Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking God!" He exclaimed, taking in the porn scene before him. His innocent wife was acting like the women he jacked off to in the videos and he fucking loved it!

About that time, Julie's second orgasm hit, and she shuttered while continuing to clean up her husband's mess. Flopping back into her chair exhausted, she looked up at Karl with little rivulets of cum in the corners of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." She softly coo'd, using her tongue to clean the corners of her mouth. "You taste so good baby."

"You my dear." Karl said calmly. "Are the sexiest fucking woman I've ever seen in my life." And he wasn't lying. He realized that he needed to listen to his buddy's stories more often and obtain more pointers!

Julie realized that indeed, the 'other men' line of dirty talk made her own husband crazy. Maybe it was time to order some other toys?

............................................................................................................................

12