Toy Sitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploration of the toy continues.
6.8k words
4.18
12.8k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, Part 1 sets up everything probably important to read that first. Comments always welcome since this is only my second story. Thanks for reading.

***

I spent an hour reviewing the papers so I was familiar with the details. Dave had made Alice his house girl, maid, and sex toy all in one. Alice had agreed to these rules and even made some of them stricter than Dave requested. There were few limits on what he could do to her, or what she would submit to. Most of them having to do with safety.

I took the time to overnight some boner pills, or something like it just to make sure I could keep up and make the most of the experience. I certainly wasn't going to pass up getting some of my fantasies fulfilled while I was here. I also wanted to experience some of hers so, I felt like this would be a fun week.

A couple of hers were public exposure, gang bang, threesome, gloryhole, and swapping couples. I was sure I could think of a few ways to accommodate her. I felt ready to explore and implement new rules, at least while I was in charge. Dave could change what ever he wanted when he returned.

I went down stairs looking for Alice and found her again in the submissive position, awaiting instructions. I found that very odd.

"Do you sit here all day waiting for me?" I asked.

"No sir, there is a bell, when you approach the door I have about 30 seconds after it rings till you appear."

There must be some sort of sensor at the top of the stairs. "Why this position?"

"Master Dave requested it."

"Specifically, how are you to spend your day?"

"I am to be naked and available ass lubed at all times, available for whatever hole master Dave or his friends want to use. Except, if I am in an Online class, and those times are posted on the white board. Currently I'm on a break from classes so there are no exceptions. Nude and Ready. I have household chores like making the beds, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming, all in the nude. Any free time I have I spend learning bout new sex techniques, by watching porn or reading Literotica, or just amusing myself with the other toys around here. Dave wants me to be a free use girl, always ready and naked."

"Hmmmm" I pondered this for a moment. "Change in rules' as much as I enjoy you naked, I would prefer some sexy lingerie or outfits, heels too, and I'm going to come up with a better way to greet me. There are times for total submission and times I want you to be eye candy, just randomly around the house not locked in your room where I can't see you, that just seems silly"

"Yes Sir"

"Promptness is important to me. So I will be punishing you for being two minutes late last night. I also want you to be familiar with my punishment style, perhaps it will discourage you from making too many mistakes."

"Yes Sir," I noticed a small shiver run through her.

"Has Dave shared you with anyone yet?"

"Yes sir, once."

"With who?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think it was the gardener. I was blindfolded. He keeps looking at me funny, if at all since it happened. He used to wave and smile and even look at my boobs. Now its like he is embarrassed to be around me."

"Was the sex bad?"

"He wasn't very well endowed, and came very quickly."

"I see. Looking over the contract I notice there is a fair amount of multiple partner scenarios. Whose idea?

"Both, but mostly mine. We put them in together, I think the thought really excited Dave, but when it came time he seemed uncomfortable, maybe jealous."

"Why do you want a gangbang or to be free use?

"I've read some stuff and found myself really turned on those stories. I really enjoy having choices taken away. I don't know what to call it, If I was to go out and round up some guys and have them fuck me, I would still be in control, I picked, I choose to be a slut. "

"On the other hand", she continued, "if Dave orders it, sets it up, picks the guys, then orders me to submit that's completely different. Someone else chose for me."

"Strangely I get it. Can you cook?"

"Yes sir, quite well. "

"I'm thinking I would like to start each day with breakfast, I would like you to prepare breakfast every morning by 7:30 am. All the necessary ingredients are in the kitchen. That's gonna be how we start each day, then and there we will discuss the previous days adventure. What about other meals, just in case we are not dining together, do you have provisions down here?"

"Yes sir, I do. I am self sustaining down here if I need to be, I can also do whatever you need, just make a list and leave it for me, if that suits you sir."

"Very well. Stand and bend over the bed please. I am going to administer your punishment now." I believe punishment is to be quick and meaningful. If it lingers, then it is a game, if it is quick and decisive the it will be effective punishment. "I have already waited too long to administer this so it will be just a sample. 10 strokes with my belt, this time I will count, next time you will. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, If you prefer there are a variety of paddles and devices in the closet right over there."

Walking over to the closet she motioned to, indeed, there was a variety of pain and pleasure causing instruments. Not just whips and paddles but also butt plugs, dildos and strap-ons, cuffs, spreaders, gags and blindfolds. There were even some medical looking devices that I would have to identify before using.

"Thank you Toy, this pleases me greatly." Choosing a rather generic looking paddle I stopped to admire that ass. I ran my hand over the smooth flesh that I was about to abuse.

I took in all her glory, her slightly spread legs, moist pussy, not dripping but definitely wet. Enjoying, her overall shape as she was patiently waiting for me to strike her. Then I began, quickly strike after strike counting in quick secession. it was over so fast she barley had much time to react much less count. In 20 seconds I had delivered 10 good whacks to that fabulous ass. It was pink and she was quivering.

Thanking me for my attention and for being merciful with my strokes, she remained in position waiting for further instructions.

I helped her up and her face held a genuine smile. I couldn't help but to be aroused by this thing of beauty and started sporting wood. She noticed and asked if she could be of service.

I thought of several ways she could relieve me of this burden but wanted to save my energy for later. " No, not right now, but please get dressed in the way I instructed and meet me in the kitchen."

A few minutes later she joined me in the kitchen. I noted that in the short time it took her to join me she had put on a few touches of make up, and had adjusted her hair. Again I was impressed with her curves and sexy attitude. I noted her outfit was the same as the night before, the see through nighty and heels no strappy bra.

She joined me at the breakfast bar facing the kitchen, I motioned her to sit across from me.

"Is this your favorite lingerie? I inquired.

"Its all I have left, Dave has ruined, or deemed anything else, to be trash and disposed of it."

"Look I get it, he wants you available and exposed, but I think we need to fix that. At least while I'm in control I think we can balance it out. I say we go shopping today for some house clothes. What about public clothing?"

"Again I have two outfits, the one you saw last night, and the same one in red. I think Dave planned on all activities to take place here, we never left the house, so, no need to have any clothes."

"Ok, lets plan on shopping today. By the way last night was exquisite and I enjoyed everything. What about you?"

"Yes Sir, specifically the public exposure," She responded showing a little blush. "I think the ride home was fun also."

"Did you fancy the driver?"

Nodding "Very much, it was like, I felt her eyes burning my exposed flesh." Her blush deepened as she reflected on the memory.

"I plan on hiring her as our private driver." I told her, and she surprised me with a little squeal of delight. Her ever present smile widened and got a little bigger.

"Do you have any concerns or questions?"

"No Sir, I am still adjusting to the change of masters" she responded.

"Ok, then go get yourself ready for a day out and about. Red dress please, be ready in one hour by the front door."

"I will be on time sir," and she bounced off. I watched her until she was out of view, then shaking my head I went looking for the drivers card from the night before. I left it by the front door on my way in, I called the number and was sent to voice mail. I left a brief message, being sure to identify us as the riders from the previous night. I hung up and headed to the shower.

When my phone rang, I looked at it, and recognized the number as the one that I just called.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Bob? Its Carla, your friendly private driver."

"Hello Carla, So I wanted inquire about your services." I went on to explain that we needed driver only, and that I had cars to choose from I just needed to know her availability. Turns out she was about ten minutes away, her calendar was open, and her rates were reasonable, compared to what I expected to pay. I felt I should take the time to explain the oddity of our situation.

She didn't skip a beat, Carla said she thought we were into the 'lifestyle' or, we were a married couple putting some spark into our lives. Either way she thought it was hot as hell.

I hired her, on the spot, for the week exclusively. We negotiated some extra terms and fees and she said she would be there in about 45 minutes.

I had to get a move on now, or I was going to be the late one. I spent my time wisely, shower, shave and a decent outfit. I went to the garage and picked which car we wanted to use today, Land Rover it was. Black and sexy with dark factory tinted windows it would work perfect.

I pulled it out front just as Carla arrived. As she got out of her car parked in guest parking, I noted how cute she actually was with her long legs, full hips and tempting tits.

Wearing a short yet professional black skirt, and a white blouse she looked the part. She took the keys from me and gave the Rover a once over.

I gave her the once over also, taking note of her sexy yet sensible heels. Following the line of her stocking as it disappeared under her skirt, I again enjoyed a nice view of her well formed ass. Yep, she was a nice tight package wrapped up like candy. We conducted ourselves professionally, exchanging info and setting up the tentative schedule for the day. Finished with the formalities I left her with the car and went in to retrieve Alice.

There she was, in the entry way waiting for me. Dressed in the red version of the dress she referred to earlier, with matching red heels. Alice was sitting in a chair in proper posture, legs crossed at the ankle, chest thrust out a little, and her chin up.

She looked fantastic with her hair done up and makeup flawlessly applied. I reached out and helped her up and gave her a little spin on the way. I tried to get a glance of what she was wearing under the dress but couldn't get the right angle.

Alice noticed, and after her spin turned again facing away from me and bent over at the waist. This exposed her quite nicely, I took in the curve of her ass, noticing the slight pink marks form her spanking earlier. I also saw she was wearing a barley noticeable black thong. It slipped between her full ass cheeks and disappeared into her crack. While it was cute I wasn't sure she would be wearing it for long.

"Nicely done young lady, Shall we begin our adventure?"

"Yes sir, I look forward to it."

We made our way out to the Car where our driver was waiting, she opened the door for us and greeted Alice. "Good morning Miss."

"Good morning", Alice replied with that sexy grin enthusiastically. Man this was going to be fun.

As expected Alice was less than modest getting into the car flashing her barley there thong to Carla. Carla didn't miss it either and dutifully watched Alice get it and adjust herself, before going around to the other side and opening the door for me as I got in I could feel her looking me over too.

I didn't need to give instructions since we had already discussed our first stop. On the way there Alice and I were talking about style of clothes and what not. That's when we got stuck in traffic. We should have been outside of traffic hours so this surprised me a little. I decided to go with the flow at this point.

"Alice, please pull your tits out of your dress." simple yet firm.

She paused for a fraction of a second as her eyes flashed first to the rearview mirror, then to the tinted windows, and back to me. Then, with a simple shrug and a little wiggle, her braless tits were out in the fresh air. I enjoyed watching them move with the motion of the car.

I really enjoyed the shape and size of them. They were large but not huge, the way they hung and the perfectly shaped nipples, were just nice to look at. It seemed that Carla like the view also. I reached over and felt them gently caressing them, feeling her nipples get harder with my touch.

Alice had closed her eyes and was enjoying the sensations, her breathing started to change as she became more comfortable with the situation. When she opened them she noticed Carla was watching in the mirror. This also excited her making her chest blush with excitement. The style of bra she was still wearing was serving them up like they were on a platter.

I noticed that we were practically stopped on the freeway now, There was a semi truck slowly pulling up on the right hand side preparing to pass us. I told Alice, "Roll down the window and lets get some fresh air." I could see the wheels turn in her head as she realized exactly what was about to happen.

With a small intake of breath she reached over and touched the control and the tinted window disappeared. There she sat boobs out, exposed to the world. I could tell she was nervous but taking it like a champ. I enjoyed watching her react to the situation, eyes wide, a slightly different nervous smile. There was a little tremble to her hand I noticed. So I held it gently, "Good girl."

The trucker pulled up even to her window and almost passed completely by with out noticing. Almost, his first glance was quick, but once it registered what he saw his head snapped back to enjoy the sight. He was older and knew how to appreciate these things, so he slowed his roll a little to enjoy the sights.

I was getting turned on by the whole situation. I enjoyed watching Alice become more comfortable showing herself to the trucker. I enjoyed watching Carla watch Alice exhibit herself and not even try to hide the lust in her eyes.

"Pinch your nipples and squeeze your titties for us." I said, wanting to remind her that the show wasn't just for the trucker. Without hesitation she reached up and grabbed both tits and firmly squeezed and smashed them. then shifting to her nipples she pinched and twisted them while pulling them upwards, before letting them fall.

The trucker had actually almost came to a complete stop as she did this. His interest was apparent and he started to bring out a cell phone. Not having discussed pictures I immediately moved to protect my Toy.

"Carla, roll up the window please. As the window started to move upwards, our driver accelerated and took the opening the Trucker left. Fortunately there was an exit right there for her to take, leaving the wanna be photographer behind.

It all happened so fast, that Alice didn't know what had happened. She was a little lost in her own fog of pleasure and didn't see the camera appear. Luckily Carla was also watching the Trucker an had an evasive plan.

When she asked what had happened and I told her. She seemed not to be fazed in the least and still had both breasts out. "Thank you sir, for protecting me." also a quick glance to Carla noting she appreciated her involvement. "I wouldn't mind pictures as long as my face is hidden in someway."

"I think we can work on that later, put your boobies away for now, we are here." I told her. We pulled in to a driveway of a North Park business. This community is known for its alternative lifestyle friendliness.

While Carla came around Alice finished putting herself together. Again I was struck by the natural curves and casual beauty of the girl. She's not a Sports illustrated model, but more of that thicker Gymnast style body, with Boobs. I could watch her move all day, but we had things to do.

My friend Thomas owned a pretty cool lingerie shop here, and I figured it would a safe, and very cool place, to start our day. The bell rang as we walked in letting whoever was there know there were customers in the store.

"Hello!" came the greeting from the back. "Be right out, feel free to walk around see what you like."

"Tommy?" I asked.

"Yea, Who dat?"

"Its computer Bob." I used a nickname he gave me years ago. (its a long story).

"BOB!" he came out quickly arms open and engulfed me in a bear hug. Good to see you. I haven't seen you since your ex left. How the hell are you?"

I told him I was fine and filled him in on the small stuff. I decided to be completely open with Tom. He has seen everything, slaves, mistresses, gay, lesbian, trans, you name it he has seen it. After fully disclosing the situation, I told him what I needed, and that I expected to be around for a week, so a little variety, but we didn't need a whole wardrobe.

He clapped his hands and called for Alice. "Alice, come here you' let me get a good look at you." He turned her around and sized her up. 'Hey Bob, you got any special requests or can I have my way with her?"

"I trust your judgement Tom, whatever you think, I'm sure it will be fine." He was friends with me when I was married, and always provided my ex with some damn fine outfits. I looked forward seeing to whatever he offered.

Addressing Alice I told her, "You will do everything Tom asks. Do you understand?"

Bowing her head she quietly said, "yes sir."

"What?" I said.

"Yes Sir, "she repeated louder.

Tom suggested I go across the street and enjoy a cup of coffee or a light snack it would be about an hour till he was through with her.

Agreeing I moved towards the door I could hear Tom say "Ok sweetie lets get you out of those rags, strip naked please.." was the last thing I heard as I walked out.

I motioned for Carla to follow me and we went for coffee. I learned more about her and really enjoyed the time. The hour flew by. So we returned to find the door locked. I knocked, and saw Tom come around the corner smiling like a Cheshire cat. He opened the door and immediately turned back to where he was.

I followed him and saw Toy waiting for him. Her hair was a little messed up and her eyes were watering she was resting her knees on a pillow.

I suspected as much, Tom was getting his 'tip'. "Almost done here." he said. pulling his pants back down and offering his fat cock to Alice.

She glanced at me briefly looking for a reaction, I nodded and she returned to her duty. He wasn't kidding he must have been close when I knocked cause about 3 minutes later he blew in her mouth. I looked at Carla who took the whole situation in stride. I watched as Alice showed her full mouth to Tom and me, then surprisingly to Carla, gave a little wink and she gulped it down.

She leaned back and asked if she could use the rest room to freshen up. Tom said of course and pointed the way. As she moved past, Carla couldn't take her eyes off the little slut as she waked by. Alice noticed her stare and stopped directly in front of her and asked Carla if she wanted a kiss.

Carla responded by grabbing Alice by the back of the neck and French kissing her. She could taste Tom in Alice's mouth and it made her shiver. The kiss was hot and sexy and I'm sure was a preview of things to come eventually.

12