Toy Sitter Ch. 03

Story Info
The toy gets tuned up and tested out.
3.8k words
4.74
8.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1 and 2, otherwise, well, it might be confusing.

I took my time answering the door, it turned out to be some sort of document delivery that I took and casually tossed on the table next to the door.

The door bell ringing was perfectly timed since I needed a moment to figure out exactly where I wanted to go with this. I knew I didn't want to have to revisit disobedience everyday, and this was just that, straight up disobedience also Alice struck a nerve by calling me nice. My ex always said I was too nice, and it was one of the reasons she gave for leaving.

So I was determined to show her my darkest side ( this was gonna be hard ), so we wouldn't have to do discipline every day. I took my time returning to the Rec. room, leaving her in anticipation was part of my plan.

When I returned Alice was exactly where I left her, I maintained my look of irritation.

"I cant believe you fuckin put me in this position. I was eager to have you join me in the pool area, maybe eat your pussy, before I fucked you silly. Then a nice quiet dinner, maybe flash a few people around town. But NO, you didn't trust that I noticed your hunger, or noticed that you had not yet came today."

She again started to speak, "I'm"...

"What, your what sorry? Nope, 'sorry' wont get you out of this." Now I could tell I had her complete attention. "I need you to go over to the cabinet and select your punishment device. If I don't like what you chose, you will get double, I'm aiming for 50 strokes. Choose well Toy."

She went over to the cabinet and took only a moment to choose. I noticed she brought back a thick leather strap. I don't know a lot about this but I think the device she chose was pretty severe. I held it in my hand and felt the weight, did a couple of practice swings and accepted it for use.

"Assume the position." I said.

She walked behind me opened a cabinet and pulled out a spanking bench. No shit a real spanking bench with buckles and straps. It looked like there was a variety of ways to strap your victim down. Alice was more experienced obviously because she slipped herself into position before I could even figure it all out. All that was left for me, was to fasten the straps her arms and legs were resting in.

The way she mounted the bench placed her on her knees bent over a padded support with a place for her arms to be cuffed also. I could get access to her big boobs from the front and pretty much her whole pussy and ass from behind.

"What rule did you break?" I asked while I strapped her in.

"Not to Jill off without permission."

"Ok, remember to count . I'm fast and I expect you to follow along. I will strike you once to get the feel. Then we will continue at the proper pace."

"Yes sir, Ready Sir,"

TWACK! She gasped! "One" loudly.

I ran my hand over the spot I hit and could feel the heat rising to her ass cheek.

"Here we go!" I warned her.

As the strokes came swiftly and firmly she did well, we got to 10 and I thought it would be good to let her breathe. I came around to her front to observe her face and pinch her nipples. I expected to see a girl trembling with pain and fearful, instead, I was looking in the eyes of a lust filled woman ready for more.

I started in the next 10, when we got to 18, she said "18 cum"

"19 please, 20 let, 21 Mecum." all one word.

I stopped, "Of course Toy you may cum, as much as you want, or can."

Her breathing was labored and her skin flushed, and her ass looked like it was on fire. Went to the closet and pulled out some rather rough looking Alligator clamps.

I placed two on her nipples and two on her cunt lips.

She seemed ready for the next round, so I continued to spank her ass and going a little lower made contact with the exposed cunt lips and clips. On stroke 27 through 35 she was silent. I stopped to check on her and found her orgasm was so intense she couldn't speak. Hell, she could hardly breathe from the intensity.

I glanced at the toy cabinet and became inspired. I took a midsize butt plug and placed it at the puckered opening. "I hope you followed the rest of the rules, and kept your ass lubed," then I began pushing the plug in slowly yet firmly all the way in to its base.

Alice only moaned quietly, and there was little to no resistance to the insertion. I continued to caress her large ass cheeks and survey the area I attacked. I circled around and pulled on her nipple clips, causing them to bite a little harder. I took her boobs into my hands and squeezed them quite hard. This caused her to gasp and her eyes to widen as the increased pressure caused pain in the nipples.

When she finally came down from the crashing orgasm. I examined her closely taking note of the wetness around her pussy. Taking the time to caress her welts making sure there were no breaks in the skin. I also took care to gently tug on the plug in her ass, then pushed it back in.

"What's the number Toy?"

She took a deep breath and answered "35 Sir".

I was impressed even though she was unable to speak during her climax she seemed to be able to keep track. "Good job, I will accept your answer because it is correct, but next time we will take up on the last number you counted out loud."

"Yes Sir."

I switched devices to a gentle flogger, I didn't want to ruin her for the night. When I resumed the session she resumed the count and we finished promptly. I felt satisfied that she learned a lesson.

Since she was so open and bound down I took liberty to feed her my cock. Opening my jeans and just pulling out my hard dick I slid it into her mouth face fucked her for a couple of mins. Watching her take my cock while her eyes were watering was spectacular. I didn't want to finish, what I really wanted to do was to finally give her a serious fuck.

I pulled my wet dick out of her mouth and a small amount of drool dripped down. I then walked around her, while I ran my fingertips down her body, I could see the goose bumps rise on her skin. I looked at her red and welted ass and felt a little sympathy, (this Dom thing was more complex than I thought,) I was going to have to sort that out later. Right now I was a man on a mission.

Settling into position I tapped on the butt plug, sending sensations through her ass and causing a slight shiver. "I think I'll leave this in until further notice." I said as I continued to pay with it and the surrounding sensitive flesh. I then removed the clips on her cunt. She squirmed in both discomfort and arousal.

Slapping my cock on her bright red ass I moved my hand down to her soaked cunt. It was slightly open and ready for me. In one slow continuous motion I inserted my hard dick. She sighed with contentment as I filled her pussy. I rested for a moment enjoying the grip of her, savoring her heat, breathing in her scent.

Then I fucked her. Hard, deep and fast, However I wanted, her pleasure was not a concern. I was in her, enjoying what was mine to take. This was also very different from my usual way. I was always concerned with 'her' pleasure in all my years, never just taking a woman for my pleasure.

It was amazing and satisfying on a level I had never really experienced. I could feel the urge to cum building up within me. I plowed her continuously pushing my climax closer and closer. Finally I just let go and filled her with my seed. Grunting and gasping as I pulled her fleshy ass into me. Enjoying every moment and sensation as I slowly came down from the rush of the climax I had just experienced.

My cock sild from her pussy followed by our co-mingled juices, I watched as it dripped and ran down her thighs. Satisfied and calm I inspected closely her abused ass cheeks, pink and red and a few welts. I made my way over to the closet and returned the implements I had used and noticed a variety of creams and lotions. I had read somewhere once that after care was just an important part of this BDSM world as discipline and pain.

While Alice was still restrained I took some cream and carefully applied it to her wounded ass. She responded with a deep sigh and obvious relief as I felt her relax beneath my tender touch. The cream soothing her sore buttocks, and thighs. I noted the areas that needed a little more attention and allowed her time to come down from the intense high.

I remembered the clips on her nipples and removed them. This caused a fresh jolt of pain as the blood returned to the sensitive nips. I carefully massaged them and gave them a quick suck to help return the blood flow.

After tending to her needs, I released her from the bonds that held her. "Keep the plug in until I tell you. Take time to collect yourself and get cleaned up, get dressed for the pool and meet me out there when you are ready."

I returned to the study and checked my email, nothing special. then I also took a shower and cleaned up changed into my swim trunks and made my way out to the pool area. I grabbed my tablet on the way I wanted to see if a few of my buddies wanted to get together tomorrow. I had an Idea for a new experience for Alice but I needed guys.

I relaxed and a short time later I was joined by a very sexy Alice, who thought to bring out some refreshments in the form of cold beer and snacks. Damn this girl was good. She was wearing a barely there bikini, black with white accents. She came out with a cute sheer wrap barley covering it.

I thanked her and told her to be comfortable, go for a swim, lay out, we had a few hours to kill. She did just that while I fiddled away on my tablet I watched as she took off the wrap, while bending over to set it down I noticed the edges of the butt plug were just visible. Cute. She dove into the pool and came out later right in front of me, I could tell she wanted to be noticed so I set down the tablet and proceeded to just watch her.

It was apparent that Tom the tailor had made adjustments to her suit. When she came out of the pool all the white areas became completely transparent. This had the effect of framing her most important parts and exposing them to my gaze.

I could see what ever I wanted to and did. I watched as she stretched and flexed before finally laying down on the chaise lounge near me. I found I could watch her all day and enjoy every moment and movement of her body along the way.

Time passed as time always does we went inside and did our own thing for a while Alice still prancing around it the bikini, me in shorts. She did her household chores and added some things to a shopping list.

"Sir, what do I do with the envelopes on the table?" Alice asked.

"Oh, well they are Daves so put then on his desk in the office please." I answered "What ever it is can just wait till he returns."

"Its addressed to Mr. Peabody Sir"

"Excuse me? Really." I was puzzled. " Let me see." Sure enough it was. That's our old code name I thought it was odd. "Ok lets see what's inside."

I opened it and found three things a folded piece of paper that said 'In case it all goes horribly bad', a key, that looked like safe deposit box key and finally the combination to a lock. I opened the paper it said 'Keep the key safe, memorize the combo, burn everything else no trace. Thank you Mr. Peabody.

Mr. Peabody was a code word Dave and I had used in various ways over the years. Either to blame somebody or to impart a bit on anonymous information. We blamed all sorts of shit on Mr. Peabody over the years. So I wasn't too concerned, But it did tell me Dave was up to something.

Alice had seemingly lost interest and was back to tiding up, it was quite distracting watching her jiggly parts jiggle. It almost made me forget what I was doing. Snapping back I created a way to memorize the combo and added the key to my key ring. Then I went out back and burned it all.

Noting the time I expected Carla back with in an hour so I told Alice to prepare for a night of fun and excitement, "Wear something revealing and easy access." was my only request.

Exactly on time Carla rang the door bell. Alice bounced to the door and opened it allowing Carla to see her in her latest outfit. She had picked out a yellow party dress that harly contained her tits, and she styled her hair in pig tails, finishing with strappy high heels. When she spun around her short dress revealed some very lacy black panties covering her ass. I could see some bra like straps but I had no idea what was holding her boobs up so high but it looked great.

Carla smiled and took in the bouncing flesh and colorful outfit. Unable to resist she reached out and caught a handful of Alices' boob. She gave it a squeeze and complimented her choice of outfit. I was pleased that Carla was treating the toy like she was and encouraged it.

"If you see anything you like help yourself, Alice here is my personal toy for the week and I don't mind sharing her." I also added "She wants to explore as many types of sex as she can, so if you get an idea please share it with me." Alice did her customary blush rising from her exposed bosom all the up to her cheeks, but it seemed not as bad or to last as long. She was becoming more comfortable, this was good.

"Maybe later I can get a taste of her pussy that she's flashed around."

"Why wait? If you want you can get a fresh taste now, I'm not so sure it will be as fresh later tonight." I offered.

I could see she was struggling with the choice. She was looking at Alice and could not hid the lust in her look. Alice just smiles and and returns the lustful stare.

"Or you can have both if you want some now and some later." I added.

"Okay' I will, a little now and some later." Carla responded. She then looked at me and asked "Where can I sample this delightful thing."

"Take her to your play room Alice." I told her.

Alice didn't skip a beat she took Carla's hand and promptly pulled her to the play room. I chuckled to myself and watched them go. I decided early to just watch what happens and enjoy the show. Wasting little time Alice hoped up on a counter top and pulled up her dress leaving her panty covered snatch on display. Carla reached up and moved the panties to the side. I couldn't see much else since her head blocked my view. But I could tell Alice was enjoying the service she was getting.

Her eyes rolled, her breath was jumpy, and her hand had reached down and cupped Carla's head. After a few minutes her legs began to shake and her breathing became rapid. Alice looked to me and tried to speak, I knew what she wanted, but wanted to make her say it. So I waited, and took the time to study Carla a little more. She was sexy skinny, not undernourished skinny, but still had a little bubble butt, as she leaned over to lick Alice I took note of her leather skirt that was rising up her narrow thighs.

Not wanting to ruin the moment I kept my hands off, that delectable ass as the skirt climbed showing a little pink thong underneath. Suddenly Alice screeched the question. "Can I Cum?"

I looked at Carla who gave a little nod. "Yes, Toy." I said, as Carla continued to push her over the top, she quivered and shook and grabbed Carla's head and held it in place as she grunted and moaned through the climax.

The whole experience took little more than 15 minutes and the girls stood and fixed themselves. Seemingly ready to continue the adventure. I offered to have Alice return the favor but Carla declined, I started to inquire why she wouldn't.

She said, "Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't sure what the evening might hold. So I had a mad session with my Vibe right before I got here. I didn't think I could go all night just watching you with out some relief. I didn't know you would offer me the use of Alice or I would have held out, but I probably will before the night is over."

"Ok ladies, lets hit the road and grab some food, and drink." I knew a place close by that had amazing food, good drinks, and lots of fun people. When we got there Carla asked what I wanted her to do. I told her to come in have fun but stay sober. She decided to to watch from across the bar keeping a safe distance from the action to provide 'overwatch'.

Alice and I ate chatted had a few drinks, and I explained to her what was about to happen. She was to act like a brazen slut. So far tonight she had continuously adjusted her clothing to maintain a level of modesty. I ordered her to stop doing that, let the skirt ride up, also allow her breasts to start falling out. If she noticed someone looking up her skirt she was to allow it, even make it easier if she could.

That's how it went for quite awhile, Alice teasing and flashing her panties or tits. She had quite a few eyes on her when I told her "Give me your panties."

Alice started to walk to the restroom when I stopped her. "Where are you going?"

"To take off my underwear," she paused and looked into my eyes, suddenly realizing my intent, "Oh shit," she whispered. "Here?"

I simply nodded, she glanced around the room looking to see how many eyes were really on her. It was quite a good number trying to be sly and watch without being obvious. There was one guy who barely even blinked, his gaze was steady and intent. Saying "Fuck it." Toy reached under her skirt and yanked the black panties down, bending at the waist, stepping out of them right there in the bar. Not bothering to ball them up she placed them openly in my hand and smiled. Then started to look around the bar and see who watched.

We had both noticed him and just named him nerd. He was still watching and saw the entire panty exchange. "He saw EVERYTHING" she said.

"I know, I think you like it judging by your blush and the way you keep angled to give him a sweet view."

"I do"

I want you to walk towards the ladies room looking at him the entire way. When you pass him give him your panties and keep going. Don't say a word. At the last minute I want to walk into the men's room and wait. If he follows give him whatever he wants. If he doesn't his loss. Either way I will walk in within 5 minutes.

She did it exactly as instructed, he sat for maybe 30 seconds and quickly followed. When I followed them in 5 minutes later, I found her leaned over the sink while his condom covered cock plowed her insides. He had her hair in his grasp and was pulling her into his rather impressive cock. She was grunting and shifting to accommodate his dick but looked like she was in a blissful state. All to soon for him, he came, and finally noticed I was in the room. As he was trying to dislodge himself from her pussy he was apologizing, I told him not to apologize but to thank Alice for the use of her pussy.

Thank you, Miss Alice I really appreciated that, you're hot as hell and that was amazing. He stammered as he tried to escape. I stood in his way for a moment, here's my card I said, Please keep in touch, if you liked what you got.

He grabbed it and dashed out the door without a word. I looked at my toy and was proud of her, she looked hungry for more. I helped her up and let her gather herself. I just held her for a minute while she recovered. the door burst open and Carla walked in.

"Unless your looking for some random group action you we should go. The guy who just came out told some other guys that there is a slut in here pulling a train."

I looked at Alice and she looked fearful. I said, "I Don't think you are ready for that tonight."

She said, "if you want me to I can but I'm a little scared to do it here sir.'

'No to many variables I cant control, good job looking out Carla. Lets go girls."

Our timing was perfect as we made our way out the door three good sized men were preparing to walk in. As we brushed past they noticed Alice and made a few comments, none of which fazed us or slowed us down as we made our way to the door.

We got in and Carla asked where our next destination was. I was thinking we would continue our adventure at home I had had enough of public stuff today.

12