Trabbian Justice Ch. 05

Story Info
The foreign women satisfy the Trabbian officials.
4.7k words
4.46
5.2k
3

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windar
windar
33 Followers

It took only a few minutes for the party to assemble in the conference room. Joining the four Americans were Chief Prosecutor Mela, a middle-aged man, rather tall for a Trabbian, his assistant Baran, Detective Puno and Sata. The table had been turned on its side and stuck in a corner and some mats laid on the floor. The Trabbian officials sat on chairs, the four American women standing facing them.

Mela took charge of the proceedings. "I am glad that you agreed to accept my offer. It was very wise of you. I think we can all have a good time, don't you?" The prisoners did not react.

"Let's try this again," he continued. "You willingly agreed to this arrangement, did you not?" Sata indicated that they had. "So, you must fulfill your part and show us that you truly appreciate the kindness we have shown in allowing you to escape with a much reduced punishment. Otherwise, we can make sure you suffer the maximum. So, can we all have a good time?"

The women all said yes, feigning as much enthusiasm as they could.

"OK, so don't be shy, ladies. Let's remove your clothes. But don't just take them off, try and do a nice strip tease." Priya had never done such a thing or even imagined it, so she just stood there with a blank expression on her face. From their puzzled looks, her classmates were in a similar situation.

But, Susan seemed to have some experience in the arts of exotic dancing. She took off her sandals and then began gyrating her hips and torso. After a moment, the professor slowly began lifting her shirt, easing it over her head then drawing it across the faces of the three male officers, before throwing it behind her.

Continuing her sinuous dance, Susan removed her bathing suit top, depositing it on the floor as well. Priya felt an ache in her pussy at the erotic sight of her teacher's luscious, jiggling breasts. From the bulges in the trousers of the three cops, they found the spectacle arousing too.

"Very nice, professor," Mela enthused, "but I think we need a closer look. Come over here". Susan continued her dance as she sidled up to stand in front of the senior officer. Mela reached out his hands and ran them over Susan's tits, paying particular attention to her prominent nipples. Priya wished she were fondling her professor's boobs instead.

"I am quite impressed, Susan, at how firm your body appears to be for a woman of your age," Mela announced. "Let's see the rest." He placed one hand on Susan's hip and with the other undid the button on the waist of her shorts. He slowly slid them down her gyrating hips and Dr. Gelden stepped out of them, leaving her clad only in her bathing suit bottom.

"Now, take the bottom down, nice and slowly," the prosecutor ordered. Susan reached her hand up to the waistband and slowly lowered the cloth, continuing to wiggle her hips the whole time. Priya found she could barely breathe at the sight of her beloved teacher's nude body.

Mela ran his hands over Susan's hips and mound, rubbing gently on her labia. Susan gasped as he inserted a finger into her slit.

"Well, professor, you indeed have a remarkably beautiful body, especially for a woman your age. Come and sit on my lap and let us see if your students can match your excellent performance."

Susan sat gingerly on Mela's lap. He placed one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy. The prosecutor looked at Priya and her classmates. "Who will go next?" he asked. They looked at each other. "This isn't optional unless you want 18 strokes each, he warned." They stood frozen in place. "Alright, I will decide then." He looked at Priya. "Let's see the Indian girl."

Priya felt a lump in her throat. How could she do a striptease like Susan? But it was clear she had no choice. She tried her best to approximate what Susan had done, even though she knew she was only doing a poor imitation. Nevertheless, it seemed to work. Once she was topless, Baran, the deputy prosecutor, summoned her over and began playing with her breasts. As ashamed as she was at being pawed in public, Priya found that it felt rather good. In fact, when he gently rubbed her nipples, she found it quite arousing. Soon, she had shed her lower garments and stood naked in front of the Trabbian man. She even managed to smile at him.

"Now, come be friendly, honey and sit on my lap", he ordered her. What choice did she have? Priya sat down, completely naked, on the lap of the Trabbian prosecutor. His hands wandered from her breasts down to her crotch, stroking her labia and clitoris gently, then Priya felt his middle finger entering her cunt.

After a moment, Baran reached up with his other hand and pulled her face toward him and began kissing her on the mouth. Priya felt she had no choice but to open her mouth and respond. Despite herself, as they kissed and as Baran moved his finger in and out of her vagina, Priya found herself becoming very aroused. From the bulge she could feel against her buttocks, so was Baran.

