Townies

Story Info
Wife relives old life with her friends, trouble follows.
6.4k words
4.04
33.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,108 Followers

Tom had just exhaled a lungful of smoke, the tall flames from the fire pit flicked out as it disappeared into the night sky. He turned his head to his left as his wife, Mary, slowly let the smoke drift from her mouth. He felt a comfortable buzz as he surveyed the rest of his camping buddies.

There were four other couples there tonight. The four other women and three of the guys were all childhood friends of Mary. Stan and Tom were outsiders that had married into the group. For the most part, Tom liked Mary's friends and usually had a good time with them when they all got together.

Mary's best friend, Annie, and her husband John, were the host for this outing. Annie had inherited a lake house from her grandparents and she and John had modernized it quite a bit. The house had five bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, a large kitchen, and a huge great room with a massive fireplace.

The house sat about 50 yards from a nice-sized lake. The cabin's boat dock sat in a small cove flanked by tall pines and heavy shrubs. The greenery afforded a great deal of privacy from all the other cabins and about 90% of the lake.

A small flat clearing made the perfect place for the fire pit. 2-foot diameter logs had been laid out in a hexagon around the huge fire pit. Tom leaned his head back against the log and looked up at the starry sky.

"Man, you sure can see a lot more stars out here than from my deck back home."

"Oh Tom, you should see it from the middle of the lake," Annie said. "The fire kinda blocks out some of them here."

Sam took another hit on the joint she was holding, before snuggling into her husband. "This place is really beautiful, I always loved coming out here with Annie during summer break." She paused and chuckled a bit, "We had some fun times out here, didn't we gang."

The eight hometown folks chuckled and Tom heard Mary giggle. He turned to her, his ears perked up, he was familiar with that giggle. It was her "I've done something naughty" giggle. He wasn't going to let it pass.

"Oh? And just how much FUN were those fun times?"

The homies looked at each other, grinning, but no one spoke.

Tom looked around at the now slightly embarrassed faces of the eight. "Well, Stan, it looks like the homies are keeping secrets from us," Tom said in a joking voice.

After an awkward pause, Mary placed a hand on his arm and leaned into him as she forcefully whispered, "Let it go, Tom."

Tom was taken aback by Mary's stern tone. He had just been joking, thinking maybe there had been a drunken party or two where someone embarrassed themselves. Now, suddenly he was worried it was something more. His mind raced back over the five years he had known Mary and he could not recall her ever mentioning anything about a lake party.

Stan, who had had several beers, missed the signals from Mary and Tom's interaction. He waved a beer in the air, "Okay Sam, tell us about some of these parties you guys had. Did you all go skinny dipping or something?" His words were a little slurred but clear enough for everyone to understand.

Sam looked at her friends and then said, "Yeah that was it, skinny dipping, but that was a long time ago. ... Now who wants to do some s'mores?"

Her distraction worked and Stan helped her slide some marshmallows onto several sticks and then pass them around.

Tom handed a stick to Mary and raised a questioning eyebrow. She smiled a thin smile and thanked him. Tom looked around at the nervous, uncomfortable faces of the eight homies and knew he'd have to quiz Mary when they got back to their room.

"Okay, what the fuck," Stan exclaimed to the group. "Something happened. You may as well just tell us and get it over with!" ...He turned to his wife, "Susan?"

She looked at him and then the others. Annie nodded at her.

"Stan, it was long before we met you two guys. It started the summer we graduated high school. We were here celebrating Annie's birthday. She was the last of us to turn 18. We partied pretty hard and things got crazy. We all ended up naked and ... well, stuff happened."

Stan gaped at his wife, "You had an orgy? All of you?" Red-faced, Susan nodded.

Stan gaped at Rick, Steve, and Brad, "You three? You did all five of them?" The three men just studied the fire without speaking.

"And none of you were ever going to tell me, were you?" Stan looked at Tom, "Did you know about this?"

Stan could see the shock on his face, as Tom glared at his wife. "No, my loving wife failed to mention she had fucked all of our friends! I'm sure they have all shared a few laughs at our expense, Stan."

Tom stood and stormed off. Mary jumped up and ran after him. She caught up with him just as he entered the house.

"Tom! Wait! Let me explain."

Tom went through the front door and quickly climbed the stairs heading for their assigned bedroom. He pushed open the door, grabbed his suitcase, and threw it on the bed just as Mary burst into the room.

"What are you doing?"

"What's it look like? I'm leaving! I can't stay here now. Jesus, Mary, how could you have kept something like that from me? We see those guys all the time. They have been guest in my home. Don't you think I would have liked to know they were all your former fuck buddies!"

"What difference does it make? You had several girlfriends before we met. You told me you slept around a lot in school. We both have a history, so what?"

"Yes, I've had other women, but you've never met them, they don't come to our house, and I've never tried to hide any of them from you!"

"I'm sorry, I was afraid it would make you uncomfortable and we all swore we'd never talk about it. ... Fucking Sam."

"Mary, don't you get it? It's disrespectful! For five years you have had me hanging out with those guys. You owed it to me to tell me the truth about them. How am I ever supposed to look at them the same way, knowing they all slept with my wife?"

Mary clung to him, "Please, Tom, they've been around for five years and no one has ever said anything. No one wants to embarrass you, they all love you. Please, baby, you can't go. You've been smoking, you can't drive. Please, just stay here tonight and we can leave in the morning."

It frustrated him, but Tom knew she was right. He was too buzzed to be driving, especially on the dark country roads that surrounded the lake. He sighed and pulled the suitcase off the bed. "I need a shower."

Tom walked across the hall to the bathroom. He stripped off and got in. He had just begun shampooing his hair when Mary stepped into the shower. "What the...?"

"Please, Tom, don't kick me out." Mary began to rub soap onto his chest and then soaped a washcloth. She washed his upper body and then knelt to wash his legs. Tom remained motionless and let her wash him without speaking.

She brought the cloth up and began to wash his dick. She shifted the washcloth to his balls but used her other hand to slowly stroke him. She rubbed the cloth over his ass as she stroked him faster. Tom had his head back and his eyes closed.

Mary dropped the cloth and cupped his balls as she pumped his hard cock. She dumped some water on him to rinse his dick and then whispered. "Please, baby."

Tom opened his eyes and watched as Mary sucked his hard dick into her wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his dick and flicked it across his glans. Tom was still angry but moaned his approval.

Mary began to bob up and down on his rock-hard dick as she lightly squeezed his balls. She worked faster and Tom spread his feet wider. She slid a finger up to press against his asshole and then quickly slipped it inside.

Tom's hands came up to grip the sides of her head as he began to fuck her eager mouth. As his excitement grew, so did his anger. He tightened his grip on her head, forcing her farther down his dick. Mary let go of his cock and put a hand on his thigh as Tom gave into his anger and began to jam his dick into her mouth.

Mary gagged, but Tom continued to forcefully fuck her face. She raised herself up a bit to try to change the angle and his dick slipped into her throat. Tom pushed into her until he felt her nose mash against his abdomen. He held her there as she quickly swallowed, her throat massaging the head of his dick.

Mary pushed on his thigh and he pulled back long enough for her to take a breath and then he roughly plunged his tool back down her throat. He fucked her face hard, showing no mercy. Mary gagged, but her husband just fucked her face harder.

Finally, he pulled back and, once she sucked in a breath, he slammed her face against his pubes and held her there while he shot rope after rope down her throat.

When he sagged back against the shower wall, Mary pulled off of him and then sucked his tip to get the last of his cum. She kept sucking him until his hands dropped away from her head. She kissed up his chest as she stood. She kissed his neck and softly spoke in his ear.

"I'm sorry, baby. I should have told you. It was long ago and means nothing to me, but I was afraid it would bother you if you knew about it, so we kept it quiet. I'm so sorry."

Tom didn't say anything as he dried himself and made his way to their bed. He was pissed and embarrassed by the knowledge that 3 of the 4 other guys there had fucked his wife. The thought poked at his mind. How many times had those 8 partied in this house? Was it just once, or did she fuck them dozens of times?

Mary stroked his face as they lay in bed. "Please talk to me, I love you so much, please tell me what you're thinking."

Tom sighed, "How many times, Mary?"

"What?"

"How many times did you fuck John, Rick, and Phil?"

"I don't know, ... a few, I guess."

"You guess? Was it just one party or did you fuck them every time you came out here?"

Tears began to leak from her eyes as Mary struggled to look at her husband. "I'm sorry, Baby, we were young, sex was new to us. We drank and smoked a lot. Most of us came out here only on the weekends, but Annie spent the summer here."

"So, a summer-long fuckfest! Jesus Mary!"

Suddenly Mary shot out of bed. She stood with her hands on her hips, her face twisted in anger.

"OKAY! So they fucked me, big deal. You fucked a lot of girls and I'm not making a big deal about that! They are my friends, they are all married now, none of us care about what happened at those parties, let it go!"

Mary pulled on her robe and stormed out of the room. She walked out the front door and ran into Susan and Annie on the porch. She glared at Susan.

"Is he okay?" Annie asked.

"No, he's pissed! I was going to tell him about it this weekend, in a gentle way, but dipshit here had to blab about it!"

Susan gasped, "I'm sorry, pot always makes me chatty. Fuck, I'm so sorry, Mary."

Annie patted both of her girlfriends. "It's okay, I'm sure he'll calm down. He's crazy about you, Mary, It just took him by surprise."

"Fuck! I was hoping this would be the weekend to tell him everything, but now I think that's not a great idea."

Annie looked back up at the house, "Yeah, I would love to have Tom be part of the group."

"Well, I'm pretty sure my Stan will be more than willing. He was talking trash about you guys before he passed out," Susan said.

Mary shook her head, "I don't know, Tom is pretty freaked out already."

"Well, get back in there and fuck him silly, and then maybe he'll be in a better mood. Just call us if you need any additional persuasion." Annie laughed and swatted Marry's ass.

Tom looked up as Mary walked back into their room. He knew she had a point about things that happened in the past, but she definitely owed it to him to have told him about her involvement with their mutual friends.

Mary sat on the side of the bed, "You're right, if the situation were reversed, I'd be pissed you didn't tell me. I should have told you when we first started doing things with them, but I didn't. I should have trusted you to understand, then time passed and I thought it was too late to say anything, so now here we are.

"Tom, you're my husband, I love you, I should have been upfront with you, I'm sorry. Please tell me how I can fix this."

Tom sighed and pulled his wife into a warm embrace. "I guess I'm more embarrassed than angry. We've become close friends and we all talk about "Old Times" as a group. I confessed about some wild things I did with girls I knew, but those guys never said a word about you."

"They like you, Tom, the wives all love you. No one is snickering behind your back, they want you to be one of the group. They want you to be comfortable with them."

"Yeah, well, I've never gotten naked with the other wives, so maybe I'll never be as comfortable as they are," he said and laughed.

Coyly, Mary said, "I'm sure the wives wouldn't mind. Is that what it will take to fix this?"

Tom laughed, "Yeah, after I get to fuck all the wives, then we can all be pals again."

Mary laughed with him and then snuggled up to him. He was still lightly chuckling when her hand drifted onto his soft cock. She stroked him and kissed his face. As he began to harden she whispered into his ear.

"They'd do it, you know, the wives, all of them told me they'd do you, and the guys would let them. Maybe they owe it to you." She stroked him faster. "Annie would probably be first in line, she's got a real crush on my man. Would you like that, Baby?"

Tom moaned as she stroked him. Mary threw a leg over him and quickly slid down onto his erect cock. She continued to tease him as she slowly rode him.

"Would you like it if Annie was riding this monster? Maybe you could do a couple of them at the same time? Would you like that, Baby?"

Tom was only half listening to Mary's dirty talk as she ground down on his rod. He slipped his hand up her sides and gripped her breasts. She leaned forward and Tom sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Bite them, Baby, pretend they are Sarah's big hooters. She'd gladly wrap those big tits around your head as she fucked you hard." Mary quickly began to bounce up and down on Tom's cock.

Tom's hands slid down to grab her hips and help Mary pound up and down on his nearly bursting dick. He moaned his pleasure. "Getting close, Baby."

"Do it, Tom! Fill Sarah's pussy with your cum, she wants it so badly, give it to her!"

Tom's mind quickly flashed to Sarah's pretty face and he imagined it contorted with pleasure. The mental image of Sarah coming on his dick was too much and he groan loudly as he pumped his load into Mary.

After they caught their breath, Mary hugged him and lightly rubbed his chest. "So, was it Sarah or Annie that you were fucking," she asked in a teasing voice.

Tom snorted, "It's your fault! You were the one doing all the talking."

"But It was fun, wasn't it? You liked the idea of fucking those horny sluts."

Tom just snickered and relaxed as he enjoyed the afterglow.

After a few minutes, Mary cooed into his ear, "You know I wasn't kidding about the wives. You could have all of them if you wanted them."

"Sure, just let me turn back the clock 7 or 8 years and join all of you here as a 19-year-old stud and I'd do all five of you in one night."

"My stallion," Mary laughed then settled into him more. "What if you didn't need to turn back the clock?" She studied her husband's profile.

Tom blinked a few times, he turned his face to hers. "What does that mean?"

Mary was suddenly unsure if she should continue but pushed on. "Well, ... what if this time tomorrow night you could have as many of them as you wanted? Right here in your bed?"

Tom looked into her eyes, his brow wrinkled in confusion. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes Baby, any of them, or all of them, they're yours for the asking."

Tom quickly propped himself up onto his elbow and stared hard into his wife's face. He could tell she was not teasing him. She was making him an offer and it took only a few more seconds for him to fully recognize what that offer meant. His face clouded over.

"How long?"

Mary blinked and stuttered, "Uh, uh what do you mean?"

"Cut the shit, Mary! I know you have started back fucking those assholes!"

She did her fish face as she tried to form words and none came. She hung her head, "I'm sorry baby."

"When did you start back up with them?"

"Do you remember when I came up here last summer? You had to work and Stan and Susan had a family wedding so it was just the seven of us here. Except for Susan, it was just the old gang and we all got to reminiscing about the old days. After drinking and smoking a lot of pot it suddenly started raining. We all got soaked trying to get everything inside.

"Once inside, everyone just began to strip off their wet clothes while we laughed and joked around. Then Rick said he was going to take a shower and asked who wanted to join him. Annie laughed and said she would and ... she blushed crimson, I piped up and said me too.

"Pretty soon the others all switched partners and headed to the showers. After fooling around in the shower, Rick, Annie, and I climbed into bed. An hour or so later we joined the others downstairs.

"We all talked about what happened and everyone said they missed the fun we all had in the old days and wanted to make it a regular thing. I was caught up in the excitement of it all until Annie said she couldn't wait for you to join us. Hearing her say your name suddenly brought me crashing back to reality and I got upset."

"Why? Because you suddenly remembered you were married and were cheating on your husband?"

She reddened again, "Yes. ... It was like I had been transported back in time while I was upstairs. I was just reliving my past, and then when Annie said your name, the fog lifted and the guilt hit me hard."

"But not so hard that you rushed right home and confessed everything. No, you stayed all weekend! You even called me to say you were staying an extra day!" (She hung her head) "What was it, Mary? You needed an extra day to make sure you got to fuck everyone before you came home?"

Tom's anger was growing and Mary had tears streaming down her face. She shook her head.

"No, no, no! I was a mess, I cried for two days! The girls tried to calm me down. They told me to give it some time, to wait for the right time to tell you. They hid my keys so I wouldn't sneak away.

"Once they got me calmed down, I agreed to wait, but everyone wanted you to know. They didn't want to hide it from you, they wanted you to join in! Everyone swore they would never do anything outside of our group. The girls kept telling me how lucky I was to have you and how much they each wanted to be with you."

Tom recoiled, "Oh, and I'm supposed to be flattered that a bunch of whores wanted to fuck me?"

Mary's anger flared, "They are not whores! Two hours ago you were fantasizing about fucking one of them, so don't you dare call them names!"

Even in his anger, Tom knew she was right about the other wives and it took some of the wind out of his sails. He paced back and forth, his mind a jumble of feelings.

Mary spoke softly, "Tom, I'm sorry you found out about the group this way. I tried several times to tell you, but just couldn't come up with the right words. I love you, WE ALL love you and no one wants to see you hurt.

"I thought this weekend would be the perfect time to tell you everything and I hoped, everyone hoped, you would want to join in on the fun. The other wives are willing to do anything you want. The guys just want you to join in so everyone has fun. Please, baby, we all want to see you have a good time. No one wanted to hurt you."

"So you just want me to forget about your cheating on me last summer?"

"No, not forget about it, but, if you want, you can get even this weekend. I will give you a free pass to do anything with the other wives."

"You're just saying that so you can fuck your old pals again."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,108 Followers
12