Townhall

Story Info
Older boss falls for younger guy at busines retreat.
3k words
4.71
16.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the first to admit that, workwise, I'm a pretty small cog in a massive machine. My company is international, and current headcount stands around 15,000. I'm also well aware that it's more important to play the corporate game than actually be any good at my job. I've just never been able to stand out. Dave, my boss is an idiot. Simon, his boss is also an idiot. And I've only met Joan, his boss once before. An intimidating 60-something in a power suit that looked like it cost about as much to buy as I will probably earn in my lifetime. It was a passing, embarrassing two words at a large national get-together type of meeting. The only think she'd remember about me was my stuttered "You too" in answer to her asking me what division I worked in. Not exactly express elevator career building stuff on my part.

Roll on eighteen months and I'm feeling a little more secure in my job. Promotion has been at the company's leisurely standard pace. Business is good across the organization, so my job is fairly safe at the moment. I earn almost enough to both pay rent and eat. Other bills and student debt could wait.

I've obviously made enough of an impression locally to win a company lottery spot to the big national townhall in London, flights, accommodation, per diem, and all the bells and whistles included. Thankfully, I had time to order my very first passport.

Soon, I was discovering the joys of business class and ogling air hostesses, followed by the less joyful joys of jet lag. London, however, was fantastic. So full of life. Full of people who'd studiously ignored you while also being on a hair trigger to help if the slightest need arose. The women too were amazing. Funky and cute, sophisticated and cheap, girl next door and dominatrix. You could pass three of each on any street corner.

So, all proceeded as you may imagine at these dos. Once the preliminary red tape stuff was over, there were seated sessions where I tried not to yawn through company projections, goals and visions. There were awkward drinks where everyone tried to find the perfect balance between drinking enough to be relaxed but not sloshed (I failed, but not fatally). Posh dinners which were a crapshoot depending on who you drew as your seat mates.

Then the mind and body work.

Ugh.

I'm not a very touchy-feel person by nature. I am not in touch with my crystals and to me chakras sound like something I have with Asian food. But it was an 'essential' and mandatory part of the week, so I had to don my sweats and take part.

It all started off pretty straightforward. More bench seating. More blah blah blah talks. Then came the actual bodywork.

We broke out into small groups first and had to do excruciating exercises designed to make us feel closer and more open. Then we broke into smaller groups again and did written exercises based on physical questions. Then, and this was the mindfuck, we broke into pairs.

Can guess who I got drawn with?

Joan. My boss's boss's boss.

Shit.

So. I find myself trying desperately to follow instructions as the guy at the top of the room explained what was expected of us. Joan looked like she was totally concentrating -- she was paying for the whole thing, after all, I suppose. I kept one eye on the guy and one eye on her as we listened to instructions.

Joan was pretty well put together for a 60-something woman. In leisurewear, she was less intimidating and quite voluptuous but still old enough to be my grandmother. In other words, little me had not entered the equation in anyway. So far. That was before I took in the figure-hugging outfit that could probably be swapped for the equivalent of a small country's GDP. It was clinging for dear life to all the right places as far as I could see. What was I thinking? Do not get the hots for the top boss.

I lost track of the instructions for a moment and had to be dragged back to earth by Joan asking me was I ready.

So. Turned out the exercise was simply to sit cross-legged on the floor opposite each other, eyes open, and just let our minds go blank. Didn't sound too hard. Any embarrassment or giggles were to be allowed to happen and pass. Fair enough.

So, Joan and I set to in the corner along with the rest of the room. I figured she'd want to win (if that was possible) and decided to let her if I could figure out how exactly. We sat opposite each other, knees two inches from each other and looked at each other. I was not prepared for how such a simple sounding exercise could profoundly affect you.

Joan began with full eye contact which I found difficult but was not going to break. She had a sympathetic smile on her face, probably disappointed to have drawn a dweeb like me. Some anonymous grunt in his mid-twenties was probably not her idea of stimulating company.

After a couple of seconds, I felt the heat rise up both my cheeks. Joan's face had taken on a whole new meaning to me. Normally one I was used to seeing only on company emails, now it was a living, real, warts and all, beautiful one that I'd been oblivious of before. I reddened as my mind reeled at being attracted to someone I'd only ever seen as the uber-ogre. My eyes began to drift south of their own accord.

I took in her long blonde hair and slender neck as it disappeared into her sweat top. I watched her large breasts rise and fall beneath her top and was shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra. My eyes became hypnotized by the faint hint of shadows where the protruded slightly through the fabric. I felt an uncomfortable stirring in my loins and shifted my position to ease the pressure.

Joan seemed happy as anything as she sat there as seconds dragged into minutes into hours. Apparently, the entire experience took ten minutes, but I would have happily admitted it was two days. Time worked in a very strange way.

I dragged my eyes away from Joan's nipples and my eyes moved over the rather attractive mini roundness of her tummy. She obviously worked out but couldn't quite shake the slight belly and love handles brought about by age. My mind was wandering all over, and my cock was tingling as I let it. My eyes settled on her crotch, and I saw her mound pushing the tight fabric out and the tiny crevasse crease where her vagina pushed its shape like a face in one of those pin art games. Not quite camel toe but with a little imagination...

My heart skipped and butterflies invaded my stomach. I felt myself growing very warm and dragged my eyes quickly upward. To lock with Joan's staring quizzically back at me, a slight furrow to her brow now. She had copped me checking her out. I felt a panic attack rolling in from the hills. Eighteen months down the drain because I couldn't keep my eyes off my elderly boss's snatch.

Then she smiled at me.

It began as a neutral, non-scowl and slowly lifted her face, taking ten years with it. Her skin flushed along with the smile as it became a goofy beam. I couldn't help but smile back. We both were bright red and grinning at each other like teenagers. She raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'this is weird, isn't it?'. I raised both mine in agreement. She shifted her weight on the floor and my eyes followed the movement.

The grey material of her leggings slid across her vagina, and I realized that what I had thought of as a shadow was in fact a slight damp patch. My eyes darted guiltily back to hers. She held my gaze and lifted her eyebrows again, this time with more intent and an extraordinary amount of hunger. I felt my cock twitch and grow. I wished the exercise would end and, at the same time, prayed it wouldn't happen, so I didn't have to stand up with an erection. Especially in front of my boss.

I was probably misreading the signs, anyway. Perhaps she was just mildly incontinent and had had a tiny pee. Maybe she was just embarrassed and hoped I hadn't noticed.

I focused on her eyes again and discovered hers had moved off mine and were unmistakable aimed at my crotch. The realization only made me harder still. In the position I'd found myself in, my rod had no choice but to stick straight out. I was about to blush even more when I caught Joan surreptitiously lick her lips. I risked letting my eyes drift downward again.

Her nipples were unmistakably pushing against the fabric, and they were enormous now. And the tiny damp patch on the front of her leggings was now a larger dark stain. I saw her reflexively twitch her knees open and closed over and over, probably only a millimeter each but the effect was intoxicating. Catching her eye again, her intent -- and I guess mine -- was obvious.

Just then, the coach called time and asked us to break for lunch where we could contemplate the exercise and discuss the experience with our partner.

Joan was quickly on her feet. As I stood, self-consciously and trying to hide my hard on, she grabbed my hand and whispered fiercely in my ear.

"Quickly. Follow me."

We were next to the side door to the room and were ahead of the posse, most of whom would head towards the restaurant. Joan, instead, pushed me forcibly towards the foyer. The movement had eased the forward pressure of my cock, which was now hanging downward but still mostly hard. Up until then, I could have called the elevator myself without having to use my finger.

The elevator arrived quickly, and Joan pushed me roughly inside. Then she produced a hotel door key from her pocket and tapped the instrument panel.

"Express. No stops."

Then she was on me, her tongue devouring my mouth, hands rubbing my erection through the loose fabric of my sweats. She broke off as the elevator pinged and pulled me by my cock to the door of her suite. In seconds, we we're inside. I was trying to figure out how exactly to behave and when to have the 'consent' conversation, when she dropped to her knees pulling my sweats with her. My cock sprang to attention and immediately disappeared to the hilt in her mouth. A woman of hidden talents, I thought, and the most intense feeling of pleasure washed over me. I realized she was massaging the head of my penis with the muscles in the back of her throat. Reflexively, I grabbed her hair to hold her head and direct it.

She began to slide back, lips dragging along my shaft, tongue swirling all over it. When her tongue hit the head of my penis and swirled around the glans, I thought I was going to pass out. She began a slow rhythmic bobbing up and down my shaft, occasionally stopping with the head between her lips before descending again till I could feel it being swallowed into her throat. I had never experienced such pleasure.

All thought of decorum left me, and I allowed my orgasm to rip through me and without any warning shed my load into her throat. Immediately, I panicked.

I started stammering "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

She ignored me and carried on sucking and licking and stroking my cock.

Then she stopped and stood and, pulling me close, kissed me deeply. My eyes shut and I felt myself somewhere else, floating on the most pleasurable cloud. I could taste myself on her tongue but also the most incredible taste of woman I had ever experiences. It drove me wild, and I felt my cock start to rise again immediately.

