Toying with Taylor

Story Info
Enjoying petite Shayla and her innocent body.
980 words
4.06
11.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor was sitting in my office all alone when I entered. I could see how nervous she was and that gave me even more power over her.

I leaned against my desk and looked down at her sitting with her feet together acting shy about her circumstances.

I spoke slowly and greeted Taylor pleasantly, she smiled briefly, and then I told her how lovely and innocent she looked sitting there all alone.

I walked towards her and told her to take off her shirt so I could see her the way she was intended to be enjoyed.

Taylor had such small breast she rarely wore a bra and if she did it was a training bra. Today she had not bothered with a bra.

Panties were also a rarity, her pussy was small and tight, so she could get away with not bothering to cover it. I preferred her to go pantiless as much as possible.

Taylor could easily have passed for a child and likely shopped in the child's section at the store, she was that small.

I left Taylor sitting in front of me topless while I dialed into our weekly conference call. Discussing the future of our business and how to recruit younger generations seemed much more appealing with a very petite topless 19 year old sitting across from me. My pussy was steamy from just watching her sit there and squirm. She was slightly uncomfortable being on display for me.

After the call I pulled off my dress leaving only my very skimpy undergarments on. My body was no prize possession, the years of desk work had left me wearing a few more pounds than I desired. My tits were almost a size F, my ass jiggled when I walked, and my things rubbed together. I was large in comparison to Taylor. I outweighed her by at least 150 pounds.

I walked towards her taking a seat on the couch in the corner. I spread my legs so she could see my steamy dripping pussy and motioned for her to come to me. I had left her only wearing her loose skirt and had her straddle my lap and face me so we could talk about things.

I asked her about school, shopping, her summer plans and while she talked I toyed with her tiny nipples. She barely had tits at all, maybe cup size A if they even fit in an A.

She looked very tiny in comparison to my extra pounds, I loved that I could nearly smother her with my body. I loved burying her face in my big tits.

Taylor's begin grinding her tiny pussy against me as I toyed with her, I could feel her become wet and her tiny clit swelling.

I told Taylor to go sit on the edge of my desk so I could have good look at her naughty body. She sat facing my desk chair and spread her little legs as wide as she could.

I took a seat in my chair and bent down so I could suck on her little clit. She tasted so sweet and her moans sounded as innocent as she looked. I sucked hard with my mouth and toyed with her pussy making her squirm and beg to cum.

I loved watching her little body clinch and twist while she whimpered and begged for more. I toyed with her tiny clit, I ran my fingers down her inner thighs, I tickled her tiny asshole just barely entering her hole.

I finally slid my finger deep inside of her and rubbed my teeth harshly across her nub giving her the release she wanted. She quivered as juice flowed from her little body and lapped her sweet juice up like a hungry lioness.

I let Taylor rest a bit on my desk before pulling her towards my breast. Laying naked on my desk she latched onto my breast and begin to suck like a baby. Her mouth wrapped around my nipples could almost bring me to orgasm she was so good at it.

My pussy was throbbing and needing release so badly. I pulled Taylor to the edge of the desk and helped her down to the floor.

I reached in my draw and pulled out my chin strap on cock, slid it over her head, and anchored it good on Taylor's chin. I spread my legs wide open and helped her guide the face cock in my steamy vagina.

I told her to stick her tongue out, then I pulled on the back of her head pumping the face cock in and out of my pussy, making her tongue and nose hit my clit with every pump.

Taylor looked so vulnerable kneeling between my fat legs with her tiny body, fucking me with a cock strapped to her face. I loved how much control I had over her. I could feel the steam building up, I pulled her forward harshly and told her to suck my juice. I started squirting and she sucked up as much as she could. Her face was buried in my hot pussy and covered with my juice.

I leaned back in my chair from exhaustion, looked down at her innocent face still sitting between my legs, I motioned for her to come up on my lap. Taylor nuzzled up to my breast and suckled them for a while.

I glanced up at the clock and remembered I had a meeting I had to attend. We quickly cleaned up in my private bathroom.

I dismissed her from my office. She left the door open as she left and my secretary greeted her as she walked by, but Taylor dared not to make eye contact knowing everyone knew what she had just done in my office. As embarrassed as she was, it was no secret she was my pet.