Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 02

Story Info
Let the kinkiness continue with Karl and Julie!
3.8k words
4.39
8.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and Julie are a typical married couple. Married for ten years, now in their mid-thirties, no children and established in their sex life. Julie is a petite 5' 3", 110 lb, blonde bombshell with very nice 34C breasts. The best feature of Julie is the fact that she doesn't recognize that she is a hottie at all, which makes her all the sexier. Karl is a 6' 3" hunk of a man who works out with his wife religiously. A strapping man with 6-pack abs, an eight-inch, thick penis, and a smile that melts women, Karl is like his wife and doesn't realize just how hot he really is.

Their sex life is a 'normal' sex life. They engage in oral sex, but not over the top oral sex. For example, Julie has never swallowed Karl's cum, nor has she gone in for a facial. She sucks, in a normal kind of way, and he cums on a towel or sometimes on her hand. Karl loves to satisfy Julie orally and wishes he could do it more often. They don't watch porn. They don't fantasize with each other. They generally enjoy the missionary and sometimes when they're a bit tipsy, Julie will let Karl take her doggy style from behind or will ride him cowboy style. A wholesome couple, leading a wholesome sex life. But that is all about to change when a friend of Julie's introduces her to a new World of...Toys.

.....................................................................................

After the sexy night and surprise morning (see part 1), Karl and Julie's sex life had a renewed spark. They played around more and generally had more 'fun' with sex. Karl wasn't sure what had gotten into Julie, but he was a happy camper. Julie felt more fulfilled sexually, and didn't take her well hung husband for granted, enjoying that long, thick cock of his more often than before.

Julie took Barb's advice from the sex toy party one day, while Karl was out playing golf with the boys, she decided to try out her new toy, the butterfly vibrator. She laid a towel on the bed, stripped down, relaxed on her back and turned it on. It hummed more than vibrated she thought, until that is, she lightly touched it to her clit. A shocking sensation ran through her, and she quickly removed the toy. She had always masturbated with only her finger before, which took some time to stimulate her. This thing seemed to go right to the erogenous zone in her mind immediately.

She tried it again. This time, she left it vibrating on her clit and was at the door to an orgasm within a minute. She again pulled it away, not wanting to come just yet. She enjoyed what she didn't realize was edging, taking herself to the edge and then backing off. She had almost wished she had purchased a dildo to insert into her pussy, understanding what Barb meant about finding out what she liked first. She closed her eyes and thought of Karl's big cock sliding into her while she used the butterfly on her clit and knew it would be sensational. Without thinking, her left hand came up to her left breast and she began lightly pinching her nipple. With the butterfly on her clit, pinching her nipple, and thinking of Karl inside her, an orgasm began to build. She didn't even want or try to stop it, and it flowed over her like her whole body was vibrating. She kept pinching her nipple throughout the orgasm and found that she loved that. As she came down from her orgasmic high, she logged everything she liked in her mind for future use. She wanted to show Karl, but heeded Barb's advice and thought she would go solo a few more times.

Later that week, while grocery shopping, Julie came upon the zucchini in the produce isle. Never before had she even thought about zucchini in a sexual way, but today, she was horny, and Karl was at work. Perhaps this would be a good time to see if a dildo really was for her. She picked two candidates, one smaller than Karl and the other about the same size as her husband. She was wet before she left the store.

Back home, Julie washed her two new friends and settled down on the bed. She wanted to take her time, so she gently lubed both zucchini with Vaseline. She inserted the smaller one and began gently running it in and out of her thoroughly wet pussy, wanting to just enjoy the sensation. As she was using the smaller 'toy', she realized that it had been some time since she'd had anything smaller than Karl inside her, and she went back to an earlier time in her mind, and an old boyfriend. She then switched to the larger 'Karl' like zucchini and as she slowly stuffed it into herself, she realized how much fuller Karl made her feel.

She paused to attach the harness that came with the butterfly so her hands could be free. With the harness attached, she placed the butterfly on her clit and turned it on low. With her right hand, she moved the large zucchini slowly in and out, and with her left hand, she pinched her left nipple, now loving that sensation and doing it every time she masturbated. She was trying to be calm, methodical, but the butterfly ignited her sexual nastiness and she found herself forcefully and speedily thrusting the large vegetable in and out of her pussy. She was fucking herself like Karl had never fucked her before and as her orgasm began, she told herself that she needed Karl to fuck her like this soon. Another mind-numbing orgasm rolled through her body, but surprisingly, she continued to masturbate, pushing through the post orgasm lull to yet another orgasm. She'd never come twice before and this one was as intense as the first. Finally coming down for her high, she eased the large zucchini out of her pussy, turned off the butterfly and drifted off to sleep.

..............................................................................................

The garage door opening stirred Julie from her slumber. In a flash she was up, putting everything away, throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt and racing to the kitchen to throw the two zucchini in the trash. She was just grabbing a glass and filling it with wine when Karl came through the door.

"Hi babe." Karl said nonchalantly as he came into the kitchen. "How was your day?"

"Hi honey." Julie replied, trying to conceal her adrenaline rush. "Oh, you know, normal Saturday."

Karl went in to take a shower after his sweaty golf game. Julie dialed Barb.

"Hi Barb." Julie started, hesitantly. "I wanted to talk to you about something, but it HAS to stay between you and me, got it?"

"Sure honey," Barb agreed with a questionable tone. "What's up?"

"Well, I took your advice with regards to, you know, the toy, and I think I'm ready to move to another level." Julie informed Barb.

"OK, so you tried it alone, and then you demonstrated for Karl? Not getting too personal here Julie, but you did call me." Barb pressed.

"Well, I've used it alone, but I haven't really 'demonstrated' to Karl yet." Julie replied.

"Honey." Barb interjected. "I'm going to advise you to demonstrate to Karl before you make any more decisions. Your husband may not like where this is going. I had another friend whose husband almost left her because he thought she was getting too 'slutty' for him."

"OK Barb, your advice has been spot-on so far, so I'll confirm Karl's interest. Thanks for being a good friend." And with that, Julie and Barb hung up.

Well, Julie thought, no time like the present. She heard the shower running and fixed her man a bourbon on the rocks. She set the drink on his bathroom counter where he wouldn't miss it and left a note under it that stated "Don't bother getting dressed. Come into the bedroom for your show."

Julie then lay naked on the bed, sideways to the bathroom door and had the butterfly at the ready. She was tweaking her clit on and off in anticipation of the show she would give her husband, a show he'd never seen before. The shower stopped. She heard Karl getting out and visualized him drying off. She heard the ice cubes clink on the glass as he picked up his drink and she knew he was heading towards the bathroom door to the bedroom.

Karl opened the bathroom door to find his hot as fuck wife, laying on the bed, with her left hand pinching her left nipple and what appeared to be a vibrator of some sort being dragged up and down her pussy. She turned her head slowly to him.

"I lied." Julie began. "I did get one toy and I thought you'd like to see how it works and what it does to me."

"Fuck baby." Was all Karl could say and his cock began to become hard.

"Watch me." Julie continued. "And jack off to me."

Karl obeyed and began slowly stroking himself. They had generally kept masturbation out of their sexual repertoire, not knowing how the other felt about it, which was funny since they'd known each other for twelve years and married for ten. Julie watched her man stroke his own firm, long cock and it added another level of erotica to the session.

Karl was in awe of his wife, pinching her nipple and using the toy on herself. He knew she was enjoying it immensely.

"You're so fucking hot." Karl said, now moving closer to Julie.

"So are you baby." Julie confirmed. "Do me a favor?" Now in the final seconds before Cumming.

"Anything babe. Anything." Karl begged, getting close himself.

"I want us to come together." Julie instructed. "And I want you to come on my pussy, on my toy, so I can feel that warm, slick cum and message it into my pussy as I cum."

Karl was already close, and the instructions Julie gave him sent him over the edge at the same time her own dirty talk sent her there. Karl stepped closer to his wife and pointed his now throbbing cock right at her hand which was working the butterfly in a lightning fast up and down motion in her clit. He shot rope after rope of hot cum all over Julie's pussy, hand and the toy until there was nothing left to eject.

Julie came at almost the same time, the warm, slick cum heightening her sensations as the butterfly did its job and sent those familiar lightning bolts from her toes and her nipples, focusing on her exploding pussy.

After they both came down from their respective orgasms, Karl snuggled up to Julie.

"What's come over you baby? You've been a sex fiend these last few weeks." Karl asked.

