Toy Sitter Ch. 04

Story Info
More exploration of the Toy.
2.8k words
4.77
4.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read previous stories, it makes more sense. Enjoy and comment.

When we got home there was no discussion, Toy went to the bar and made us drinks, Carla and I had already discussed that she would not be driving anymore tonight, and would stay at Daves house with us. This allowed her to enjoy a few drinks tonight.

It was clear we would all be fucking each other tonight. After placing the drinks in front of us Toy excused herself to 'freshen up', leaving me with Carla. Carla was quite cute and had a great attitude. She was thin with a bubble but and smallish tits, fun, yet serious when it was called for.

We enjoyed each others company waiting for Alice, and we didn't have to wait long since Alice came out pretty quickly. I could see why she had removed her clothes and left only her strappy heels, she refreshed her make up and pulled the pig tails tight. Alice added cuffs to her ankles and wrists with the matching leather collar firmly in place. Her heavy hangers were on display and swaying to the movement of her walk as she paraded herself in front of us.

"I think its time to play with our Toy" I stated.

"Sound good to me." Carla agreed and we both rose and followed Alice to the play room.

I could see Alice had moved some things around. I'm not sure when but she had brought out a variety of tables and benches, all had straps and hooks but were padded for some comfort at least. One looked like a Medical exam table from the doctors office complete with stirrups. One was just a padded bench that looked adjustable, there was a saw horse looking thing with padding on most of it, but part without, again it looked fully adjustable.

Alice had led us down here then knelt before us and assumed her submissive pose. She sat with her ass resting on slightly on her heels, her hands on her knees palms up, chest out, head up. Her eyes were clear and wide waiting for one of us to use her as we pleased.

Carla made her way around the room running her fingers across various instruments and benches. She noted the large mirrored wall and the soft bed in the corner, and the video screen on another wall. She turned and looked at me with an indiscernible stare. I was almost afraid of her reaction until she smiled from ear to ear. "Someone thought of everything." she said as she pulled her top off revealing a very sexy bra.

"Well I wish I could take credit but it was like this when I got here." I replied. I watched as she casually removed more and more of her clothing. Next was the skirt which revealed the pink thong I had seen a glimpse of earlier while she tasted the Toys pussy. "I'm not sure I know how some of these things are used, but I sure plan to figure it out."

I had previously filled her in on the unique situation that I had found myself in, so she wasn't so shocked to hear me say this. Toy and I watched as she returned to where we were, stood in front of me, and Casually removed her bra. Freeing her nice titties from their confinement I could see her nipples harden as they became exposed to the air. "I've seen pretty much all this stuff before I can help you figure it out." she offered. "But first I think Toy here owes my pussy some attention. If you don't mind."

Feeling way over dressed I promptly responded "Help yourself!" as I started shucking my clothes. I watched as Carla bent down and whispered something to Alice. Alice looked up and nodded eagerly.

"I asked if I could be rough with her, I have her permission, do I have yours?" She asked politely.

"The safe word is Excalibur" was all I said. I was curious where this would lead us tonight. I watched as Carla snatched a pigtail and pulled Alice into her thong covered crotch. Then she put her hand an the back of Alice's head and pressed face firmly in place.

"She needs this I can tell." Carla said. "My ex-husband and I used to be into the lifestyle before we split. I didn't think I missed it until I met you two." The whole time she kept Alice's face pressed against her crotch. 'I'll be happy to show you some things if your interested."

"Carla you have stoked my fire of curiosity, I would dig it if you showed me whatever comes to mind." I watched as Alice gasped for air as Carla finally let her up for a breath.

"Remove my panties toy." Alice started reach with her teeth to remove them, when Carla said, "Use your hands girl, I don't want to waste time waiting for you to play like that, pull that shit down and lick my pussy." After pulling them down Carla spread her legs a little to allow Toy better access.

Carla looked around and saw the medical table and without a word walked over and sat on it. Alice followed and immediately knew what to do. She fasted the stirrups into place and moved a rolling stool into place. As she bent over I was reminded of the butt plug that was still in place from earlier in the day as it made an appearance.

Alice took her position in front of the pussy that was presented so beautifully, and went to work licking her up and down leaving no fold untouched. Not yet focusing on her sensitive clit but instead everywhere else. She tongue fucked her holes and sucked on her labia.

Carla quivered and responded with moans and sighs. "Oh yea, right there," as Alice's tongue touched her puckered ass. After a few minutes of this Carla took back the reigns and grabbed her by the hair and directed Alice directly to her clit.

It wasn't long until Carla had an amazing orgasam, legs shaking and curse words flying, ending with " Oh my Gawd, I needed that".

Alice sat back with a smile and wiped her face with the back of her hand, looking at me awaiting her next task. Her gaze lowered to my crotch and noticed my hard cock pointing directly at her. I told her to move over to the leather bench with all the straps and stuff. Alice hopped up and made her way over and sat on the bench. I started to restrain her hands, when Carla joined me helped.

After Alice was all strapped in Carla showed me a few thing about the table I chose. There was lever behind the head that allowed just the part supporting the head to fall away allowing for full access to Alice's mouth. I immediately filled that mouth with my cock. While Carla made her way around to where Toy's feet were and activated another lever. This one allowed her legs to be spread and even elevated.

I was enjoying the depth to which Alice could take my cock in this position. But I had another target in mind, so I pulled from her hungry mouth and made way around to where Carla was toying with the pussy in front of her. She then showed me yet another lever that made another portion of the table drop away. This section left her crotch suspended in the air, full access like the stirrups.

Carla explained this was great for group sex, specifically gang bangs. Since it allows easy access to all the holes of the Sub and can even be adjusted for double pentation.

We were lost in explanation and fooling around with the configurations, Carla had taken me over to the toy closet and had started to show me some things in there. I was introduced to all kinds of implements and restraints. The tour over I wanted to resume my exploration of the tied up Toy on the bench.

I placed myself between her legs and stroked my cock at the entry to her pussy. Spreading some of her juices that had accumulated at the entrance to her opening over her clit and lips. I slowly inserted my dick into her pussy and covered it in her nectar. I pulled it from her cunt and placed it into her mouth and made her lick it clean . She accepted this and lapped at it like a starving dog.

I continued this trick for a few more minutes and looked for Carla, She had found a vibrator that tickled her fancy and was working her pussy over while I was playing with Alice. It was quite the turn on to watch and be watched.

I motioned Carla over and told her I wanted her to have a good view as I fucked Alice in the ass. She joined us and watched as the plug I had put there earlier was removed. Alice had taken time to prep for this so we knew she was clean enough to eat. I finished removing the plug and Carla was there to kiss and tease it. It looked perfect, slightly open but not fully gaped. I seem to have selected the perfect size to prepare her.

After admiring it for a moment I wasted no time. I slid my cock all the way in slowly but completely. My favorite thing about anal is the look on her face, its different than when you are plowing her pussy. The look is unique to each girl and says something different each time.

Alice's look was divine, like she was possessed by me, I owned her and now she really knew it, but also pleasure and pain all at the same time. As she adjusted to the cock in her ass, Carla started to play with her pussy at the same time. In no time I was banging that plump ass and she was fucking it right back. Sure enough she started ask for permission to cum and I told her for tonight she doesn't have to ask permission.

Carla adjusted the bench again and got better access to her pussy and stuck a couple of fingers up there. That was it for Alice she blew like a volcano, she squirted straight up into the air and hit Carla with her juices.

I kept fucking that ass, all the way through her cock crushing orgasam, and finally couldn't hold out any more. I filled her ass with my cum as I roughly banged that phat ass. I dislodged from her ass cock still pulsing and roughly shoved in her mouth for a finish suck and clean.

Alice had somewhere along the way put on a strap on and filled my place between her legs. She pushed into Alice's pussy and was abusing it rather nicely. The thick fake cock spread Alice a little more than I did but she appeared to love it. I looked closer at where the girls were connected and discovered that the strap on was imbedded in Carla's pussy also.

I watched as Carla fucked Alice, and Alice sucked my cock back to life. I was recovering quickly and decided to fuck Carla too. I pulled my cock out fixed the head rest and moved to behind Carla.

"Just put it in me." was all she said as I touched her bubble butt.

"In your pussy or ass?"

"I don't care the strap on is small on this side, so you'll fit." she said between strokes.

Adjusting the table again so Carla was physically on top of Alice, but lowering the entire table so I could mount Carla. Once that was done I looked at my bounty, I had a wonderful view of two pussies getting smashed. It was time to join I though, I placed my cock at the filled entrance of Carla's cunt. She held her position while I squeezed into her stretched pussy.

I felt the head of my cock pop into her pussy and so did she since she let out a little gasp. It was tight and not like anything I felt before, The strap on was soft yet hard like a real cock, the added friction was good. The tightness of her cunt wrapped around both cocks was exquisite. I never felt any thing like it as I pushed into her. Once I was all in she said "I'll take it from here you just hang on."

That's exactly what I did. Carla fucked Alice with the fake cock that was also fucking her pussy while my real cock was in there too. I was struggling to hang on at one point when Carla came hard and leaked juices all over. It was amazing and I didn't want the sensation to end but Carla tapped out. Her pussy was well fucked and she was at her limit.

Alice was not however, and I quickly took the place of the fake cock that had been fucking her and replaced it with my own warm dick. I reached up and grabbed a handful of boob and squeezed it. Smashing our bodies together it wasn't long till I felt Alice's pussy start to contract and she became silent and grunted through her orgasam.

I let her finish and pulled my cock out retreating for a moment to catch my breath. Carla freed Alice from the fuck bench and they made their way to where I was. All of us took a minute to catch our breath and let our bodies recover.

Carla was the first to speak, "You know we aren't done yet she said to Alice."

Alice only nodded and went to her knees in front of where I was sitting. She took my semi hard cock between her lips, cupped my balls with one hand and slipped the other towards my prostate area. Carla joined her and Alice made room for her. I slid down a little on the couch allowing them better access to what ever they desired.

Carla wasted little time in pushing Toy off my cock and pushing her towards my asshole. I felt back of Carla's throat as Alice's tongue touched my ass at the same time. I was in total bliss as these two hot ladies traded positions frequently. I never knew what to expect from their mouths and tongues. Hell it felt so good I stopped trying to cum and just enjoyed the sensations.

That's when I lost control, it was Carla on my cock and Alice down on my balls when someone touched my prostate, and that was it. I never came so unexpectedly in all my life. I flooded Carla's mouth with whatever was left in my balls. She took it all and showed me her full mouth.

Alice not wanting to be left out covered Carla's mouth with hers and they shared my load between them. I was spent and so were the girls. Alice put on a robe, and offered one to Carla who declined and said she preferred to be naked. It was a nice night so I suggested we go out to the jacuzzi for a soak and some refreshments after a quick rinse in the shower.

Everybody went our separate ways and cleaned up. I in the master bath, Alice in her room and Carla in the guest bath. We met up again outside, the girls found me at the poolside bar with refreshments ready, A fruity drink for Alice, a margarita for Carla and Jack and Coke for me.

We all talked about normal things while we soaked, I enjoyed talking about current events with a half naked lady and a fully naked one too. I could sit there all night just looking at these two, but it was getting late and I knew I didn't have another go in me and excused myself for the night leaving the two sex kittens to enjoy themselves.

I laid down in bed and grabbed the remote thinking I was going to watch some late night T.V. and drift off. I was wrong. I turned it on and greeted by the surveillance camera menu. I could not resist and peeked in on the girls, turned on the mic and found they were still just innocently chatting.

I looked, and found, the recordings from the other rooms. And there it was, all of our activities were recorded. What surprised me was how many cameras were actually in that room, there were multiple angles to choose from, and they were so clear. I'd actually have to share this with them it was so hot, plus I need them to trust me I didn't want them to think I was being sleazy in any way. I really wanted this to last the whole week.

I switched to regular T.V. and drifted off.