Toxic Attraction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,570 Followers

Lester's tongue began to push deeper into Sarah. Then he retracted it. Pushed it back in. Retracted it. Lester repeated the process as Sarah's hips pushed against his mouth, seeking his tongue. He mimed fucking her with his tongue.

Sarah felt her legs go numb and her toes curl in as a surprise orgasm exploded from her pussy and enveloped her entire body. "Shiiit, uuhhhhh, fucck."

Sarah extended her arms to the side, fingers digging into the luxuriant material of Lester's bedsheets. She gripped them as her orgasm continued to rock its way through her body, trembling with each tongue lashing Lester continued to give her.

Lester's face felt soaked withSarah's juices. He knew she was ready and he didn't intend to miss this window of opportunity he'd worked so hard to create. It was time to finally throw patience to the winds and be rewarded for the expertise with which he'd played this game up to this point.

Lester withdrew his tongue and stood up. He looked down at the sight before him. The proud and confident Sarah Williams, lying naked on his bed, withering with the heat of the pleasure he'd already tormented her with, ready for him to fuck her.

Lester stepped forward and got ready to mount Dan's beautiful bride. Sarah's mind began to clear from her orgasm, finally taking in her surroundings again. She noticed Lester climbing on top of her. "Lester, do you have any condoms?"

Lester wanted to snarl at her. She had to 'know' that he'd had a vasectomy. He desperately wanted to slide into her bare, to experience her free of any impediment before filling her with a load of his potent seed. It appeared patience had reared its ugly head once again.

Lester hid his scowl and backed off, quickly moving over to his nightstand. He opened the bottom drawer, looking at two different packs of condoms. One had an orange 'X' written with a sharpie on its box. Lester grabbed the other box and tore open one of the condoms.

He quickly put the condom on and then snatched Sarah's phone off the bedand started filming a video. This one was from his point of view, trained on his cock as he moved to the bed and then panned up to Sarah on display before him, lust painted across her face.

"Tell me what you want," Lester said as he moved onto the bed between her legs. "Tell Dan."

Sarah squirmed, her body shifting, trying to find Lester's cock. He lined his cock up with her pussy, positioning its head against her entrance. Lester pointed the camera up to her face. Her lovely tits and beautiful face filled the frame of the phone.

Part of Sarah screamed at her to go back to her room. She couldn't believe where she was, laying on her back in Lester's bed, legs parted for him with his cock pointing right at her. She looked up at creep standing between her legs, at his filthy body and the lust painted across his face. She felt his large cock head pushing up, teasing her entrance. Her body was on fire, needing release. Her mind might be screaming at her to leave but it was drowned out by the needs of her body. She couldn't believe what she was about to say.

"I want your cock, Lester," Sarah moaned, feeling his cock head at her entrance. "I want you to fuck me, I want UH OH FUCK"

Lester pushed his entire length into the pretty wife, cutting her off in mid-sentence. He sat there triumphantly with his cock buried deep within Sarah Williams.

The way Lester thrust his entire cock quickly into Sarah hurt, but it was a good hurt. In its simplistic form is was the hurt of a primal man taking a woman without any other care in the world. Sarah felt herself stretched to the brink by Lester's cock. She had never felt so full before. Thankfully Lester had warmed her body up, it didn't take long before she felt like her body had a handle on his massive organ. She could feel Lester touching places within her that had never been explored, stimulating virgin nerves. It felt amazing.

"Mmmmmm," She moaned looking at him with a lust-filled expression. He held his cock still as she rolled her hips on it, trying to coax him into fucking her. Lester stopped the video and quickly found his number in her phone.

Sarah groaned under him, frustrated, wanting more of his cock but also taking a second to grow accustomed to his size. Lester enjoyed the way Sarah's pussy was milking his cock. He quickly sent himself all the videos, then deleted the evidence that he'd done so. Then he begrudgingly sent the videos to Dan's phone.

Lester tossed the phone onto the floor and moved over Sarah until he was face-to-face with her. "That's enough fucking photos and videos. You're mine, now."

Before Sarah could reply Lester pulled his hips back, pulling almost all of his shaft out of Sarah and then slamming it back into her.

"Oh, fuck," Sarah moaned as her arms gripped Lester's biceps.

