Toxic Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." Dan took her glass and made his way to the kitchen. As he refilled it, he tried to think of a subtle way to broach the topic of that night.

He made his way back to the living room and handed the refilled glass to his wife.

Sitting back down on the couch, Dan pondered aloud, "So...that last night in Chicago was a little crazy, huh?"

Real subtle, dumbass.

Sarah cocked an eyebrow and sat up. "Oh, whatever do you mean?"

His wife was clearly toying with him now. She had seen the angst on his face as Dan asked the question.

"You know damn well that I'm talking about. Lester and him watching us."

Sarah smiled and eyed him while she took another slow sip of her wine. "It really was crazy. I still don't know how it all happened."

"Yeah, exactly." Dan said. "I know we talked a bit that night and the next morning about it. I know that we're good and that we both felt like we got carried away with how tense and taboo the situation was, but..."

"But?" Sarah asked pointedly. She was looking at him with that expression that Dan could never fully interpret. The look implied that Sarah would either give Dan everything he ever wanted, or tell him off and completely shut down the conversation.

"But," Dan emphasized. "We've been going about the last few weeks like nothing ever happened. And I am fine with getting back to normal, I like normal -- I like it a lot. I just wanted to, I don't know -- see where we both are."

Silence hung in the room for a moment. Dan looked at Sarah, waiting to see her reaction while he did all he could to control the verbal diarrhea that was ready to explode from his mouth.

Sarah swirled her wine and took a small sniff. "How much do you think about it?"

"What?" Dan asked. Shit, this isn't going as I expected.

"Over the past couple of weeks with things being normal, how many times have you thought about that night?" She continued to shift her position on the couch, now fully facing Dan. "I know it hasn't been ideal with the distance between us. And I know that the longer you go without some kind of relief from me, the more you start thinking with other parts of your body."

"I'm not going to lie, Sarah. I have thought about it quite a bit." Dan admitted. "I can't help it, replays of that night just pop into my head both when I'm at work or alone in the apartment. It was just such an intense experience."

"Mmmhmm, it was pretty intense as far as things go. Do you regret it?" She asked.

"Yes and no, I guess. You know how we've talked about a situation kind of like that before, but it was just when we were playing around. Being there and actually seeing it in person...it's just a lot to process." Dan sighed and took a large swig of his wine.

"Your...our fantasy about someone watching us. Seeing me exposed like that. Having someone else there with us in the room. Does thinking about it still turn you on?"

Dan paused, briefly trying to figure out the right answer to the question. He didn't want to seem overly eager or too regretful, but he also didn't know where he wanted this conversation to go; at least, that's what he was trying to tell himself.

"Yeah. Yeah, it does." Dan almost whispered. "And I sort of hate that it does. It's just so wrong and weird, but it's also exciting and unpredictable and feels like we're playing with fire."

He raised his eyes to look at her. "A part of me feels ashamed for even putting you in that situation, but another part loves that we did it. When I realize I'm getting turned on by it, I can't stop beating myself up thinking about how not normal I am."

"Oh, baby." Sarah laughed and closed the distance between them, putting her hand on his forearm. "You are normal and your thoughts aren't weird at all. Everyone has their own triggers and things that turn them on."

She looked at him reassuringly, "And I'm a big girl, okay? You didn't make me do anything. I could have gotten up off that couch and walked back into the bedroom anytime. You even asked if I wanted to and I told you no, remember?"

Dan looked down into his wine glass. "Yeah, but you did that because of my fantasy. Because of having another guy --"

"I did it for us, Dan. Not just for you, alright? If I didn't like where things were heading, I would have stopped it. The idea of getting caught, I've always found that hot. Don't feel guilty, I probably wanted it just as much as you did." Sarah squeezed his arm.

The conversation was getting a little too somber for Dan's liking. "You did look pretty damn hot riding me like that."

"Did I, now?" She raised an eyebrow at him, "Which part of the night did you like the most?"

"When I asked if you wanted to go to the bedroom and you basically said no and just jumped me on the couch. That was pretty hot."

The mischievous look had returned to Sarah's face as she eyed Dan over the rim of her wine glass. "Oh it was, was it?"