She broke off.

"Ground rules." She panted, holding my face, and staring intently at me.

"Right now, you could end my career. Simply walk out that door and tell HR what happened, and I'm done."

I started to protest.

"Shut up. Or, you can leave and never tell anyone. It won't impact on your career one way or the other. I guarantee it. Understand."

I nodded, a hint of disappointment crossing my face."

"Or... we can spend the next..." She checked her watch. "Twenty minutes fucking. Your choice."

I stuttered that the last option sounded just fine.

"Good choice. And I should add, this too won't affect your career one way or the other."

I muttered that my career wasn't forefront of my mind right then.

"Let's get a wriggle on then."

She slid out of her sweats and stood naked before me.

Whatever glories I'd imagined under her clothes earlier paled in comparison to the real thing.

She was average height, slightly overweight in a healthy way. Time had aided gravity in giving her every curve a slight downward trajectory that only intensified her woman hood. Her unabashed sexuality and devil may care attitude towards her bumps, lumps and stretch marks only arouse me more. I had just discovered what a real woman looks like.

My hands reached out of their own accord and encircled her waist pulling her towards me. Our mouths met, our tongues intertwined, and my eyes closed again.

I felt myself drift away in the kiss and embrace. My hands wandered over her skin even as I felt her hands pull my clothes off.

We stood, locked together, both naked, my erect penis nestles against the hair of her sex. I had never experienced anything so erotic in my life.

I slowly danced her across the floor the few steps to the bed and gently lowered her down on her back. She smiled at me as I broke out kiss and started to lick her neck, moving ever southward.

Her breasts were magnificent and on her back as beautiful and perfect as any I'd ever seen. I graced each nipple with tender nips and licks and tweaks for my thumbs as I began to move my mouth down across her stomach.

Soon I was aware of her musk -- a strong sexual smell that was intoxicating and travelled express speed towards my penis. My head filled with her scent and my lips brushed her vagina. My tongue found her sodden slit and she shivered as I dragged it along the folds which opened before me like a lotus flower.

He hips buck upwards when I touched her clitoris with my tongue and let myself rest there, holding her buttocks towards me as I gently flicked back and forth, eliciting moans of pleasure.

Almost immediately, she bucked against my face and her hands came down and held my head vice-like. Grinding against my mouth, my tongue, pushing my face into her.

She let out a long guttural shriek as a gorgeous liquid filled my mouth. She shook. She bucked against me. Sighed. And lay still.

I tried to lick her again, but her strong arms gripped my head and pulled me away. I moved up the bed towards her and our lips met. My semen and her juices co-mingling in her velvet mouth.

And then, my penis was inside her, as hard as I've ever felt it. The warm envelope of her vagina was as intense a felling as I've ever experienced. I could feel hot muscles pulsating against my glans and my shaft, forcing me into action. I began to slowly thrust.

I withdrew again almost to the point of slipping out and then plunged slowly inside again. She groaned.

The flipped me, still inside her a sat up on top of me. Her eyes were wild and passionate as she began, she pushed against me. Slowly at first, rapidly gaining speed. I could feel the bone above my penis being ground into her clit over and over as she pumper faster and faster. She was wild and thrashing, rocking back and forth and up and down. The wetness between us acting like the most sensuous slip and slide very invented.

My entire body thrilled and was a bundle of raw never ending. Even having come recently soon, I knew I was close again. Somewhere I prayed to hold out long enough for her to enjoy her climax -- even as I knew it would be impossible for me to stop.

Then she howled. She creamed and bucked ferociously against me as she came and came. I lost all ability to stop and shot my load inside her. The feeling was so intense and went on for so long, I felt all energy drain out of me and I momentarily blacked out.

I regained my composure enough to realize, she was snuggled into me, holding me tight and breathing rapidly.

Her face found mine and she kissed me fiercely. I returned it just as strongly and was amazed to find my cock growing hard inside her once more.

She closed her eyes in pure pleasure. Then blinked them open.

"We have to go back." She panted, pleaded, moaned.

I thrust up inside her. She groaned.

"Bastard."

I pushed my ass back into the mattress and then thrust back up into her again.

"Ok. Quickly, then."

I flipped her onto her back and soon began pumping rhythmically as she bucked back in perfect harmony.

A few moments later, we repeated the cries and moans and gushing as we both came once more.

"What are you doing later?" She panted as we quickly dressed.

"Literally whatever you'd like."

"Good. Let's go back down for a bit. But I may be feeling a migraine coming on."

To be continued.