Toxic Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly licked her lips without breaking eye contact with Lester. "You get to watch while my husband fucks me, but all of this is just for him."

"Oh," Dan was now powerl thrusting into her, his fingers digging into her hips. His thrusts were coming quicker.

We'll see about that. Lester rose from his chair, his left hand helping to brace himself. His right hand never left his cock. He continued to stroke it as he stood there watching the couple.

No one spoke.

Sarah watched as Lester took a step closer until he was standing just on the other side of the table.

"I don't believe either of you," Lester said. He was slowly stroking his cock, almost emphasizing every word with a stroke.

This is where Lester would finally cash in his patience and show his hand. "You came into my room begging me to come and watch you and your husband fuck."

Lester took another step closer, this time around the table. "As much as you don't want to admit it to me right now, I know you've both been thinking about what happened last time. Thinking about me stroking my big cock to you."

He took another step until he was on their side of the table. "I know you both love the idea of me watching you, of me stroking my cock and cumming all over you like last time. This isn't just for you, it's for me too."

Dan had begun slowing his thrusts watching the situation play out. Lester was now right next to them, just like he was the time before. This time he was towering over Sarah, his meaty cock pointing right at her. "Just stay in your lane, Lester, and we can all enjoy this."

Lester looked at him and nodded.

"If I remember right," Lester breathed huskily. "You both seemed to like it the last time I did this."

Lester slowly reached toward Sarah's shoulder. He did it slowly enough that either one of them could have stopped him.

Sarah watched as Lester extended a finger and hooked it around her black bra strap and slowly dragged it down to her bicep. She inhaled sharply.

She knew how dangerous the situation was becoming. It was startling how much having another cock so close to her was turning her on. This wasn't like her. She teased Dan and played into this fantasy, but it was all happening so fast now.

Lester stood back up and continued stroking his cock over Sarah. His gaze was fixed on her face. She was staring straight ahead at his knees.

Dan groaned. "No more touching Lester, I mean it."

Without looking at him, Lester held two fingers on his left hand up. "Scout's honor."

"How's the view from down there, Sarah?" Lester asked.

"It could be better." Sarah said flatly.

"Really?" Lester asked. He reached back and pulled the coffee table closer to the couch and sat down on it. His cock was now directly in front of Sarah, and she watched as he continued to stroke it. "Better?"

Sarah stayed silent.

She didn't close her eyes. She didn't want to bend to his challenge. As a result, her eyes were fixated on the stroking motion of Lester's hand as he pumped his cock in front of her. She watched in fascination as his hand went up and down his length. What would that feel like in my hand?

Dan was beginning to unravel at the situation in front of him. His pace picked up and he began thrusting desperately into his wife. Sarah almost cursed him, his cock was rapidly hitting the perfect spot over and over.

"Ooh" she moaned as she felt an orgasm building inside of her. She turned her head away from Lester and focused on the love of her life, Dan. She looked up at him and saw the lust on his face. She saw how strongly this situation was affecting him.

That look on his face always sent her over the edge. She felt his cock continue to pound against the sensitive bundle of nerves in her pussy. Her muscles contracted and she gripped his cock hard as her orgasm began to rise up inside of her. Her right hand grabbed onto his forearm hard and her left hand dug into the couch.

Just as her orgasm was beginning to start, she felt an unfamiliar hand on her wrist. She broke eye contact with Dan. They both shifted their gaze to Lester, who pulled Sarah's hand to his cock.

He just broke Dan's no touching rule, seconds after he agreed to it.

Sarah's orgasm continued to build as Lester wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and began to stroke himself with her soft hand.

He picked the perfect moment to make his move.Sarah's orgasm exploded as she came.

She felt a blanket of sparks wash over her whole body, radiating out from her sex while simultaneously covering every inch of her. She curled her toes and tightened her grip on Dan's arm and Lester's cock "Ah Fuck! Fuuuck!"

The orgasm continued to wash over her, overloading all of her senses and thoughts. As she began to come down from her orgasmic bliss, she slowly got her bearing on her surroundings. She opened her eyes and looked back up at Dan whose jaw was hanging open as he breathed rapidly.

She followed Dan's gaze and then came to a stark realization. Her hand was still wrapped around Lester's cock. She had been stroking it freely while Lester sat back with his arms on the coffee table.

She looked back at Dan who seemed to have woken from his trance. She didn't know how he would react. They had talked about and played with the idea of touching, but this was real. She was stroking another man's cock outside of her marriage.

Dan looked at her lustfully and began to frantically thrust into her. She subconsciously began to stroke Lester's cock to match the pace of her husband's thrusts.

"Ohh yeah," Lester growled. "That feels good baby, don't stop."

Sarah continued to look at the hungry expression on Dan's face. The orgasm that she just came down from was quickly building back up. The hard cock in her hand and the taboo nature of this illicit scenario was driving her crazy.

Dan began to push harder into Sarah, over and over until he let out a loud moan "Oh fuck, Sarah!"

Dan came and his cock exploded within her. She felt his cum wash over her insides, dancing across all of her sensitive spots. Unfortunately, he stopped thrusting just as her orgasm was building. His spasming cock inside of her helped keep the momentum going, but it wasn't enough to get her across the finish line.

Dan leaned over into the back of the couch as he caught his breath, his hands still firmly holding Sarah's hips.

Sarah's stroking of Lester's cock had slowed but she still gripped it softly.

Lester saw that the situation was quickly evaporating in front of him. It was time to gamble.

He grabbed a hold of Sarah's hand and tightened his grip, ensuring she didn't let go of his cock.

She looked at him bewildered.

"Dan," Lester said in a low voice. "I haven't finished yet. Tell Sarah it's okay to finish me off."

As Lester said this, Dan slowly withdrew from Sarah. His softening cock immediately felt a jolt of energy at Lester's words.

Holding Sarah's hand tightly, Lester began to guide it up and down his shaft.

Sarah looked from Lester's cock to Dan's face trying to read the situation. She saw that hungry look reappear in Dan's eyes. He gave her a slight, almost imperceptible nod.

This was the point of no return that would change things forever. Sarah knew the sight of her doing this would be seared into her husband's mind forever. She wanted to regain some of the control back from Lester. She would give them both a show and make sure her husband never forgot this.

"Let go of my hand." Sarah began to sit up. Lester released her from his grip and her delicate hands left his cock.

She looked over at her husband one last time and gave him a wink. Then she moved off the couch and sank to her knees on the floor between Lester's legs. The feeling of her husband's semen dripping from her vagina as she knelt before his naked roommate gave her a heady rush of arousal at the naughtiness of the situation.

Her manicured nails came to rest on his knees and slowly scratched their way up his hairy thighs until they reached the base of his cock.

"So you want me to finish you off, Lester?" She spoke in a low seductive voice. She looked up at him with her bright green fuck me eyes.

Lester looked down at her heaving chest, the one bra strap was still wrapped around her arm. The beautiful face he had jerked off to countless times was now less than a foot away from his cock.

"Yeah." He mumbled. "Finish me off."

The fingers of Sarah's hand slowly began to glide up and down Lester's shaft. Teasing him with her touch.

"Just this once, I'm going to stroke your cock until you cum for me." Sarah breathed.

"You're going to sit there on your knees and stroke me right in front of your husband? You're a bad girl." Lester couldn't take his eyes off the pretty housewife.

Sarah looked over her shoulder back at Dan who was now sitting watching the events play out intently. His cock was hard again.

"He's sort of like you in that way, Lester." She paused to look at Dan's hungry eyes. "He likes to watch."

Sarah's fingers closed around Lester's cock as she began to sensually stroke him. The nails on her other hand found his balls through the forest of pubic hair and began to tease them.

"Are you going to cum for me soon, big boy?" She asked, looking up at him. "Just like you came for me last time?"

"Mmmm." Lester moaned. "If I'm taking too long, maybe you can do something else with that pretty mouth of yours."

Sarah eyed him suspiciously. "Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean." Lester was starting to breathe hard. "Wrap those lips around my cock."

Sarah smiled and raised an eyebrow at Lester. "Did you already forget what I told you last time? These lips are just for my husband."

"Heh" Lester groaned. "So you have been thinking about our last encounter."

Sarah wanted to get this over with. She knew that if she leaned into the dirty talk, he would come faster and she knew it turned Dan on too.

"What can I say?" She continued to stroke his cock. She broke eye contact with Lester and looked down at his cock. "Certain things seem to keep popping up in my mind."

Looking down at his meaty cock in front of her, Sarah began to wonder. Thoughts involuntarily flooded her mind. Could I make this thing cum with my mouth? What would it feel like? What would it taste like? How would Dan react? What a rotten man. God, this is so bad.

Sarah unconsciously bit her lower lip at the thought of getting closer to Lester dick. It was so unorthodox for someone of Sarah's caliber to be kneeling between a misfit like Lester's legs, with his monstrosity of a cock pointing right at her.

She could see the precum begin to glisten from Lester's cockhead.

"I knew you have been thinking about my cock since I walked into the kitchen naked." Lester had that smirking grin on his face. "I saw the way you looked at it then."

Sarah continued to run her hand up and down his shaft, gripping it tightly. Her hand accidentally ran over some of the precum oozing out of his cock, but she didn't bat an eye and continued stroking him. Lester's cum disappeared into her hand as she continued to watch his cock, transfixed by how different it felt from her husband's.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged. "What look was that?"

"Curiosity." Lester fired back. "I think you were wondering what it would taste like if I slid it past those pretty lips of yours right there in the kitchen. Or what it would feel like if I fucked you with it."

That last line took Sarah and Dan aback. That seemed to be a bridge neither was willing to entertain crossing.

Even though Dan had a raging hardon watching the scene play out in front of him, Lester's words still stung. He was about to say something, but Sarah beat him to it.

She had stayed composed and in character. "It's too bad we'll never find that out, big boy. Like I said, this is just for Dan only."

Lester looked disappointed. "Well, how about a little more skin then? Why don't you lower that other bra strap like last time?"

Sarah didn't stop stroking him, but looked over her shoulder at her husband. "What do you say, Dan? Should I lower the other strap?"

"Do it," Dan croaked. He was now slowly touching his cock from the other side of the couch.

Sarah turned back to Lester and let go of his cock. She reached over and slowly slid the other bra strap down her upper arm. "Better?"

"Much better," Lester groaned as Sarah's hand found his hard shaft again. He reached out and began toying with the loose bra strap. "Seeing your bare shoulders is very sexy."

Sarah's eyes were glued to Lester's cock, looking for any indication that he was going to cum soon. She missed what he did next.

"What would make it even better would be...." He quickly leaned forward, his gut thrusting towards Sarah's face. He reached behind her and with one quick motion unclasped her bra. As he sat back down he looped his finger into her bra strap and pulled it down her arm.

The falling bra exposed Sarah's magnificent breasts for the first time to the living room, and as far as either Sarah or Dan knew, the first time to any man outside of their marriage.

Dan sat up watching the events unfold. He couldn't decide if he was sitting up to interject or get a better look.

Lester sat back with that stupid, toothy grin on his face as he watched Sarah's bare chest began to quickly rise and fall as her breathing quickened.

Surprisingly, it didn't outwardly seem to faze Sarah. "You're a bad boy, Lester." She let go of him to pull the bra off and toss it on the floor, completely naked now and on her knees before her husband's roommate. The sexual thrill from the exposure seemed to give her a boost in her boldness.

She made a show of licking her lips and looking at his cock. "A big, big bad boy."

She looked up into his eyes "I bet you'd love to touch these, wouldn't you?"

Her left hand found her breast and she slowly started massaging it while the other hand continued to stroke Lester. "I bet you'd love to pull on these," she teased him as she gently tugged on her nipple. "And then put that big cock of yours right here."

She traced a line up and down the middle of her chest, between each of her supple breasts.

"To fuck... my chest?" Sarah didn't break eye contact with the large man in front of her.

Lester was beginning to thrust up into Sarah's pumping hand. He wasn't talking anymore. She knew she had him. She knew she could take control and satisfy his unfamiliar cock in front of her.

Lester's breathing was growing ragged. He was going to cum soon. He felt the familiar sensation of his balls beginning to tighten. Just one more thing...

"Is that what you want Lester?" Sarah said seductively. "To take that big cock of yours and fuck my --"

Lester stuck his index and middle finger into Sarah's mouth before she had a chance to react. She was caught off guard and stopped stroking his cock, but Lester's hand quickly found hers and began to rapidly increase the tempo of her strokes.

Sarah's first reaction was to suck on the fingers like she had done a million times before to her husband. Her tongue instinctively ran under the palm of his fingers as her mouth gently sucked on their tips. She tasted something salty and familiar, but she couldn't place it.

An instant later her mind caught up with her body and she pulled back from his fingers in shock.

The feeling of Sarah's mouth sucking on his fingers was too much. His balls tightened and exploded, sending a stream of cum up his shaft and out of his cock head.

Rope after rope of cum shot out at Sarah. She continued to stroke the mighty,, spasming cock in front of her.

Her naked chest was peppered with Lester's cum. Line after line of cum sprayed across her neck and breasts. Some dripped out and down his shaft until it was interlaced with Sarah's manicured hands, drenching her wedding band.

"Fuuuck." Lester fell back as one last powerful stream of cum erupted from his cock and hit Sarah square in the chin and bottom lip.

He sat back on the table gasping for air.

Sarah held her hand out in front of her and slowly looked down at her bare chest covered in Lester's cum. It confused her that her first reaction to the situation was pride. She had once again conquered his cock and was again covered in the proof of her conquest. It took her a moment to come down from the rush and appraise the situation with a look between Lester and her husband.

Without thinking, she stuck her tongue out and tasted Lester's salty cum on her lips. The moment her taste buds registered that she had another man's cum in her mouth, a mortified expression spread across her face. She had not meant to do that. What the fuck, Sarah?

She quickly grabbed her bra off the floor and jogged down the hallway to the bathroom, her breasts bouncing as cum continued to slide down her naked body.

Lester watched her perfect ass jiggle as she went. Without looking at Dan, he got up and walked back down the same hallway and entered his room.

-------------

On his monitor, Lester watched with a wicked smile as Sarah stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror for several minutes, meeting her own eyes for a second or two and then taking in her practically pornographic state of being covered in cum.

She seemed to come back to herself with a start as she jolted upright and shook her head with a slightly guilty look on her face before quickly cleaning herself up. Dan had already tidied up the living room and made his way back to their bedroom to wait on her.

Sarah had stared at herself in the mirror for a few minutes before eventually opening the bathroom door and peeking out into the hallway before tip-toeing to their room.

The couple had a hushed conversation while laying in bed that Lester's new cameras couldn't pick up.

It was clear from the motion of the bodies under the sheets that Dan and Sarah had eventually fucked again quietly before falling asleep.

Lester switched off the live video and clicked into his recordings folder. He pulled up the latest file and a video player popped up. On the screen was Lester's cock spurting out cum all over the pretty housewife.

He chuckled as he opened the locked drawer at the base of his desk and retrieved a hard drive labeled 'Sarah Williams'.

He plugged the hard drive into his computer and began to transfer the file.