the thought that there were worse things than living a life of indolent pleasure at the beck and call of others.

It was a small comfort.

12