All Comments on 'Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 03'

by LiteroticaScribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Good to know a writer can write about a couple having fun together without anyone else. However this is Literotica this is the LW category. Very rarely does "Fantasy" stay that way. But its your story and if you say they are happy with just toys then that's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So wrong category and the 'authors note' at the end is not an epilogue.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Not bad. I will say that just about everyone here expected a different ending.

The poor closet dwellers lead by King Cum guzzler Odoreater will NOT approve of this word perfect story.

Though this was odd ""They always go there. It's like a primal need to share you with their friends." Actually there is NOT a primal need to share a woman. There IS a primal need to keep her to oneself. IF there IS a primal need to share its based on, sorry to say but statistically its true, the male is bi/gay whether they accept it or just outright deny it. That applies to roughly 90% of men who "share".

ChrisJane1965ChrisJane1965about 1 year ago

Wow amazing we loved it

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

fantasy can be fun, even if never realized IRL

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Enjoyed these stories. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done! We always want more, but I respect the decision to keep this about a loving couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous