Toxic Attraction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah," she heard from the wall in front of her. Dan was calling to her, as he had called to her just before she came. Her mind clicked back into place.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she heaved herself off of Lester's cock and rolled over onto the bed. Lester lay there in bliss, watching her smooth skin against his sheets as she shuffled off the bed and towards the door.

Sarah unlocked Lester's door and quickly rounded the corner until she was back in Dan's bedroom. She stopped, taking in a new sight for the first time in her life. Dan was naked, his cock in his hand, breathing hard and fast. Cum stained the wall next to him, directly under the peephole.

Sarah pushed the door closed and locked it. She crossed the distance and was in Dan's arms, his lips on hers, their tongues dancing. Their bodies expressing their urgent need for one another, to feel each other.

She pulled him down onto the bed and he quickly took his place between her legs, pushing his bare cock into her.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered, feeling her warmth envelop him. "God, you were so fucking sexy."

"Fuck me, Dan," Sarah moaned. "Fuck."

The couple kissed hard and fucked furiously for several minutes, both feeling the build-up of their impending release.

"Dan, don't stop, I'm going to cum," Sarah moaned into his ear.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum too, Sarah," Dan groaned, bucking his hips with urgency as Sarah's pussy started to milk his cock. He thought he could smell a hint of his roommate's mustiness mixed in with his wife's sweat. The reminder of what had just occurred not ten feet away lurched his hips into a higher tempo.

With Dan's head buried next to hers, Sarah opened her eyes and they immediately focused on the peephole. Was Lester now watching them?

As she stared at it, she felt Dan begin to cum. His hot cum spurting and shooting inside of her. Sarah's body milked his cock as another orgasm hit her body, causing her toes to curl and her nails to dig into Dan's biceps. She closed her eyes briefly but opened them again, staring at the peephole as she felt pleasure washing over her. She waited to feel the intoxication that had come with her previous orgasm.

Dan rolled off her panting, finally having reclaimed his wife, fucking her for the first time in what felt like forever.

Sarah was breathing hard as well. But she couldn't stop focusing on the hole in the wall.

***

The drive home from Chicago was fairly uneventful. The drive seemed to be going by faster and faster in her mind, even though the distance remained the same. Despite what she had initially thought, she had enjoyed the dinner with Lester. Maybe not so much for the company but the food and wine had hit the spot. She found his social awkwardness in that setting amusing, she could tell he was out of his element. It was almost like watching an inexperienced man on his first date, though Sarah was careful to not think too far in that direction. Lester was anything but inexperienced and while the situation may not have suited him, she knew how experienced he truly was.

She had been surprised that Dan had pushed her toward Lester again. Perhaps she shouldn't have been. All this time apart, his mind must have been running circles around what happened the previous week. Work was stressful and this was likely an outlet for that. Still, they were playing with fire.

Sarah loved that Dan had interrupted and 'taken her back.' Having him take such an active role and reclaiming her gave her goosebumps just thinking about it. She had unintentionally fallen into the role of having two completely polar opposite men competing for her attention. She knew she would choose Dan, every single time. But she couldn't help but enjoy how the threat of Lester's presence could enable her to work Dan up so much.

She tried not to think too much about Lester as she drove. She didn't find him visually attractive and felt his personality was rather grating. She didn't want to admit that there was something about him that she found alluring. Sure he was well equipped and knew quite well how to perform in the bedroom but it was something else. Something more basic that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Yes, he checked the boxes on her fantasy of giving in to someone lesser than herself. Perhaps it was the fact that he was also someone Dan considered to be lesser but was 'winning' her in some of these encounters.

She shook her head and tried to refocus as she pulled onto her parents' street. After a brief exchange, she had loaded up her daughters and was heading home. Events of the weekend disappeared as she slipped back into mom mode, hearing all about the activities her girls had enjoyed with their grandparents.

At home, she easily fell back into the solo parenting routine of dinner, giving the kids attention and eventually putting them to bed. It didn't take long for her eyes to close as well, given how active she had been over the past few days.

The next morning was a blur of another well-practiced routine. Getting the girls ready and out the door to school before Sarah herself drove to the hospital to start her shift. When she arrived at the hospital, she quickly dropped off her things in her office and began checking in with staff on various floors, getting updates on anything critical she needed to know about.

As she left the nurses station in the maternity ward, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. She continued walking down the hallway as she grabbed and unlocked her phone.

There was one new text message.

Sarah stopped in her tracks, staring at the screen. Staring back at her was a picture of a large, almost angry-looking cock, fully erect, a sheen of moisture evident at its tip. She recognized it immediately. It was Lester's. Her eyes flicked back up to the previous message, it had been about confirming the time to come view the apartment way back when they had been searching for a place for Dan to stay.

Someone called Sarah's name from down the hallway. Her eyes were still transfixed on the screen in front of her. Sarah felt her cheeks getting warm, her breath was caught in her throat. She thought back to the last time she saw this cock, Saturday night, after the restaurant, in Lester's room.

As she stood there enraptured, her phone vibrated as another image popped up. After taking a second to render, she saw the same beastly cock as was in the first image, but this time it was adorned with a thong. It was the one Lester had removed from her Saturday night

That's part of my La Perla set. Dan bought it for my birthday last year.

In the image on her phone it was wrapped tightly around Lester's bulging cock, a full bead of precum having been pushed out its top. When she touched the image it went to live view becoming a looping short film. The massive cock twitched and throbbed as the thong tightened. The precum bead appeared and disappeared.

The voice from down the hall called for Sarah again, her brain barely registering it.

"I'm....coming....," Sarah whispered in response, absentmindedly biting her lip, "I'm coming...." Saliva flooded the distracted wife's mouth.

Sarah finally broke the trance and shoved the phone into her pocket before anyone noticed what she was looking at. She swallowed before she spoke.

"I'm coming!" She said louder, waving apologetically to the man down the hall trying to get her attention.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
56 Comments
Dare69Dare693 months ago

"Ughhh, yeah," Lester moaned. "I love watching your pretty face there with my cock in your mouth. I think about this every single time you have a smart comment to make me. Just shutting you up and shoving it in."

Sarah pulled her mouth from his cock and said, "Mmmm, then why don't you? When I talk back to you, why don't you just push me onto my knees and do what you want?"

Wow! This passage had me absolutely rivetted. Sarah's smart mouth is her greatest weapon, it's the tool that she cuts Lester down to size, or puts Dan in her place. It's her great defense mechanism, and a source of power.

And she just used it to tell Lester to take it away from her and put her in her place. Wow!

And better yet, she made it a Dare! A direct challenge! Which means he has no choice but to step up eventually.

An invitation and a dare in one to utterly subjugate her!

Now of course, she said it in the heat of passion, while deeply submissive and in her role sucking Lester's cock. It's not something she'd say or imagine normally. But the seed's been planted in her, and she's planted it in Lester. And she's already felt herself kneeling on command when she's in deep arousal.

It would be an incredible missed opportunity if this doesn't pay off.

I imagine a situation where the three of them are in the apartment, things are normal, it's not in sexual mode, she makes one of her smart remarks, and he orders her to get on her knees.

Zap! The energy in the room changes instantly. She's paralyzed and on the spot. Lester is staring her down, and she's having a hard time meeting his eyes. Dan offers no support, he's got an instant boner, waiting to see what happens. All Sarah's strength drains out of her and she finds herself on her knees. Lester walks over, takes his cock out grabs her hair to emphasize the submission, she opens her mouth and he shoves it in.

Everyone is absolutely shocked. Lester's shocked that she dropped to her knees and swallowed, he thought it was just banter but when he saw her go down, he was smart and fast enough to follow through. Dan is shocked and coming in his pants literally. Sarah is shocked and going 'what the hell did I just do' even while she swallows cock and finds herself going into submission mode.

Afterwards, from then on, the dynamic is shifted. Lester is emboldened. Dan is into it. And Sarah... she pretends nothing has changed, but on some level (particularly if it happens again) she knows if she disrespects Lester, she'll be on her knees with a cock down her throat.

She's going to find herself unconsciously being more careful and respectful around Lester, less inclined to criticize, or mock or refuse him, or choosing her words more carefully and conciliatory. More deferential and more generally submissive (even outside sexual situations) and polite to him. Unless she's feeling horny and consciously or unconsciously wants to be put on her knees, that's when it will come out,

Dan on the other hand will be fair game for her sharp tongue, which is going to get sharper as his dick works less and less, as his job search goes badly, as his drinking creeps up, and as he comes to seem like less and less of a man. Sarah likes her smart mouth, its a source of power for her. But now Dan is the only safe target.

As for Dan, his feelings of worthlessness and lack of control are growing, and his only source of pleasure is seeing Sarah submit to Lester.... and now it can happen literally anywhere, anytime at a moment's notice (even if it doesn't) so his general level of arousal is going to be spiking.

I think it could represent the watershed moment - the beginning of Sarahs slide into deep permanent submission, not a game, not a lark, but the default. Before she's a wife who plays at being a slut, after this she's on the path to being a slut who can sometimes act like a wife. Who she is basically, and what she is temporarily, will steadily but relentlessly switch places.

Anyway, loving it.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiu3 months ago

I appreciate you letting us know about contacting you through your email, I actually thought of doing that myself but figured you had a whole lot of emails to go through with your Patreon alone as it is and adding just another probably wouldn't help to much lol. But thank you for that tip. I personally would rather you spend more time on your talented gift of writing your stories then taking the time to read emails from old poor folk like me. Just saying. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your stories for free when you can and also getting back to us, to me that says a lot. As always, best wishes to you and yours.

DonSilverDonSilver3 months agoAuthor

Always happy to keep in touch. I do check my email (currently behind!) so feel free to get in touch that way if you ever want to.

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiu3 months ago

Hey Don, am glad to finally hear from you. Thank you for keeping in touch with us, it means a lot to me personally. I'm looking forward to chapter 11 and any other stories you add to. Thank you for taking the time to write your stories, I personally love the way you write.

As always, best wishes to you and yours.

DonSilverDonSilver3 months agoAuthor

Hey all! To everyone looking for updates, fear not! Chapter 11 has been submitted to Literotica, just waiting on approval now. It's up on my site if you are impatient :)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Tainted Conception A despicable coworker intervenes in a loving couple's conception.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories