All Comments on 'Toyboy Gets Behind'

by Sandman2025

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An ide about the rape scene ;)

Got an idea about how to make the rape scene more...unwilling xS

basicly the day before they go on a massive bender...hmm and they sleep in his car in a really discerted place like a forest traktor road or something..

mc hasnt drunk asmuch as her(and saved upp cum for days)...she has a massive hangover... he wakes before her handcuffs her hands behind her back while pulling her out off the car ;)

she is awake by now but not really there..and really grumpy by the hangover.. she is angry and barking questions when he pushes her down on the hood of the car.

. Que a rape scene with much spanking/hair pulling/facefucking/light shoking...and much dirtytalk.. pleasure over powers hangover temporily.. but he just moves on to the next xD

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

The meeting of virgins. Everyone should be so lucky to be introduced to anal in such a caring manner. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Time to write a sequel continuing both of their thirst for more sex.

Time for Ed to bring Millie back to Sherwood Forest put on a similiar performance bit with a subtle change invite onlookers to participate.

Millie does not cryout, 'ragdoll'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandman2025@Sandman2025
I like a good story and context, not really into a quick bang. Love reading and writing about an odd couple, age, class, background difference, etc. I’m now on Twitter @SandmanTales.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Toyboy Previous Part
Toyboy Series Info