Toxic Attraction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the peephole, Dan eyed the scene in arousal and disbelief. He'd witnessed his wife suck his roommate's cock several times now, to his chagrin, but this seemed so much more intimate. Lester's legs were spread wide now and it almost seemed like his wife was tonguing him under his balls. The thought made Dan shudder in disgust but his hardness was unaffected. He could hear his wife whimpering with enjoyment as this trash person presented his musty crotch to her pristine face. It was almost too much.

Meanwhile, Sarah was lost in ecstasy, her tongue swabbed Lester's taint and his balls rested on her face. She took a deep breath of his musk and gasped in surprise as she felt an unaided orgasm gather and explode. Quaking, she pulled back and sucked Lester's meaty cockhead into her mouth, the squealing noises she made signaled her cumming to both men. She knew they could both see that she'd just had an orgasm from fellating Lester. She hoped it was hot for her husband.

Sarah slowly dragged her tongue up the length of Lester's shaft, staring into his beady eyes the entire time. God, this is depraved.

As she reached the head of his cock, she swirled her tongue around it and then swabbed it over his slit, tasting the salty precum that had begun leaking. She involuntarily moaned at the taste.

"Mhmmmmm," Sarah's mouth began to draw Lester's cock inside her warm wet oral cavity. She held the base firmly as her lips stretched to accommodate Lester's appendage.

"That's right, wifey," Lester smirked. "Take it. Show Dan what a slut you've become for my cock."

Sarah felt a wall of inhibition fall within her. Had she really become a slut for Lester? For his cock? She felt how wet she was between her legs and thought back to everyone at the restaurant seeing them together. They'd all assume she was with him for his money, but how many of them would guess it was actually because of his cock and his skills in the bedroom?

Sarah lowered her head, taking more of Lester's cock into her mouth. She released her grip slightly on his cock and started stroking his shaft.

"Ughhh, yeah," Lester moaned. "I love watching your pretty face there with my cock in your mouth. I think about this every single time you have a smart comment to make me. Just shutting you up and shoving it in."

Sarah's eyes flicked up and looked at the troll in front of her. The angle was not flattering for Lester. His gut was pushing out towards her sitting on his thighs, his fat chest resting on his stomach. His double chins bulged out like coils of sausage as he looked down at her. She couldn't help but think of the difference between them and what Dan must be seeing through the peephole.

Sarah pulled her mouth from his cock and said, "Mmmm, then why don't you? When I talk back to you, why don't you just push me onto my knees and do what you want?"

Because I'm patient. Lester thought. There is a bigger game at play and you don't even know you are playing it.

"I will next time. Don't you forget it," Lester moaned as he grabbed the back of Sarah's head and shoved his cock back into her mouth. She eagerly obliged and kept furiously stroking his cock, "I'll shove my cock into your mouth just like this before I fuck your brains out and make you call me daddy."

Dan watched his beautiful wife's tight body kneeling before Lester's oddly proportioned one. The image of a frog sitting on its ass crossed into his head. That is exactly what he looks like, but with hair.

Seeing his wife lick Lester and the parts below his balls made him shudder but he felt his cock as hard as a piece of iron.

"Admit it," Lester groaned as Sarah rapidly sucked and stroked his cock. She was now using both hands in alternating motions, "You're becoming a slut for my cock. Don't deny it. Last night I fucked the shit out of your face and you loved every second of it."

Sarah thought back to the previous night and how Lester had mercilessly fucked her mouth in front of Dan. The way Lester took charge and just demanded that of her, and she went along with it. She'd never have imagined in a million years that something like that would ever happen, let alone that the memory of it would turn her on.

Sarah took her mouth off Lester's cock and looked over her shoulder at the peephole where she presumed her husband was. "Is that true, Dan? Do you think I've become a slut for Lester's cock?"

Suddenly she felt Lester's hands on the back of her head, in her hair. Thinking Lester was going to set the tempo, she readied to redouble her efforts to suck him off, and to have a second miraculous orgasm. She was confused as she felt his hands gripping her hair, holding her head away from his cock. He shifted his position and his hands were under her armpits, pulling her out of her kneeling position.

Lester awkwardly shuffled to the side as he dragged Sarah fully onto the bed, situated so that the peephole was opposite them on the wall facing the foot of the bed. He had her on her back as he kneeled by her legs. Lester glanced at the peephole behind him and smiled. Sarah followed his gaze and knew what was coming next.

Lester slowly and deliberately started to peel off her thong, her last piece of resistance. He pulled it down her tight thighs, across her toned calves and over her manicured feet, until it was fully off. He raised it to his nose and took a long sniff before tossing it in Dan's general direction behind him.

"Now it's time for your special treatment." He turned and winked at the peephole. "Happy anniversary, baby." Lester said, lowering his head towards Sarah's soaking pussy.

Sarah opened her legs without question, allowing the ugly man closer to her prized sex. When his lips made contact, she squealed. Lester started to use his tongue expertly and began teasing her clit, drawing circles around it.

Dan watched as Sarah's legs began to tremble and jerk, involuntary reactions to Lester's lewd touch. Her bare chest was rising and falling quickly, her hands gripped the sheets as Lester started to work her over. Her eyes were shut and she was faced away from him. Dan heard the smacking sucking sounds of Lester's oral ministrations.

Lester started to suck on Sarah's sensitive clit as two of his fingers snaked their way into her wet opening. As she felt Lester's digits enter her, she reached down and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer. He intensified his sucking on her clit, causing her to tighten her thighs around his head. "Oh, oh God. Ffuuh..."

Lester's fingers continued to piston in and out of the innocent wife. He made sure to graze his fingers over the ridges inside that formed her g-spot. He put pressure on it with each lash of his tongue. He could feel Sarah's pussy gripping his fingers as he probed it. He smiled internally at how soaked she was.

As he sucked down hard on her clit and rolled his fingers around inside of her, he felt the telltale signs of a woman about to cum. Her hips spasmed forward and he stayed with her, his mouth never leaving her sex.

"Mhmmm, fuck," Sarah moaned, feeling her orgasm quickly rise out of nowhere. "Right there...right there."

"Don't stop," Sarah hissed, lost to the world. All she could concentrate on was the feeling between her legs, "Right there, Lester, mmmh god, don't fucking stop. Don't stop. Ughh. fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

Sarah came, and Lester felt her floodgates open around his fingers. He quickly withdrew them and stuck his tongue inside of her, licking and sucking whatever it could find.

"Mhhhhmmmm, fuck," Sarah sighed, coming down from her first orgasm. She knew it wouldn't be the last. It never was with Lester. His tongue felt amazing in her, she knew that with it he'd be able to coax another powerful orgasm out of her.

Dan watched as Lester withdrew his tongue and looked up at his wife. They held each other's gaze as Lester began to slowly crawl forward over her body, his cock pointing directly at his wife's vagina.

"Condom," Sarah said through her lust-filled haze. Lester knew by the look on her face that she'd let him slide into her bare if he ignored her. He'd been at this point before with many women. This situation was different and evolving and included variables he was still learning about, namely the man at the peephole. So he'd do what she asked, for now.

Lester quickly rolled off the bed and opened his drawer. He debated for a second but grabbed a condom from the unmarked box. He ripped open the package and slid it onto his impressive girth and then looked up at the peephole with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Alarm bells were ringing in Dan's head as he watched Lester get back onto the bed. He stood there immobilized as he watched Lester move between his wife's legs. Sarah's eyes were transfixed on Lester's cock inches away from her pussy. He had imagined she would look at him, look at the peephole during this moment, but she never looked up. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes stayed with the massive organ poised to enter her.

She was lustfully focused on what was right in front of her. Dan felt a fire in his stomach, the resistance to his lust flaring up. His rational mind was trying to come back, screaming at him to intervene and stop this before it was too late. As his mind fought through the arousal and lust, Dan opened his mouth to object and say something to stop what was happening on the other side of the wall.

Before the words left his lips, Lester dropped his hips and pushed his cock into Dan's wife. Dan choked on his words as he watched Sarah's beautiful face contort in pleasure as another man's cock entered her. Her body stiffened and then relaxed as Lester grunted and pushed himself further in.

Her legs wrapped tightly around Lester's flabby ass, her nails still clutching the bed sheets. Dan's arousal rose back up and he stared, watching as Sarah's body responded to his vile roommate.

"Mhmmmm," Sarah moaned into Lester's shoulder. "Fuck."

For someone so large and out of shape, Dan was seriously taken aback by the upper body strength and stamina Lester was demonstrating as he continued to slide his cock in and out of Sarah's wet pussy.

"Give it to me, Sarah," Lester growled, "I know you're close. Cum on my cock. Cum for me. Let Dan see what it's like to watch you explode on my cock."

Hearing her husband's name snapped Sarah back to reality. She had momentarily forgotten about Dan. Knowing that he was watching, listening, seeing her get fucked...it was too much for her to bear. She felt another orgasm thunder across her body.

"Oh FUCK! Don't fucking stop, Lester," Sarah cried out as her nerve endings felt like they were on fire. A shimmering orgasm rippled across her body, causing her toes to curl and a mask of pure pleasure to spread across her face. "Oh God."

She opened her eyes and looked at the peephole. She seductively blew Dan a kiss before Lester started thrusting into her more quickly, causing her kissing lips to change back into a big 'o-face'.

Dan watched Sarah cum, hard. Watched the mother of his children cum screaming on another man's cock. Dan let go of his own dick, afraid it would start spraying all over the wall. Just thinking about what he was watching was causing his cock to twitch as if it was about to burst.

Lester slowed his pace and grabbed Sarah's face in his hand. He turned her towards him and kissed her. She immediately opened her mouth and let his large tongue snake its way back in, invading her mouth. She felt his wet tongue press against hers, and she pushed back on it, sliding across it, exchanging saliva with this beast of a man. Sucking his tongue and opening herself to him further, his cock driving her lust.

Dan watched the obscenity happening in the other room. Lester was making out with his wife and she was eagerly responding to it. His thrusts had slowed, taking on a more deliberate pace, showing her his level of control. Dan had never been more turned on in his life. His emotions were a mess but lust was in the driver's seat. He had been waiting over a week to see this, ever since it had accidentally happened last time. If he was being honest with himself, he had been waiting years to see this. To see Sarah with someone else. Something unlocked in Dan's brain and he wondered if they'd ever be able to go back.

Lester's hand snaked behind Sarah's neck, the other on her hip. He rolled himself over onto his back, pulling her with him. Lester lay on his back with Sarah now straddling his cock. Dan had the perfect view of Sarah, she was facing the wall. If she looked up they'd be able to make eye contact. But she didn't.

She stared lustfully down at the creature below her. She rolled her hips and started to fuck herself on Lester's cock, "Mmmuuummm, oh god." Her hands pushed her hair back from her face so Dan could at least make out her contorted expression.

Sarah moaned and pushed down on Lester's chest with her hands. The bastard put his hands behind his head and just stared up at her. He watched her tits sway as she fucked him, her breathing growing more rapid. She looked down at him with contempt and lust.

"Go on, keep fucking me' Sarah," Lester growled.

"Ugh, I will," Sarah said breathlessly, "Fuck that feels so good."

Lester's cock was pressing up against a very sensitive spot. She wondered how this position would feel without the condom.

"I would love to see the faces of those people in the restaurant now, seeing someone like me fucking your brains out," Lester grunted.

Sarah gritted her teeth, forcing out the words. "I'm sure they imagined it. Wondering what I was doing with someone like you. Wondering whether or not I'd actually debase myself and fuck someone like you."

"Maybe on our next date, I'll bend you over the table and fuck you right there in the restaurant so they don't have to imagine it." Lester emphasized the sentence with another powerful thrust into her.

"Oh, fuck," Sarah moaned as she felt his cock reach untouched parts inside of her. Thinking of being fucked in front of a room full of people, everyone watching her and seeing her in the throes of pleasure with a man below her station. She found that incredibly hot.

"Tell Dan how much you're enjoying this," Lester said.

She'd been so lost in the feeling between her legs that she had forgotten her husband again. Her eyes snapped up to the peephole.

"Uh, shut up, Lester, and just let me get another one," Sarah said through gritted teeth. They were both slick with sweat now.

"Tell him. Scream it. Tell the whole apartment building how good my cock makes you feel."

The idea of not just Dan but others hearing her and the pressure of Lester's cock stretching her out caused her to have a mini-orgasm, "Ohmmmmm." She was quivering, knowing the next one would be huge.

"You love it," Lester said with a shit-eating grin as he looked up at her. "Tell them."

Sarah's eyes held a mixture of lust and hatred looking down at him. "You bastard."

Lester raised his hips off the bed, pushing into her.

"Mhmmm, oh fuck," Sarah groaned at the sudden thrust.

Dan watched as Sarah's hips started raising and falling faster and faster. He was about to watch Sarah cum again. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist on the wall. He was breathing hard from lust but also seething with desire. He wanted to take Sarah back into his room and reclaim her, erase whatever it was Lester was doing to her.

"So good," Sarah moaned. Biting her lip, she looked lustfully up at the peephole, "Give it to me, don't stop, mmmm, don't stop."

Sarah started to massage her breasts with her hands while staring directly at Dan's peephole. She was putting on a show for him. "Mhmm just like that."

Dan watched as Sarah stared at him, talking right to him. He started to stroke faster, his desire for his wife and lust for the situation mixing together like a combustible element.

"Lester, don't stop fucking me. Don't stop fucking your roommate's wife, you sick bastard," Sarah looked at the peephole and she ground her hips against Lester's thrusting cock.

The idea of being watched by her husband on the other side of the wall was pouring fuel on the fire of her lust as Lester's big cock stretched her insides. She pushed herself back down on his mammoth tool, feeling every inch of it slide across the sensitive nerves of her drenched pussy. His cockhead was deep inside her married pussy. It nudged against the area only Lester had been able to reach.

Lester grunted, holding her hips and pushing up into the beautiful wife. He knew he would get her again. Watching her ride him and be in control was mesmerizing. She was becoming completely broken by his cock.

The hairs on Sarah's neck began to stand on end. She could feel another orgasm slowly start building. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and the heat was radiating out from her body, the pressure behind the dam starting to build, waiting to explode out.

Sarah stared back up at the peephole. "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum. Dan, I'm going to cum soon. Keep stroking, baby, don't stop. Don't stop."

That was too much for Dan to handle. He needed to have her, to have Sarah back so we could fuck her. He pounded on the wall, "Sarah! Come back here!"

"Ohhh, fuck," Sarah moaned, feeling Lester's cock press against her g-spot. "Lester slow down, stop. Fuck, I'm, I'm going back to Dan, uhhhh."

Sarah tried to raise her hips off of the monster member embedded in her pussy but Lester held her still, he started to increase the tempo of his thrusts.

Sarah stared helplessly at the peephole as she began to feel the dam inside of her about to burst. "Mmhmmmm, Dan, keep going, baby."

Dan pounded his fist against the wall again, yelling, "Sarah!"

Lester saw the sweat glistening on Sarah's chest, he held her hips firmly as he fucked his cock into her waiting pussy. She might be trying to disengage with the rest of her body, but the muscles of her pussy were firmly gripping his cock. He watched her face as she stared at the wall, trying in vain to include her husband in the festivities.

Lester gambled and let go of her hips. Sarah stayed connected, her pussy gripping his cock like a vise. Leser grabbed the back of Sarah's head as he continued to thrust into her. He pulled her face down slightly, breaking her gaze from the wall.

Sarah looked down into the beady eyes of her husband's roommate. She had been imagining the lust-filled gaze of Dan on the other side of the wall but was now staring directly into the dangerous greedy look plastered on Lester's face.

"Uh, uh, oh," It was too much, the walls inside of Sarah came crashing down as she stared into Lester's eyes. Sarah felt a tsunami sweep across her body turning every nerve on. She felt the pressure and heat from Lester's cock begin to wash over every inch of her.

As her orgasm overloaded her brain, she felt Lester thrust in urgency and grunt. Then she felt it as Lester came. She pried open her eyes and looked down as pure pleasure mixed with the ugly features of Lester's face. The sight was intoxicating.

Sarah felt another, bigger wave of an orgasm overtake her, dwarfing the previous one as she watched and felt her unlikely lover begin to come. She wailed on top of the brute, not caring who heard that he'd conquered her again, even better than before.

Watching Sarah cum on Lester's cock was too much, Dan was barely holding his cock but it started to explode, cum streaking out and blasting the drywall in front of him.

"Holy shit," he muttered as he watched Sarah and Lester cum together. His tanned and toned wife straddling a large, pasty white hair-covered body. He'd never seen anything like it but knew that he had finally witnessed what he had been yearning for.

As Sarah began to come down from the mind-shattering orgasm, she was ready to begin riding Lester's cock again to milk out any last bits of pleasure she could get.