Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Like what?" Karl asked, now focusing on his wife's petite hand stroking his now fully erect thick cock.

"Well," Julie continued, a little embarrassed but allowing the wine to help her. "Lisa bought TWO dildos, a large one, that was about the size of you...And by the way, the women know how well endowed you are and were very vocal about what they'd do with something like this." Julie paused and looked down at the stiff cock in her hand before continuing. "But anyway, the one was your size and the other was smaller and longer. She then proceeded to tell us all in graphic detail, how she intended to use them for Curt."

"Oh really? Do tell." Karl asked in almost a begging fashion.

"Well, in a nutshell, she said that she was going to attach them to the headboard of their bed, insert them into her...Well, pussy and ass." Julie never really talked dirty, but now she found it to be an enlightening experience. "And when Curt came through the bedroom door, she was going to tell him that two of his friends stopped by and did he mind?"

"What?" Karl paused, taking in what his innocent wife just told him and that he'd never heard before from her mouth.

Julie continued to jerk Karl's cock, now speeding up a bit. She knew her stroking and story were getting to him.

"Well, I thought it sounded crazy too, but the women all said that it was a man thing. Lisa said that she was sure that Curt would strip and shove his...Well, cock, that's her word, down her throat while she rode the two dildos, and that she would time their orgasms so that they would come together. It was quite the story, and I could tell it was working up the women." Julie said, slowing down her stroking now because she needed that big cock of Karl's buried in her pussy. It was like a primal need had taken her over. Now she wanted to bring it home to Karl and see just how her husband thought.

"It got me to thinking honey." She asked innocently. "Do YOU ever think about those kind of things? Is that something you'd like to see me doing as you walk through the door?" Julie stopped stroking Karl, turned around, leaned over and placed her hands on the shower bench, presenting her husband with her now sloppy wet pussy, hoping he'd give her what she needed.

Karl wasted no time and immediately drove his eight inches of steel hard cock into his wife's pussy. He was balls deep in one swift motion and now, with his hands on Julie's petite hips, began driving in and out of her in smooth but forceful strokes.

Julie knew she'd hit a nerve and could feel Karl forcefully taking her. Each thrust was in to his balls, his tip reaching further and further into her and slamming her 'G' spot with each stroke. Now she meant to send him over the edge.

"Tell me baby." She said, demanding an answer. "Tell me if you want me to get those toys and be a total slut like Lisa? I'll do it if you tell me to!"

Two things were rolling through Karl's mind at the moment. First was the thought of the totally hot Lisa, with two dildos stuffed up her ass and pussy, grinding back and forth on them, while sucking Curt's cock...Or was he thinking of his cock being in Lisa's mouth? Second, was seeing his own hot wife doing the same thing, with his eight inches of cock filling her mouth, or would it be a friend's cock? Both scenes were sending him to the point of no return.

Not hearing an answer immediately, Julie decided to play her last card.

"Oh, and by the way." She said, in between thrusts. "Lisa said that she loves to time their orgasms so as she's coming, Curt is shooting off down her slutty throat!"

With that, Julie began having the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. She could also feel Karl's cock begin to expand in preparation for a huge release of its own.

"Tell me!" She cried out as she came.

"Yes!" Karl shouted.

"Yes what!?" She demanded.

"Yes! I want to see you like that! Like Lisa!" Karl finally admitted.

"Oh, you nasty little boy!" Julie screamed, still convulsing as Karl unloaded the largest load he'd ever shot deep into his wife's pulsating pussy.

They could barely get out of the shower they were so drained. Without a word, they dried off and slipped into bed, Julie snuggling up to her man with a rekindled spark deep in her soul.

.............................................................................................................

The next morning, Karl was having a very nasty dream that involved Julie, who was laying naked on a float in a pool as dozens of men stood at the edge jacking off watching her. Although he wasn't jacking off with them, he felt like he was...As he woke from his dream, he felt a warmth engulfing his morning wood and as he reached down to see what it was, his hand brushed against Julie's cheek. She had half his shaft in her mouth, making love to his hard cock. She didn't even move when she noticed he was awake but instead, stayed focused on the task as hand.

"Mmmmm." Karl began. "What a way to wake up in the morning. You're the best alarm clock a man could wish for baby."

Julie had had a dream or two of her own that night and, out of character, had already fingered herself while looking over at her husband's erection under the covers, wondering what was making him so hard. Though the wine from the night before had worn off, she was as horny as she was last night. There was something Lisa said while reciting her story to the girls that peeked Julie's interest. Julie had always wanted to try it, but was hesitant, thinking that Karl may think her too much of a sleezy woman. But now, she didn't care. Karl's admission that he'd like to see her in the same position as Lisa last night told her a little bit more about her man. Perhaps he wasn't as prudish as she thought. She was about to find out.

Karl was thoroughly enjoying his wife's mouth moving up and down his shaft, but when she began jacking him with her free hand he knew he wouldn't last long. He felt his balls begin to tighten.

"You're gonna make me come baby." Karl said softly to Julie warning her so she could pull off his cock. But Julie didn't move off his cock, she kept right on sucking him, and when her hand stopped jacking his shaft and went down between his legs to massage his plump balls, there was no stopping his orgasm.

"Baby! I'm cumming!" Karl said in a begging tone, not wanting to come in his wife's mouth because he had always assumed she 'wasn't like that'. She was.

Julie continued making love to Karls cock with her mouth and felt his balls spasm in her hand.

"Baby!" He warned one last time, then succumbed to the inevitable, assuming he'd have to apologize afterwards...But he tried didn't he?

Julie's hand moved back to his shaft and she now jacked him with a frenzy as she kept her mouth tightly wrapped around his cock head. The first jet of warm, salty cum startled her, but she remained focused on her goal. She almost forgot to swallow, but as her mouth filled with the warm liquid, instinct took over and she took a first, big gulp, allowing the slimy cum to slide down her throat. It was salty and sour at the same time, but to her surprise, she found that she actually liked the taste...A lot.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" was all Karl could say as he had an orgasm not like any other. The last time a woman had taken his load down her throat was in high school after a football game, but that girl spat it out immediately, finishing him with her hand.

Julie continued to take shot after shot, until there was none left. She then started at the base and squeezed the shaft until she felt one last, large drop on her tongue and then swallowed that too. Still laying on Karl's stomach, Julie turned her head to face his face.

"Good morning dear." Is all she said with a smile on her face.

..................................

12