Lester slowly pulled back slightly then thrust firmly into Sarah again, driving yet another couple inches deeper than the last thrust, forcing a deep guttural grunt from her with each powerful thrust into her yielding canal. He slowly repeated the same move and over, making slow steady thrusts into her. Sarah's legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist, pulling Lester's cock deeper into her. Lester could feel Sarah's pussy gripping his cock tightly.

"Uh, uh, uh," Sarah's moaning was growing more frantic. She was going to cum again. She was astonished at how quickly her body was giving her another orgasm.

"Do it," Lester growled in her ear. "Cum for me, cum on my cock."

The words sent Sarah over the edge. Her world exploded with pleasure as her pussy tightly gripped Lester's cock as she came. Her body was racked by an orgasm that seemed to never end.

Even though her pussy held onto Lester tightly, he continued to push through her contractions, fucking Sarah right through her culmination for all he was worth.

As Sarah finally felt her orgasm begin to subside, Lester pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside her, then with an evil grin, he drove into her as hard as he could, finally driving balls deep into her tight pussy. Sarae felt a rush as another tsunami of bliss quickly rose up to take its place, eclipsing it altogether. "Uh, fuck, Lester. Fuck."

Sarah's nails dug into Lester's bicep, her feet clamped so tightly together behind his ass that she threatened to cut off his circulation. Lester took his opening and pressed his lips against Sarah's.

In her orgasm state of bliss, Sarah accepted Lester's tongue like she would have a passionate embrace from Dan. She tenderly sucked on it, her tongue running into Lester's foul mouth. Their tongues ran over each other, massaging one another, both eliciting and giving pleasure.

Lester continued his slow deliberate pace.

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned around his tongue, not fully realizing how openly she had embraced Lester. She turned her head to the side and Lester started to nibble on her neck. "Ugh, god, Lester."

The perverseness of the words leaving her mouth struck her. Moaning the name of this vile man while he was inside her. After she was willingly accepted him into her most precious place.

Sarah had something in mind she wanted from Lester. "Uh, uh, oh, uh."

She was just having trouble getting the words out. "Lester," she moaned as his cock continued to invade her sweet pussy. She felt fuller than she ever had before, she was having trouble reconciling the stimulation with her need to articulate her desire. "I want you to fuck me from behind."

Lester grinned. He knew she had been thinking about his encounter with Lizzie. Checkmate.

Lester quickly withdrew himself from her and scurried down the bed, pulling her legs with him as he went. When her hips reached the edge of the bed, he tried to turn them over. Sarah got the message and obliged, turning her hips until she was lying on her stomach, resting on her elbows, her perfect ass standing in the air.

Lester licked his lips. He had Sarah Williams bent over his bed ready, begging to be fucked. He looked in awe at her delicious ass as he lined his cock up with her pussy. He thought about ripping off the condom and sliding into her bare; he didn't think she would object, but he knew tonight needed to be perfect to ensure the next one.

He started to push his cock into her, his head only part way in. "How's my cock, baby?"

"It's, uh.....FUCK" Sarah moaned as Lester slid another inch into her the moment she started speaking. "Good. So good."

She groaned as he slowly stretched her out. She felt like she was watching from outside her body, watching as her husband's disgusting roommate forced his exceptional cock into her married pussy, she could almost see Lizzie watching them from the doorway...the same way she had.

"I think Dan made a mistake letting you do this," he said as he pushed another inch into the blonde bombshell. Sarah gripped the bedsheets in her fists as she tried to push back onto his cock. "There is no way you'll have enough of this after tonight."

"Ugh, you really think highly of yourself... OH FUCK! UGH!," Lester slid the rest of his length into Sarah. He loved catching her by surprise and ruining whatever confident speech she was about to give him. It was time she learned her place after months of teasing.

Whap.

Lester slapped his hand across Sarah's perfect ass and watched it jiggle. He gripped her hips like a vice with his hands and pulled her back as far as she would go onto his cock. He slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He knew from his notes that she liked getting fucked hard, that she loved it when Dan was a little forceful with her. He also knew that Dan had nothing on him.

The girth of Lester's cock was immediately noticable to Sarah in this position. Maybe it was just the few seconds they were disconnected but feeling his cock as she was bent over in this position, it felt unlike anything she had ever experienced. Lester's cock felt like it touched every square inch of her very being. She felt herself growing even wetter just thinking about how much his cock was stretching her.

