Toying Around

Story Info
2 frat guys play with a remote control vibrator.
5k words
4.63
19.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Money had been tight for Garrett ever since he began attending Southern Arizona University. Coming from an upper-middle class family, he never knew what it felt like to have to struggle with money. Now, that feeling was becoming all too familiar for him. He took occasional jobs here and there: a waiter, a fry cook, and a few other low-end gigs, but he always wound up either quitting or getting fired for a variety of reasons.

It didn't help that Garrett had several expenses as well. His parents expected him to pay for his own phone, car insurance, and school supplies. Garrett also enjoyed living his party-centric lifestyle, which was not a cheap endeavor. After getting fired from his most recent job (a cashier at the local grocery store) he knew he was going to have to swallow his pride and ask someone to borrow money.

He was refused by his parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and just about everyone else he could think of. Running low on options, Garrett turned to one person he knew he could trust: his fraternity president Luke. Luke was a great guy, the guy that everyone in the fraternity knew they could turn to when times were tough. Luke agreed to let Garrett borrow $200 under one condition: he would pay it back within the month.

Now, that month is over, and Garret has yet to pay back a single cent.

Luke managed to confront Garrett about this one afternoon at the fraternity house. Luke knocked lightly on Garrett's bedroom door. "Yeah?" Garrett shouted from inside, signaling to Luke that he was welcome to enter. Luke walked inside to see Garrett sitting in his bed. He was wearing a tight gray T-shirt and briefs that perfectly accentuated his muscular body. The sight excited Luke, but he kept that to himself.

"Hey," Luke said, "I hate to be a bother, but the month is over and you haven't paid me back any of the money I lent you."

Garrett visibly shrunk with embarrassment. "Yeah, I was just about to talk to you about that. I don't have anything for you yet."

An angered look spread on Luke's face. "Why not?" he questioned. "You promised me that you would pay me back by the end of the month. That's $200, bro!"

Garrett felt intimidated by Luke. Garrett was big, but Luke was bigger. Luke had spent years crafting his body to be akin to that of a Greek-God. His tremendous frame was enough to cast horror on anyone who saw him, even if Luke was charismatic and friendly at heart. But in this moment, Luke was seething with rage.

"I'm really sorry." Garrett said meekly.

"That's not going to cut it." Luke hissed. Luke pressed his palm against his forehead, then used his finger to motion for Garrett to follow him. Obediently, Garrett shot up and followed Luke out of his bedroom, down the hall, and directly into Luke's own bedroom. Once inside, Luke shut and locked the door behind him.

Luke grabbed Garrett by the shirt and pressed him up against the wall. "If you're not going to pay me back with money, then you're going to pay me back with something else."

"What?" Garrett asked.

Luke glanced down at Garrett's body. His bulging biceps, ginormous pecs, and washboard abs were all visible through that thin gray T-shirt. Luke didn't want to cause any real harm to such a gorgeous man, so he gently set his feet back down on the floor.

Without a word, Luke walked over to his bedside table. He opened a drawer near the top of the table, and pulled out a small black object that Garrett didn't recognize. Luke brought the object over to Garrett, and tauntingly held it in front of his face.

"What's that?" Garrett inquired.

"This," Luke said, pointing to the object "is a vibrator. This is how you're going to pay me back. I'm going to put this inside of you, and then I'm going to control it with my phone through Bluetooth for a whole day. Sound like a deal?"

Garrett immediately shook his head "no". Luke smiled. "It's either this," Luke said, pointing to the vibrator, "or I beat the ever-living shit out of you. Which one do you want?"

"I don't want that going up my butt. I'm not gay!" Garrett said. "I don't think you are either."

"There's a lot about me that you don't know." Luke said.

Garrett began weighing out the options presented to him. He had never even once played with his butt or allowed anyone else to. But he knew that a beating from Luke would easily send him to the hospital. He didn't want that. With a sigh, Garrett decided on the lesser of two evils, "Okay. We can do it tomorrow."

"That's what I thought." Luke said with a smile.

The next morning, Luke entered Garrett's room at the brutal hour of 6 a.m. He closed the door behind him, then gently shook Garrett awake. Luke knew that the coming day was about to be rough, so there was no reason to start it off with a rude awakening. It took a few seconds, but Garrett gradually stirred awake.

"Wakey, wakey!" Luke said. "You ready for the day?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Garrett said sarcastically. "So, how does it work?"

"It goes up your butt, but I think you already knew that." Luke answered. "This is exactly how you're going to pay me back all that money you owe me."

"Can I put it in myself at least?" Garrett asked.

"No. I'll do it for you. Now get up and bend over the bed." Luke demanded.

With extreme hesitation, Garrett pulled himself out of bed. At this moment, he only wore a pair of pajama pants. Luke admired Garrett's upper body as he followed the instructions he had been given. His shoulders were massive, as if two baseballs had been placed under the skin. In fact, his thick, veiny arms were enough to send any woman into instant heat. His shaved chest was home to his massive, square pecs and beautiful abs. He was naturally hairy but didn't like the appearance of excess body hair, but he did sport a small amount leading from his belly button down to his manhood. Luke further admired Garrett's beautifully tanned skin and how it seemingly glowed in the light.

Garrett bent over the bed as he was instructed. Luke approached from behind, and began running his large hands over Garrett's thick, triangular back. "You're a beast, Garrett." Luke said. Although appreciative of the compliment, Garrett was too full of anxiety and anticipation to muster up a reply.

Luke slowly ran his hand down Garrett's back, closer and closer to his most secretive and forbidden area: his ass. Luke gripped the waistband of Garrett's pajama bottoms and slowly slid them down, carefully revealing Garrett's massive, muscular ass.

Luke slid the pants further down Garrett's thick quads and monstrous calf's until they were completely from his body. Garrett's legs were hairy, but his ass was mostly hairless, or so he thought. Upon spreading Garrett's muscular glutes, Luke was delighted to see his crack was quite hairy. In the center of the hair was where Garrett's small, pink hole was located. It winked at him as it was exposed to light for the first time.

Luke admired how Garrett's ass was squishy and bouncy despite the rest of his body being thick, hard, and rigid. "You've got quite the ass, Garrett." Luke complimented. "Thanks." Garrett responded.

Then, Luke pulled the vibrator and a small bottle of lube from his pocket. He applied a generous amount of the lube to the toy, knowing that its insertion was likely going to be uncomfortable for Garrett.

Luke then poured a small amount of lube directly onto Garrett's virgin hole. Garrett let out a sharp and abrupt gasp as the cold liquid ran down his crack. Luke rubbed it in using his index finger. Garrett felt chills run through his body in reaction to the unfamiliar sensation. The anticipation of what was to come was enough to make a nervous sweat begin to drip across his forehead.

"You ready?" Luke smirked.

"No, but I'm never going to be ready." Garrett responded. "Just do it!"

Luke pressed the vibrator against Garrett's hole and began inserting it. Garrett began gritting his teeth and squeezing his bed sheets in a desperate attempt to cope with the intrusion. He felt the vibrator sliding inside of him inch by inch. Although the toy wasn't any more than 5 inches long, Garrett felt as if a telephone pole had just been shoved inside of him. It felt like an eternity until Luke fully inserted the toy and patted him on the back.

"Now, let's get you dressed for the day. Huh?" Luke said.

Garrett laid still for a moment before standing up. The toy didn't hurt, but it also didn't feel very good. He felt an extreme fullness coming from his backside, a sensation he had never experienced before in his life. It was at that moment that Garrett looked down and noticed that his dick was slightly erect. Shocked, Garrett quickly yanked up his pajama pants to hide it. He didn't want Luke to know he was enjoying this.

Luke picked out Garrett's outfit for the day: a blue T-shirt, black shorts, and a backwards baseball cap. The shorts were extremely tight on Garrett, but thankfully the shirt was loose enough to cover up his backside.

"Now, we have a fun day ahead of us, Garrett." Luke said. "Lots of errands to run, and you're going to run them with me. Aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess." Garrett said.

"Why don't we go to the store first? I have a few things I need to pick up for the house." Luke said.

Garrett shrugged. "Alright, let's go." he said, knowing he didn't have a choice.

Luke drove his car to the store and Garrett rode as his passenger. Garrett remained eerily still in his seat, as even the slightest movement caused an unfamiliar pleasure to spread through his butt. He liked it but didn't want to show it. The last thing Garrett wanted was to get an erection, as it would be extremely visible through his tight shorts.

At a stoplight, Luke pulled out his phone. "Wanna see how it works?" Luke asked.

"I don't really think you can control this through your phone, can you?" Garrett said.

"Of course, I can." Luke smiled. "That's what's great about modern technology. I can control all ten levels of this vibrator, just with my phone!"

Garrett's eyes widened. "Ten levels, that's a lot. I assume they get more intense as the levels go up?"

"Yup!" Luke said. "Here's level one."

Luke tapped his phone screen, activating level one. Garrett's eyes grew wide as the toy sprung to life and began gently vibrating against his prostate. He sat still and quiet, not alerting Luke to the immediate pleasure.

"How's it feel?" Luke asked.

"Uhm, odd." Garrett said. "I've never felt anything like this before."

"So does it feel good?" Luke interrogated.

"Sorta, I guess. I don't know." Garrett responded.

Luke smirked and turned the vibrator off. Garrett visibly eased up as the toy was shut off, accidentally letting a loud, relieved sigh to escape his lips. Luke smiled. He didn't want to give it all to Garrett at once. He had the entire day to fuck with him, and he planned on savoring every single hour of it.

The pair made it to the store a few minutes later. As they departed the car and made their walk into the store, Garrett continued moving with extreme caution to avoid giving himself too much unwanted pleasure. Luke had the urge to turn the toy on while they were in the parking lot, but decided to wait until they entered the store.

Once inside, the pair noticed the story to be mostly vacant. Both men saw this as a good thing. "Follow me." Luke commanded. Garrett did as he was told, following Luke through the winding aisles towards the store's hardware department.

They stopped in an aisle dedicated to carpet and tiling. It was extremely secluded, and the aisles of flooring stretched all the way towards the ceiling. Garrett looked at the rolls of carpet with intrigue. "What could we possible need from this aisle?" he inquired.

"Nothing." Luke said bluntly.

"Then wh-" Garrett was abruptly interrupted by the sensation of the toy buzzing to life. Luke had returned the toy to its soothing level one. Luke smiled as Garrett jolted, then quickly attempted to regain his composure.

"Feel good?" Luke asked.

"A little, yeah. Can you turn it off?" Garrett asked.

"Up?" Luke said with a smirk.

"No! Off!" Garrett corrected.

"Up? Okay!" Luke smiled, switching the toy to level two.

Garrett felt the vibrations inside of his ass intensify. A small whimper escaped from his lips, and he felt his abs begin to squeeze. He hunched over for a second, but quickly stood himself back up straight. He wiped a bit of sweat off his forehead and began anxiously fidgeting with his shirt to try and distract himself from the waves of pleasure emanating from up his ass.

"I think it feels better than you want to admit." Luke teased, before switching the toy off. "Let's go find an employee and ask them for help, shall we?"

Luke guided Garrett through the store until they found an employee. The employee was an older man, mid-40's, who was busy stocking shelves. Luke patted Garrett on his wide back. "Go up to him and ask him where the lightbulbs are." he ordered. Garrett didn't want to do it, but knew the choice wasn't his.

As Garrett made the walk towards the man, he felt the toy return to level one. He bit his lower lip and desperately hid any signs that could indicate his current state. Once fully composed, he approached the man. "Excuse me, sir?" Garrett asked.

"Yes, young man?" the employee responded.

That's when Garrett felt the toy return to level two. The pleasure increased. Garrett scrunched his face as the ecstasy spread through his body. "C- Could you tell me where th- the l- lightbulbs are?" he managed to say.

A look of concern spread over the employee's face. "Everything okay?" he asked. Just as Garrett opened his mouth to speak, Luke switched the toy to level three, causing a moan to rush out of Garrett. Despite the intense pleasure, Garrett was determined not to make a fool of himself.

"Y- Y- Yes. I'm o- o- kaaaaay." he moaned. He felt his composure slowly melting away. He could feel his legs beginning to involuntarily shake as his virgin prostate was battered with the vibrations.

"They're in aisle three." the employee said.

"Thanks!" Garrett shouted, before running off. Luke was laughing hysterically to himself as he switched the toy off. Garrett was fuming.

"You're really pissing me off!" Garrett hissed.

"Maybe now you know how I feel since you didn't pay me back." Luke said. Garrett instantly backed down; Luke was right.

Back in the car, Luke began driving them to their next destination: some drinks at their local college bar. Garrett fidgeted anxiously in the passenger seat, aware of what was to come. He couldn't even think about it. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't suppress his reaction to the toy. The pleasure was too intense, better than anything he had felt up to this point in his life.

"I didn't appreciate you making me embarrass myself in front of that employee." Garrett said, upset.

"I don't care. Now, shut up" Luke said, switching the toy to level three.

Garrett lit up like a firework. Hot, breathy moans escaped from his lips as he began to writhe in his passenger seat. He could feel goosebumps spreading over his arms and legs as the vibrator worked its magic on him.

"You like that?" Luke teased. "Have some more."

Luke switched the toy to level four. Garrett felt his mind explode as the most glorious, earth-shattering pleasure he had ever felt in his life began to rush through him. Moan after moan of pure ecstasy rushed from his mouth. His gentle writhing began to turn into an uncontrollable spasming, and his hips began to rise from the seat.

Garrett could feel his cock slowly growing in his shorts. Pre-cum began to stain the front of his shorts where his cock head was located. Luke took notice of this and took one hand off the wheel to rub Garrett through his shorts.

"No! Don't do that!" Garrett managed to speak between moans. "Don't! I'm already feeling good enough!"

Shockingly, Luke listened. Although he enjoyed seeing Garrett's muscular body struggle to cope with the intense pleasure, he didn't want him to blow his load just yet. That would be for the grand finale. First, they had to enjoy their drinks. After allowing Garrett a few more moments of bliss, Luke shut the toy off.

"That thing really fucks you good, huh?" Luke smiled.

"I didn't even know guys had feelings in their butt. It literally feels better than any orgasm I've ever had!" Garrett admitted.

"Yeah?" Luke smirked.

"That level ten was intense." Garrett sighed.

Luke couldn't help but laugh. "Ten? Buddy, that was only level four."

A look of amazement and horror spread over Garrett. He had himself fully convinced that what he had just experienced was the highest level, but it wasn't even the halfway mark. Garrett couldn't even begin to prepare himself for what was to come. If he had known, he probably would've jumped out of the car right then and there.

The two men arrived at the bar a few minutes later. This bar was a hit at their university, as it sat just a few minutes away from the dorms. 99% of the people that attended this bar were college-bro's looking to hook up with a hot chick. Luke, Garrett, and the rest of their fraternity were regulars here.

Luke parked the car, then smiled at Garrett. "You ready?"

"No. Can't we go somewhere else?" Garrett asked.

"Sure. If you pay me my money back, I'll take you home right now." Luke replied, holding his hand out towards Garrett.

Garrett didn't even bother responding. He unclicked his seatbelt and exited the car. Luke laughed and followed him out. Garrett could feel his heart racing as the two approached the bar. He knew it was going to be full of his peers, and he knew he was about to be ruthlessly humiliated no matter what he said or did.

Upon entering, Garrett could not have felt more mortified. The bar was filled with dozens of his fellow peers. He knew that this bar was always a hot spot, but it seemed to be unusually busy for no real reason at this moment.

Luke guided Garrett through the packed building, eventually guiding Garrett to a pair of stools directly at the bar. Luke sat down; Garrett sat down next to him. A few moments later, the bartender approached them.

"What can I get you boys?" the bartender asked.

"Busch Light for me." Luke smiled. "How about you, Garrett?"

Garrett gave Luke a death glare before smiling half-heartedly and turning to the bartender. "I'll take a Busch Light, too." he said.

"Coming right up!" the bartender smiled, before walking off to retrieve the beers.

"I don't like your attitude." Luke sneered.

"Well, I don't like this!" Garrett said, motioning to the full bar around him.

"Well, too bad. You're here no matter what." Luke said. With that, he switched the toy to level three.

Garrett felt those luscious vibrations begin buzzing against his ultra-sensitive prostate. He quickly bit hard into his fist, in a desperate attempt to stifle the moans he could feel rushing from his mouth. Luke began rubbing his shoulder. "That's right. Let it all out." Luke whispered, switching the toy to level four.

Level four is when Garrett began to feel his body involuntarily convulse. He was able to maintain it for the most part, but still found himself jolting and writhing around in his stool, as if the stool were made of needles.

"Please stop." Garrett whispered.

"You don't tell me what to do." Luke snarled, switching the toy to level five.

Garrett banged his fist into the bar as his pleasure increased. His face grew red, and he could feel sweat beginning to form on his brow and in his armpits. His legs began to shake and spasm, but Garrett was still doing a good job at remaining in his stool.

"Here you are!" the bartender announced, handing the boys their beers. As he handed Garrett his beer, he noticed his beet-red expression. "Hey, you okay?" the bartender asked kindly. Other patrons in the bar began to take notice.

12