Toxic Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,615 Followers

She held his stare with a level gaze. Her face showed no reaction to his challenge.

Then, without a word, she walked towards the hallway. Wearing just her turquoise panties, she swayed her hips to tease him. If Lester were to open his door he would be met with her naked breasts fully on display for him. He would be the only man other than her husband to ever see them bare.

-----------

The attractive couple on screen were breathing hard. They had just cum simultaneously and the afterglow of orgasmic bliss was beginning to fade from their faces.

Lester leaned back in his chair, spent. Not only were his new sweatpants stained with Cheeto dust, but they were now soiled with his cum as well. Oh well.

He stood up and peeled the sweatpants down around his ankles so he could step out of them. He grabbed the sweatpants and used them to wipe the leftover cum off his pale flabby leg. Making a face of disgust he tossed them into a small pile across the room.

He would decide later whether to wash them or throw them out. Sure, he had spent money on them, but he hated washing his clothes. The laundry room was down in the basement of the building and he couldn't get reception down there. I'll probably just throw them out.

The new clothes and furniture were just one part in his plan to take Sarah. It didn't matter whether she liked them or not, the purpose was to remove one barrier from the path of their copulation. He didn't want her to see him as gross, he just needed to be neutral.

Once he had her, it wouldn't matter how he dressed or what he did after that. She would be his.

Still, it was a waste of money to just throw those pants away. Lester looked sideways at the paper plates on the floor. His true nature was still battling with this latest scheme. Hopefully, he wouldn't need to keep this act up much longer.

He glanced back at the monitor. The couple were grabbing their clothes when he heard Dan say something.

"I dare you to walk back there, just like that."

Lester stopped breathing, his heart suddenly beating a million miles a minute in his chest. He felt like one of the xenomorphs from the movie alien was about to burst out.

He watched as Sarah seductively walked down the hallway towards him, like a meal being presented to a king. She never looked back at Dan. Instead, she was focused on her destination.

----

Dan watched Sarah's sexy ass sway as she walked away from him. Sweat was glistening off her back as she made her way down the hallway, topless. She passed the bathroom door and then, to Dan's surprise, she passed his bedroom door as well.

She walked a few more feet until she was standing there half-naked in front of Lester's door. She took half a step forward and reached towards the door knob. Her finger barely grazed it as she finally broke from her trance and looked back down the hallway at her husband.

She smiled seductively as she saw his slack-jawed expression. She raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for his reaction. It was almost like she was challenging him on what he wanted her to do next. She had already upped the ante on his dare.

Dan was transfixed and didn't know how to react.

----

Lester was standing frozen still, his gaze alternating between the door and his monitor.

She was right there, holding the doorknob and staring back at her husband. If he opened the door now, how would they both react? Fuck it.

He started to move towards the door, his cock sporting a tent in his ratty boxers sweatpants where the Cheetos smudge was. Movement out of the corner of his eye stopped him in his tracks.

Lester glanced at the monitor as Sarah let go of the doorknob and slowly stepped away from the door. She never broke her husband's gaze as she made her way to the bathroom and shut the door.

-------

Sarah smiled as she closed the bathroom door, chuckling to herself at the reaction she was able to get out of Dan. She knew exactly how to push his buttons and win their game. She always won.

Still, what if Lester had opened his door and seen her right there? Part of her was disappointed he hadn't caught her and Dan out in the living room. Another part of her was relieved; not knowing how things would play out was anxiety-inducing.

She had no idea how she or Dan would have reacted if Lester had opened his bedroom door with her standing right there. She probably would have screamed and run into the bathroom.

Still, it was an exciting night. I wonder what tomorrow night will look like.

Sarah quickly cleaned up the mess Dan made inside of her, did her business, cleaned the makeup off her face and left the bathroom to head to bed.

--------

"You fucking idiot." Dan said aloud as he looked down at his phone.

He knew he shouldn't, but he was reading his work email as he waited for Sarah to return from the bathroom. He had taken her out to a hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant that Walt had recommended. So far, it was everything he wanted for tonight. It was private, romantic, and had an extensive wine list to go along with the drop-dead gorgeous bombshell date he had in Sarah.

Unfortunately, Dan had to check his work email and saw the latest fuck up from Jesse. The moron had jumped into an email thread to try and look like a superstar by supplying the Lincoln Group with an answer to a question they sent at the end of the day on Friday.

The spreadsheet he attached was a couple of weeks out of date and the numbers were no longer accurate. "You were just CC'd on the email, Jesse, why the hell would you even respond?"

As Dan was visibly rolling his eyes at the email, he noticed things grow quiet on the other side of the restaurant. He looked up and noticed several heads subtly, and some not so subtly, turning to look at something.

His eyes followed theirs until a dark, red shape came into view. A beautiful woman in an intoxicating red dress was moving amongst the sea of tables towards him. The dress had a plunging neckline that went down to the middle of her chest, revealing the tops and sides of her breasts. The dress was flowy but still hugged her breasts, accentuating and drawing attention to them.

Her bare legs were on display as the dress came to an abrupt stop at her upper thigh. If she were to bend down to pick something up, everyone in the restaurant would get an eyeful. Dan's eyes roamed down her perfect legs to find her feet bound in gold stiletto heels.

It was Sarah.

As she approached their table, he saw several women turn to see what their dates were looking at. Many men seemed to be engaged in heated conversations of denial and apology.

She was careful about concealing the hem of her dress and she sat back down at their booth.

"You sure know how to get attention." He said slyly to her.

"Oh, yeah? What about you? Do I have your attention?" She asked as she looked down at his phone and back up at him.

He smiled and held his hands up in surrender in front of him. He quickly put the phone away in his jacket pocket.

She smiled triumphantly. "So, what are you thinking? Desert here or back at the apartment?"

She eyed him mischievously.

"Well, that depends on what's on the menu," Dan replied suggestively.

"Everything." Sarah quickly responded before taking a long sip of the white wine in front of her.

Dan didn't know what to say. She was always so much quicker at this than he was. How could she be so perfect, so modest, so prim and proper, yet so sexy and naughty at the same time? He was like putty in her hands, she could do whatever she wanted to him.

He knew when to admit defeat.

"Jesus christ, Sarah, you are so fucking hot," Dan whispered.

"I know." She batted her eyelashes at him and smiled. Her hand moved under the table until it found his crotch. Her fingers began tracing gentle circles on the material of his pants, careful not to come in direct contact with his dick to give him any stimulation.

She could still feel the material of the pants constrict as his dick began to rise.

"You better stop that, or I won't be able to walk out of here." Dan didn't stop her but he sat up straighter like he was pretending she wasn't stroking his dick under the table. "As it is, I'm probably going to have to sit here for 20 minutes until I can get up without anyone noticing anything."

"Well, if you take that long I might just have to go back to the apartment by myself." Her fingers pressed into his crotch a little harder, purposely running up the outside of his length. "Whatever would I do there while I waited for you to come back?"

"Hmmm." Dan softly moaned as Sarah continued to trace around his dick. "Sit tight and wait for me on the couch so we could have a repeat performance of last night."

Her eyes lit up. She could continue to toy with him or take the teasing in other obvious directions. "Last night was pretty great."

She paused, looking up at the man she loves. "Would you want it to be exactly the same as last night, or is there something else you'd want?"

It was getting hot in the restaurant. Or maybe that was just Dan. "Similar to last night, but maybe we can introduce that other new element into things."

"Oh, really?" She withdrew her hand from his crotch. "It didn't seem like they were interested last night. Just what do you have in mind?"

She sat back and drank the remainder of her wine. Dan didn't call attention to the fact that she had just finished her third glass of wine.

Dan leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Well, did you bring that present I bought you? The black robe?"

He leaned back into his seat with a smirk.

"As a matter of fact, I did." She eyed him suspiciously. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

Judging by the look on her face, Dan may have finally won a skirmish with his wife. His smile widened as he diverted his attention to their passing waiter. "Check, please."

----------

Enemy trolls filled the screen, but they were no match for Lester and his party. Ned was incessantly droning on about what to expect in the next chamber, trying to rally the team toward the dungeon's boss.

