Toxic Recruits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Admittedly, it was kind of hard to tell what was going through Mandy's head at that moment. She was just staring blankly at where inch after inch of that big dick was sliding into Gigi's slutty little butt hole, and disappearing into the abyss which was her relentlessly pounded rectum. Not that it was really much of a comfort, as even the biggest bottom loved watching Gigi's big fat dumper get the violation it's so richly deserved.

But it was something. And when Mandy's thighs finally came to rest against the giant globes which were the redhead's ass cheeks, the brunette finally gave her something she'd been yearning for. Namely, some wonderful verbal abuse, to go along with the equally wonderful back door abuse.

Mandy normally had no problem speaking her mind, but something about Gigi's ass just left her speechless. Yes, she was violating it now, with her own strap-on dick, which was a whole new mind-blowing experience for her. However, even before this, where she was staring at pictures of it, and imagining this moment, it was hard to think, let alone speak. Which was disappointing.

Because of course, in her mind, she had let Gigi Dolin know exactly what she thought of her. That anyone who gave up their ass hole without losing a bet, or being forced in some other way, didn't deserve to be called a human being. Certainly not a woman. No, they were garbage, who should be cast away, never to be thought about again.

Or at least, that would be the case with Gigi, if she didn't have one thing that was worth its weight in gold. One thing that Mandy was determined to own. No, she needed to own it, something she had to make crystal clear, so that the mindless anal fuck toy would understand it. So that all of NXT, no, the entire wrestling world knew that Gigi Dolin and her dump truck belonged to Mandy Rose.

And, once her thighs were pressed against that giant dumper, the brunette finally found her voice again, which mostly allowed her to let the pathetic redhead, and everyone surrounding them, know exactly what the deal was with this perfect little fuck hole.

"Mine!" Mandy growled, "This ass! Mine! All mine! Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know like, a thousand people, men and women, have used this disgustingly flabby booty for it's true purpose. Shit, you've probably hung out on street corners, so you could give up your butt hole to anyone for like, $2 a pop, and a discount on gang bangs, just so you could literally be a cheap anal whore.

Mmmmmmm, from how easily you just took 10 inches of rubber up your ass, I can believe it. But those days are over, because from now on, I'm going to fucking live in your ass, bitch. Mmmmmmm, and I'm so sorry, for only using a 10 incher, when I should have known an infamous butt slut like you needed at least a 14 incher to be close to satisfied."

"Yesssssssss, Goddess Rose! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss! Gigi agreed deliriously, "Own me! Own my fat fucking ass! Make it yours! All yours! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, it's yours now, Goddess Rose. Mmmmmmmm, every fucking inch of your big dick is in my shitter. Now you just need to fuck me, and make me yours forever. Make me your own personal anal bitch. I want to belong to a bottom.

Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, make me the most pathetic butt slut in the history of NXT, or the WWE. Ah fuck, please just fucking fuck me! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

As slowly as she possibly could, Mandy pulled her dick out of Gigi's ass hole, and then pushed it back in again just as slowly. Mandy repeated this process over and over again, albeit sometimes by slamming the dildo back inside that gigantic booty. Of course, while most people would cry out in agony from such sudden and brutal treatment, this shameless anal whore cried out in pure pleasure.

Something that she was doing throughout the sodomy, with the only difference being how loud she was. Which was disgusting, really. That someone would enjoy getting their most private hole misused in this way. God, Mandy didn't know how they could possibly live with themselves.

The irony being, that Mandy had been doing the exact same thing, in this position, literally only a week ago. Although, in her current state of mind, Mandy was actually unaware of the irony of it, as in that moment, her past really didn't matter. Nothing did. Nothing, except Gigi Dolin's big fat ass. More to the point, that she was fucking that big fat ass.

Sodomizing another woman, another female wrestler, which felt more natural than anything she had ever done before, proving that she should have always been a top. Making this the proudest moment of her life. Especially as she got to look down, and watch that slutty little butt hole stretching around her strap-on cock, as it was pumped in and out of that bitch hole.

Gigi tried her best to keep encouraging Goddess Rose to fuck her slutty little ass hole, and she was pretty sure that the word came out at least half coherently. However, likely all she really needed to do, was gasp, whimper and moan happily, to show how much she was enjoying this. That she knew that this was her purpose in life, and she was so grateful to this superior woman for allowing her to fill that purpose.

For allowing her the owner of pleasing her with her whore butt, like the butt whore she was. And she desperately hoped this would continue for as long as possible, and then she would be made to cum hard and frequently. But most importantly of all, that this butt busting stud would use her like this again.

It seemed impossible when this particular butt fucking began that Gigi would ever think that way about Mandy Rose, of all people. But then again, as the saying went, anything could happen in the WWE. And it wouldn't be the first time that a bottom build herself up to be a top. But wow, Gigi would've never guessed that Mandy Rose would've been one of them.

But she was so happy to be wrong, as the Golden Goddess was truly earning her new title now. Hell, Gigi couldn't wait to brag that she was such a pathetic bottom, that she bent over for Mandy Rose. Then everyone would laugh at her. But then when her fellow bottoms got to see this new and improved version of Mandy Rose, they would all be lining up to be in her place.

