All Comments on 'Toy Sitter Ch. 03'

by BadBobCali16

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Floydman1Floydman1about 3 years ago

I love this! Not just the hot sex with a submissive woman, but you're addressing SSC. Bob being thoughtful and taking care of Alice after her punishment wasn't just the right thing to do but very thoughtful and kinda sweet, I think. I can't wait for more! It wouldn't hurt to get a proofreader, either. That would catch some typos but that's the only criticism I have. Great work and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice sweet story so far. I love the way that Bob took care of Alice after her punishment. The spanking was a bit severe that left welts on her ass but Bob provided good aftercare with the lotion on her skin. He also looks after her in public places and does not endanger her with other people. Kind of surprised that the last guy actually had a condom but it was a nice touch. I do hope that Alice is on some kind of birthcontrol. I wonder when Alice will be able to take out the buttplug. Neither Clara or the stranger even commented on the buttplug.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBadBobCali16@BadBobCali16
Actually been lurking here for years, love the random quality. As of 2021 I am a contributor. I appreciate all the comments. Bear with me as I explore some memories and some fantasies. I really hope you like what I produce. Expect variety and fun. Stay happy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES