All Comments on 'Toying Around'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Equus7Equus7over 5 years ago
Exciting

Your story rings so true of a married man(me) who is struggling with his fantasies. When precious alone time is granted fantasies and secret toys come out and the cum flows. Keep writing and sharing!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment!

Thank you Equus, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am working on a sequel in where the lead character has his first real life experience and a story in where a wife fulfills her fantasy and "pegs" her husband. I'm thinking of putting a real kinky and interesting twist to it but I'll keep that part secret right now. Look for them both in the next couple of weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't wait too long!

Mark can always practice with another white guy! There's a lot of us old married bi guys!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
I hear ya!

Anonymous, you are right but I am going to keep with the interracial theme for this story. I won't always use black/white hookups in my stories but it is one I do like to go to. My pegging story won't be interracial and I promise I will write an all white gay story if that is what you would like to read. Be patent and look for a future story to your liking.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Looking for Chap 2!

My own favorite kink is the married straight who goes gay. But I want him to be humiliated by his own desires, and found out by his family or friends.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
There will be a Part 2

Thanks donaldelliott11, there will be a second part to the story available as soon as it is approved. I may not have gone exactly the direction you might have wanted but I hope you enjoy the story!!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 5 years ago
Realistic

Who doesn’t play when the wife is away? Thanks for writing!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for reading CuckyJimmy, I'm glad you enjoyed the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree CuckJimmy!

Yes, it’s always nice to “play” when the wife’s away. This story rings so true for me! In my case — as in this story — it’s usually a toy (or even an improvised “toy”). But sometimes I might even get to enjoy some real cocks. And I suspect my wife — okay, on extremely rare occasions — has enjoyed some extramarital cock too...

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
Improvised!!

Your Improvised comment is ironic because I was thinking of writing a story about a nonconventional toy (or improvised if you prefer). Maybe one day soon I'll write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Our fantasie

One day I offered my wife a 25cm black vibrator for both of them or her only when I was away. at first she wondered at the color and asked why that color. I said it excited me to imagine her with a black guy. She laughed and said it would never happen because black people didn't arouse her at all. What is certain is that she uses the vibrator a lot and whenever we see black porn she gets very excited. until a few months ago I had the courage to tell her that I liked to suck a black man with a very big cock to which she answered me, adore the idea and also admit she was crazy for fucking black men with big ones. Since then we have been fucking a lot and talking about black men creating courage for the first adventure. We need it!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
True Story.....

Anonymous,

About seven years ago I reconnected with a high school friend on a social media site, we corresponded by phone because we lived a couple states away from each other. After a couple of conversations we began to talk openly about sex and our experiences. I told her that I had dated and fucked some black women and she was shocked but intrigued. "Are they different in bed?"

"Yes and no, (my philosophy on that is another story), have you ever had sex with a black man?" I asked.

"Oh no!" She said.

"Would you ever?" I asked.

"No! Hell, no. Never ever. Not in a million years." She was pretty adamant.

Long story short, six months later she was swearing to me that the greatest orgasm she ever had was when she was using a cucumber on herself while I told her interracial stories of her fucking and sucking black cock and she was yelling "I LOVE BLACK COCK!" while she was cumming. She also became a huge fan of Mandingo and Lexington Steele and had me buy a couple of thier DVDs so she could masturbate to them. After a year of getting her hooked on BBC, she finally had her first interracial experience which she described as "life-changing".

The moral of this story is that many women (not all, I know) are deeply attracted to men outside thier race and of big cock. They don't openly admit it for a number of reasons and when they finally find someone to share it with it can be fantastic. Fear of BBC (or I guess the black man) and what others think is what keeps most white women from having interracial sex.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Very fun erotic story..I got two black dildos for my wife .. one is a strap on for us to enjoy... I love to use them too..just wish she would agree to watch but she's against it..hate to have to do it alone...loved the story and didn't want it to end yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
405 Followers
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES