Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's wearing a new dress, her style changed once again obviously at a whim to entertain but still with the green body hugging nanotex on underneath. My appearance causes her to put on a fixed smile, as if trying to hide her disgust at being in the presence of such an aggressive icon of sex and pleasure but doing it poorly. "I presume you've had your fun with Anya? I'd like to collect her for my Mistress."

"I'm not giving you her," I respond, leaning against the door and letting my cock hang low, crossing my arms and feeling my muscles flex. "I've got a better use for her."

"Not giving? You assume you had any right to her in the first place!" The Concierge spits, anger filling her voice as she steps over the threshold and into my room. Her hands push on my pecs, and I take a step back. She seems furious, but I also realise how badly she has screwed up. It takes her a second longer, but by then she's too busy being dragged back to my room, my hands tearing off her dress to reveal the perfect body underneath wrapped in green nanotex. I throw her onto the bed and, before she can react, my Amazons (both of them now) have pounced on her, muscular bodies holding her still as slowly I advance, letting my cock return to full hardness, letting the energy fill it before I go to town on the biggest annoyance of the day, my hands reminding her that she might be able to talk the talk, but have the strength to back up anything I choose to do.

It only takes her a couple of rounds to come around to my point of view.

--

When I left the following morning, I left the Concierge all wrapped up and ready for housekeeping to take care off, something I demanded for my rooms after my departure and before my arrivals. My late night visitor was in a state when I locked the room, seeing as she was the centre of attention for myself and my Amazons.

Thinking about that being plural makes me look at the two ladies walking besides me to my car. Both of them could be best described as statuesque, standing almost as tall as me, dressed in what appeared to be the finest Italian suit, all black and with dark glasses on their face. One with dark skin and white hair in a bob, the other olive skinned and with her hair shaved on the sides. Of course, to any casual observer they seemed just like a pair of high class bodyguards escorting their principal. To anyone knowing what to look for, the splash of nanotex at the neck and ankles would give them away along with their almost mechanically precise way of moving. And of course, their bodies, thick with muscle but with an ass and chest to kill. As I climb into my car, I can't help but notice the Amazon that was once Anya seems to have a rather large bulge in her trousers, obviously inspired by the previous night's events.

They load up my travelling collection into the car, a few specially marked ones containing drones wrapped up and ready for use but for now idle and sleeping. One of my bodyguards takes a seat up front in the driver's position while the other places her down directly opposite me. It's Anya, her shaved hair leaving the centre in almost a quiff that moves as she walks. I admire her, remembering how quickly after I unsealed her from her vacbed she was balls deep in the Concierge, fucking as if she'd had a cock her whole life. Not bad for someone who was supposed to be a brain dead drone by now.

The car sets off, the electric motors moving it almost silently as it heads to the airport and some brand new mission. However, I have another need to be fulfilled beforehand. I look Anya in her mirrored shades and mentally send her a command. Without a word, she slides off the seat onto hands and knees, crawling towards me until she rests her head near my groin. Sitting up slightly, I let her strong hands undo my trousers as a lean back, allowing my amazon do all the work. I run a hand through her hair as she pulls out my cock, gently grabbing on and pulling it deeper and deeper into her throat before starting the motions.. Letting my head roll back, I stare up at the tinted window above me, taking in the morning sky and enjoying my latest toy.