Toy Sitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled with Tom and made we made our way to the door. Standing with her arms behind her was my toy. She was wearing the same red dress but I could tell something was different. Dave had fiddled with the dress, and given her a completely different bra. I don't know what it was called but it put her boobs on display. There was cleavage and curves all on display. Yep this was worth the stop for sure.

Carla took the packages and placed them in the back and we loaded up in the car. This time as she got in Alice flashed her naked cunt at us. She giggled as Carla and I exchanged a "did you see that look".

"Fashion Valley mall please" I told Carla as she closed the door. "Did you like Tom?" I asked Alice.

"Yes sir."

"Did you fuck him, or just suck him off?"

"I sucked him off, Twice sir."

"Did you offer your little cunt to him?"

"Yes sir, I told him all my holes were available for his pleasure. He only wanted to taste me, and use my mouth."

"So he ate your pussy?" I asked.

"No sir, He licked it a few times literally tasting me." she giggled.

I was definitely turned on and I suspected Alice was too. But I had know for sure, so I reached between her thighs and found her soaked pussy. My finger slid between her folds and found her clit almost immediately. she jumped at the contact and spread her legs wider. I fingered her and slipped my fingers into her mouth and made her lick and suck them.

The heat coming from her pussy along with the flowing juices told me what I wanted to know. She was in fact enjoying every minute. I slipped my pants down to allow her access to my cock. She pulled my cock out and took it into her mouth not trying to milk or feverishly suck on it. She just left it there for a couple of minutes while it grew in size and filled her mouth. Only then did she start to stroke and apply gentle suction.

I looked out the window and saw we were getting close to our destination rather quickly. I took this moment to roll down the window and feel the breeze. I didn't know if the people in cars passing saw anything or not, but if they did, it was just the top of her head bouncing in my lap. The sensation of being somewhat exposed while she sucked my cock was a true thrill.

She looked up and caught her breath for a moment, Glanced out the window, smiled at some girl in the car next to us and promptly returned to sucking me off. The girl gave me a quick smile pulled away with traffic.

She then started to really get busy, and stroke my length while increasing both the pace and the pressure on my cock. I knew I was going to explode, and I didn't resist, So I started to fuck her throat. She was accepting, and also demanding more of my cock down her throat, by aggressively swallowing all of my cock. Finally I could take no more and grabbed a firm hold of her head and sent my cum into her mouth. She continued to stroke and milk me until my cock deflated in her mouth.

"That was so hot." Carla said from the drivers seat.

I noticed Carla had already found us a parking spot. "It sure was" I responded.

"I've been wanting to do that all morning." Alice stated, while casually straitening herself back up. "I think I'm addicted to sucking dick"

"Good to know, I look forward to testing that theory" I replied cheekily.

Carla opened the doors for us, and again assisted Alice out of the car. "I'll stay here, just text me where you want picked up, and I can bring the car to you sir."

"Very well, we could be a couple of hours."

"Yes sir, I expected as much."

Off we went, the first hour was productive we got 4 different outfits. They were super sexy, yet appropriate for public wearing. They all provided easy access to what body part I wanted to touch or expose.

Having made such good progress, I decided it was time to liven it up. I made Alice put on the barely there micro mini skirt and an almost see through lace crop top. No bra, and translucent panties. She came out from changing and I was amazed at the transformation. She was cute in the red eye-catching dress, but now she was a full on head turner. Stunningly exposed, but yet enticingly covered. The skirt was a light blue thin material that offered glimpses of her panties as she moved. The top was white lace crop top, that barley covered her boobs, it wasn't quite see through, but you could see her dark nipples easily.

She flashed that cute, yet mischievous grin, then she turned to allow me to take it all in. I noticed right away that the red shoes absolutely did not belong. "You need shoes. Listen carefully, I want you to go over to that shoe store right there, browse for a minute, then ask for assistance trying on a few styles. I want you to tease the salesman with glimpses of your goodies. Try to be casual about it, I'm going to watch from over there." I said gesturing to a little alcove that would afford me a fantastic view of what she was doing.

She took a moment to gather herself, taking a deep breath and pulling at the short top in a failed attempt to cover just a little more of herself. The same with the skirt pulling down only leave more of her lower belly exposed. With a toss of her head and shoulders back she made her way across the mall to the shoe store.

I focused on the salesman for a minute letting Alice get her bearings. He was young, about 22 or so, and I could tell he spotted her the second she walked in. His eyes moved up and down her body, I think he even leaned over to look up her skirt, little did he know he would get to see it all in a few minutes. He looked like a football player, tall well built, all American looking kid.

I watched her move across the store looking a few styles of shoe, I noticed she had already kicked off the red pumps and was looking at some flats, heels and sneakers. She made sure to look my way before bending over to examine something on the bottom shelf.

Bending at the waist for maximum effect she first pointed her barley covered ass towards me, before turning the other way to give the sales guy a fairly quick peek. It was not lost on him, he wasted no time in going over to ask if he could help.

Approaching her from behind while she was again bent over he noticed that he could also see right up her crop top to her hanging tits. He paused for a minute enjoyed the view, then asked if she needed help.

Apparently, he startled her causing her to drop the shoes in her hand. She bent over further to pick them off the floor. He stopped again soaking in the view. He was contemplating copping a feel, I could tell cause I saw his hands move that way, and then he froze. Instead he casually said something to her while returning his hands to a neutral position. I watched, it seemed to be they were discussing style and sizes, then he scampered off.

Alice turned to look in my direction, perhaps looking for approval. I nodded and smiled. She then surprised me by pulling her top up and flashing her tits at me. Suddenly her face changed and she dropped her top and quickly turned around.

I looked behind me and saw a couple giggling and they continued through the mall the older woman looked again right at Alice, and then me as she strolled by giving a little knowing wink.

Salesman came back with a large stack of boxes for her to try. She sat in a chair that faced away from me, but I could see her face and other body parts in the mirror on the opposite side. This view allowed me to see both what the sales guy saw and his face too.

She modestly allowed him to assist her with the first pair. I could see the conflict on his face. It wasn't a matter of if, he could see up her skirt, it was how long between peeks. I mean how modest could she be wearing what she had on, but she kept her knees together and seemed to be playing innocent with him. After the first two pair, she started to giggle as he apparently joked with her, all the while stealing glimpse up her skirt. She became more loose as the next pair came out, Alice opened her legs as she presented him with her foot.

He didn't even try to be coy. He openly stared and her thinly covered pussy. The type of undies she had on were completely transparent. He could see her bald pussy, he was hypnotized by her visible slit and obvious wet spot. When he took off one of the shoes she had tried on, she placed her naked foot gently on his crotch.

This little game continued for several more pairs of shoes. When finally, on the last pair as she removed her foot from the shoe, he, this time, again placed her foot on his crotch. She allowed it to stay and I could tell she was enjoying it.

He maintained eye contact with her and placed her foot back onto his crotch, she found leverage and pushed a little. Wiggling her toes slightly, she seemed to enjoy feeling his cock with her foot. He looked like he was going to blow in his pants. At that moment I decided to spoil his fun. I walked into the store carrying all the assorted bags form our purchases already.

"Alice? Are you about done in here?" I asked the room, acting for all intents and purposes like I had no idea what was happening.

Alice popped up, over here honey, "The nice man was just helping me try on a few things."

"See anything you like" I asked while looking back and forth between them.

The sales guy stammered and his face lit up bright red.

Alice said brightly, "Yes sir, lots of things, but these three pair, flat strappy sandals, a sexy little heel that I had to have, and finally some sneakers for the park."

"I noticed some black leather boots on the back wall I think I like those. Do you want to try them on?"

Alice surprised me with her response. "I don't need to try them, I know exactly what size I want. I've been looking at the same pair at a different store for a while now."

"Tell the man what you want and lets get out of here." She did and he scurried off to find the boots.

Alice leaned in and said, "You know he was about to blow in his pants."

"Yup"

"You are cruel," and after a short pause, she added, "I kind of like it."

"But if he blew in his pants he'd be a mess the rest of his shift. not to mention the complete embarrassment of having to face his co workers with load a of jizz seeping through his pants. Not cruel, No toy, I'm his savior."

I could see the wheels turning in her head. Then, with a smile it was like a light came on, and she said, "Do you like my new shoes Sir?"

"Yes Toy, I like them all."

Salesman returned with the boots and we settled up. I was just about to ask him for contact info 'Just in case we had an after hour shoe emergency'. When he offered his card.

"Well... look, I'm not sure, if you do, but just in case, you need any thing ,at all, here is my card with my cell phone on it. Tim, call me, anytime." He stammered.