"The way you talked to me, while he was there watching..." Dan felt the floodgates in his mind open and he couldn't stop. "The way you talked to him was even more erotic. I have never seen your face when you orgasm while looking at someone else."

Dan shifted in his seat and Sarah noticed.

Her free hand moved from Dan's forearm to his crotch. She was not surprised to feel that Dan was already hard. "I see that just thinking about that night seems to have brought you to attention."

Dan groaned. His cock liked how things were progressing, but he had wanted to ask her one last question. "It has. That night was crazy, but it was so hot, too. I just really want to know your thoughts about it being him who saw us. In all of our fantasies acting that scenario out, I never imagined it being someone like him."

Sarah's hand stopped moving over his crotch, but she left it there. She half smiled. "Me neither, to be honest. He's not my type at all."

Dan could sense there was something left unsaid. "But?"

She looked at him, realizing she had unintentionally left herself open. "But...maybe him being what he is made it even hotter for me. He isn't good looking or really much good at anything it seems, so having someone like that watching us... Watching me..."

Sarah trailed off, but Dan stayed silent and waited, giving her a chance to compose her thoughts.

"We both work hard, right? We both have good careers, and we do what we are supposed to do. We do things by the book. We work out, we eat well and take care of ourselves, and I think we both enjoy each other's hard work in and out of the bedroom."

She paused. "So having someone participate in our fantasy who isn't like us in any of those ways, just... God, it sounds like I'm a huge bitch for saying this, Dan, but having someone who is beneath us or who isn't on our level seeing me exposed like that must be a trigger of mine. For someone like that, who doesn't take care of themselves at all and is completely undeserving, but still gets to experience something they aren't supposed to... The idea of that just gets to me."

Dan smiled. "No, you're not a bitch. I get what you are saying, and I've always thought that idea was hot. It's like beauty and the beast, or the nerd and the cheerleader sort of thing, right?"

Sarah blushed, "Exactly. The cheerleader and the nerd or loser type, I've always liked that."

"Oh really?" Dan raised an eyebrow. "Weren't you a cheerleader in high school?"

"I was," Sarah said. Dan opened his mouth to speak but before he could Sarah added, "And before you ask, no, there were never any losers or nerds I got with in high school. I would catch some of them looking at me, and yes, it did give me a little thrill knowing what they might be thinking but would never get."

"Well, that is a role-play scenario I am going to have to add to our list." He smiled.

She laughed and her hand slowly began to trace along the length of his still erect dick. "What about you, Dan? What do you think about it being Lester who was the one who saw us?"

Dan took a moment to appreciate Sarah's touch. "I get all the reasons that you said, and I can see how it being someone like him added a little fuel to the fire. For me, it's much the same, but also somewhat different, especially after that night and over the past few weeks."

She stared at him seductively. "Different how?"

Dan sighed. "Well, at first he was just this little, inconsequential kind of guy who kept to himself, but starting that night I became aware of how he looked at you and then the smug sort of way he would look at me. I don't quite know how to describe it. And lately he has just been such a pain in the ass around the apartment. He is just getting on my nerves, he's inconsiderate, he's a crappy roommate who just doesn't give a shit and --"

"And this guy who is pissing you off has watched us have sex and came all over my chest."

Dan's cock twitched at Sarah's words. Sarah felt it and could feel Dan grow even harder.

"Fuck," Dan groaned.

Sarah's fingers continued to dance along the outline of Dan's dick. "So my loving husband likes it when someone he considers beneath him, who doesn't treat him with respect and is just an all-around shitty person gets to see his wife on display?"

"Ugh," Dan hesitated. He didn't want to admit it to himself, let alone Sarah. He had wanted this conversation, but it was becoming all too much, too quickly. "What about you?" He countered.

Dan leaned over and began planting kisses along Sarah's neck, working his way up to her ear lobe. "You, almost fully naked like that, sitting on display in a strange place in front of a strange man. I think you liked it, maybe even a little too much."

Sarah's hand worked its way into Dan's pants until it made skin-to-skin contact with his dick. "It was hot. What made it hotter was having you there with me, showing me off like that."

