Toying Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, are you okay Garrett?" Luke said, switching the toy to level six. The pleasure that rushed through Garrett at that moment is beyond words. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as a loud, guttural moan launched out of him.

Garrett began to shake and spasm, falling to the floor in complete bliss. His now erect cock stuck out the front of his shorts as if he had a banana in them. He writhed around on the floor before dozens of his horrified peers as the indescribable pleasure rushed through his body. He couldn't even attempt to compose himself.

"OH... MY.... GOD!" Garrett screeched as Luke turned the toy to level seven. Garrett was spasming and convulsing on the floor like a fish out of water. Some people laughed, others voiced concern, and many people began to film. The toy had turned Garrett from a man into nothing more than a whore.

Garrett managed to crawl himself across the floor and began tugging furiously at Luke's pantleg. Taking the hint, and feeling slightly bad, Luke turned the toy off. Garrett fell to the floor and began hyperventilating. His entire body was slick with sweat as his body desperately attempted to cool itself off.

Feigning concern, Luke got down on the floor next to Garrett. "Come on. Let's go." Luke said, helping Garrett up.

"You're taking him to the hospital, right?" a concerned patron asked.

Luke smiled. "Of course."

The drive back to the fraternity house was silent. Garrett had still yet to fully recover from the absolute onslaught he had just been forced to endure. Although the toy was off, he could still feel a slight pleasure teasing his behind.

"I'm sorry." Luke said, genuinely feeling bad.

To his surprise, Garrett smirked. "Don't. That was the best thing I ever felt in my entire life."

Luke smirked. "Well, get excited. I haven't even turned it to level ten yet."

"Can you?" Garrett asked, wanting him to do it right then and there.

"When we get home. Everyone is out at a party right now, so we will have the whole house to ourselves!" Luke affirmed. Garrett could hardly wait.

The boys arrived home only minutes later. Garrett couldn't wait to get inside, as he knew what was to come. He quickly rushed out of the car, up the front steps, and began making his way upstairs. "My room." Luke commanded. Garrett, per usual, followed instruction, and made his way to Luke's room.

Luke walked in behind him, shut the door, and locked it. Even though they knew they were home alone, they didn't want to risk unwelcome visitors. Luke approached Garrett, towering over him, and began running his hand on his chest.

"Your shirt is soaked with sweat." Luke chuckled.

"Yeah, it is." Garrett smirked.

Without a word, Luke gripped Garrett's shirt and ripped it completely from his body. Garrett's tan, chiseled chest glistened with sweat. The sight of it made Luke's cock stiffen. "Did you have fun, today?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. But it's not over, is it?" Garrett responded.

"No. Not yet." Luke smirked. At that moment, Luke pulled his own shirt off. He had a similar build to Garrett but was a lot bigger than him in actual size and stature. Garrett, who had lived his whole life believing himself to be straight, found himself staring at Luke's bare chest with a lust he had never felt before.

"Lay down on the bed." Luke commanded. Garrett did as he was told, laying on his back. Luke walked over to his dresser, grabbed several pieces of rope, and began tying Garrett down. Garrett smiled deviously to himself as Luke did so.

Once complete, Luke sat himself on top of Garrett, and began grinding himself against his cock. "You're so fucking sexy" Luke said, running his hands over Garrett's pecs, teasing his sensitive nipples in the process.

"You too." Garrett smiled.

Luke scooted himself down the bed, gripped Garrett's right shorts, and yanked them from his body. Garrett's rock-hard cock slapped against his stomach as Luke did so. Luke ran his hands up Garrett's muscular quads, massaging them. Luke admired Garrett's gorgeous v-line, and the small bush of pubes that sat above his cock.

Luke smirked and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I'm going to turn it all the way up. Level ten, and I'm not turning it off until you cum. Understand?"

"Yes, I do." Garrett said.

Luke pushed himself up the bed and met eyes with Garrett. The two stared at each other for a few moments, before Luke lowered himself down and began making out with Garrett. The two kissed passionately for several moments. Garrett wanted desperately to run his hands over Luke's gorgeous body, but couldn't due to his restraints.

After a few more seconds of kissing, Luke sat up. "Enjoy", he said. With that, Luke switched the toy to level ten.

The noise that Garrett let out as the toy began violently vibrating against his prostate was almost inhuman. Luke had never heard a louder or more intense sound let out of someone in his entire life. Almost instantly, Garrett's body began to flood with sweat.

Garrett continued letting out loud screams and moans as the toy worked its magic on him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his body convulsed violently against the bed. If he hadn't been restrained, there's no doubt that he would've fallen right off of it. He attempted to speak but couldn't. The pleasure was so mind-numbingly intense that he found himself fading in and out of consciousness.

Luke began kissing Garrett once again, but Garrett was too lost in his pleasure to even try and kiss him back. Garrett continued screaming as Luke licked his lips, and sucked on his neck.

Finally, Garrett found the energy to begin speaking. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT F- FEELS SO FUUUUCKING GOOD!" Garrett pulled so hard at his restraints that Luke began to fear he was going to break the bed.

"I- I- I- CAAAAN'T TAA- TAKE IT!" Garrett moaned.

"Too bad." Luke said. He gripped the end of the toy and began wiggling it around inside of Garrett's ass. He twisted it, turned it, pulled it out and then immediately shoved it back in. Garrett's chiseled chest rose and fell as he began panting heavily between his moans. The bed sheets began to grow soaked with sweat.

"OH. MY. GODDDD!" Garrett screamed. If there was anyone else in the house, there is no doubt that they would've thought Garrett was being murdered. The moans and screams almost sounded painful, but Garrett was in bliss.

Garrett's eyes grew wide. His moans paused for a moment, and then he began to scream louder than he had even screamed before as Luke opened his mouth and began sucking on his erect cock. Luke used his tongue to tease the head, licking and lapping at it. Although Luke had never sucked a dick before, he was doing it like a pro.

Garrett had been thrust into levels of pleasure he didn't know were physically possible. He hadn't yet cum, yet the feelings he was experiencing at that moment were better than any previous nut he had even had.

Luke found an extremely sensitive spot just under Garrett's head and began aggressively lapping at that spot with his tongue. In addition to this, Luke used one hand to continue twisting the toy around, and the other hand massage Garrett's sweat-soaked taint.

"FUCK! OH, MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YEAH, BRO! OH. MY. GOD!" Garrett screamed. He genuinely couldn't believe what was happening to him.

Then, it happened. Garrett felt an intense pressure begin building in his cock, and then he erupted into Luke's mouth. Shot after shot of thick cum squirted out, and Luke happily swallowed every drop of the fresh juice. Garrett cursed like a sailor, screaming out every expletive he could think of into the room as he exploded. This was the best orgasm he had ever experienced in his entire life.

Garrett's entire body was convulsing at this point. Despite his orgasm being complete, the toy was still working on him. "PLEASE! TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE!" Garrett begged. Luke complied, removing the toy and turning it off.

Garrett continued shaking and moaning on the bed for several minutes despite his orgasm now being complete. Luke laid down next to him as he began to collect himself, smiling all the while.

"We're even now. You've paid me back" Luke said, smiling.

Garrett chuckled, "Can we do it again sometime?"

Luke thought for a moment. "Sure!"

Luke grabbed Garrett by the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. As they made out, Garrett began feeling Luke's manhood through his shorts, a sight he had yet to see. Luke quickly pulled his hand away.

"What? I can't see you naked?" Garrett inquired.

"Maybe next time." Luke smiled, before getting off the bed.

12