Toy Sitter

Story Info
Discovery of a human toy.
5.8k words
4.32
15k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David my best friend in the world and former business partner texted me to do him a favor, could I possibly spend a few days taking care of his pets, and new toy at the house. I had been doing this off and on for him for years and had no problem 'slumming it' in his 'mini mansion' as we like to call it.

We both made a small fortune on a tech product that is useless to anybody except the military/government, and they needed a lot of them so they bought us out. While I took my money and invested most of it so I could live off the dividends and retire, David chose other opportunities, opportunities that frequently caused him have to leave home, sometimes for a month or more. This was one of those times, he said there was emergency instructions in his center desk drawer, and he would be in touch next week sometime, since he expected to be off the grid and out of touch.

I laughed, and responded, "I don't think I need emergency instructions Dave, its not my first time pet sitting for you, but sure, I'll hang out at your place till you get back. Besides your pool and rec. room is way bigger. "

"Things are different! Plus I got a new toy. You're gonna love the new rec room, Go right now. Sorry Bob. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Got To Go. Talk next week."

Now I was curious what the hell? Dave had 2 birds, a few fish and one lazy cat, and apparently a new toy.

So I packed a bag and drove the couple of hours to his house, I brought my dog since I didn't see myself back here for a week, plus, the dog likes the cat. Once I got there I could not help but to admire the view.

His house was perched on a hill in San Diego. On one side he had a view of the Cuyamaca Mountains to the east , the other side, a view over looking the city all the way to the ocean out west. If the air was clean enough he could see South clear to Mexico on a good day. While I went for moderate comfort, Dave on the other hand went big in every way.

Moving on, I checked on the birds water and food, they were OK which meant that Dave had not left a couple of days ago, but probably this morning. The fish checked out ok, there was a new tank, but nothing that struck me as needing instructions, and if possible the Cat was just fatter than I remember. As I made my way to his office I noticed new furniture, and some rather industrial looking design choices. Opening the desk I found the following:

Bob,

I hope I'm alive, but this is my fail safe if I'm not, there are three envelopes in my desk . Red if you know I'm dead and there is a death certificate. Orange if I've failed to return from an adventure and am presumed dead. Green if I had to leave unexpectedly and we had no time to talk.

Either way you are my only true friend, What's mine is yours, thank you, for always being there and not judging. Read and complete the terms of the contract agreement. Its important to everyone.

Dave

PS. Have fun, please.

Wow pal, was all I could think. you must be doing some crazy shit to have plans like this. O.k. green envelope, I shuffled through and found it. The envelopes were legal size and full. I opened the green one and out fell a key. Passing over the cover letter I riffled through some of the other papers real quick, they weren't instructions but some sort of contract. I finally read the cover letter, it was long so I will summarize it.

But first a little more about Dave and myself. We have been friends since Junior High, hell we are as close as brothers. I am an average guy, thin short hair on top, small belly, and I wear glasses, 5'8' 170 brown hair and eyes. Not ugly, not fat, just average guy material. Dave is a little taller at 5'10 probably 225, not in the greatest shape, a little hairy and blonde. While he is not ugly, I would describe him as an acquired taste, a little loud and somewhat odd. But the more time you spend with Dave the more you start to like him.

Girls aren't drawn to Dave for his good looks, it's his money and the way he likes to party. As a result of this Dave has had one wife and a few long term girls, who all ended up leaving, and taking a small share of what they thought they deserved or were owed. I never really tried to get out of him the exact amount each got, but he let it slip once that his past relationships had cost him a few million. I was a little surprised when he confided he liked it better when he just paid up front for companionship, that way there was no expectation of love of longevity.

Translates to he can't get hurt. I wasn't one to give advice on ones love life, since my wife had left me, for the long lost high school sweetheart that she never stopped loving a few years ago. My experience was completely different than his, since we already had a prenup, and she insisted on not taking a dime of money since she was the one who ruined the marriage, I was less bitter than Dave. I stayed single to avoid emotional entanglement, I had a few consensual encounters but wasn't looking to get involved again.

Regardless this brings me to the content of the letter. In short he said, he purchased/bought/acquired a girl, 'its all legal, read the contract'. She was "kept" in the new apartment/rec room down stairs, the key enclosed fit all her locking devices, and the door code was 0690. (that's original). I picked up the contract, There was more a lot of information, but I just glanced over it, something about limits (none), rules (looked like there weren't many), free use, and release at the end of the term, where all accounts would be unfrozen and turned over to the participant, blah blah...

I dropped the letter on the desk and rubbed my face with my hands, contemplating my situation. I looked again at the first letter realizing that my friend Dave was not just a little paranoid, but fully prepared for any instance. This must be the contract that he referred too. I'd look at it more later, but right now I had to go down stairs and meet the "participant".

After going down stairs saw the effects of the remodel, and I also found the keypad, after entering the code the lock clicked and I opened the door to find what looked like a studio apt. SHIT. There, strung up in the middle of the room, attached to the ceiling, was a naked blindfolded brunette. She started struggling the moment I opened the door. I rushed to her and tried to help her down and realized I needed 'the key'. I told her I'd be right back, and I could see, feel even as she reacted to my strange voice. I ran up the stairs to retrieve the key as quickly as I could, not thinking I should have taken the gag or the blindfold off.

When I returned with the key she was longer struggling or making any sound at all. I quickly open the lock holding her in place and she slumped against me and on to the floor, in exhaustion, and almost automatically, she slipped into a submissive pose. On her knees, butt resting on her heels, knees spread, palms up, head straight and chest out. I could tell she had been crying a little. I stood there admiring the thing of beauty before me and was momentarily dumbfounded by the situation. I'm not sure what made me snap out of it but after a long moment I did. But not before noticing 'Her.'

Big boobs, that's what they were Boobs. Her boobs were large and a little saggy capped by pencil eraser nipples with dark well formed areolas, one had suffered some sort of abuse and still had a bruise to show for it. Her hair was brown, and later, when I saw her eyes for the first time, I would be struck by how green they were. Her skin was fair verging on pale but seemed to be free of blemishes. I did notice her nails were done, hands and feet, along with the fact that her pussy appeared to be completely hairless. Her hair was long and in a pony tail that sat directly on top of her head. She carried a some extra weight in the middle, but I'd say she was curvy in all the right places.

Moving forward, I first removed the vented gag by loosening the buckle in the back and carefully pulling it away, just now realizing it must have filled her mouth nearly to the back of her throat, if not slightly lodged into her throat. She said nothing yet, but took a few deep breaths, she seemed relatively calm, for the situation we were in. So I started asking questions, and talking to her in a soothing way concerned attempting to show concern for her, as I started to remove the thin blindfold secured also by a strap at the back of her head. "Are you ok?" followed by "rest here let me get you some water". What the hell did Dave do to this girl? 'Do you need something? '

"Please Sir, may I use the toilet?" she said, looking at me for the first time I could see her give me the once over. I could tell she was a little unsure of me.

"Of course, do you need help?" I asked.

"No thank you, sir."

"No problem, while you are in there I need to go upstairs and check on something." After helping her to the door of the larger than expected bathroom I quickly ran up stairs and grabbed the notes this time paying much more detail to things included therein.

Wow, it looked to me that he really bought a girl, well rented, no actually leased. There was an agreement for her to completely disengage from her friends and family and live as his property (an asset) to do with as he pleased. Including but not limited to sex, sexual experimentation, sharing, showing, marking, the list just goes on forever. Then ends with "or other negotiated activity". There were terms for conflict resolution, everything has a cost it seemed.

If someone need to break the scene there was a safe word, If that was used there was a penalty to the person who broke flow, the first 3 were free but after that they started at $1k and went up each time.

It seemed that an important part of the contract was to maintain character, always, in each others presence. The money, it was all spelled out, how much when and how the funds would be managed while in service. There was medical consent forms, release of liability, and a reference to a thumb drive which held videos' of all the participants live testimonials.

I read the details twice, watched the video, and fully understood that I had possession of a willing and able 'Sex slave' to play with and please me. While still running through many details in my head, and watching the submission vid, I was becoming aroused and thought I'd give it try.

Returning down stairs I saw, 'Her', she was back in the submissive pose. I paused again to look her over and enjoyed what I saw. She kept her head down and eyes averted, I wasn't sure I liked her hiding her eyes from me, and not being a natural Dom I couldn't see the point. So I reached out and gently lifted her head up so I could look at her. She easily allowed me adjust the position and a slight smile appeared.

"If I am to understand, You are here to provide services. I intend to make use of your abilities, I have a lot of questions, first, Please blow me, then we can talk."

I'm not sure what I expected, but she didn't hesitate for one second. She quickly scooted into position closer to me, and easily removed my shorts, the only barrier between her mouth and my cock. Taking time to carefully inspect my dick for any imperfections and, I think, cleanliness.

She then looked me in the eyes and engulfed my cock. It was one smooth fluid motion. Stopping before entering her throat she worked it, slowly pulling it out using her tongue in ways I'd never felt. In and out I watched, as she worshiped the spongy yet firm cock between her lips. She used her one hand to gently cup and massage my balls, while using the other to twist and stroke the length of my cock.

Pausing occasionally to admire it, and catch a gulp of air, she blew my dick, like no other. This girl seemed to really enjoy sucking me off, and that right there is probably what set me off. There was a twinkle in her eyes, pride even. "I'm gonna cum soon." I warned her, still being my considerate self.

"UH HUH"... Was the only verbal response I got, but her pace increased a little, everything became a little tighter, Her lips, her grip on my cock, and she pulled down slightly on my balls maintaining a firm grip on them. I exploded.

I felt like my entire essence was pulsing through my cock and into her hungry mouth. She never stopped, not to gulp for air, not to make a weird face, and she didn't spit the cum out around my cock. Nope she took it, like it was nectar, like the most refreshing thing she's had in days. Once she milked every last drop from my slowly deflating unit, she tilted her head back open her mouth to show her reward, and then gulped it down.

I stepped back and found a chair, thankfully close by, as I'm not sure I could have maneuvered very far in my current state, shorts down and totally spent. I sat catching my breath and admiring her unique beauty. A few extra lbs. some would say, not me, like a thicker girl, one that's not gonna break. I liked the way her tits sway when she moved, firm, yet soft. Catching my breath and and my senses, I had questions and thoughts.

"Hi", I said. I'm Bob.

"Alice, she replied, but you can call me what ever name you like, I can be Slut, Cunt or Bitch as you like." and started to put her self into the submissive pose.

"Since I'm the new one here, I want to evoke the safe word or whatever else I need to do to have conversation. I need to understand a few things".

"Say the word" Alice said.

"Excalibur!"

She immediately stood up and grabbed a robe off edge of the bed, pulling it on she loosely tied it. Covering most of her, but not exactly conservative she as she sat down. i was still offered glimpses of her bald mound, and puffy cunt lips.

We both had questions, hers were first about Dave, and who I was to him.

Mine were about her and how she ended up here. Was she really here of her own volition or was there some sort of extortion.

She explained that her life took a turn after being a college student for three years, her roommate, and best friend Ann told her where she was working. It was a club much like a social club, or something like that where the members took certain liberties with the staff, very high class, and extremely lucrative. The members wanted total discretion, while the staff wanted to made a few bucks and not ruin their reputations for the future, so better than porn.

The girls and some guys were like exclusive escorts for the elite members of the club only. Ann said she could get her work there if she was willing. Since her folks died when she was 15, and the state considered her an adult the moment she turned 18, she had been paying all her bills acting as a barista for a coffee house near the school. She contemplated it for about a week, She wasn't a prude and was somewhat curious.

But she really didn't have that many sexual partners at that point. While very curious she was going to tell Ann that she didn't think she could do it.

She was sure in her decision to decline, when the roommate came home bouncing for joy. Ann explained she finally found a sugar daddy that wanted to move her closer to him. She would be moving out at the end of next month, Alice could either find a roommate or take over the rent.

Totally screwed, she quickly envisioned herself being evicted in short order, since her wages at the coffee house would never cover all the rent and utilities. The next day she went to work with her pal and never looked back. That was about 5 months ago.

The first couple of days was spent getting know the rules and shadowing her trainer, a girl named Tasha who was nice, but seemed tired. She had been here for five years and had half a dozen Daddies as the girls called them. Yet she remained, only she knew why.

Alice met Dave on day three and they hit it right off, he was sweet and a gentlemen she said. He paid her for the night and never touched her sexually. This was both a relief and and a concern for Alice.

Cause men here at the club usually were very handsy and explicit, she had been warned so as not to be too shocked when one of them suggested something quite perverse. Alice was concerned that she was failing at her job, with no booking halfway into her shift that meant no big tips like Ann. Since most of her pay from here came in tips she was super concerned that this would not work out.

She was too shy and inexperienced to hustle men for money. She also lacked the self esteem to walk up to a man and demand his attention with her body. She felt fat and chunky, not grossly fat, but never more than average. There was always the blonde, skinny, and primped up, sluts, taking the attention from a girl like her. Corn fed girl next door type, that's wat she was, curvy, and stacked, built sturdy for the long ride.

That's when Dave walked in and asked her to join him. They talked at the club for a couple of hours, he seemed to like to take charge, that interested her. They left the club for a drive around San Diego just talking and drinking for a while. After all the talking was done Dave got serious. that's when he discussed the Deal as she called it.

The deal was Dave was tired. Tired of the games. He wasn't looking for a life time companion, he wanted a toy. Someone who had no illusion of love, in his view all women were looking for that eternal sugar daddy, and would break his heart at some point once they had enough equity to move on. If that's what women wanted, then he had the solution. The Deal. He would care for in, all ways, for a period of time defined in the contract, there would be a bonus for completion of the terms.

The Toys job was to be submissive, willing to experience things outside her comfort zone. They talked for hours taking notes and laughing. When it dawned on her what she was really talking about. A sex slave, and it surprised her at how little it bothered her. She could even feel the moisture in her panties when she moved, and this surprised her.

When she got really quiet Dave even offered her an out, concerned that he had gone to far. She said she had a lot to think about, and that she wasn't sure how she felt. So Dave took her home placed an envelope in her had with his card, "Please call me after you think". That was all he said and drove off. The envelope contained one thousand dollars and they never had sex.

Obviously she called, and they worked out the terms that I read earlier. It was quite lucrative for her, and gave Dave everything he wanted. Literally. if he wanted to fuck her ass, Boom he did, If he wanted a threesome, so be it. He had the money and she had the time.

It was more than good financially for Alice, she had only had vanilla sex experience at this point in her life. She really did have a curious side and this might give her a safe place explore all her various fantasies. So she had some amendments to the deal, certain things had to done to ensure she got everything she wanted. Some of them Dave had already fulfilled, but according to her, there were more unfulfilled than filled.

In essence she had had been used liberally in every orifice and experienced some of Daves kinky roleplay fantasies, she spared me the details and said the only thig she really didn't care for was something she called animal behavior, it was involving some piggy games and an attempted to treat her like a farm animal. They both apparently did not enjoy the activity and implemented the safe word virtually at the same time.

I sat listening to her story, She was very open and willing to share everything. I was willing to listen, this whole situation was strange yet very Dave. I shared my story with her, the ex, early retirement, my friendship/brotherhood with Dave and she also listened.

I told her I had some ideas and thoughts and wanted to put them all together before proceeding or discussing anything else. I told her that I would be here for at least a week according to Daves message. I also told her Daves instruction to maintain the Deal. She nodded and smiled, quietly accepting the transfer I think.

12