Toy Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was Dinner time. Food, I jumped up and startled her. I'm not sure when he left you like that but have got to be hungry. She nodded and offer to fix us something from the kitchen.

'Nope! One of things I like about staying at Daves is the variety of restaurants in the area. Get dressed for dinner please, casual dinning." I called a ride share and waited in the sitting room by the front door. When she appeared I was stunned again by how cute she was. She wore a little black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, and left much of her ample boobs on display.

She notices my gaze and my grin of acceptance and did a little twirl, causing her dress to lift and show me her black lace thong. I was pleased, amazed and turned on all at the same time. This week was going to be fun.

Dinner was great and allowed us to become more comfortable with each other.

She shared her desires and what she hoped to gain from the experience. Dave had been generous enough with his offer but she still insisted on finishing her studies, so Dave arranged all her classes to be on line.

As dinner was wrapping up we discussed what was next. I told her we would take it day by day, I made my first rule. Alice would be responsible for making one meal each day that we would share, during the meal we would take the time to discuss the previous activities, and possibly plan the next. She likes the idea but wanted to remain somewhat in the dark about what came next. She got off on it, and really liked the lack of control she had.

She wanted to experience more variety. I inquired what kind and she said Everything, She had a fascination with sex now and wanted to explore it all. Dave had seemed to be caught up the last few weeks in B&D and she liked it but it was getting to be the same until now. When he left, Dave told her he would be "right back". Then I walked in several hours later... that pushed her limits.

She thought, he really didn't care too much about her experiences, despite how things started, and mostly about having something to use. He treated her like a machine, and she could handle it, but it really wasn't what she had hoped for when she entered into the Deal.

We finished dinner and covered a few more general topics. When the time came I told her starting in 5 mins the New Deal was in effect, and I was always more creative than Dave, so she should plan for something completely different soon enough. I also mentioned the other rules and obligations were in effect, and I expected complete obedience.

Then, I said to her, "Tonight I want to savor the experience and take my time to explore your whole body. I want to be very familiar with my new Toy."

She smiled and said "That's called the girlfriend experience, and I look forward to it."

I ordered a ride share and settled the bill, "Time begins now." I quietly said as I stood and held out my hand. She took it and stood, carefully adjusting her dress as she got up.

"Leave it" I said wanting to start pushing her buttons right away. She stopped adjusting and reached out taking my arm in hers and we walked towards the door. I watched in the mirror looking at the reflection I could several pairs of eyes following her. "You look perfect, and the people looking at your ass are enjoying the view. Nicely done, you've even drawn the eye of a couple of the girls, they look pissed or envious cant really tell."

"I can feel the cool air on me, I feel like my dress is crawling up, with each step crawling up a bit more." she whispered.

"It is." When we walked out the door I opened the door and glanced back into the restaurant and noted the just how many people were looking at the exposed portion of her ass, "Be sure to flash the driver a few times on the way home too."

She giggled and said "Yes sir." I noticed that the slight blush had returned to her cheeks and exposed chest, but she seemed to get right into the spirit of things. As we got in I notice the driver was a girl!

Just as I was considering changing the instructions, I watched Alice let her big boob fall out and bounce free. The driver noticed and casually watched as yet another too buzzed girl fell into her car.

As we made our way home we kissed and flirted like lovers and the driver glanced occasionally in her extra mirror. I imagine it was there for that particular purpose. Alice flashed her lacey thong several times and even pulled her big tits out again to smash my face between them.

Following my instructions, and looking up to make sure the Driver could get a good look. I was very encouraged by her obedience and eagerness.

Arriving home the Driver quickly jumped out and opened the door for us. I climbed out and noted how cute the driver actually was. She looked about 30 years old nice hips, smallish tits, and a dazzling smile.

She reach out a hand to Alice, and as Alice took it her dress rode up again, and her thong had crawled up between her shaved pussy lips and you could see it all. "Thank You, I've been terribly immodest in your car. I apologize if we offended you."

"Not at all, its one of the perks of the job." the driver responded. "As a matter of fact I offer exclusive services to select customers, here is my personal contact info if you are interested. I know I am."

Alice collected the offered card, "Oh, I think we just might." and with a quick turn handed the card to me, and bounced up the steps to the house.

Thanking the driver again, as she watched Alice go, I noted with interest the lusty look she gave before returning to the car. I caught up with Alice and we kissed in the entryway. "You go get comfortable and I'll make us a drink, meet you in 10 mins in the guest bedroom."

12 mins later she walked in...

"12Mins, two mins late. There will be a penalty tomorrow." I cant believe those were the first works I spoke. Cause she had returned with a completely new outfit, with different hair even. Her outfit consisted of one of those strappy bra/not bra things that outline all the best parts of a woman. It was black, and matched the high heels she had slipped on. It was barely covered by a completely sheer fabric nighty thing.

I notice the hair was again perfectly pulled up to the top of her head, like when I found her, the position was perfect to keep it out of her face while engaged in any sexual situations. But looked like she had freshly styled pony tail so it was all wavy and curly.

I took her into my arms and told her 'You look fantastic!" As we embraced our lips met and we just kissed and fondled each other before moving to the bed. I guided her slowly to sit and lay back as I became familiar with all her curves and intimate places.

I kissed and caressed her feet, legs, sides and neck before touching first one then the other breast. I savored their size and weight, pinching the tender nipples, then gently sucking on them, before leaving each one with a little nibble. Her breathing told me all I needed to know, she seemed to quite enjoy the sensations her body was experiencing.

I gently turned her over and examined closely her puckered little asshole framed by two fleshy yet firm ass cheeks. I caressed them and teased her ass with my moistened pinky. Before turning her over again I gave that ass a whack, as I watched her flesh jiggle she yelped at the unexpected assault, but after the initial shock she returned her ass to the position again and just arched a little more, ready and waiting for what ever came next.

Unable to resist I buried my face in her ass and pussy. Running my tongue all the way up and down her slit and ass. Her breath came in gasps now as my attention has become more focused on her hot pussy.

Pushing her down and turning her over once again I methodically and carefully explored her cunt. Sharing my focus on both her hungry opening and her sensitive clit, I gently probed the inside of her pussy with my finger as my tongue danced along her clit.

Her body was very responsive, She was wet and trembling when it hit. My fingers found her G spot and she just gushed.. Soaking me and the bed, her juices flowed freely at first then they came in waves, each harder and wetter than the last, finally weakening until she finally collapsed screaming, "STOP, STOP, Please for gods sake just let me breathe."

I got up from the bed and grabbed one of the water bottles from the tray I brought up, She took it while catching her breath and cooling down from her climax. After a few moments I decided the bed spread was too soaked to continue and had her stand as I pulled the comforter off the bed, remarkably her juices had not really soaked through, so it was off to the races again.

Once we had rested for a few and enjoyed the other drinks I brought down,I noticed a fiery look in her eyes that might have been my only warning, She slightly pushed me back and crawled on top of me showering me with more kisses all the while grinding parts of her anatomy against me.

Freeing me from the boxers she stroked my cock and gave it a quick lick on all sides. I knew what was about to happen, but I could have never been prepared for the sensations to follow. She slid my sensitive cock head against her hot pussy aiming straight for the wet middle.

First I felt the head of my dick make entry with a slight, popping feeling as it cracked open the door. Reaching down with her other hand, and still holding my cock she spread open her pussy and sank down all the way.

Taking both our breaths away as my cock sunk home. She stayed still for a moment just to get used to the girth and depth. Then slowly started moving up and down the shaft, lowering her tits onto my face she established a slow and study pace milking me with her pussy, as I caressed and sucked her big boobs.

She adjusted herself again and leaned back bouncing and riding my stiff cock enjoying a rhythm. After a while I rolled her on to her back and reached other places inside her while our bodies were entangled.

I couldn't hold back any longer changing the angle once again she reached down spreading her legs with her hands as I slammed towards my climax. I exploded inside her our combined juices flowing out of her. Slowly I lowered myself to her and gently kissed her.

We stayed like that for a time enjoying the afterglow, I finally faded out to a restful nights sleep.

I awoke alone immediately wondering if I had imagined the happenings of the night before. It was very early, looking around' part of it had to be true since I wasn't home, and obviously at Daves.

I got up threw on a robe and made my way around the house. I wondered where my toy went, looking around I returned to the rec room, unlocked the door to find her in the submissive position, barley awake but ready to serve. I chuckled and told her to be comfortable I had some things to do I'd see her again later.

I closed the door on her and walked away. To steal a phrase 'Let the adventure begin'.

12