Toxic Attraction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah stood her ground and planted a hand firmly on Lester's flabby chest. "I'm good, Lester. Goodnight."

Lester didn't move. Sarah still held her hand firmly against the man who had entered her the last time they were both in this room. He wouldn't try something right now, would he? Sarah ran through a list of vulnerable areas in her head. Throat, eyes, ears, crotch.

Her eyes automatically flicked down to Lester's crotch; her gaze was greeted by his rising cock straining against his boxers.

Lester smirked. "He missed you."

Sarah eyed him and then applied extra force to her hand pushing Lester back. She caught him off balance and he stumbled back. She stood there in the doorway, squaring her shoulders. "Like I said, I'm good, Lester. That goes for him too. Goodnight."

Lester seemed shocked at her strength and narrowed his eyes. "Goodnight."

He looked at her for several more seconds before shuffling his feet into his room and closing the door behind him.

Sarah closed her own door, locked it and took a deep breath. After slowing her heart rate, she walked over and grabbed her phone.

> I'll be back in the morninh. If I can get Byroon to look over these dambn papers. We're out again and he is making me buy drinks. Pretty sure he's fucking wit me. I just want to get out of here and back to you. Whats Lester doing?

Part of her wanted to tease Dan and toy with him but she felt he was probably under enough stress in Minnesota. The number of errors in his text also led her to believe he'd had a couple of drinks and might not pick up on her subtle torture.

> Nothing to report here. Lester tried to flirt but I shut it down and made it clear nothing was happening without you around. I'm going to take a shower soon, I'm still shivering from the drive-in. The roads were bad and it's freezing.

Sara waited a few minutes but no response came. Dan was probably engaged with Byron again. It was time for a shower. She gathered her things, peeked out into the hallway and then crossed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

---------------

Lester slowly stroked his cock as he peered through the peephole in his closet. Sarah Williams was standing in the bathroom disrobing. She peeled off her hoodie to reveal a loose-fitting white t-shirt. Her black bra was clearly visible underneath.

She began to unclasp the button on her jeans and shimmied her legs until they dropped to the floor, revealing matching black panties. Sarah stepped out of them and pulled her t-shirt off over her head.

Lester groaned into the drywall and shifted his feet, his boxers dangling around both of his ankles. He quickened the pace of his strokes, staring at Sarah's perfect ass and chest. He thought back to the events of the last visit, how he'd painted her chest and face with his cum and how much she'd enjoyed it. But before that, how he'd finally gotten a piece of that delicious ass, rubbing his cock over it and pulling it against him before pressing himself into her. He needed to feel his cock inside of her again.

Anger flashed on his face as he thought of how easily she'd just dismissed him. He would need to find some way to insert himself between her and Dan so that her husband wasn't a barrier anymore.

As Sarah was about to unclasp her bra and let her heaving breasts loose for Lester's eyes to feast on, she stopped and grabbed her phone. She tapped on the screen like she was texting someone.

She placed her phone back on the counter and unknowingly turned to Lester and unclasped her bra, letting it slip down her arms. Lester slowed his strokes as he felt ready to cum watching her perfect breasts sway in front of him.

Sarah lowered her panties and kicked them off before stepping over to the shower to turn the water on. Lester thought he could smell her angelic musk from where he was. She was so close to him.

After testing the water, Sarah stepped in and just stood there letting the hot water run over her body. She hadn't brought any shampoo or soap in. She seemed content to just let the water wash over her.Like she had my cum wash all over her last time.

Lester couldn't take it anymore. He needed release. When Sarah edged herself closer to him and her tasty tits were right in front of the peephole, he came and added another deposit to the yellowing stain that ran down the drywall in his closet.

He heaved his boxers up from his ankles and headed back towards his desk to check in on how the raid was going.

-------------

Dan blinked his eyes, rereading Sarah's message. He tried to make coherent sense of what he was reading but the alcohol in his system was making it difficult. The one takeaway he got from reading her message was a graphic image of his wife in the shower. He thumbed a response.

> Good and i like thinkign of you in the showaer so sexy. wis h i was there with you to warm you up. glad you go in safely. can't wait to be back with you tomorrw.

Dan couldn't wipe the stupid grin off his face as he looked around at the assembled group. Byron made another joke that Dan didn't catch but he laughed on cue. He felt his phone buzz from his pocket and checked it again.

> When you get here tomorrow you better warm me up or else. You be safe there, okay? Don't drink too much. Get that asshole to do what you need him to do and cum back to me.

Dan's drunken horny brain took over and he typed.

>Or elese wat? Gonna geet Lester to warrm youu up?

Dan noticed someone getting close to him, so he tucked the phone back into his pocket. Byron draped his arm across Dan's shoulders.

"Danny boy!" Byron bellowed. "You are a rockstar tonight. Where are those papers you need me to look at?"

"Byron-boy!" Dan smiled as Byron laughed. The alcohol had clearly smoothed over any ill will between them. They both had the friendly glaze over them that only a few drinks could provide.

Dan looked around trying to remember where he'd put the papers. He ducked his head under the table and found them scattered on the floor. He quickly gathered them up while he took a few accidental kicks from unknowing drinking mates.

Once he resurfaced, he plopped the papers down in front of Byron. Without even reviewing them, Byron quickly initialled each page and signed the last one. Mission accomplished.

Bryon stood up. "Alright, alright. Settle down. Your fearless leader is turning in for the night. I'll see you all bright and early Monday tomorrow. Dan, Jesse, good work. See you back on Zoom, I guess." He laughed at his own joke, drawing another round of laughter from the table before he departed.

After waiting a few moments to make a strategic exit, Dan yawned and nudged Jesse. "Hey we're done here. He signed everything. Want to head out?"

Jesse nodded. He had been struggling to make conversation with the group all night. The duo bid everyone farewell and Dan settled his tab before they headed back to the hotel.

As soon as they got back to their room, Dan kicked off his shoes and began to disrobe. He was fighting to keep his eyes open. He turned to say something to Jesse but the kid had immediately headed into the bathroom.

Dan shrugged. Normally he would brush his teeth before he went to sleep, but tonight the bed just looked too inviting. He hadn't had time to grab much before running to the airport so he decided to just sleep in his undershirt and boxers.

He threw back the comforter, laid his phone down on the nightstand in the middle of the room, and got into bed. The room was dark and it wasn't long before he fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------

Sarah finished drying her hair, enjoying the heat from the blow dryer. Normally she would let it air dry, but she planned on heading to bed and didn't love the idea of sleeping on wet hair.

The shower had helped warm her up and shake off the nerves of the long, arduous drive. She removed the little makeup she was wearing. She was blessed with a natural beauty that didn't require much. Sarah took one last look at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself. Despite the long drive and circumstances, this mother of two still looked damn sexy draped only in a towel.

She gathered her things, exited the bathroom and headed to Dan's room. Her heart skipped a beat as she reached for the doorknob, wondering if it would be locked. She recalled being locked out in a towel, trying to pick the lock while Lester hovered over her.

Thankfully, this time it wasn't and she quickly entered Dan's empty room. She was relieved she didn't need to pick any locks this time. If she had, a naked Lester probably would have come out to 'help' her while ogling her the whole time.

Sarah had just engaged the lock and put her things down when she noticed another message from Dan.

>Or elese wat? Gonna geet Lester to warrm youu up?

A bemused expression spread across her face. Dan was clearly drunk and a little horny. She wondered if she should tease him a bit now.

> Hmmm well that depends on how fast you close that deal and get back here. I don't know if I can wait all night to be warmed up....

She smiled at their innocent little game. She checked the time; it was getting late. She just wanted to crawl under the covers and sleep after the exhausting drive, but she was a little concerned that Dan was still out. His job was keeping them afloat but she didn't like it. It demanded too much of him and put him in situations, frankly, below his station.

As she predicted, Dan didn't immediately respond to her text message. He was probably preoccupied. She was about to drop her towel and get changed into her fleece pajamas when her screen lit up.

Dan responded.

> What are you wearing?

Sarah shook her head. Naughty boy.

> Just a towel, big boy.

This time Dan wasted no time responding.

> Send a pic

Sarah arched an eyebrow, then held her camera up at a flattering angle and snapped a picture. While she normally didn't like to include her face in such risqué shots, this time the photo captured it as well as her cleavage from the pushed-up towel.

Sarah put the phone down and finished drying herself off. Another message quickly came in from Dan. It looked like he wasn't so preoccupied anymore. Maybe he was back at the hotel.

> Let's see what's under that towel.

Dan was a little demanding tonight, but she didn't hate it. She enjoyed taking these pictures of herself and being on display for him, it always turned her on knowing she was getting her man excited with her body She bit her lip and snapped another picture. This time her face wasn't present, the photo was a close-up shot of her flawless breasts.

He was working her up. Maybe they could do a little dirty talk over the phone before bed. She pressed the call button but it immediately went to voicemail. A message from Dan came back in right after.

> Sorry, still out with the client. Can't talk yet.

Sarah typed a response.

> It's too bad, you're working me up here.

--------------

Lester fought the urge to go look through the peephole at Sarah changing in Dan's bedroom. Instead, he kept a live video feed of her going in the corner of his screen as he navigated his avatar through the legion of Kil'Jaeden's horde of enemies. Every so often, his eyes flicked down to Sarah's window and caught something of interest.

She was taking naked pictures of herself for someone. Likely Dan. He made a mental note to add this to his working file on her. He intended for her to do the same for him one day soon.

--------------

Jesse lay in bed trying to sleep. The snores from Dan were making it difficult. Even though he had several drinks in him, he hadn't consumed as much as Dan had. No one seemed to notice or care about him at their outing. The waitress hadn't even brought him a shot when she served a round of them for everyone else.

Still, he didn't mind the free drinks and he'd enjoyed himself. He liked working at a company that would pay him to fly somewhere and get free food and drinks. Even if that place was just Minnesota.

Jesse's eyes were closed and his mind started drifting. The dark room was a perfect place to fall asleep and there was nothing to disturb him like at home. A white light flashed behind his eyelids. He opened his eyes and squinted, trying to make sense of why the ceiling was suddenly illuminated. It took a few seconds before he realized Dan's phone had received a notification.

Jesse looked over at his sleeping colleague. Dan was still snoring and his head was turned away from the phone. It seemed like he'd been having trouble holding it together with all the drinks in his system. When Jesse was confident that Dan wasn't going to budge, he reached over and snatched Dan's phone from the nightstand between the beds.

Jesse swiped up on the device's screen and it unlocked. Dan still hadn't put a PIN or other kind of security measure on it. His cock immediately swelled when he saw that the notification was from Dan's sexy wife Sarah.

> Hmmm well that depends on how fast you close that deal and get back here. I don't know if I can wait all night to be warmed up....

Jesse quickly thumbed a response back.

> What are you wearing?

While he waited for a response he looked back through their message history. Who was Lester and why would he warm Sarah up? It seemed like some kind of game Dan and Sarah were playing. Jesse made a mental note of it as another message from Sarah came in.

> Just a towel, big boy.

Jesse could feel his cock pushing against the material of his boxers. He took a quick glance at Dan to make sure he was asleep and then typed a response.

> Send a pic

Jesse lowered his boxers and started to stroke himself with one hand while waiting for the lovely wife to respond. A picture came in, showing what a smoke show she was. Jesse wanted to slap his cock onto that beautiful face of hers and run his cock in between those huge tits.

> Let's see what's under that towel.

Would she really send him a picture of her naked breasts? He had seen some risky photos of her before. She probably would send them, seeing as how she thought he was her husband after all.

After a few minutes of patience, another photo came in. Sarah's naked breasts filled the phone screen and Jesse started stroking himself faster.

Dan's phone started vibrating, an incoming call from Sarah.Fuck!. He couldn't answer or else the game would be up and he wouldn't get any more pics and she would likely tell Dan and he would get fired for sure.

Jesse sent another text.

> Sorry, still out with the client. Can't talk yet.

Sarah wasted no time in responding.

> It's too bad, you're working me up here.

Jesse gulped. He was unsure how to respond. He'd barely talked to this beautiful goddess the last time he'd seen her, even though he'd managed to feel her up and hump against her in the middle of the night. He tried to think of something confident to say that would keep this going.

> You want my cock badly, don't you, baby?

----------------

Lester could hear Ned calling for him over his headset, but it seemed a world away. He had left the world of Azeroth behind again. He couldn't help himself, he was back at the peephole in the wall watching Sarah Williams.

Part of him knew his character was going to get slain and that his crew would lose the battle, but all that was muted by this beautiful creature on the other side of the wall. Lester licked his lips and adjusted himself, his cock growing hard despite his having cum just minutes before.

Here she was, finally alone. Not alone. Alone with me.

-------------

> You want my cock badly, don't you, baby?

Sarah bit her lip as she read the last message from her husband. This was going exactly where she had hoped. She was lying in bed in her pajamas staring at the screen. Even though her body was screaming for sleep, she couldn't let her man down.

> Mmmmm yeah baby I want your cock. I wish you were here right now so I could ride it.

Sarah was unknowingly conversing with her husband's colleague Jesse, who responded with a request.

> I don't believe you. Send me a video telling me you want my cock.

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the last message. Dan was never this demanding with pictures and videos. She made a mental note to give him back some of the same medicine.

She sat up and framed the camera close to her face and then recorded a video. "I want your cock so bad, baby. I wish your cock was here so I could put my lips on it and ride it all night long."

She pressed the send button and then began to think of ways to give her husband the gears with her next message.

---------------

Jesse played the video over and over while stroking his cock. It felt just like Dan's wife was speaking to him, telling him how much she wanted his cock. Maybe she really did, he'd felt a connection when he was in bed with her, she just hadn't realized it fully yet. His brain was trying to think of another request to make of her, but his cock was too busy wanting to be pleasured by the video.

He apparently took too long to respond, as another message from Sarah came in.

> Hmmm where'd you go, big boy? Did you leave me alone again just like you are leaving me alone now in Chicago? Maybe I should go and find another cock to play with tonight.

Jesse almost came all over himself. Not only was Sarah stunningly sexy but she also seemed to be incredibly sexual. Was she really teasing her husband about another man? Another person's cock? Who was she talking about? Would she bring Jesse up?

He thumbed back a response.

> Who did you have in mind?

Jesse waited with bated breath, wondering if his name was about to pop up on the screen from the pretty wife. But what she wrote back just confused him.

> Well, Lester is in the other room. Maybe his cock can warm me up. Would you like that?

Jesse stopped stroking himself, more than a little confused. He decided to quickly scroll back up through the conversation again to see if he could figure out who this Lester was.

---------------------

Sarah lay on her side in the bed, fighting to keep her eyes open. If it wasn't for the text exchange with Dan, she would already be passed out. She enjoyed this little game, it was a fun way to tide things over until Dan got back, but her body was craving sleep.

The screen lit up as Dan sent another message.

> I would. I think you should do it.

Sarah's fatigue immediately vanished. She couldn't believe what Dan had just sent back. This was usually the part where he conceded and gave up, realizing that he would never win. When things got too much for him to handle, especially if he was in a public setting, he would always tap out. This time he seemed to be escalating the situation. She wanted to see exactly what he was thinking.

> Should I now? And exactly what is it you are suggesting I do, mister?

A response came back faster than Sarah had anticipated.

> I think you should get dressed in something sexy and go visit my roommate. I'm sure he could use some warming up, too.

Things were starting to get interesting. Dan was being much bolder than she was accustomed to. She decided it was time to call Dan's bluff.

> I don't know, baby. Last time things went a little too far with Lester. I'm afraid if I go over there now, I might just let him fuck me.

Sarah smiled, confident that she would be reading a message from Dan any time now telling her that she'd won, that he loved her, and that he would see her in the morning. Instead, the next message she got caused her jaw to drop open.

> I want you to. I want you to fuck him.

Sarah sat up in bed and again tried to call her husband. It rang several times before going to voicemail. She didn't bother leaving a message. She typed a response back to him.

> Okay let's pause the game for a minute. Are you serious?