Ax Mountain

Story Info
A rude and mean woman loses an ax throwing bet.
14k words
4.62
31.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

*

"You got to be kidding. If you try to throw an ax, the ax will end up throwing you," Melissa rudely tells the slender gentleman that comes into Ax Mountain, an ax throwing establishment. She says this loudly in hopes that everyone nearby will laugh, but very few do. As Melissa is a bit of a bitch, especially when she drinks, most try to ignore when she starts to act like a Karen.

Melissa is a forty something woman that values how good you look over more important aspects, such as personality or even kindness. She was invited to Ax Mountain as part of a friend's large birthday party. Little does she know that the only reason she was invited is because they had to meet a minimum attendance for their reservation.

Ax Mountain is one of the few throwing ax places in the city, where you can learn to throw hatchets, big axes or even knives. It's a fun place but it is focused on safety first. Which one can expect when you are throwing axes while selling beer and wine.

The young man who is the subject of Melissa's comment is a young looking gentlemen that just arrived at the establishment. He's 18 years old but has a babyface which makes his age hard to place. His body type is very much slender or skinny, not that anyone cares as he is generally a very nice man.

The young man happens to look at Melissa when she says this, but ignores it as he moves to the counter for his booking. There he is excitedly greeted by the staff.

"I mean it, look at him," Melissa says rather loudly, refusing to drop the subject. More of the group she's with hear her and turn their attention to her. The birthday party she is with is about 20 people, with Melissa only knowing about half of them, not that it matters to her when booze is introduced.

"Can he even lift an ax?" Melissa says and laughs a shrill high pitched laugh. Despite being fueled by half a bottle of wine, Melissa is hyped due to winning all of the games she was in today. Overall she beat 4 other people and that's with her never having thrown before.

"Yeah, he is a bit small, but I don't know. He might be an ax master or something," one of Melissa's friends tells her. The friend is trying to politely guide her to lay off the guy. That no one really cares. That if she keeps talking like that, there might be an issue. Despite no kids being allowed at Ax Mountain, it is still considered a family friendly environment.

"Him? Seriously?" Melissa scoffs, rolling her eyes. She then takes another sip of her wine, feeling like the queen of the building. The topic of anyone besides her being an ax master is comical to her. She's so good that no one else dares to challenge her like they do others.

At least that's what she thinks. Truth be told, everyone for the most part has gotten tired of her and her annoying habits when playing. Such as doing a crotch-crop and yelling "SUCK IT!" whenever she gets a higher point on each turn.

"If he's a master, than I'm a god," Melissa says rather loudly. She then laughs at her own wittiness as she pours herself some more wine. After this she turns back to try and see where the stick figure went.

"You never know girl. Don't know anything about the usuals that go here," the friend tells her. But then the friend catches the eye of another in their group. This new person gives her a signal to not engage with Melissa as it's a losing battle. So once again, Melissa is left by herself, well, not completely by herself as she still has her wine.

"I heard you were pretty good," a new male voice comments. It's clear the voice, which is coming from behind Melissa, is speaking to her.

"Damn right," Melissa answers, turning around while taking another sip of wine. It's the slender guy. Now that he's up close, she can see how babyface he really is. It takes all of her might to not ask if he can grow facial face and laugh. But Melissa does know he has to be at least 18 due to the legal age to get inside this place.

"Why? You wanting to play a game? Or are you really trying to hit on me?" Melissa asks, making sure he knows how little she thinks of someone like him trying to pick her up. The slender guy only smiles at this, showing he isn't trying to pick her up at all. What is surprising is that there is no annoyance or hostility in his smile.

"Play a game? With me? Sure," he replies, looking surprised she would want to do that. By now, many of Melissa's group are watching the encounter. They start to look at each other and then at the slender guy, caught between bemusement and concern of what may happen.

"Oh, this will be fun," Melissa says, almost slamming her wine glass down so she can grab the hatchet she's been using. She picks it up, then dangerously uses it to point at the slender guy. When not in use you must cover your ax, but it won't matter much if you hit someone with it, even on accident.