Lester took one hand off her hip and put it between her shoulder blades. He pushed her torso down into the bed with that hand as his other hand held her ass in the air. Lester held her down as he fucked her for everything he was worth.

Sarah's body was responding to the way Lester was treating it. His relentless pounding was driving her crazy. With Lester's hand on her back, holding her down, she felt like she was helpless to keep him from doing whatever he wanted to her. This savage man was plundering her.

"Oh, fuck," Sarah moaned into the bed, "Fuck, fuck fuck, shit. LESTER!"

Sarah screamed his name as another orgasm rocked her body. Lester continued his rapid barrage into his pussy: each thrust seemed to generate another mini orgasm that ran through her body and set her nerves on fire. "FUCK ME."

"Mmmm," Lester snarled from behind her. "I love hearing you moan my name. I just wish I'd bent you over this bed the first time you set foot in this apartment."

Sarah thought back to that first day in the apartment, checking it over with Dan. She would never have imagined that she would be in here, getting fucked from behind by the awkward man showing her the apartment. All that Sarah wanted was warm place for her husband to sleep.

Sarah stopped thrusting back into Lester and just lay there catching her breath. Her nerves were still awash with the after-effects of the orgasm Lester had just given her. She suddenly realized again just how tired she was. Then she felt pain. Pain at the base of her neck.

Lester had grabbed another handful of her hair and was pulling her up. Lester kept pulling her up until her arms were fully extended below her and her hands were on the bed. He held her neck in a tight grip to one side so he could see her face. His fat gut rested on her perfect ass as it bounced below it.

Lester put one foot on the edge of the bed as he pushed as far into his roommate's wife as he could get. "Say my fucking name again, Sarah. Scream it. Let the whole building know who is fucking Dan's wife."

"Lester!" Sarah panted. She opened her eyes and looked directly ahead at Lester's computer. "Uh, Lester. Lester....Fuck me, Lester. Uh."

"Louder! Louder! " Lester bellowed from behind as his cock pushed deep into a new sensitive area Sarah had never felt before.

Lester stood still, catching his breath. He stopped pushing into the toned young wife and watched as her beautiful ass kept pushing back onto his cock, seeking more it. His ass cheeks jiggle each time she pushed herself down it all the way. Lester had a shit eating grin plastered on his face as he watched Dan's innocent wife fuck herself on his hard cock, trying to take as much of it into her as possible. He was truly breaking her in, tearing down her mental barriers and making her his. And she didn't even realize it.

"Mmmmm, fuck, Lester. Don't fucking stop, Lester. Uh, Oh LESTER! LESTER," Sarah knew she was about to experience another orgasm. The idea of someone listening to them, knowing how bad she was being, hearing her get fucked by a creep like Lester sent her over the edge, "LESTER, FUCK. GIVE ME YOUR COCK. LESTER!"

"Aaaagghhh, FUCK," Sarah's head started spinning. An intense warmth spread out from her vagina and covered every inch of her body. It felt like it would extend into eternity. It required all of Sarah's strength to hold onto it so it wouldn't slip away. Sarah's arms collapsed from exhaustion.

Lester looked around at the mess they'd made of his bed. The lights in the hallway flickered briefly and then they were plunged into darkness. The power in the building had gone out. The silence was deafening. Sarah seemed to be spent, but Lester had yet to cum.

He pulled himself out of the young wife and moved to the other side of the bed. He felt around until he found her and scooped her up by her arms, depositing her on one of the pillows.

Lester climbed on top of Sarah and she willingly opened her legs for him. Lester took his condom-covered cock and pushed into Sarah's wet opening.

Sarah groaned once again feeling Lester's ridgid cock slide into her. She still couldn't believe how big this asshole was. Each time he put his cock into her she felt stunned. She wondered how she would have originally felt about Lester had she known what he was packing at their first meeting. The heights his cock could take her to.

"Oh," Sarah moaned. Everything was catching up with her. Between the drive and now this incredible fucking from Lester, she was running on fumes.

As much as Lester liked to fuck women in a multitude of positions, missionary was his favorite and that's how he wanted to fuck Sarah when he finally came. There was something primal about the position, a woman fully giving in and submitting to him.

Lester sunk the rest of his length into Dan's beautiful trophy wife. The dark room was silent except for the wet sounds of their copulation. It seemed like the entire world had come to a stop except for the two of them. Like everyone else was holding their breath, listening to them as the storm howled outside.

Lester slowed but kept his deliberate pace. Never relenting. Giving no quarter to Sarah to recover her bearings.

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned from beneath him. Lester leaned in and kissed her perfect lips as she gently kissed him back.

"Fuck, you feel so good Sarah," Lester whispered. "I can't wait to cum in you."

Lester noticed Sarah's body responding to his statement. It seemed to wake her up slightly, her hips raising up off the bed, seeking more of his cock.

"Ugh, do it," Sarah moaned in his ear. "Cum. Cum for me."

"Have you ever been fucked like this before?" Lester asked. He knew he had her now.

"No," Sarah whispered back. "Never like that. Mmmmmmm"

"You really think you'll be satisfied with just one night of this," Lester growled into her ear. "You'll want more of this cock."

"Uh," Sarah moaned "Oh. Uh. Maybe. It does feel great."

Sarah wrapped her legs around Lester's hips. They fucked slowly in unison for several minutes, in perfect synchronicity. Sarah's hand rubbed Lester's sweaty back, pulling him down into her.

Lester dropped his hips a bit lower so that the top of his cock would run against Sarah's G-spot. He knew he'd hit it when he heard her purr into his ear.

"Mmmmm....yeah. Right there, Lester," Sarah moaned. With the lights out,l she could concentrate entirely on the feeling between her legs. "Right there, don't stop."

Lester could feel her body getting close, he had to thrust faster into her to meet her pace. "Sarah, I'm going to fucking come soon. You're finally going to get it. All of it."

"God, Lester," Sarah moaned. She wanted to feel it. She needed to feel it. To know that she'd made something as powerful as his huge cock cum. To finally be conquered by a beast like Lester. "Cum, Lester. Cum for me."

Sarah's hips were pushing back against him rapidly now. Her pussy felt like a vice grip around his cock. She would milk all of the cum out of him. There was no stopping it now. They were both heading to the brink and Sarah was pressing down on the gas.

Lester was about to fully break her in while she begged for it.

"I'm gonna cum, Sarah." Lester breathed as his sweat dripped off his forehead onto her. Her hands gripped his hairy ass cheeks, her nails digging into them.

"Fuck," She moaned into his ear. "Cum for me Lester. Cum in me. Cum for me, Lester. Give it all to me."

As the words left her lip, Sarah felt Lester's cock begin to swell even larger. It began to throb inside of her. She felt the warmth of Lester's cum begin to shoot into the condom inside of her. Her pussy instinctively gripped onto him, trying to milk as much out of Lester as she could.

"Fuck," Lester let out a primal growl as he felt his balls begin to empty themselves.

"Oh fuck, shittt," Sarah held onto Lester hard as another orgasm rocked over her body. The feeling and thought of Lester cumming inside of her was too much stimulation. "Mmmmmmm, fuck, Lester."

Lester stayed connected with the young wife for several seconds before he withdrew himself and flopped over onto his side of the bed. He lay there triumphantly, knowing that all his plans had finally come together.

Sarah let the numbing bliss of her last orgasm continue to wash over her. It had felt amazing. More intense than anything she had experienced before. Her mind wanted to dig into that thought, but her exhausted body won out and pulled her down into sleep.

Lester listened to Sarah's breathing change. She was asleep. He had fucked her so well that she'd passed right out in his bed. She hadn't bothered to retrieve her lingerie or go back to her own bed. Another barrier down and one more step toward normalizing the idea of her spending the night in Lester's bed.

Lester grinned, staring up at the dark ceiling. This was his biggest triumph yet. All the planning, all the chess pieces he'd played so carefully, it had all worked. He wondered what the next day would hold and how Dan would react. He could probably go check Sarah's phone, but he really didn't care.

Lester pinched the base of the condom and threw it onto the floor, in the vague direction he thought Sarah's lingeire was scattered. With any luck, his cum would stain them, ruining them for Dan's future enjoyment or at the very least marking them.

He rolled over behind Sarah and backed himself up behind her sweet ass in a spooning position. He draped his arm and blanket around her and settled in to go to sleep. He planted his cock between the bottom of her ass checks and her sweet tasting pussy. He theorized that spooning and cuddling after sex might help build affection unconsciously somewhere in her brain.

As he slowly drifted off to sleep, one thought popped into his mind.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,570 Followers