Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie brings on MORE toys for Karl!!
3.6k words
4.27
8.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and Julie are a typical married couple. Married for ten years, now in their mid-thirties, no children and established in their sex life. Julie is a petite 5' 3", 110 lb, blonde bombshell with very nice 34C breasts. The best feature of Julie is the fact that she doesn't recognize that she is a hottie at all, which makes her all the sexier. Karl is a 6' 3" hunk of a man who works out with his wife religiously. A strapping man with 6-pack abs, an eight-inch, thick penis, and a smile that melts women, Karl is like his wife and doesn't realize just how hot he really is.

Their sex life is a 'normal' sex life. They engage in oral sex, but not over the top oral sex. For example, Julie has never swallowed Karl's cum, nor has she gone in for a facial. She sucks, in a normal kind of way, and he cums on a towel or sometimes on her hand. Karl loves to satisfy Julie orally and wishes he could do it more often. They don't watch porn. They don't fantasize with each other. They generally enjoy the missionary and sometimes when they're a bit tipsy, Julie will let Karl take her doggy style from behind or will ride him cowboy style. A wholesome couple, leading a wholesome sex life. But that is all about to change when a friend of Julie's introduces her to a new World of...Toys.

.....................................................................................

The very next day, after the last nasty session, Julie called Barb for lunch and asked her to bring her catalogs.

"So, ready to go to the next level eh honey?" Barb asked, with a sly grin. She'd seen many of her customers go down that path and knew that the husbands were very happy about it.

"Well," Julie started, shyly. "Karl did like the thought of men seeing me in my tiny bikini, but we didn't get into me 'being' with them."

"Oh, you will." Barb stated matter of factly. "They always go there. It's like a primal need to share you with their friends. Hell, your husband Karl has fucked me so many times and done other things to me as well...Figuratively speaking of course."

"What!?" Julie's asked with a raised voice.

The three glasses of wine were kicking in on Barb. "Honey, Mark has had me taking on Karl, Curt and Bill in our little fantasy land. Lisa isn't the only one with multiple dildos for her fantasy. The key is to make THEM add the names. You just need to be innocent about it."

"But, how should I...I mean how should I start?" Julie asked, her pussy now very wet.

"Well, I'd start with a single dildo, and not even a 'life like' model." Barb continued, laying out the plan. At the end of lunch, Julie had ordered three new toys, the 'normal' dildo Barb recommended, a smaller stick like dildo with a suction cup for her ass, and a larger, 'Karl' sized dildo with a suction cup for her pussy.

When she got home that day, she used her butterfly and came two times in anticipation of her plan.

She received all three in the same order and put them away in the closet. She'd have see how each one 'fit' before showing her husband. That Saturday, Karl had his regular golf game with the boys. Around noon, after laying out for an hour, Julie went back inside and got out her new toys. She used the non-cock dildo first. It was a hard plastic, vibrator with a rounded end. It was much more powerful that the butterfly and she almost came within a minute, having to back off, wanting to build up a good orgasm.

She slid the vibrator along her wet slit, up and down, letting the vibrating tip rest briefly on her clit. Finally, she slowly began inserting it into her pussy...In and out, in and out, until almost the entire device was inside her. The vibrating tip just touched her g-spot and she quickly removed it before orgasming. Flustered, she turned it off and set it aside.

Next, she lubed up the thin dildo for her ass. This one was very thin, about the thickness of a medium sharpie, and had nub on the end. It vibrated and after spreading the vaseline on it, she began to orbit the head around her asshole. Slowly, she eased it into her ass. Never really been an 'ass girl', she was pleasantly surprised at how easily the dildo slid into her. Before long, she was easing the toy in and out of her ass, allowing the tip to tickle her g-spot, but from a different angle. The toy had also come with strap for hands free use, so she decided to give that a try and attached the strap, then inserted the toy back into her ass. She turned it back on and lay there, enjoying the vibration and tingling without having to manage it. Her hands came up to her nipples and she began to pull on them and pinch them.

She was getting close she knew, and decided to get 'Karl' involved. Slathering the big dildo with vasaline, she was beyond being gentle and shoved the large, soft phalic dildo in her pussy, simulating her husband taking her forceably. She then cranked the large dildo up the full speed, and the second it hit her g-spot, she writhed and shook in one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. Her hips bucked, wanting both dildos to fuck her even more deeply. Her orgasm subsiding, she didn't stop and as she was used to doing now, she had yet another mind numbing orgasm shortly thereafter.

Julie lay there motionless for five minutes. The dildos off and out of her, she couldn't believe the feeling she had just experienced. She also couldn't wait to put on a show for Karl, but she would stick to the plan her and Barb formulated.

....................................................................

Julie decided to wait a few days after her initial test session in order to regain her composure and build up a good orgasm for Karl. They had gone out to dinner with friends, had some drinks, and were on the way home. Just before they left the restaurant, during desert, Karl glanced over at Julie and caught what he thought was 'the wink'.

The valet brought the car around and Karl drove. After pulling out of the restaurant, Karl looked over at Julie.

"You know." He started. "Back there I thought you gave me 'the wink'?"

Julie set her purse down on the floorboard, but within reach, took off her seat belt, and pulled her short skirt up around her hips, revealing no panties, having removed them just before they left the restaurant.

"Why Karl." She responded, now opening her blouse revealing her bare breasts (the bra had come off back in the ladies room as well). "That's because I DID give you the wink. Now keep your eyes on the road while I play with a new toy I bought just for you."

She then pulled out the 'regular' dildo, turned it on, and began tracing around her pert nipples...The vibration immediately went to her pussy.

"Mmmmm." Karl hummed. "You naughty little girl you. You tease!"

"Mmmmm." Julie replied. "I thought you'd like this. Too bad you can't participate, but I'll catch your show when we get home." She slowly moved the toy down to her pussy and began running it up and down her slit.

"Fuck yah, baby." Is all Karl could manage, keeping mostly to the road, but glancing over at his hot wife masturbating in the passenger seat. She had one leg down and the other on the dashboard. "Put it in." He requested.

Barb was right Julie thought. They DO want to see it.

"Oh, you want me to put it IN my pussy honey?" Julie asked innocently.

"Yes." Was the reply. Karl didn't wait, and now unzipped his fly, pulling his growing cock out of his pants and beginning to jack it off, keeping one hand on the wheel.

Julie took Barbs advice and carefully selected her next words. "So you want to see me FUCK myself with my little toy here? You want me to shove it in my pussy and then fuck myself baby, like you would be doing?"

"Fuck yes!" Karl confirmed, stroking himself even faster.

Julie eased the toy into her pussy a little at a time. Then she'd pull it out slowly so Karl could see how much she had taken. "You like that? You like watching it disappear into your wife's pussy?"

"You know I do." He responded.

"I think my pussy really needs a fucking baby." Julie said, not picking up the pace and shoving the dildo all the way into herself, then out again, faster and faster.

"That's it baby." Now Karl turned nasty. "Fuck that pussy with that cock!"

That last statement took Julie by surprise, but Barb had prepared her for it. "I am baby!" She added. "It's fucking me real good, and hard, and fast! Look at that thing fucking me!"

Reaching up with her left hand, she pinched her nipple to trigger the chain reaction. "This COCK is making me come baby!" She said, timing the placement of the word "cock" just like Barb told her to...Right at the point of orgasm for both participants. She began to shutter and shake, all the while watching Karl jack that huge cock.

Karl loved what he was hearing and the words along with the dildo and Julie's orgasm sent him over the edge as well. He shot a huge load onto his shirt and continued to erupt, sending streams of warm cum all over his hand, down his shaft and onto his pants.

"Fuck baby, that was aweso..." Karl began, but was interrupted by Julie coming across the center console and, as she did one morning, engulfing his cock with her mouth. She shoved her mouth down his shaft, replacing his hand with her lips and sucking in his sweet and sour cum. She even licked cum off his pants and shirt, wanting to be a total slut for her man.

"Holy fucking shit!" Karl exclaimed, not believing what he had seen and was seeing now.

"So, you liked the show?" Julie asked sheepishly, putting her clothes back on.

"Shit yeah!" Karl replied, spent. "When did you get the new toy?"

"Barb recommended it to me, so I thought 'what the hell'. But you seemed to like it, yes?" Julie asked.

"Hell yeah." Karl confirmed. "Did you get anything else?"

"Well, Barb tried to talk me into some other things, but I just don't know if you'd like me using them, so I told her no." Julie said, setting the bait.

"What other things?" Karl asked innocently, but secretly hoping they were what he fantasized about.

"Oh, just some other dildo type toys. You know, one for my ass and another for my pussy... A bigger one for my pussy. I told her I didn't know if you'd like that or not." Julie left the statement like a question.

"Well." Karl started, wanting to say 'hell yes'. I'd be fine with it, but only if you would be too. I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do baby.

"Let's just see. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise you like Lisa surprised Curt!?" Julie said, putting the final trap in play. "Would you like that?"

"Yeah, I think that would be awesome! But again only if it's what you want baby." Karl confirmed, his cock already starting to swell up again just thinking of it.

...................................................................................................................................

Julie waited another two weeks to put her multi-dildo plan into action. She used the first, regular dildo a couple more times with Karl, but she sensed that each time he was hoping for the 'next level' of fun. She had a plan that was a bit different from what Lisa had explained to her and the girls so many months ago.

Karl was a woodworker as well and had a small shop in their four car garage. One Monday, Julie asked him to make her a very special piece. It was a half box, two perpendicular sides, with one side twice the length of the other and using six inch wide boards. There was another four inch board that came off the shorter vertical side at a forty-five degree angle and connected to the interior of both sides. Karl thought this odd, but Julie told him is was for a gardening project she had been thinking about so he paid it no mind. The wood was to be totally sanded smooth and multiple coats of polyurethane to make it very smooth. All edges needed to be rounded. Karl finished the piece Thursday night and Julie was ecstatic. Work completed, Karl thought nothing more of it.

It was a Saturday and as usual, Karl had played golf with his buddies. And as usual, they had some drinks in the clubhouse after their round. Three bourbons in and the conversation was flowing freely, with Mark, Bill, and Curt all talking about their wives and how they satisfied their men. Karl was normally shy about those conversations, but today, he was feeling more open.

"Yeah, my Lisa is something else." Curt said. "Ever since she got her toys, she's turned into a nasty thing in the bedroom."

"Do tell." Mark inquired.

"Well." Curt continued. "I'm pretty sure they all know our fantasy as men...You know, multiple dicks?" They all shook their heads in agreement. "Well, I actually think they like to live out that fantasy themselves, they're just to shy to admit it."

"Really?" Karl finally asked.

"Oh yeah." Curt went on. "You know Karl, you, Mark and Bill here have all fucked my wife." Curt said, now smirking. "It's true. When she has those dildo's in her, she describes them as 'cocks', and then I make her name them, and guess whose names she uses?" Now looking at them all.

"What? Doesn't that make you jealous?" Karl asked innocently.

"Jealous? Hell man, it turns me on even more than her! I mean, I know she's never actually do anything with you guys, but the fantasy part is awesome." Curt confirmed.

"Yeah, Barb has even talked about watching me with your wives!" Mark chimed in. "I've fucked all your wives and watched them go down on my wife!"

"Well, all I know is that Jill has a special dildo that she calls 'Karl' because of what they know about YOU pal." Bill added, pointing his drink at Karl and smiling.

"What?" Karl asked surprised.

"Oh yeah." Curt interjected. "They ALL want that dick of your my friend! I'm just glad we're not married to sluts who'd act on it and that you're a good guy."

"Now. We all know that Julie bought some toys, you know the girls talk, so how is that working out for you Karl?" Bill asked.

"Well, to be really honest, it's pretty amazing. I mean, she's doing things she's never really done before." Karl answered shyly.

"I'm telling you buddy, those toys open their minds." Bill confirmed.

The discussion went on and finally the group broke up and headed to their homes. Karl had a half-hard-on from all the talk and began rubbing himself on the drive home. He planned on fucking the shit out of Julie when he arrived home.

But Julie was in a horny state of her own and had her own plan in mind. She had set up her wooden platform that Karl had made her so it was nestled in the bed sheets, hidden from view. She had also mounted the big dildo and the small ass dildo and lubed them up in readiness of Karl's arrival. She had a slinky, tight two piece on with a slit in the crotch. When she heard the garage door open, she got on her knees and slid down on her toys, allowing each to slide into her to the hilt. Karl had built her platform perfectly, allowing the large cock to slide vertically into her pussy, while the small ass dildo slide into her ass at an angle. She then brought the covers around her legs so only her stomach and above were showing. She waited.

Karl came into the bedroom and froze when he saw Julie. She motioned him over with her finger, brought his lips to hers and gave him a long, sensuous kiss. He began kneading her breasts but she stopped him.

"Take a shower and get that cock clean for me baby." She said in a low voice. "But under NO circumstances come! Now go."

And with that, she leaned back, bracing herself with her hands. Karl took the shortest shower ever, but taking a little time to stroke his now hard cock and messaging his balls, working up a load for his sexy wife. He came out of the bathroom and stood in front of Julie. She immediately took his huge cock in her mouth and began eagerly sucking it. Her hand gently stroked it up and down. After about a minute, she retreated and looked up at her husband.

"I've been a bad girl." She said, now peeling back the sheets to reveal her secret. "While I've been sucking YOUR cock..." Now nervously pausing for her next statement, not sure if Karl would like it or get upset by it. "I've been enjoying TWO other cocks." The sheets removed, she now began moving up and down on the two dildos, throwing her hair back and giving Karl a good view of the large dildo moving in and out of his wife's slick pussy.

He moved to the side so he could also view the smaller dildo moving in and out of her ass. He could have come right then. The boys were right.

"Fuck me baby!" He began, then remembered what the boys said...That this was the girls' fantasy as much as it was the men's.

"You're so fucking hot." He continued, as he reinserted his straining cock into Julie's open mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and gently 'made' her suck his cock. He was now in another World and the nastiness flowed from him.

"Now you've got THREE cocks baby! I love watching you service three cocks you little slut." He continued.

Julie came off his cock and looked up at him innocently. "Do you honey? Do you like seeing your slut wife get fucked by these two cocks while she sucks another cock?" She made sure not to say 'your cock' in order to add to the fantasy for her and Karl. That statement sent Karl into tail spin.

"Fuck yes!" He hissed. Shoving his cock back into her mouth. "Take them baby, take them all!"

Now Julie was going to push the final button per Barb's instructions. Coming off his cock for the last time..."Take WHO baby? Who's fucking your wife you horny bastard?"

"Oh fuck!" Karl moaned, nearing the point of no return. "Bill, Curt and Mark! They all want to fuck your tight little body baby, and now they are! Bill's up your ass, Mark is in your pussy because I've seen his cock, and Curt is in your mouth because I know he likes blowjobs and would love to come down your hot little throat!"

Julie knew now what Barb meant when she said that Julie would get as much enjoyment out of the fantasy as her husband. For a moment, she WAS being fucked by Karl's friends.

"Are you watching them fuck me baby?" She asked coming off his cock again. "Are you jacking off, watching your friends have their way with me...and...me...coming from them fucking me!" She screamed as the wave of the biggest orgasm ever began to wash over her. "Come! Come down my fucking throat!" She demanded as she opened her mouth.

"I'm watching and jacking you slut!" Karl answered as he again inserted his cock into Julies mouth just in time to begin releasing the largest load he'd ever had into his wife's eager mouth.

Their orgasms lasted a long minute, and while Julie tried to swallow Karl's huge load, it was so big that half of it seeped out of the corners of her mouth and drizzled onto her breasts, continuing the journey down to her pussy and lubricating 'Mark's' cock as it continued moving in and out.

They both collapsed on the bed, totally drained from the experience. As they came down from their sexual high, each one wondered if boundaries had been crossed. Julie broke the silence first.

"My God." She said. "That was unbelievable baby."

"I can't believe we did that. I mean, the guys talk about their sex life all the time, but I thought they were BS'ing me." Karl added.

"Honey." Julie now looked at Karl. "I want you to know that I did all this for you, but Barb was right. I enjoy it too. BUT, it's just sexual fun right? It's OUR secret fun. I won't tell the girls and you won't tell the boys...Right?"

"Agreed." Karl said, now snuggling Julie into his side, his arm wrapped around her. "This is fun, but you're all I really need honey."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that Karl." Julie replied. Relieved that they agreed. "You're all I ever need, and all I ever want husband."

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, knowing that fantasy and fun were one thing, but being with your best friend was the only thing worth holding on to.

12