"Want to make it a bit interesting, skinny man?" Melissa asks, wanting a bit of excitement. The man just smiles at her like he finds all of this very amusing. Many of the others in Melissa's group try to apologize with their eyes, trying to tell him to not engage. Wanting to pull him aside and say to ignore her.

"First my name is Eric. Second, I would love to make it interesting. How so? Throwing the ax upside down? Or maybe playing Tic Tac Toe?" Eric asks seriously. Only Melissa looks at him as if he is stupid. She even laughs a bit to try and make him embarrassed.

"No you dumbass. I'm talking about making a bet," Melissa explains. Eric then lifts his eyebrows as he wasn't expecting this. He then shrugs and nods his head as if to say that this isn't nearly as interesting as he thought her idea would be.

"Sure. What are we betting?" Eric asks, seeming to be more curious than anything. Again Melissa acts as if he's too dumb to understand what everyone already knows. She goes so far as to put her head in her hand and shake her head.

"What else, money," she replies, looking up at him again. Eric again shrugs as if saying he doesn't mind but that he finds it a bit boring. More of the group have become interested in the conversation, with multiple heads turning to see. The group has actually gotten quiet so that everyone can hear what they are saying.

"Alright. Say what, $50?" Eric offers. Melissa bursts out laughing at this suggestion. She then shakes her head as if saying without words she finds Eric pathetic. That he's a broke loser and not worth her time.

"What a high roller you are, Erin," Melissa mocks, taking another sip of wine. Instead of getting upset, Eric smiles wider. He even chuckles a bit as if he's really enjoying himself.

"Alright, alright. Again, my name is Eric, not Erin. How about $2,000 then?" Eric offers, his face showing himself to be very serious. This makes Melissa snort into her wine as she wasn't expecting him to offer that amount.

Melissa looks at him, wine dripping from her chin. When she looks at him, he then reveals a roll of money that he has in his pocket that's wrapped with a rubber band. She isn't able to see every bill, but she does spot that the first bill is a $100.

"I would love that, but I don't carry that much cash on me," Melissa tells him. The arrogant tone she had disappears as she's made to get serious. She was thinking of a bet more in the range of $300, which she has on her. Again Eric shrugs as if saying it's all ok, that he's just going to roll with the punches. He doesn't even bring up that they could use Cash App.

"Surely you could bet something against his money," one of Melissa's group offers. This particular woman is named Annie and she can barely hold in her dislike for Melissa. Earlier, Melissa damn near took Annie's foot off by plopping her ax on a table she was sitting at. The ax bounced off the table and landed a half-inch from Annie's foot. Sure the cover was on the ax, but they are quite heavy and it would have done some serious damage if it had landed on Annie's foot. And in the end, Melissa didn't even apologize.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asks, which gets Eric interested as well. Annie looks at her, smiling a very fake smile. She then looks at Eric as if considering something. Then her smile gets even wider, very much like the Grinch.

"What if he bets his $2,000, but you bet, I dunno that he gets to take a picture of your bare breasts," Annie offers, causing many different reactions from the group. Even Melissa goes wide-eyed as she wasn't expecting such a lewd idea from Annie.

Annie seems more like a librarian than anyone you would think does wild things like flashing people, or thinking of others flashing people. Truth be told Annie is very much not that sort of person. Sure she has done such things, but it was a long time ago and she would never do anything like that now. She's just tired of Melissa and badly wants karma to kick her in the ass.

"As much as I really would like to see that, I don't think it would be worth $2000," Eric says. Eric laughs after at this suggestion, finding it truly funny. Everyone but Melissa can tell he says this to preserve Melissa's honor, not that she cares. To his response Melissa looks back at him a bit upset. She quickly works herself from being upset to furious.

"It's not is it? Are my breasts not good enough for you, your highness? Then what is? Huh? You want to feel them? Bounce them? Or maybe you want more? Want to put your hog between them?" Melissa asks, grabbing hold of her breasts on the outside of her shirt while she talks. Still Eric just smiles, finding this truly interesting as Melissa works herself into a rant.

"All of that does sound great, but I'm sure you and your friends wouldn't want..." Eric begins to say but another of the group cuts in. It would appear that the group is very interested in what is happening and wants to see this bet take place.