All she really had to do was look at her fellow recruits, to see many of them were jealous. Oh yes, the entire locker room was watching them now, including some of the regulars, who were slowly showing up, meaning that for many on the NXT roster, their first experiences with Gigi Dolin would be witnessing her getting her huge butt fucked by Mandy Rose.

Hell, that thought alone made Gigi want to instantly cum. But also, hold back until everyone was here, so they could witness her total humiliation. And knowing that sooner or later, they would be receiving the exact same thing. Hell yeah, that would be so fucking sweet. Alas, it was not to be, as apparently, Goddess Rose had other plans for her.

Later, Gigi would realize that the inexperienced top had simply lost control. That she could no longer hold back from delivering a hellacious anal pounding, the second she let go of those cheeks, and began to feel them jiggling against her thighs, and wobbling in front of her like a big bowl of jelly. Which was incredibly flattering. That her giant dump truck of a booty could have that kind of effect on someone.

But in the moment, she was naturally disappointed, as she was hoping to further verbally humiliate herself. Or be verbally humiliated. Of course, at the same time, it was impossible for her to be to upset, when she was being bombarded with so much pleasure. So much so, that she was soon crashing over the edge of multiple climaxes, truly turning her into nothing but a big piece of ass to be used for the pleasure of this superior woman.

Mandy knew she was supposed to be doing something other than destroying this big fat ass, but how could she possibly care, when it felt so good to make these gigantic globes jiggle for her, in a sign of total submission to her? Or even better, to be making another female wrestler cum, by fucking them in the ass? Oh yes, it was pure heaven. Greater than any pleasure she had ever known before.

Admittedly, her time as a bottom, especially the ecstasy of being in Gigi's place right now was completely forgotten, along with just about any other experience. But it was still beyond words, to the point that her mind melted away, and she experienced nothing but overwhelming ecstasy.

It was such an overwhelming experience, it was hard to tell when she started to cum. Besides, her clit had been getting wonderfully rubbed the entire time, and Gigi have been crying out, whimpering, moaning and even screaming like the shameless anal whore she was.

Then there was the simple fact that she had the pure mental high of another female wrestler bent over in front of her, and surrendering one of the best asses she'd ever seen to her. Hell, that mental high alone was probably enough to make her cum. And to her credit, she was able to push herself through it, simply because she became a mindless animal, pounding into a submissive mate, in search of its own satisfaction.

Over the next few minutes, she was barely aware of the fact that she collapsed down onto Gigi, which in turn caused the incredibly submissive anal slut to collapsed too. Mostly because they were just overwhelmed by what they were feeling, given that they lifted each other for a living. Of course, that wasn't the end of it.

No, was again proving herself a contender for the biggest anal whore in professional wrestling today, Gigi Dolin frantically hammered herself against the dildo impaling her bowels, which in turn, encouraged Mandy to keep going best she could. Yes, it wasn't with the same devastating power as before this new position, but at least it was something. Something which allowed them to experience at least one more orgasm.

To her shame, her final orgasm knocked her out, at least momentarily. Or maybe just rendered her unable to acknowledge that Gigi rolled them over, so that Mandy was on her back, allowing the redhead to lifted herself off of the brunette, and then reposition herself, so that her head was between the other woman's legs.

At which point of course, she wrapped her lips around the dildo which just had pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, and then moaned loudly and happily. Moaned loudly and happily, because she had tasted her own ass. Like Mandy had done countless times. And just like that, the memories of her shameful past came rushing back. Ones that she was determined not to repeat, under any circumstances. Which pushed her to lash out at the perfect bottom in between her legs.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mandy growled angrily.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Gigi replied without an ounce of shame, before shoving the strap-on back into her mouth, and beginning to happily bob her head up and down on it.

"Did I give you permission?" Mandy questioned, and then when Gigi just shook her head, the angry brunette pushed, "Then how about you beg for this privilege?"

"Oh please, please Goddess Rose, can I suck your cock?" Gigi quickly removed her mouth from the dildo again, and somehow managed to not only sound sincere, but avoid going back sucking the strap-on until she had permission to continue, "You did such an amazing job at fucking my ass. Mmmmmmm fuck, I want to tell everyone how much of a stud Mandy Rose is, and every single butt slut should beg for the privilege of being owned by her.

And I really hope you consider keeping me as your anal bitch, because wow. I'll bend over anytime you want, any place. I'm yours, I swear. Mmmmmmm, but, if we really are starting a partnership, let's do it right, yeah? Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, start it right, by letting me suck every drop of my butt cream from your cock. Please?"

"I suppose." Mandy huffed, before quickly adding, "Just remember to spread your big ass cheeks, and show me your gape, afterwards."

Gigi just moaned around the head of the dick, which she had shoved back into her mouth the first chance she got, then when apparently that wasn't enough, she once again removed the dildo as briefly as she could, and then replied with a happy gasp of, "Yes, Goddess Rose. Mmmmmmmmm, I love showing off my gaping ass hole to tops like you."

"The ass I own!" Mandy added firmly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, Goddess Rose." Gigi happily agreed, as she got back to work.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12