Toxic Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan groaned as he felt his dick being enveloped by the silk of Sarah's robe as it pushed between the tops of her thighs.

"We have to be quiet, Dan, I don't know if Lester is home or not. I think he is probably out, though." Sarah whispered.

Dan, as Lester, stayed silent.

She shuddered as his hands began to explore her body. His left hand snaked its way inside of the robe and massaged her breasts. His other hand parted the slit in the robe and pressed against her panty-covered sex.

"Mmmmmm" Sarah moaned. Feeling Dan's hot cock on her backside and his fingers pressing into her was getting her going.

Dan's hands began moving again. The fingertips of his left hand began to trace along the line between the lace bra and her bare skin before moving upwards. His fingers danced between her cleavage as it rose to her neck.

When his fingers got close to her face, Sara instinctively turned her head and took his index and middle finger into her mouth and sucked on them.

Dan shuddered at the feeling. Sarah grabbed the back of his hand to pull his fingers deeper into her mouth as she alternated between sucking them and running her tongue along them.

His other hand found her panty line and gently eased inside. His fingers made contact with her bare pussy, making Sarah take a sharp intake of breath. She only had a second to pause before Dan continued to thrust his fingers into her mouth.

Dan found Sarah's clit and began to slowly massage it. His fingers pressed gently on it as he moved them in a circular motion.

She moved her head away from his fingers, eyes shut while she concentrated on the sensation.

Dan's fingers dropped down even farther, sliding along Sarah's smooth slit until they found their prize. As he gently put one finger inside of her, he felt her go up on her tippy toes and push her ass back into him.

"Ugh, Dan, that feels so good." Sarah moaned.

Dan wanted to fuck Sarah. The way her body was reacting to his touch was making his heart beat faster. In his mind, it wasn't his hands touching her, but Lester's. Lester had snuck into the room and was taking advantage of the situation without Sarah knowing. He was the one causing her to respond like this. God I'm fucked up, but I need to do this.

He wanted to get deeper into her. This position and the fact that her panties were still on were preventing his finger from fully pushing into her. He quickly removed his hands from their current spots and placed one on her hip while he used the other to apply pressure on the back of her neck.

Dan pushed and bent her down fully until Sarah was on her elbows, her head bowed and resting on the bed's comforter. With one hand keeping her firmly in place on the bed, the other reached under the robe and pulled down her panties.

Feeling her panties fall down her legs made Sarah moan, "Oooooh."

Dan used one hand to pull his boxers down and did an awkward, dance-like motion to slip them off and step out of them. His cock sprang out, hard as a steel rod as he looked down at Sarah in front of him. He raised the back of her silk gown up and rested it on her hips, pausing to admire his wife's gorgeous, bare ass.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you." He growled.

One of Sarah's hands reached back and she turned her head with a well-acted look of alarm, "L-L-Lester?"

Holding her hip firmly with one hand, Dan lined himself up and pushed his cock head into her entrance. "Damn right it's me, baby."

"Nooo, Lester, stop! I thought you were Dan." She kept trying to reach back with her hand in a seemingly valiant effort to push him off of her.

Dan put his hand on her back once more as he pushed her down again and slid more of his cock into her. "You don't have to pretend anymore, Sarah. Dan isn't here, and I know you've been curious to feel my cock."

Sarah shuddered as mental images of her last night in the apartment flooded her mind. There was no way she could have forgotten that.

"I saw the way you looked at me that night, the way you looked at my cock. Do you know what the look on your face said?" Dan said in his best Lester voice.

"Whaaat?" Sarah asked as she gripped the comforter in both hands.

"Hunger!" Dan said loudly as he pushed himself entirely into her. He pounded several strokes into her, causing her to shriek. Sarah inadvertently edged herself further onto the bed.

Never disconnecting, Dan followed her forward until his knees were resting on the bed. "You were hungry to experience my cock."

"Nooo, that's not true." Sarah moaned.

Dan took his hands off her hips and watched as Sarah continued to push back onto his cock over and over. "Then why are you still fucking my cock?" he said, mockingly.

Sarah didn't stop. She pushed back into him harder. Lester, er...Dan's cock, she corrected herself with a little shame, was filling her completely and hitting all the right places. Her first orgasm of the night was approaching rapidly and she wasn't about to stop now. "God, just shut up and fuck me."

"I thought you'd never ask." Dan grabbed Sarah's hips with both hands and started hammering into her.

Sarah loved when Dan fucked her hard like this, the way he held her and wouldn't let up no matter what she did.

Dan growled. "I knew I had you the moment I walked into that kitchen naked."

The mental image of Lester's bare cock swaying in front of her popped into her mind again. The way it had twitched when he caught her looking at it set her off now.

"Ooooh, Fuck! Fuck!" Sarah screamed as an orgasm quickly rose and washed over her. Her arms got weak and she sunk into the bed, laying down on her stomach. Her pussy clenched down on Dan's dick, slowing his movements as he tried to keep thrusting into her.

Suddenly, she felt her robe being pulled off of her. Dan tossed it next to the bed and momentarily pulled his cock out as he flipped her over. He wasn't sure if she would continue to pretend to put up a fight or not. God, I need to fuck her more.

He pulled her legs apart and pushed in again as he laid himself down on top of her. Instinctively, her legs wrapped around him, pulling him even deeper into her.

Dan thought of that night in the apartment again. He remembered the shit-eating grin on Lester's face as he came on Sarah's chest. That fucker...

He did his best to mimic that grin and said, "I knew you'd like my cock. Tell me how much you love it."

"Oh, I love it so much. Lester, don't stop fucking me." Sarah moaned.

Lester. She said his name. She had said his name while Dan was fucking her. "Lester, don't stop fucking me."

Hearing Sarah moan Lester's name sent his body into overdrive. He started rapidly thrusting into her, his cock quickly sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Say my name again," Dan panted. Holy shit, I'm going to cum soon.

"Lester." Sarah groaned. She looked up into the eyes of the man she loved. "Lester, fuck me."

Dan looped both arms under her shoulders and pulled himself as deep inside of her as possible. He was like a man possessed. The look on Sarah's face had always driven him past the point of no return, but this time he imagined she was looking up at someone else, up at Lester. Fuck, she said "Lester" again.

Sarah closed her eyes and Dan's face was immediately replaced with that of Lester and the animalistic hunger he'd had on his face as he watched them have sex. She had certainly planned on doing this role-play for her husband, but she hadn't intended to actually imagine having sex with Lester. She now couldn't stop picturing his face from the apartment looking back down at her as she felt his cock rapidly fucking her.

She bit her lip and felt another orgasm beginning to swell inside of her. "Don't stop, don't stop."

"I don't have a condom on, Sarah," Dan whispered. He knew from past role-playing sessions that unprotected sex always turned her on.

"Don't stop, Lester, don't stop." She moaned.

Fuck, that was hot.

Dan kissed Sarah hungrily on the lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth. Sarah grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in closer. Her tongue danced with his as they both fantasized that it was Dan's odd roommate, Lester, who was actually between her legs in bed with her right now.

This was it. "Fuck, I'm going to cum Sarah," Dan grunted as he pulled back from the kiss while hammering into her as hard as he could.

"Fill me." Sarah moaned, her fingernails digging into his shoulder. "Fill me, Lester."

"Fuck, I'm going to knock you up." He bellowed as he felt his cum beginning to boil up in his balls.

"Oh, do it," Sarah said breathlessly as she felt the sheen of sweat cover her body. "Do it, Lester."

Dan roared as he exploded into Sarah. Hearing her say Lester's name and telling him to cum inside of her made him explode harder than he ever had before. Dizzying thoughts of Lester being in this position on his marital bed, with Sarah screaming out Lester's name from underneath him, filled his head as pure pleasure rocketed through his body.

The second Sarah felt his cum hit the back of her pussy, her mind flashed back to the experience of Lester painting her chest with his cum a few weeks ago. She could still almost feel the warm goo running all over her breasts. That same cum was now drenching her unprotected insides. The cum of someone so base and beneath her was violating her most protected treasure right now. She had begun to confuse her fantasy with reality as her climax approached.

Sarah's nails dug farther into Dan's shoulders as her legs wrapped tighter around him in a vice grip. The feeling of cum inside of her had set off the ticking time bomb of her orgasm as she came. Waves and waves of pleasure radiated out from her sex. She arched her back, her bra-clad chest pushed up into Dan's body.

"Holy fuck..." she wailed through gritted teeth as her orgasm washed over her.

She collapsed, breathless, as Dan let out one final grunt as he fully emptied himself inside of her.

After a few moments of labored breathing, Dan rolled off of Sarah onto his side of the bed. "That was...intense."

Sarah didn't even open her eyes; her total and complete exhaustion wouldn't let her. "Mmmm, Lester..."

Dan's tired brain tried to tell him he should be bothered that the role-play with Lester was continuing after sex, but he had just climaxed harder than ever before, fantasizing the entire time that it was his roommate who was pounding away at his wife in place of him.

His eyes were also closed as he summoned one last, Lester-like grin to face. "Just wait until I have you back in my apartment, Sarah..."

"Mmmm..."

Without saying another word, both Dan and Sarah, still coming down from post-orgasmic bliss, drifted off to sleep.

---------------

"Okay Lester, I think I'm done here," Ned said, looking at Lester for approval. "I really do have to get going, they are probably already there waiting for me."

Lester eyed the patched drywall. It looked like crap. Ned obviously wasn't a handyman and had needed to refer to YouTube several times while doing this small job. Still, it was better than years worth of cum stained into the wall. "Can you come back tomorrow to sand and paint it?"

"Well, Saturday morning I usually do inventory, and then..." He caught the look on Lester's face and stopped himself. "Yeah, I can come back tomorrow, no problem."

"Good." Lester walked back to the living room and began unboxing the packages that had arrived. As he opened the first box, he felt Ned's presence behind him trying to get a peek inside. Always lingering.

Without turning around Lester asked, "Are you still here?"

Ned gulped. "I'm about to go, Lester, but, uh I was, uh just wondering. You, uh, mentioned earlier that you might show me a picture of this woman you were doing all this for."

Lester sighed. He really wished Ned would just leave already, he had more shit to do. But he did like the idea of showing Ned the picture. He knew Ned would talk and tell all the other guys in the group about it. He always liked to have one up on the others.

He sighed and stood up. "Fine, fine." He thumbed through his phone, debating whether to show Ned one of Sarah's pictures from Instagram or one of the more racy photos she had taken for Dan when he first moved in. "But don't tell anyone about this."

He didn't want Ned looking up anything and finding Sarah's Instagram, so he opted for one of the boudoir pictures. He pinched the screen a bit so it just showed off her face and a bit of cleavage.

He held the phone up to Ned who instinctively reached for it. Lester pulled his arm back and gave him a stern look. Ned nodded and Lester extended his phone again, giving him a chance to see a side of Sarah meant only for her husband. "Wow, Lester, how do you know her?"

"Soon-to-be girlfriend," Lester bragged and turned around to go back to his packages. Ned just hovered there for several seconds, like a lost puppy looking for someone to guide him. "You can go, Ned."

"Right, right. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Lester. Have a good night." Ned paused by the door, waiting for a reply from Lester. It never came.

Lester heard the door shut behind him and finally opened the package in front of him. He took out several other boxes and laid them out on the table. There was a DVD player, a few wall plug night lights, and three empty wall socket covers. Each box was labeled with a variation of '4k,' 'spycam,' 'security cam,' and 'wi-fi enabled.'

Lester spent the next hour installing these throughout the house. There were now some in Dan's room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and, of course, the living room. Satisfied that they were all working as intended, he threw out the packaging and headed back to his command center.

After a few minutes of tweaking the settings, he was able to pull up all the camera feeds on both his computer and his cellphone. The next time Sarah came to visit, he would be able to track all her movements. He wouldn't be surprised if she decided to take more nude selfies for Dan in Lester's room again, and he wouldn't let another golden opportunity like that pass him by.

He would also now be able to monitor any calls Dan took in the apartment. I'll have to set these cameras up to auto-record if it detects voices, somehow.

Lester laced his fingers as he leaned back looking over the camera feeds. He had good coverage of the entire apartment. He pursed his lips and thought about his next move.

How would Sarah and Dan react the next time she comes to visit? Will they have sex in the apartment again? If they do, will it be in their room or back on the couch? If it's the couch, do they want him to come watch again? If it's his own room, how can he take advantage of that?

He pressed a few keys on the keyboard, exiting the camera feeds. He pulled up a folder labelled 'Sarah Williams' and scrolled past the various note files and pictures until he clicked on a video file.

The screen filled, playing a video of an empty shower. After a few seconds, Sarah made her entrance, completely naked and with reams of Lester's baby making batter covering her chest. He watched expressionlessly as he studied the video.

Sarah let the water hit her and wash the cum off her chest. She probably didn't realize that the water would cause his cum to run down the rest of her body, likely even over her vagina. He watched as she rubbed her breasts, trying to remove any remaining trace of Lester's potent seed from her skin.

When she was satisfied that she was clean, Sarah stood there with her eyes open, looking at the wall in front of her. She stood like this for several minutes, just letting the water wash over her as she appeared to be contemplating something.

Lester had come to watch this video every night, studying her face and trying to discern what she was thinking. He needed to know what was running through her head and how he could exploit it.

Lester grabbed his cell phone and dialed a contact from his address book. After a few rings, someone picked up.

"Hey Lizzie, it's Lester." Lester rolled his eyes and put his feet up on the desk. "Yes, I know we agreed I wouldn't contact you again, but I have an offer for you. A favor, you might say."

Lester grinned evilly. "No, it doesn't involve anything like that, but you know I am always here if you change your mind."

He laughed. "Yeah, right. I know you still think about me."

"Okay, okay, calm down." Lester switched tactics and tried to sound reassuring. "I was wondering if you wanted to earn back the hard drive."

"Yes, that hard drive." Lester listened as the person on the other end of the line spoke.

"You'll have to come back to the apartment. No funny business, I promise, but there are a few things I'll need you to do for me."

Lester took off his pants and sat back in the chair. He took out his cock and began to stroke it, listening to the person in his ear while watching Sarah's shower on his computer screen. "Do you still have that little red dress?"