"What about a handy? No, a BJ. That'll be worth it," a new girl named Maria offers. Maria just met Melissa today and instantly took a dislike to her. It was a comment Melissa made that did it for Maria. Where she kept quoting how Hispanics are becoming the largest group to go on welfare.

Unlike Annie, Maria can very much be a wild child, as the saying goes. If she gets in the mood, she doesn't mind flashing any part of her body. But it has to be for the right person and the right reason. She would never do it to tease or mock someone, but more like to play with a boyfriend.

Annie, who is now standing between Eric and Melissa like she's the referee, nods her head in agreement with Maria. She too had such an idea but didn't want to be the one to suggest it. After all, some of her coworkers are here.

Annie and Maria don't really know each other that well, but quickly become best friends as they see their chance to humiliate Melissa. They are the sort of people that have nothing in common, so at best they would be polite to each other at a function like this. But now that they both have the same goal, they quickly become like sisters.

"But you would have to do it topless, since you mentioned your tits," Annie adds, to which Maria verbally agrees. Many of the group snicker and laugh at this. Eric laughs too and makes a comment about the group must have had a few bottles of wine. You would think he might be embarrassed by the turn the bet has taken, but he's so laid back that it doesn't faze him.

"You would accept a blowjob, right?" Maria asks Eric. He laughs again, seeing clearly what they are trying to do. Eric had wondered when he first heard Melissa how many friends she had here. If she was being as rude as she was to him, he didn't think many. Now he can see the answer is zero.

"Sure, why not," Eric answers, going along with it all. Melissa, in response, glares at the two women. It's clear that she's trying to think of a way out of the bet but is too tipsy to think of a good way. She knows she can beat the skinny punk easy, but there's always a chance something bad happens. And giving the twig a BJ would be the lowest point of her life.

"Come on Melissa, you can beat him. You're the best one in the group," Annie comments, trying to convince Melissa. Annie looks at Maria, who quickly agrees. Then both women look about the group, trying to get the others to agree with them.

"And if you do lose, I mean, it's just a BJ. It's not sex or anything," Annie adds on, trying to make it seem like this sex act is so minor it's not even sex. That in the grand scheme, it wouldn't even be that important.

"I don't think so. After all, $2,000 is still pretty cheap, even for a BJ...from me of courses, not you two," Melissa tells the two women, attempting to make herself seem higher class. The effect is somewhat ruined when she slurs multiple words.

"If I'm to bet something like that, it would need to be really high stakes," Melissa says, which is her best idea on how to get out of the bet. Just claim the bet is too small fry. That any sex act from her would be worth way more.

"Oh, ok. What about $10,000 then?" Eric offers causally. He then pulls out a few more rolled up stacks of $100 bills. When he does, Melissa's mouth drops open, as does most of the group. Many look at each other, not believing anyone would be carrying that much money. For most, someone with that much money on them would be wearing a suit and tie over the blue jeans and tshirt that Eric is wearing.

"Before anyone asks, robbers don't tend to try the guy that's carrying an ax," Eric tells the group, to which most laugh. Actually, only Melissa doesn't laugh. She wasn't expecting him to call her bluff.

"For 10 G's, I would say the bet is that you have to do whatever he wants for like, 30 minutes. But that's only if you lose, which would be impossible. It'll never happen, never, ever, ever happen...but if you did somehow lose, he would get to call the shots for 30 whole minutes, as long as it isn't illegal or anything," Annie suggests before Melissa can say anything, to which Maria quickly agrees.

Melissa doesn't look sold at this. Having to do a BJ was bad enough, but to be free use for 30 minutes? That's a bit extreme. There's only one thing that is preventing her from declining, and that's how awesome it would be to have 10K. She would be able to do a lot with it. At least a Gucci bag or two. Plus the story of how she won the money would live on forever.

"F-F-Fine," Melissa answers, accepting the bet timidly, her greed getting the better of her. When she says this, the group starts cheering. The cheers are so surprising and loud that Melissa actually jumps back. They get very loud, like their favorite team just won the big championship game. Eric, on the other hand, just laughs a good natured laugh. He's never seen anything like this before in his life.

"Wait, wait, Let's make this real. Jan, Tim, come here," Maria says and calls two other people from the group. A married couple walk up who look both amused and confused about why they were called. The pair look eager through, as if interested to see how they are needed. They two were listening in, but don't see how they figure into this.

"This is Jan and Tim. They're married and better yet, they are both lawyers. Good lawyers too," Maria introduces the married couple to both Melissa and Eric. Melissa doesn't even nod towards them but instead takes a long sip of her wine while Eric shakes both of their hands.

"Do you think you could make up a contract for a bet, really quick?" Maria asks the pair. The two look at each other and shrug as if saying 'why not.' Like most of the group, the pair have been drinking as well, so what they normally would refuse to on the grounds of morals goes out the window thanks to their dislike of Melissa. Just like their objections about how legal any sort of bet might be.

"It'll need a notary," Jan then mentions, implying that it won't be legal until it is notarized. To this Annie eagerly raises her hand and tells them that she just happens to be a notary. The group cheers at this as well, with everyone eager to see how this is going to play out.

Then in what is so strange that Eric wonders if it is real, the couple begin to write on a napkin the terms of the bet/contract. The funniest part is when they ask Annie and Maria what the betting terms were as since they were in the back of the group, they didn't really hear. They both then stared at Maria when she tells them. But after something being whispered into Jan's ear, they seemed ok with it.

"Alright, you two sign," Annie says 5 minutes later once the contract is written. Melissa, who at first looked nervous, now seems very confident thanks to another glass of wine. With her head up high she walks over, her hips swaying as if to tell Eric "you are never getting any of this."

Melissa then signs her name on the napkin. Right after, Eric walks over and signs his. Once this is done, Maria signs her name as a witness and then Annie notarizes the napkin. As all this happens, Eric repeatedly chuckles at how absurd it all is.

"It's legal!" Annie proclaims loudly as the bet now is the most interesting thing happening at Ax Mountain. Even strangers have become interested because of how excited the group seems to be.

"Let's do this," Melissa states, pumping herself up by taking another long sip of wine. In her mind she's thinking of how she's going to wave the money in everyone's face. Especially Annie or Maria's for suggesting such a horrible bet. That once she wins, she's going to make sure everyone says how great she is.

"Come on skinny dick," Melissa tells Eric, motioning for him to follow. Eric chuckles at this then shakes his head. But then he does start walking to follow behind her. The way he walks is as if he doesn't really expect anything to happen. That this is some weird long joke.

"Here, lane 3 is open. Now, what are we playing? One game with Standard WATL rules? Or did you want to go Ad Hoc with something personalized?" Eric asks as he approaches the empty lane. His attention is on Melissa, clearly wanting her to choose the game to play.

"Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? We throw ten times and add the points up. It's that easy," Melissa tells Eric. It's clear he confused her with what he said, but instead of questioning it, Melissa just assumed he doesn't know what he's doing. This causes Eric to look back at the group with an almost concerned look. When he does, Maria just smiles at him.

"Ok, sure. That sounds easy," Eric finally replies, showing that he understands how she wants to play. Melissa shakes her head at him one more time before moving to her lane. Her steps are loose and unsteady, no doubt due to her being tipsy if not downright drunk.

Melissa then lifts her ax and throws it at the board to practice. The first throw she forgot to take off the cover, which makes the ax bang loudly against the target then fall to the ground. After this mistake, she removes it and tries again.

"You know, I fucking hate hatchets," Melissa proclaims while looking down at the one she is holding. She doesn't look at anyone in particular, but it's pretty clear she's wanting everyone to hear. This is the only time Eric shows emotion outside of being amused. He looks a bit hurt, as if she's offending the one thing he really holds dear.

"I mean, they are sort of like you. Not heavy enough, the handle's too thin, and can barely do any real damage," Melissa explains. Eric's brow furrows at hearing this. He then shows he gets an idea, but doesn't say what it is. But he does go back to his lane with a smile.

Melissa removes the cover off her hatchets and tosses it aside. She practices throwing for a while, to which Eric stands and waits. He simply watches as he waits for her to be finished as if being polite.