She abruptly pulled away from him and downed the last few gulps of her wine. She reached over and started tugging on his pants, pulling them down to his calves. "What made it even hotter was seeing the look on your face."

Her hands pulled down his boxers and she eyed his dick. She reached out and began to caress it. "Seeing the way you looked at me on display for him... God, you were so sexy. I love seeing you that way."

She leaned forward and licked him, from the base of his shaft up to the head. "Now tell me, did you like Lester watching me?"

She slowed her strokes, waiting for him to answer. Dan was staring down at her, riled up beyond belief. She was playing chicken with him. He had to answer, or else she might deny him what comes next. "Yeah...I did."

She knelt forward and took his dick into her mouth while her hand continued to stroke him. After a few seconds she backed off and looked up at him with an intense gaze. "Is that all you want, Dan? For Lester to just watch?"

Dan was stupefied. He knew what she meant, but he didn't know how to respond. "What do you mean?"

A half smile spread across Sarah's face. "I mean, did you like it when Lester took down my bra strap? God, the balls he must have to do that. You know his hand touched my skin."

She took off her shirt to reveal a black lace bra. Slowly reaching up, she pulled down each strap and let them hang loosely over her arms. She looked just like she had that night. Her hand snaked its way back to his dick and began to slowly pump him again. "Why didn't you stop him, Dan?"

"You had me pinned down, I couldn't get up." Dan lied.

"Maybe. Maybe." She took a long look at the hard dick in her hand. "But you could have put the strap back up. You could have swatted him away."

"I want to go upstairs with you soon, Dan, but I want to hear it first." She slowly stopped stroking him and looked up into his eyes. That lust-filled face that turned her on so much was looking back at her. "Do you want Lester to touch me, Dan? Does that turn you on?"

Dan couldn't comprehend how to respond. Is this some kind of trap? Why is she asking me this...

"Ugh, God." Dan breathed as Sarah gently tightened her grip on his cock. "The thought of Lester touching you, it just drives me over the edge. I don't want him to even be in the same room as you, but when he was there while you were exposed like that...fuck."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at him and slowly let go of his cock.

Dan sat there stumped. Did I just fuck things up? Shit.

She stood up and straddled his lap. Dan's hands found her thighs just as her lips found his ear. "Do you want it to happen again?"

Dan gulped.

"Do you want Lester to see us like that again?" she whispered huskily.

Conflicting emotions ran through Dan. His angst, anger, and jealousy mixed together with his overwhelming lust. "I want to see it again. I want to see you again."

Sarah pushed off Dan's chest and stood up, moving towards the stairs. She turned her head to see Dan still sitting there frozen on the couch. "I'm going to go upstairs and put on that special present you got me..."

"Wait 10 minutes and then come up." She started to ascend the stairs.

"Oh and Dan, it won't be you I'm fucking tonight." She smiled at him mischievously. "I think Lester might just creep his way in before you."

With that, she disappeared out of sight leaving Dan alone in the dark living room. He went to the kitchen to top up his wine glass and check the time.

-------------

The elevator doors opened and Lester stepped into the hallway, breathing hard. He hadn't expected the clothes he bought would weigh so much. Carrying several large bags, Lester finally arrived at his apartment.

Setting the bags down inside the door, he was greeted by Ned who was sitting on the floor of the living room assembling a piece of furniture.

"Hey Lester, everything is taken care of. All that shi...your stuff in your room is gone. And they took your bed and everything in here, too."

"Great." Lester looked around at the state of the living room. Ned had clearly gotten everything set up for him. Mounted on the wall was a new LED TV along with a coffee table, brown leather couch and ottoman, two other comfy-looking leather chairs, and a new rug that ran between the furniture.

Lester had hired a virtual interior designer to help him choose the apartment's new decor carefully. He wanted it to evoke a certain emotion in Sarah. For inspiration, he had given the designer photos from Sarah's Pinterest page that she kept for her own home.

He wasn't about to paint the walls or do any big changes, but swapping out furniture was easy and a small expense for him.

Before purchasing anything he reviewed the video he had taken of Sarah in the shower to determine how tall she was. While the new furniture created the aesthetic he wanted, it was also the perfect height. No matter which seat Sarah sat in, her eye level would always be directly in line with Lester's crotch when he was standing.