I'm not sure he had any idea what he just volunteered for.

"Thanks Tim, I just might."

Stepping out of the store I called our driver and she drove the car to us. It took her a few minutes, time that Alice didn't waste, Alice would make sure she was standing in the right positions to tease or flash her goodies to any interested party that passed by. When Carla arrived she complimented Alice on her new outfit, while devouring her with her eyes.

"I think that was an excellent excursion," I said. "lets head to the house and relax."

On the way home, we laughed and revisited a few key moments of our trip. I told Carla I expected to dine out again tonight, so she could leave and return later. She nodded and we confirmed the time.

Once in the house I instructed Alice to go put on something from Toms store and return to the living room. I wet upstairs to the office, set up my lap top and started my checking messages on social media, and my email. Nothing that really needed my immediate attention, so I just relaxed and reflected on the day so far.

That's when I saw the remote control, on the corner of the desk, I wasn't aware of a tv or radio in here so I was a little curious. I pushed the power button, across the room the bookshelf slid open to reveal a large monitor. It was just like something from a movie. It showed various shots of the exterior of the house, including the pool and garage. It also showed two angles in Toys room.

I guess I wasn't too surprised by the camera in her room. I was surprised by what I saw however. I selected the camera with the best view of what she was doing. What she was doing was furiously rubbing her pussy and smacking it. I could tell she was trying to force a quick orgasm.

I sat and watched for a moment as she ran her fingers up and down her slit, moving some of her wetness to her clit. Then she started moving her hand in little circles to stimulate her clit. She thrust her hips up and started smacking her twat with her finger tips. Then she returned to fingering her clit before moving her hand down and slipping her fingers in and out her wet hole.

At this point I was rock hard and had choices, and questions. Did she know about the cameras? I watched her for a moment more and reached for the contract.

I scanned the details a little closer looking for the mastrabation clause. Yep, just as I thought, Section 3 was what I was looking for. 'The toy will not mastrabate with out express permission from Master or his authorized agent.' Busted!

I looked over and saw she was really flushed now. She must be really close. I had to decide if I wanted to see her finish, or catch her in the act and administer consequences. I chose the later. I quickly jumped up and headed towards her room. I saw the sensor that always warned her when someone was on their way, I disabled it, and continued down the stairs.

Opening the door silently I snuck in. I could hear the wetness of her pussy making juicy sounds, filling the room with her scent. She must have sensed me, because her eyes flew open and she let out a a little squeal. My presence must have sent her over the edge, because her whole body started to convulse and shake.

Her boobs shook and jiggled, her eyes rolled back, and she groaned. I could see her fleshy little stomach get tight as her orgasm forced her pussy to contract. Suddenly her juices were gushing out of her like a broken sprinkler, as she surrendered herself to the pleasure that she worked so hard for.

I watched her come down off the wave that crashed through her. She had a slight glow about her, but also a look of apprehension, as she looked at me staring at her wordlessly.

She quickly filled the silence with her words, "I'm sorry Sir, I was just so turned on by what we did today, it was like I was going to burst if didn't do something."

She paused waiting for me to say something, when I didn't she continued. "I didn't think you'd mind. I've been on edge for hours. You've been so nice, and accommodating, I just thought it would be ok..." She trailed off reading the look on my face. I'm sure it was one she had not seen before.

I scowled at her, "Nice. I've been Sooo nice. That's the reason you decided to break the rules." Acting agitated and disturbed I walked around the room, looking for evidence of the camera I knew was there, but also taking in the room. "Accommodating. Really? Have I released you from the rules that were made?" I asked.

"No sir," she mumbled quietly.

"What? Speak up, Toy. Your are busted. Now own it!"

"No Sir" she responded louder and clearly.

"Get your ass off the bed, quickly now, forget about changing clothes. Get into your greeting pose."

"She bounced her ass off the bed and got immediately into position. Sitting on her heels, knees open, palms up, chest out and eyes up."

"Toy, we were having a great time, and now you've disappointed me, and insulted me."

She started to speak, but when she opened her mouth, my look made her rethink. I circled her for a minute. As I planned my next move the fucking door bell rang making her jump. I looked her sternly making eye contact.

"Don't move." I commanded and turned and walked out of the room. As I turned a huge grin erupted on my face. The game has progressed nicely.

12