After a few minutes, just as Priya was getting more aroused, Baran broke off the kiss. "It's really a shame such nice girls had to do such naughty things in our country. I am afraid that since they are getting off with only a limited number of cane strokes, they may not get enough of a message. Perhaps we ought to give them a bit more punishment here."

"Excellent idea, my dear colleague!" exclaimed his boss, Mela. I see our friend Puno has a very sturdy police-issue belt. I think we ought to give them each a few swats just as a taste of what they have waiting."

"Excuse me, Sata, I thought we were agreeing to sex, not to any additional strokes. Can they do that?" Susan protested.

"No, your agreement does not preclude any corporal punishment," the lawyer replied. "Don't worry, though, they will not want to mark you so that you would be unfit for the caning you will be sentenced to. Right, Mela?"

"Indeed counselor," Mela replied. "This will be a light spanking with no marking, only for some fun, right, detective?" Puno nodded his agreement. "First, you two must be naked like your friends," Mela announced, indicating Jennifer and Sarah.

"You can dispense with the striptease; just get your clothes off. Come on now, you will be naked for your flogging so there is no need to be shy. Let's go," the Trabbian ordered. Reluctantly, the two students complied.

When Jen and Sarah were naked, Baran instructed the four women to stand in a row about a foot and a half in front of the table that was lying on its side. Once they were in place he ordered them to bend over and grip the edge of the table. The result was that the students and their professor were bent over in a position similar to the one they would be adopting when they were caned officially, though they were not restrained. Priya was on one end and Sarah was on the other, with Susan next to Priya and Jennifer next to Sarah.

Priya was terrified. Her parents were very strict, but, even when she was a little girl, they had never hit her, using time outs and denying candy when she had misbehaved, which, frankly, was infrequently. Now she was going to be beaten with a belt by this powerful-looking policeman. Of course, that was only a warm-up for the caning she would get later, but still, she had not prepared herself. For some reason, however, the fact that Susan was standing next to her gave Priya a bit of comfort.

Puno took his belt off and took his position behind the women. The other Trabbians stood on the side, taking in the view of the four attractive buttocks presented to them. Puno told them he would give them each six whacks and that they had to keep their hands on the table.

Then, he swung the belt back and whipped it forward onto Priya's ass. She heard the loud slap and felt a terrible stinging followed by a flush of heat flooding over the skin of her butt. Priya gripped the table hard and lifted one foot, then the other, as the pain crested, and then slowly ebbed.

Meanwhile, she heard the impact of the belt on Susan's ass and saw the pain flash across her professor's face. Priya heard the belt strike her two classmates as the detective moved down the line. Then she saw him move back to her end.

When Puno hit Sarah for the second time, the young student shot up, her hands clutching her burning butt, a stream of swear words coming out of her mouth. "Get back down young lady, right now!" Mela ordered.

Sarah glanced at Sata, hoping for some support. But, the lawyer couldn't help her. "I'm afraid you must do as he says," she told Sarah, who swore under her breath but complied.

When the belt hit Priya for the third time, she found the fire in her ass spreading towards the front of her mid regions. 'My God!' she thought to herself, 'I am getting turned on by this. That's disgusting!' She shifted uncomfortably and wished she had something to rub her slit against.

It was obvious from the yelps that her classmates and professor were suffering as well. Priya wondered if they were also getting turned on the way she was.

The fourth lash brought tears to Priya's eyes as the sting built upon the previous ones. She looked over at Susan and saw tears running down her cheeks. God, she wished they could comfort each other. When the belt hit her for the fifth time, Priya couldn't hold back a yelp. She stamped her feet up and down in the hopes that would provide some relief, but it didn't help much.

Finally, once the detective had given each of the women six hard swats, he told the women they could stand up. All four of their asses were crimson, and each of them gingerly ran their hands over their hindquarters feeling the heat and trying to soothe the burning. But Priya didn't just feel heat in her rear, she felt a deep flush in her labia and inside her vagina, an aching for satisfaction. She wondered if the other women were feeling the same. Since women don't have the same obvious signs of arousal as men, it was hard to tell, but when Priya inhaled, it seemed that pheromones were in the air.

Mela called a break in the proceedings so that the women could recover some composure. Sata got up from her chair and went over to her clients, giving each of them a bottle of water and putting her arm around each of them in turn. "That wasn't so bad, now, was it?" she asked them. Even though Sata was fully dressed, and only touched Priya's bare shoulder, the contact sent a pulse through Priya's loins.

"It hurt like hell," Jennifer informed her.

"Really?" the lawyer asked. "I'm told the cane is about 100x worse."

"Well, I don't know how I will stand it then," said Priya, feeling more tears welling up in her eyes as she thought about the caning that was now as certain as the sun rising.

"Oh, I'm sure you will be OK," Sata assured her. Priya was pretty sure the lawyer had never been caned, so she wondered how she would know.

After a few minutes, Mela clapped his hands "Our guests have now been properly punished and will have their caning soon, but life is not just pain; there must be pleasure too," said the prosecutor. "I understand that you two-he indicated Jennifer and Sarah-are a lesbian couple. "Jennifer, show us how you like to please your lover. Sarah, lie down and let her make you come. And no faking, I want a real orgasm. I count on Sata, as a woman to let us know. Go on, get busy."

Sarah laid down on one of the mattress. Jen laid down next to her next to her and began kissing her, moving slowly down to her breasts, then her stomach and finally her crotch, first kissing her sex then beginning to lick. In order to protect her burning butt, Sarah lifted her legs in the air, resting her feet on Jen's back.

Having been a couple for almost a year, Sarah and Jen were well attuned to each other. Jen just pretended that they were alone in her dorm room and combined a circular tongue motion on Sarah's clit with inserting two fingers in her vagina, while using her other hand to stroke her friend's nipples. It didn't take long before Sarah began panting, her large breasts heaving up and down. "Oh, God, Jen, keep going!" she cried.

Jennifer didn't need much encouragement. Sarah reached down with one hand and entwined it in her friend's red hair and started moaning, "Fuck, fuck", her pelvis undulating as the waves of orgasm passed through her. The watching Trabbians applauded appreciatively, as the two lovers lay cuddling and nuzzling each other.

"What is your verdict, counselor?" Mela asked Sata.

"Well, she came rather fast, but I think it was genuine, probably the result of a high level of arousal from the connection between the heat in the butt and in the genitals," the lawyer responded. Priya was glad to hear that there was a reasonable explanation for her own arousal. She hoped she would get some relief soon.

Mela asked Priya. "Have you ever been with a woman?" Priya shook her head. "Your professor has been so kind as to take you to our lovely country. Why don't you reward her by eating her out? I'm sure that you, professor, can guide your student in how to satisfy you."

'Finally,' Priya thought 'I get to do it with Susan. God, she is just so sexy with that tight body and that bright red ass.'

Her butt aching, Susan assumed the same position as Sarah had, with her legs in the air to avoid unnecessary contact with the mattress. Priya knelt between her teacher's legs and Susan rested her feet on the girl's back as Priya began slowly licking her slit up and down.

"That's good, Priya, just do what would feel good to you," the professor advised. "Try pressing your tongue on my clitoris right up top there." Her student did as suggested. "Oh, yes, that's it," Susan cried, "Keep going there." Susan's hands were balled into fists, as the tension built. "I'm getting close, sweetie, keep your tongue on my clit. That's a good girl."

The older woman tensed her whole body pushing with her feet to raise her pelvis upwards so as to achieve maximum clit/tongue contact. "Keep licking, that's good, I'm coming, oh, yes! Right now! Oh!" her face screwed into a grimace and her mouth gaped open as her legs shook for several seconds, before her body relaxed and Susan broke into a smile. Breathing deeply, Susan stroked Priya's face while murmuring, "Good girl, such a sweet girl." Priya felt proud and happy that she has pleased her professor.

"Well," said Mela, "that was very exciting to watch. So exciting that I have an erection that needs relief, and it appears you do also," he said to his deputy, glancing at Baran's crotch. Mela stood up and quickly disrobed, Baran following suit right behind him, both revealing rampant erections.

Mela pulled a couple of condoms out of his pants pocket. "It is the policy of the Trabbian police to always practice safe sex. Not for the sake of you criminals of course, but for us. Who knows how many disgusting American men have fucked you sluts? Besides, if you wish to file a complaint later, there will be no proof this way." He and Baran quickly slid the condoms on.

Mela had Susan and Priya get on all fours, side by side, their bright red asses displayed lewdly. Before she was aware that he had knelt behind her, Priya felt Baran's swollen monster sliding inside, her wetness letting it in without resistance.

The officer was clearly in charge, unlike the boy she had been with, who had been hesitant and inexperienced. Priya liked the feeling of not being in control. In fact, she liked it more than she dared admit. She glanced over and saw that Mela was fucking Susan just as hard as she was getting fucked by his fellow cop.

As the happy foursome was getting underway, Sata stood up and approached Jennifer and Sarah. "You know, I really got a very good deal for you guys and I think it's time you showed your gratitude."

"I thought you were supposed to be on our side, just watching and making sure they don't go too far, not screwing us like they are," Sarah complained.

Mela, who was literally screwing Susan stopped his thrusting for a moment and said loudly, "Sata is a colleague of mine and she is entitled to a little pleasure. You two sluts better do what she asks or the deal is off and you can take 18 strokes." Jennifer and Sarah looked at each other, seeming to resign themselves to their situation.

Sata stripped off her clothes to reveal a very nicely formed body covered with coppery skin. Once she was naked, she lay down on a mattress and instructed Jen and Sarah in their duties. "I want one of you licking my cunt while the other sucks my tits. You can each take turns." Seeing no choice but to obey, Jennifer bent down and began licking Sata's slit, while Sarah began working on her breasts.

As this drama was playing out in front of her, Baran was moving back and forth inside Priya, who was finding herself really enjoying the sensation. She felt his weight on her back as he leaned over her, caressing her breasts with his hands and whispering in her ear about how much he liked fucking her tight cunt. She felt his pubic hair against her still-sore ass, a bit painful but also pleasurable.

Priya had always been intrigued by the slutty girls in her high school-she had looked down on them for how the guys took advantage of them, but also envied them a bit for the fun they had. Now here she was getting fucked by a man whose existence she hadn't known of an hour ago. If that wasn't slutty, what was?

Even sluttier than being fucked by a stranger was enjoying it despite being more or less forced into it. Yet that is exactly what Priya was experiencing. Her head knew that was shameful, but her body had other ideas. The fat cock inside her seemed to hit all her most sensitive places, causing the muscles in her legs and stomach to tighten. Despite herself, Priya couldn't stop her hips from pushing back to increase the penetration.

At least Priya was not alone in this predicament. She glanced over at Susan, who was getting the same treatment from Mela that she was getting from Baran and saw that the older woman's face was contorted in a grimace and she was breathing heavily. "Are you OK?" Priya asked her.

"Oh, God, yes," the professor replied in a strained voice. "Very OK. How about you, Priya?"

"I think I'm going to come, Susan," Priya told her. "Very soon."

"Oh, God, me too," the professor replied. Then, her eyes rolled back in her head. That was all Priya needed to go over the top, great spasms running through her entire body as she collapsed onto the mattress with the Trabbian prosecutor on top of her.

On the other mattress, Sata was making little yelps of pleasure from the attention of the two lesbians, who were too busy to notice that Detective Puno had taken off all of his clothes and slipped a condom onto his swollen cock. He was kneeling behind Jennifer. When he reached out and touched her ass, she jumped, as it was still sore from the belting. "Don't stop what you're doing girl," Sata warned her, "I haven't gotten off yet. Just let him fuck you while you keep working on me."

Jen was about to get back to licking the attorney, when she felt a thick liquid running down the crack of her ass. She turned around to see Puno with a bottle of what was obviously lube squirting some onto his engorged penis. "What are you doing?" she demanded anxiously.

"Haven't you ever been fucked in the ass before?" the detective asked. Of course, she hadn't.

"Well, there has to be first time for everything. Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he assured her, as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and probed her asshole with the end of his condom-covered cock.

The poor girl looked back at Puno with panic in her eyes, "No!" she screamed. "You can't. This wasn't part of the deal."

Sata pushed Sarah away from her breast and sat up. "But I'm afraid it is. The deal was that you satisfy the officers and Puno wants to fuck your ass. So that is what he is going to do."

Sarah spoke up. "Look, before I turned dyke, I did anal with a couple of guys. I don't really mind it. Let him fuck me instead."

windar
windar
33 Followers
12