The couch and ottoman also had a large enough base to accommodate the couple having sex comfortably and then some. The couch and chairs also had lower backs than the previous set. This ensured that if the events of the last night Sarah was in town repeated itself, she could see his cock the entire time.

Everything was also placed strategically to give Lester a prime line of sight from his bedroom.

Lester moved around the room taking pictures of the setup to send to the designer for confirmation. "How's the bedroom?"

"The bed and mattress are all set up. I did have to move your desk a bit since it's a king bed." Ned said as he finished assembling the side table. "So, do you want to --"

Ignoring whatever it was Ned was about to say, Lester made his way to inspect his bedroom. It still smelled like his room, but it looked quite different.

Gone was all the waste and refuse that had cluttered the floor. Dishes, dirty clothes, and uneaten food were things of the past. There wasn't even a single Cheetos bag in sight.

Lester had ordered more than one maid company to come today, giving each specific instructions on what to tackle. Each surface was now dusted and polished. His floors were bare apart from a couple of stains that must have been impossible to get out, likely from something he'd left there for a long time. Note to self, get another rug to cover that.

A brand new king size bed took center stage in his room now, topped with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets that boasted a 1,000 thread count. I'll have to throw some starch in with Dan's sheets to make them more uncomfortable.

Like the furniture in the living room, the bed frame was the perfect height so Lester could comfortably stand next to it while thrusting into someone lying on it.

The only remnants of Lester's old room were the desk and chair. Even though the chair was ratty, it was his chair and the cornerstone of his command center. He'd ordered a slip cover to go over it that matched the bed frame which would be arriving that night.

The maids were given explicit instructions not to touch the desk or anything on it. That was especially the case for the locked drawers, which contained his most prized possessions - trophies of his conquests.

Lester's phone vibrated in his pocket. He opened it to see a notification saying his last package would be arriving soon.

Ned meekly appeared in the doorframe, peering in from the hallway but not daring to enter the room. "Is there anything else you need, Lester? I really need to get to the store, tonight we're hosting a group of --"

"Yeah, one last thing." Lester didn't look up from his phone. He had opened Instagram and was scrolling through the latest updates from Sarah, who had posted a picture of herself with Dan in their home. The caption said something about how happy she was to have him back home.

"I need you to patch that. There should be some drywall and mud in the front closet." He pointed towards the yellow, cum stained drywall beneath his peephole. I'll have to cover that, too.

Ned hesitantly stepped into the room towards the section of wall Lester indicated. He made a face and asked, "What is that?"

"I dropped some food there and the cleaning stuff made it yellow." He pinched the screen on his phone, zooming in on Sarah's face. Soon...

-----------

Dan watched the clock on the microwave with a raging hard-on. Are we really going to role-play about Lester? God, that's fucked up.

After ten minutes had finally passed, Dan finished his wine and headed for their bedroom upstairs.

As he ascended the stairs, he could feel his erection straining against his pants. He began to disrobe until he stood outside his bedroom in only his boxers. He placed his hand on the doorknob and quietly turned it while opening the door.

Holy shit.

Sarah's hands were firmly planted on the end of the bed as she stood there, pushing her ass out on display for whoever walked through the bedroom door. She was wearing the black silk robe that he had bought for her which barely covered her beautiful ass in her current pose.

Dan's eyes feasted on her toned legs on full display and quickly shifted his attention to how good her ass looked, even with it being covered by the robe. That woman's ass would look good in whatever she wears.

He stood there a few moments, just taking in the sight before him.

Sarah was gently swaying her ass back and forth, inviting Dan to step up and take it. "Oh, Dan, I've missed you so much. I just had to come and surprise you in your apartment."

She never turned around to look at him but kept gently swaying her hips, as if slowly dancing to inaudible music. Dan finally took the hint and crossed the room, stepping up behind her. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pressed his still boxer clad dick into her backside.

"Oooh, it seems like someone is happy to see me. Did you have a hard day at work, baby? I'm going to take good care of you." Sarah pushed her hands into the bed as she grinded herself back on Dan's dick.