A fear of what Barb told her earlier settled over Julie. Had she gone too far?

"I'm sorry honey, if you don't like it, I'll stop. I don't want to upset you." Julie said in an apologetic manner.

"No, no." Karl replied. "I LOVE it. I just don't want you to do anything you don't want to do because you think that I think our sex life is boring. You are the sexiest woman I know, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know honey." Julie said. "But honestly, I'm loving this new sexual exploration of ours, and if you're up for it, I'd like to take it further. Nothing too crazy, but just going off some things you've said over the past few weeks."

"Like what?" Karl asked, trying to remember what he'd said.

"Well, you'll have to wait to find out. Did you enjoy this little episode?" Julie asked.

"Ummm, well, I jacked off all over your pussy like you asked, didn't I?" Karl said in a playful way. "So, yeah, I'd say I enjoyed it."

"Well, how often do you jack off?" Julie asked, interested in the frequency.

"Oh, well, honey, you know, men, well, we masturbate more than you women think we do." Karl replied in a sheepish manner.

"OK, how often?" Julie pressed.

"Mmmmm, I'd say about four times a week. Mostly in the shower." Karl confirmed.

"What?" Julie said astonished at the frequency.

"Yep, us boys like to play with our equipment baby." Karl added.

"So." Julie went on. "In the future, I'd like to be a voyeur sometimes when you jack off if you don't mind. Not saying I'll join you, but I'd like to watch you lather up and cum all over your own hand."

Julie moved in and gave Karl a deep, wet, French kiss.

"OK." Karl replied, returning her kiss and wondering what triggered his wife to become like this.

Over the next few weeks, they agreed that whenever they were in the mood for a voyeur, they would wink at each other and if they both winked then the session was on. More than a few individual sessions and joint masturbation sessions took place, sometimes ending in one or the other not being able to control themself and hurling themselves onto their partner for gratification, which was fine with them both.

......................................................................................................................................................

After 18 holes of golf one day, Karl and the boys were sitting in the clubhouse shooting the breeze. After a few beers, talk got around to sex and their wives. The men were sharing more than a few intimate details about their sex lives and their wife's good and challenging points. Karl wasn't too interested in sharing things about Julie and remained silent most of the conversation. One story from Lisa's husband, Curt, caught Karl's ear and he thought he might try it with Julie. Curt swore that Lisa got off on it every time he did it.

That afternoon, when Karl got home, Julie was still out shopping with the girls, so he took the opportunity to peruse some porn and work up a big load for that evening. Julie wasn't aware of his porn watching and he was sure she'd never approve, so that was one thing he always kept to himself. Karl's secret porn addiction was MMF or MMMF. He wasn't into the full-on gangbang stuff but watching a woman with two or three men was a complete turn on for him. While he sometimes felt ashamed for thinking it, he often replaced the woman in the video with his own Julie and imagined his buddies having their way with her in a non-violent, more sensual manner. With an hours' worth of stroking and edging done, he decided that he probably had a good load worked up for later and went out to watch TV.

A light dinner was followed by more wine and then Julie told Karl that she wanted to model some of the things she bought that day. The wink just before she walked into the bedroom to change told him that she was in the mood for a voyeur masturbation session. Karl put his plan into motion. He changed into a pair of boxer briefs, with no shirt, and went back out into the living room, taking his place in his chair.

Julie came out with a cute shorts outfit on that showed more of her than she had ever shown before. The shorts came to just below her pert ass and were very loose, showing off her perfectly tanned legs. The top was a halter top, with bult in support which lifted those beautiful 35C breasts and pushed them together in just the right way. Julie paused when she saw her husband in just his briefs, but then gave a sly little smile.

"Someone's ready! What do you think?" She asked, twirling like a runway model.

"Wow." Is all Karl said, but not touching himself yet.

Julie changed into a few other outfits that we just as revealing but in very good taste. Then, she came into the room in a swimsuit. But not just any swimsuit. The material was like parachute silk, very smooth, very thin and very sexy. It was a white suit, so her tanned body shown transparently through it. The material clung to every inch of her skin, pronouncing her nipples and even her lips below. The bottoms were high cut and the front 'dipped' to just above her pussy. Karl could see that she was shaved clean, something she had never done. He immediately began to become hard in his shorts.

