Toy Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, slide it in slowly and then go in and out slowly and twist it around, so the nubs work into me really good."

I felt the head touch my entrance and I let my lips go and enjoyed a good nipple rub, while Steve went to work stroking and twisting the glass dildo inside me.

"That's perfect, Baby. You do that so well."

Steve was happily smiling as he watched the dildo excite me under his direction, making me juicier and succulent, as I opened my eyes a crack to look and he was rapt with me. I truly thought it was the first time he'd ever looked at and touched a woman so freely, getting to know what it was that he had stuck his cock in all these years and never knew what it was he was putting it in to. I wanted a playmate and Steve was an avid pupil who was doing his best to make me happy.

I know he still had to be thinking of the cock massage and fucking I gave him earlier and if that was still there on his mind, he knew making me happy was going to get him more of that. It was so simple a concept really and it surprised me so many couldn't grasp the concept of it. I make you happy, you make me happy. It wasn't about what I got out of it, I wanted to make sure he got what he could get out of it. If we were as we were supposed to be, it was a mutual satisfaction relationship and we both worked for it.

I could feel my pussy getting in that mood to want a good fuck, but Steve was so into stroking me and it was delicious. I thought about his cock inside me and knew it wasn't going to cut it in this round of things and knew it was time to move up to something more invigorating for me.

"Baby, that is fantastic, I feel amazing inside, want to feel?"

"Love to. You look so...I don't know, but yeah, I'd love to touch you."

"I look so juicy and wet and hot."

"Yes."

I felt his fingers slide in and I shivered on them, releasing another batch of fresh cum for him to feel.

"Oh God, Shae, you're so wet inside. I love how it feels."

"You did that for me, Baby. How do you like playing with toys? More fun than you thought, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, I had no idea what this was like. I looked at toys and tried to think of them and me in the same bed and I couldn't see it. This is so awesome to actually see what they're all about. I'm hard as a rock right now I'm so turned on."

"Are you really? Let me see."

Steve stood up and proudly showed me how hard he was and he was standing proudly at attention for me.

"Oh Baby, I like. Okay, I know what I want now after seeing that. Put those things aside and go get me a dildo, I'll tell you which one. It's in the first row on the left in the third drawer down, the black one."

Steve got up and went to my closet and to the drawer I told him and pulled the towel back and picked up the dildo and turned around with a puzzled expression on his face.

"That's the one, Steve. Bring it back and get it lubed up."

He looked at the eight inch fake cock and showed me how he couldn't get his fingers around it, it was so thick. The extra thick veins and head rim made it look odd, but the feelings it made were incredible.

"Don't look so surprised, I like it. I know it's bigger than you and you have that look on your face that doesn't need words to know what you're thinking. Yes, it'll fit and no, I'll go back to normal size and still feel tight. And if I miss my guess, the other question to answer is, yes, you do satisfy me very much. Pussy likes more than just cock, Baby. You've seen just a few things that get me going. This just looks a little threatening to your sense of manhood, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"It's not hard. What would be the biggest objection a guy would have to his woman using toys that are bigger than his cock is? He's not enough for her and feels inadequate. Farthest thing from the truth. I'd give up toys before a good cock. Well, it would have to be an exceptional cock and a guy who knew more about me, than just sticking it in me. You know what I mean. Toys are just fun to play with and sex is supposed to be fun. Honestly, what's wrong with me enjoying all this pleasure?"

Steve sat and thought for a second and realized there was no reason for me not to.

"I see your point. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm seeing how I get to be a part of all of it and it is fun to do, I have to admit that. I guess I felt sort of put out by the whole toy thing, was because I didn't know how I fit into it all and figured I was nothing more than a toy or something, if that was what she liked. I'm getting a whole different picture about this now."

"We'll talk more about how you fit into it all later, for now, let's fit that baby inside me and get back to what I need right now. Oh Steve, my pussy is need of some good fucking action, so don't get freaked if I tell you to use that on me hard, okay?"

"How hard are we talking?"

"Like you might think you're hurting me hard. I'll let you know if it's too hard okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, lube it up and I want to do something else while you fuck me with it."

"What's that?"

"I want to suck your cock while you do it. I saw that yummy hunk of meat and didn't want it going to waste, so let's get to it and have some fun, shall we?"

"You got it, Baby."

Steve was almost giddy at what he was going to do and get, as he lubed the dildo and my pussy more. I thought that was a noticeable thought about me and taking care of me.

"Thank you, Baby, that's sweet. It's nice you thought to make sure I was well lubed before using it. You're going to be a great lover, you really are."

"Really? I always wanted to be a better one."

"You're well on your way, Babe."

Steve climbed up and carefully got in position over me so his cock was where I wanted it and then settled down and put the head against my lips.

"Just part my lips and slowly push it inside. It might feel hard getting it in, just push."

"Okay."

I felt his fingers part me and the head go to the opening and then he began pushing. I could feel the struggle he was having and relaxed as much as I could.

"Push hard, Baby, it's okay. It won't hurt."

I felt him push harder and the head slipped in with the ease of the lube, making me groan loudly at the feeling of it.

"Okay, start working just half of it in and out slowly. Just bring it back as far as the head and then back in."

I felt him begin the push and the dildo going in and out, then took his semi-hard cock and slipped it between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I was rewarded in seconds with a stiffening and lengthening to appease my tastes. I sucked his cock the same way he was stroking the dildo into me, letting him feel he was fucking me and feeling it. I felt myself stretch and ease to the girth and gave him the okay to go in deeper and sucked his cock the same way.

I think he was getting the idea of it and understood what I was doing and stroked me the way he wanted me to suck and stroke him. He got inventive and began rubbing my clit shaft as he stroked me and that just started me going. I popped his cock out of my mouth long enough to tell him to give me everything and start fucking me hard. I felt the head stretch me deeper inside and begin hitting those nerve endings that put me into full fuck mode. I pushed down against it on every stroke in, wanting more,as I held his hips and pulled my head up and deep throated his cock the way he was doing to me. My moans escaped through my nose, or were held in my throat, as Steve fucked me for all he could put in it. He knew it was hard and didn't want to push his exuberance, as my cum continually dripped from the shaft, the thick ridges dredging me of it as it flowed from inside me.

I felt his cock stiffen harder and swell and knew I was getting rewarded with some thick, creamy thank you's for what we just did. I grabbed his balls and tugged him tight, making him hold off a little longer and ran my fingertip over his ass and gently pushed against it, not going in. I felt him straining to move, as his cum backed up and started agonizing him to release it. I didn't want to tease him too much and let it go and felt the first hot jet smack me in the roof of my mouth and fall on my tongue, then the next one even bigger, filling my mouth. I swallowed fast and hard and waited for the next one and it was coming hard and fast to me. I kept stroking his shaft at the base and milking him to keep cumming and he was so happy to comply to my wishes.

I was so wet I could hear myself over my own moans, the combination of both orgasms so sexual to hear and sense. I had to have another play date with Steve and show him how toys were good for him too. I finally had a playmate that wanted to enjoy more than the usual fare and learn what pleasures he'd been missing out on all this time.

I let that thought float about in my head, as my cum puddled in the crack of my ass, the warm of it washing through me in delicious waves of ecstasy.

12