Toxic Recruits

Story Info
Mandy Rose recruits Gigi Dolin.
5.8k words
4.67
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Mandy Rose, or Gigi Dolin, any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Mandy Rose had a lot of fond memories of NXT, during her initial run there, and it was impossible not to think of these things as she walked through the Performance Center, until she reached the infamous NXT women's locker room, which she had spent so much time in, now what felt like several lifetimes ago.

Briefly, she considered sneaking off to the toilets, or even a nearby supply closet, so she could indulge in those old memories. Especially as she had avoided doing so all day, which felt like a mistake. But no, she told herself she needed to be wound up. She needed to be frustrated, and even angry. She needed to be the new Mandy Rose, finally able to reinvent herself. Of course, it would take more than a dye job to do that.

So, the now brunette walked through the door, and surprisingly wasn't greeted by a lot of fucking. Which wasn't that unusual, given that it was early. Hell, the only girls here were the new recruits. Just like she'd been hoping for. In fact, there had been one recruit in particular that she had her eye on, who was currently hiding her infamously fat ass by sitting down and reading a magazine.

Namely, Gigi Dolin, who had a reputation of being an easy score. AKA, exactly what Mandy needed right now, if she was going to turn her career around. Which she was going to do right now. Finally. And yeah, she had to take a calming breath first, but she did it. More impressively, catching her reflection in a nearby mirror, Mandy actually seen to have a pretty good game face on.

"Hey there, butt slut." Mandy greeted the rookie in front of her, "I have a proposition for you."

"What is it, butt slut?" Gigi asked with a smirk, not bothering to stand up to greet the other woman.

"Erm, excuse you. How about a bit of respect for a main roster star?" Mandy questioned.

"Well, you have the career I want." Gigi admitted, before quickly adding, "I just, you know, want to occasionally win? Be a champion? Maybe get to boss someone else around?"

"Funny you should mention that, because that's exactly my proposition." Mandy explained, reluctantly admitting, "Look, it's no secret that my career hasn't exactly been... full of championships. But that's why I'm here. See, I'm tired of getting pushed around on the main roster, so I'm coming back here, to NXT, to rebuild myself. Others have tried, and failed, but they're not me. And it's a new day in NXT.

One in which the Golden Goddess can finally take her rightful place on top. But, maybe I can help others along the way? Prove that I can be a generous Alpha female, and not just think about myself, like Becky and Charlotte do. Of course, for the privilege of joining me, you would have to pay the right price."

"Let me guess..." Gigi grinned widely, having stood up during Mandy's speech as she got her attention, allowing her to turn around, and wiggle her big fat ass at the other woman, "Is it my ass?"

"No." Mandy clarified with a smirk, "I want every part of you. Well, yes, mostly that ass. But I don't just wanna fuck it. I want to own it. To own you."

"The way others have owned you?" Gigi chuckled knowingly, and then when Mandy glared at her, she quickly added, "I get it, believe me, I do. I've been treated like a joke my entire career. Well, I did have some success, but I get treated like a piece of ass, just because I have the best butt in the business."

"Maybe second best, at a push." Mandy grumbled.

"And I'm sick of it." Gigi continued as if Mandy hadn't said anything, "So, I am so down to team up. But, you have no idea how many times I've heard a similar speech from other bottoms, who were beyond delusional. And, with all due respect, you don't exactly have a great track record. So, you wanna team up? You're gonna have to fuck my ass first. Prove that you can be a butt buster, and I'm yours."

"Funny." Mandy grinned wickedly, "Because that's exactly what I had in mind."

"Great." Gigi said, looking the other woman up and down, "Then let's get this party started. Oh yeah, take off your clothes, Mandy. Show me what everyone on the main roster has seen."

"You first." Mandy insisted.

"I asked first?" Gigi countered.

"And I'm your new owner, and you will respect me." Mandy growled, getting in Gigi's face and then demanding, "Now, do as you're told, you worthless bottom!"

"Yeah, okay." Gigi grinned cheekily, and then starting to do as she was told.

"And reply properly, or else!" Mandy snapped, emphasizing her words by smacking Gigi's butt.

"Ah fuck!" Gigi swore, rubbing her ass cheeks and considering more back talk, but as she didn't want to push her luck, she just grinned, "Yes, Mistress Mandy."

"Goddess Mandy, or Goddess Rose." Mandy corrected, and explained, "There are enough wannabe Mistresses in the WWE. I intend to be more. Especially to you."

"Yes, Goddess Mandy." Gigi quickly replied and obeyed.

While that went better than she could've hoped, Mandy struggled to keep her game face on, as the infamous Gigi Dolin began taking off her clothes in front of her. Because sure, she wasn't as effortlessly seductive as Mandy was, but she did have a certain attitude about her which was intoxicating. More importantly, she knew how to use her best asset.

Namely, that gigantic ass of hers. God, it was a struggle for the now brunette not to bury her face in the redhead's fat butt. Especially when that ring gear and underwear were very slowly push down, Gigi making sure to bend over each time, so that enormous booty was being offered to the woman who had just propositioned her.

"Not bad, for an inexperienced bottom." Mandy said dismissively.

"Inexperienced?" Gigi scoffed, "Do you know who I am?"

"Oh, I know exactly who, and what, you are." Mandy insisted, "You're just another 'real wrestler' from the Indies, who thinks that they're so great, just because you wrestled in a few high school gyms, and lived out of your car, or whatever. And, in your case, bent over for anyone and everyone around you. But, you're in the big leagues now, bitch, and us real tops expect a better class of bottom.

But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, I'll teach you. Starting with, taking a spanking like the bitch you are. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, what are you waiting for? Bend over my knee, and take what you so richly deserve. Oh yeah, give me that ass!"

"Yes, Goddess Mandy." Gigi quickly replied and obeyed.

Again, it was hard for poor Mandy to remain strong, when she was presented with the perfection which was Gigi's big fat ass. And this time was even more thrilling, as it was placed over her knees, the worthless bottom easily proving just how pathetic she was, by giving up that giant booty so easily. Which admittedly, was the kind of thing that Mandy had been doing only a few weeks ago.

But not now, and never again. No, as she grabbed hold of the redhead's gigantic bottom, the brunette promised herself she would never be like this again. Something which felt actually possible, given how much she was enjoying the power she was feeling right now. Of course, they were only just beginning.

Gigi was a proud bottom, who loved showing off her fat ass. Yes, she was mainly here in the WWE to win championships, something she knew wouldn't be easy, given her sexual preferences. And her big booty. But it could be done. Especially with the right back-up. So the more she thought about it, the more she liked Mandy's proposal of teaming.

She wasn't convinced it would get her very far, but there were worse ways to start her NXT career. And again, it was wildly humiliating to submit to an infamous bottom. Right where the other new recruits of NXT could see them. Not that they were paid much attention, given this was expected, but it was still thrilling.

Hell, initially it was the most enjoyable thing about this situation. Well that, and the way that Mandy was drooling over her big ass. Oh yes, that definitely put a grin on Gigi's face. As did Mandy's initial attempt to spank her. But ironically, it was actually not that bad. Sure, it wasn't likely intentional, but the slow start was reminiscent of many tops who had thoroughly used Gigi's big fat butt on the Indies.

Also, if it wasn't humiliating enough to have another bottom doing this to her, the fact that in between blows her giant booty was being fondled like a piece of meat was wonderfully embarrassing. Then there was the fact that, as the spanking continued, the brunette didn't go straight to grabbing the redhead's meaty cheeks, and instead just enjoyed watching them jiggle.

If that had been it, it would have been a quite pleasant playful spanking. More than enough to put Gigi in the mood for an anal pounding. To be fair, she was always in the mood to get her fat ass wrecked. So, more accurately, it further put her in the mood to worship Mandy's pussy, or maybe better yet her almost equally big ass. Just about anything the other woman wanted, really.

But then, business really began to pick up. Namely, with other strikes gradually becoming harder, and more enthusiastic. More importantly, firstly the groping was phased out, and then finally the pausing altogether, meaning that the pain wouldn't be massaged away. Which hadn't been exactly what Gigi had been expecting from another bottom.

No, it was so much better than what she was expecting, the proud pain slut crying out joyfully as she began receiving one of the things she always craved. Yes, it couldn't compare to some of the truly brutal butt beating she'd received on the Indies, but it was definitely a solid B+, with definite room for improvement.

Oh God, if Mandy could only give her a half decent ass fucking, then teaming with her would be Gigi's new favourite thing. Because while she enjoyed getting her booty spanked, it was only really an appetizer to the real fun. Something she found herself really looking forward too, even after the spanking somewhat out stayed its welcome. But even then, not by much.

Mandy had meant to get away with a simple spanking, but she just couldn't help it. Gigi Dolin's derriere was just so fucking spank-able. It was just so easy to turn a darker red than the shameless bottom's hair, and those enormous cheeks jiggling gently from this slightest blow, so when Mandy really got going, it was beyond an accurate description.

Then there was the fact that this worthless piece of trash was actually getting wet from it. Something Mandy had never done. Well, definitely not this much. Oh God yes, Gigi Dolin was practically cumming from getting the butt beating she deserved. And giving it to her made Mandy Rose feel more powerful than she ever had before. Damn, no wonder Sonya and so many others had enjoy doing this to her.

Of course, this was no time to think about her pathetic ex-girlfriend, or those main roster bullies. No, this was the time for Mandy Rose to really become the Golden Goddess that she claimed to be, with this being a really, really good start to that. But at the same time, no one had ever broken anyone from a spanking. No, if she was going to be a force to be reckoned with in NXT, she was going to need to bang some booty.

And never in the history the world had there been a booty more in need of banging than this one. So that's exactly what Mandy set out to do, albeit after pausing for a few long seconds to admire her handiwork. Which couldn't be helped, especially as it seemed to take a couple minutes for Gigi Dolin's massive ass cheeks to stop jiggling.

"You liked that, huh? You sick fucking bitch?" Mandy growled, not expecting or wanting a response.

"Hell yeah." Gigi moaned with a big grin on her face, "And you weren't too bad at it."

"Shut the fuck up!" Mandy snapped, really getting into it now, as she delivered a hard double smack to emphasize her words, "If I want your opinion, I'll ask. Not that I can ever imagine wanting the opinion of a worthless fuck hole. No, mmmmmmm, all you're good for, is being used. But, as I'm in a generous mood, I'll used the loose whore hole you call an ass hole. If you move fast enough, that is."

"Yes, Mistress... I mean, yes Goddess Rose. Mmmmmmmm, it'll be my pleasure." Gigi quickly replied and obeyed.

It was fascinating for Mandy to be on this side of this exchange, given how many times it had been forced on her. Strange, fascinating, and really thrilling. Especially when she was presented with that big booty again, which was now a dark and angry red thanks to her. Something she couldn't stop staring at, even as she stumbled to remove her clothes, finally, and then retrieved the strap-on dildo she had brought with her from her bag.

Unfortunately, despite all the times she had practiced putting it on, now was very different, and so she embarrassed herself in the process. Although, it could have been worse. At least she got it on, eventually, without breaking it. Which she was worried she would do, at one point.

However, eventually she was tooled up, lubed up, and as mentally ready to go as she could be. That was when she kneeled behind Gigi, grabbed hold of those massive globes, and slowly pulled them apart to reveal what was clearly a well-used ass hole. Something which became even more obvious, when she pulled the butt-plug out of it.

Because of course, this shameless anal whore was wearing a butt-plug. No wonder she enjoyed being spanked so much, as Mandy knew the thrill of having her ass hole clamping down on a plug. And it didn't help that she couldn't resist popping that plug into her mouth, and greedily sucking it clean with happy moans. Plus, there was the fact that it just wasn't enough butt cream for her.

Given what an infamous ass whore Gigi Dolin was, Mandy could've probably buried every inch of her strap-on right into that gaping butt hole, and this anal slut would cry out in pure pleasure. But, for better or for worse, once the plug was clean, Mandy just couldn't resist burying her face in between those cheeks, and shoving her tongue as deep as it could go into that big booty.

Although to be fair, at least she wasn't kissing those meaty cheeks, which was something else she really wanted to do. But it was something she had done in the past, and not something she would repeat now she was supposed to be a top. Especially with this pathetic bottom. So, this seemed like a happy medium.

One which also had Gigi crying out in pure pleasure, but at least she couldn't possibly taunt Mandy for acting like a bottom. Not when plenty of tops did this, and the fact that the tongue slid in without touching the sides prove just how well-used this fuck hole was.