"OK." Julie started. "I'm not sure here and I don't think I'd wear this thing unless it was going to be only you and me that saw it. They have it in black and red, but I wanted to see your reaction to this one first." She continued, now smiling and then leaning into Karl for a sloppy kiss.

They kissed for a good two minutes with Karl's right hand beginning to rub his shaft through his shorts and his other hand slowly moving up Julie's left leg, resting on her pussy and beginning to rub. Julie broke the kiss and backed up.

"Hmmm." She began. "I think I'm ready for a show! Drop those drawers and I'll stay in my suit." Then she thought about it for a second. "Come to think of it, wait here."

Julie came back still in her suit, but with the butterfly in her hand. She sat down in her chair, spread her legs, and began rubbing her pussy up and down with her toy, not yet turning it on. Her left hand went up to her breasts where she played with her nipples through the sheer material.

Karl got up and stood in front of his incredibly hot wife, rubbing his cock through his shorts. He then wrapped the material around his shaft with his shorts still on and began slowly jacking himself. The cotton material felt good against his skin.

"Fuck you're hot." Karl started. "Shaved that pussy for me did ya?"

"Just for you baby." Julie replied. "You gonna unwrap that thing for me honey?"

"Nope, something different I thought of." Karl said, now stroking a bit faster.

"Mmmmm." Julie moaned. "I like where this is going." She flipped on the butterfly and the vibration began working its way through her pussy. The material on the suit began to darken as her moisture soaked it between her legs.

"So, you like my suit do you?" She continued in a raspy tone.

"Oh yeah." Karl replied. "I'd love to see you walk down the beach in that thing...Driving all the men crazy and knowing that you're all mine."

Julie decided to take things a bit further. Barb and the girls talked about how the men had fantasies about sharing their women. Julie didn't want to take it that far, but just dip the toe in the water so to speak.

"Oh, so you'd let me wear this in public? On a crowded beach? Hmmm, I'd have to have a lot of drinks in me to do that." Julie replied.

"You wouldn't have to if you didn't want to baby." Karl said, now stroking faster and getting close to coming. "Only if you wanted to. I would just love to see the looks on their faces that's all."

Julie had her opening and took it. "Well, yeah, the looks on their faces, sure. But the bulge in their suits too, right?"

"I guess." Said Karl now a bit confused and intrigued at the same time with this line of conversation.

"You guess?" Julie continued, now rubbing her pussy even harder with her toy and pinching her nipples while pulling on them through the material. "You just want them to go back to their hotel room and do what you're doing right now, thinking about that hot woman in the white bikini they saw on the beach. That's really what you want isn't it you naughty boy?"

"Yes." Is all Karl could say. He was right there.

"Yeah." Julie kept on. "They'll go back and get that lotion in the hotel room and behind their wive's back, they'll jack their cocks and cum all over their hands. Or maybe they'll get their wive's to jack them off and think of that hot blond on the beach. Now cum for me you naughty boy, cum all over me!"

"I have something...different!" Karl exclaimed as he began convulsing. He kept stroking his cock through his boxer shorts and tightened them a bit, so the head of his cock was loosely covered. The first jet of cum spread out inside the shorts and created a two-inch-wide wet spot. As he continued to cum, the wet spot expanded and the white cum began to seep through the material at the head of his cock. He could feel the rest of the cum begin to ooze down his cock shaft inside his shorts.

Seeing the mess Karl was creating in his shorts sent Julie over the edge. It was the nastiest, sexiest thing Karl had done so far and she loved it. "That's so fucking hot!" She exclaimed as her own orgasm overtook her. As she continued to convulse, Karl pulled his shorts down a bit, revealing a sticky mess running down his shaft and all over the inside of his shorts. He then began to use his own cum as lubrication and continued to jack off, getting the last few spurts of cum to erupt all over his knuckles.

Her own orgasm subsiding, Julie decided to go full slut. "Gimme." She said as she leaned forward in her chair, opening her mouth and grabbing Karl's cock with her left hand. She kept the butterfly on her pussy, knowing she could come again very soon, especially with what she was about to do. She stuffed Karls deflating, but still sizable, gooey cock into her mouth and began swallowing the cum that came with it. She had become a bit of a cum queen and loved the taste of Karl's cum. She then ran her tongue and lips up and down his shaft, capturing every drop she could. Karl was in awe.

12