Lester's character slashed through an enemy orc. He reached for the open Cheetos bag in front of him when an alert popped up on the screen. He clicked it.

Suddenly the world of Azeroth disappeared and was replaced by the view of his living room. Entering through the door was Dan followed by his beautiful wife Sarah in a very alluring red dress.

Lester caught his breath as his eyes roamed over her smooth, tanned legs and the way the dress cut down, exposing her cleavage for anyone to admire. Hello mommy, you went out like that? Bad, bad girl.

"Darkspire!" An annoying voice rang out from his ear. "Lester! We're pushing ahead into the next chamber, I need you to run up the middle at the center and draw the attention of --"

Lester disconnected his headphones and with a few quick keyboard clicks shut down World of Warcraft. He didn't bother responding to Ned or apologizing to the party of nerds he was leaving behind. He had business to attend to.

-----

Sarah made her way over to the low couch and ran her hand over the leather. She turned to her husband and asked "So, what's the plan, big man?"

He had been silent almost the entire way back to the apartment. After getting the check, neither liked to talk in front of their uber drivers and he had been so quick to walk down the hallway that she hadn't had a chance to ask him.

Dan smiled back at her. She could tell he was hiding something. Sarah could also see that he was excited, maybe more than she was.

He walked up to her and slowly raised his hands to her arms. His fingers traced up from her elbow, over her shoulders until they began to slowly play with the straps of her dress. He ignored her question and focused his gaze on the dress's thin, red straps.

Sarah stayed silent. After a few moments, he looked her in the eyes. "Go put on that present I gave you."

She gave him a coy look over her shoulder as she slowly walked towards the hallway to their bedroom.

-------

Subconsciously, Lester noticed that Dan had begun to disrobe, but his eyes never left Sarah as she walked through the apartment. The cut of the dress was mesmerizing. His 4K camera could track each bounce of her ass cheeks through the dress's thin material.

Tonight was his night. If the couple wanted Lester to watch them, they would get it. And more.

As Sarah made her way to the bedroom, Lester slowly stood and pushed his chair back. He backed away from the monitor without looking away. When he reached the shared wall, he finally broke his trance and turned, finding the hidden peephole.

From his secret vantage point, he watched the leggy blonde wife enter the room. He didn't notice it on the camera before, but she was clearly moving in a looser manner than normal. She must have had a few glasses of wine at dinner.

Sarah walked into the middle of the room, her hands finding the hemline of her dress. In one fluid motion, she stopped and pulled the dress over her head.

It was one of the sexiest things Lester had ever seen. Within a few seconds of putting his eye up to the peephole, this busty mother of two was standing in front of him clad only in her high-cut lace underwear and a bra that held everything together perfectly, while somehow also revealing more cleavage than normal.

Lester could feel his hard cock pushing into the drywall. He wanted to take his sweatpants off and stroke his meaty member right there, but he had to wait for what came next.

Without wasting any time, Sarah dug into the bottom of her suitcase, pulling out a thin garment that looked like a small square. She unfolded it until Lester saw that it was actually a silk robe.

She put it on and tied the delicate belt in the front. Turning, she appraised herself in the mirror. She kept the belt loose enough that the top of the robe still flowed freely, allowing her chest to come into view from the right angle. She couldn't do anything about the bottom of the robe, it stopped at her upper thigh - not leaving much for the imagination.

Somehow, the robe made Sarah look even sexier than she did just a few seconds ago in her bra and panties. It must have been the promise of something more, something that was hidden just underneath the black silk. There was a hint of modesty to the robe, but it mostly just screamed sex.

Lester was breathing hard and felt a pang of disappointment when Sarah turned and left the bedroom.

---------

Dan wanted to sit. Instead, he was pacing back and forth in the living room. He didn't know what to do with his nerves or excitement. After stripping down to just his boxers, his body decided it had to move around and burn off some of that energy.

He stopped dead in his tracks when Sarah came back into the living room wearing the sheer robe he had purchased for her. Dan remembered how damn good it had looked on the model online. He also remembered how much better it looked on Sarah the last time he was home and they were roleplaying. But seeing it on her now, in this place with his fucking weird roommate just feet away - she looked like something else entirely.

She seductively sauntered into the room, making her way over to him. Her face was emotionless aside from the bedroom eyes she was flashing him. "Is this what you wanted, dear?"

She turned at the last second. Instead of walking into his arms, she pressed her ass into his crotch. "The little black robe you bought me?"

Dan groaned as he felt his cock swell and rest between his wife's firm ass checks. She gently swayed back and forth.

"Fuck. Yes." He whispered. "God, Sarah, you look so fucking hot."

His hands found her waist and he pulled her into him, more of his cock pressing into her. He leaned forward and started to plant soft kisses on her neck. He knew kissing her neck would drive her crazy.

Sarah grabbed the back of his neck for support and began swaying more. His cock pressed into her, and with how hard he already was - it just felt so good to her. And the kisses on her neck. Each one was like a little shock. She could feel the hair on her arms begin to rise.

"Hmmm." She moaned. "So, I'm in your robe."

She paused, taking a second to focus on how hard Dan's cock felt against her. "What do you want me to do now?"

This was the point of no return for Dan. They had talked about being watched again the last time he was home and even played with the idea of things progressing further than that. But this was unchartered territory. He didn't know what he wanted or where they were headed. All he knew was that he wanted it. He wanted to see what would happen when worlds collide.

He just wasn't sure how he would react or if he would end up regretting it. He always did things by the book, which is what led him here to this apartment and living away from his family in the first place. Maybe it was time to roll the dice and see what happened.

"I want you to go back down that hallway and get him." He finally whispered into her ear.

Sarah slowed her swaying, taking an extra second to process what Dan just said.

"Get who?" She teased.

"Lester." Dan breathed hoarsely. "Go get him."

Sarah took a step forward and turned to look at her husband. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Dan couldn't muster any words. They all flew past his brain faster than his mouth could process them. 'Yes', 'No', 'I don't know.'

He nodded.

Sarah's hands nervously played with the robe's belt. This was actually going to happen.

She turned on her heels and walked back down the hallway, past Dan's bedroom until she found herself standing in front of Lester's door. She could hear some faint sounds coming from within.

Dan watched as Sarah gently knocked on the door.

After a few seconds, she knocked again. Then she turned the doorknob and opened the door.

Weak light from the room bathed Sarah's figure. He heard Sarah speak but couldn't make out what she said. A muffled voice spoke from the bedroom.

And then Sarah stepped into Lester's room.

-------

Lester sat at his command center, trying to look busy. His heart was beating fast and he could feel his forehead getting clammy. She was coming to get him.

He watched her approach on the cameras but the soft knock on his door made him stiffen. The cameras and his monitor would never be a substitute for real life.

She knocked again, this time a little harder.

"Yeah?" He said loudly.

Without looking up from his screen, he saw the door swing open.

It took all of his willpower not to look toward the door. He needed to seem disinterested, to make her pursue him. For her to want to pull him into this situation.

He could see her form at of the corner of his eye, beyond the monitor in front of him.

"Lester," Sarah asked seductively, clearly trying to get his attention.

He continued to focus on his screen, switching his screen off the camera feeds and back over to World of Warcraft. Several cursing but polite messages from Ned greeted him. It looked like the entire party got wiped out without him.

Lester clicked his mouse randomly on the screen. "Come in."

Sarah hesitantly took two steps into the room and was taken aback by its transformation. Just like the rest of the apartment, Lester's room looked completely different. The pile of plates, clothes and other refuse on the floor were mostly gone. She still spied a few hidden paper plates and bags of chips, but this was a dramatic change.

His grimey, little bed had been replaced by a luxurious-looking king-sized bed. Lester still didn't seem to know how to make a bed, but it looked large in his room.

After her swift appraisal of the room, she refocused and looked at Lester. He was sitting in his chair silently looking at her. He wasn't hunched over like before. Now, he was sitting back, his bare gut protruding from his torso. He was wearing just a pair of boxers and his tube socks.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,615 Followers