Of course, Mandy licked the anal walls enthusiastically, and spat into the gaping crater, and anything else she could think of to make this nice and nasty, as for a few moments, she gave this whore hole some unnecessary preparation, simply because she loved the taste of booty. And this was truly one exquisite piece of butt meat. Hell, it was one she could eat all night. And maybe she would even do that, once Gigi was truly her anal bitch.

Instead, she pushed her face deeper into that big booty, suffocating herself with it, almost to the point where she lost consciousness. Which of course, was doing nothing to establish her as a top, but again, at least that was something other tops had done, so as long as she stayed in control, everything would be fine.

However, then to her shame, she actually found herself kissing Gigi's gigantic ass. She just couldn't help it. That massive dump truck was begging to be worshiped. Unfortunately, this made Gigi brave enough to reach back, grab a hold of her hair, and push Mandy's face deeper into that big bottom's big bottom. And if that wasn't bad enough, the worthless fuck hole offered her verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it, bitch. Kiss my fucking ass!" Gigi moaned dreamily, "Mmmmmmm, now get your tongue back into my butt. If you're not going to fuck that needy little hole, then at least make me feel good. I hear you're good at that. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck my shitter. Ha, and to think, for a moment there, I thought Mandy Rose could top me."

"Get your filthy hands off of me, you worthless bottom!" Mandy snapped angrily, pulling herself out of Gigi's grasp, smacking that big butt, and ordering, "You don't even deserve to be in the same room as me, but if you spread your disgusting ass cheeks right now, I'll consider using you for your true purpose. Do it! Do it quickly, before I give this generous offer to one of your fellow anal fuck toys."

There was a brief pause, then Gigi grinned, "Yes, Goddess Rose. Sorry, Goddess Rose."

Mandy gulped, and then embarrassed herself further by become lost in the wonderful sight of Gigi Dolin spreading her cheeks, and then mumbled, "Yeah, you fucking hold that pose, and I'll give you my dick."

Or at least, she thought that she said that. There was no reply from Gigi confirming it, but the little freak might be trying to further push her luck, so she would be punished. Something Mandy had seen countless times. Hell, she had done it herself. And she knew, constantly taking the bait only made her look weak. And this was not a time for weakness. This was a time for strength.

Especially now the other rookies were actually paying attention to what she was doing. Oh yes, if Mandy Rose was ever going to take the first step to changing her fate, it was this moment. Which couldn't be easier, with an extremely willing butt hole presented to her right now, practically begging for cock. So, with a calming breath, she pushed forwards, and changed her destiny.

Gigi was pretty much ready to tear that strap-on away from Mandy, and shove it deep into her own needy hole. Because wow, Mandy Rose might be a total bottom incapable of topping, but Gigi had to give her this, she was truly amazing at preparing an ass hole. Oh yes, Gigi had been in this position countless times during her short career, and never had she ever wanted to be butt fucked as badly as she did in that moment.

Even when it was an infamous rectum wrecker, about to show Gigi's bowels exactly what they could do. But again, there was a certain thrill to doing this with a bottom. And of all the bottoms who had tried, this one got further than most, going so far as to actually provide the kind of anal penetration which had the orange haired rookie crying out joyfully.

It was even nice and slow, giving Gigi a few long seconds to savour it. Well, more accurately, it was as slowly as it could possibly be, given how frequently use that fuck hole was. Oh yes, Mandy tried her best, but after a few long seconds Gigi's slutty little ass hole stretched wide enough to greedily swallow the head of that dildo.

Something which both women savoured for a few long seconds, along with the feeling of that strap-on slowly making its way through Gigi's shit-pipe, the same way countless others had done before. AKA, Gigi's personal heaven. Yes, even now there was a certain amount of pain. But make no mistake, she was the kind of shameless anal addict who would get off on that kind of thing.

Hell, the whole experience was such a mental mind-fuck, Gigi wondered if she could have actually cum, if Mandy had provided a fraction of the verbal abuse that some of her other tops had in the past. Which of course, made her even more hopeful for the future.

Although, at the same time, if Mandy or anyone else had said something, there was a very good chance that Gigi wouldn't have heard it, as she was lost in the paradise which was the feeling of a dick reminding her gigantic dump truck what it's true purpose was. Especially, because at least so far, her fellow bottom wasn't freaking out, abruptly stopping the heavenly sodomy, and even fucking apologizing for it. Yeah, she would take this reaction over any of that shit.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12