Trabbian Justice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Sarah, he wants to fuck Jen's ass and that's what he gets to do because you guys broke the law and you don't get to say no." The attorney looked sternly at Jen. "Now, get back down and keep quiet," she ordered the girl.

With tears in her eyes, Jen lowered her head back between Sata's legs. Puno once again spread her butt cheeks and rubbed his cock up and down her crack, coming to rest against her anus. He shifted his weight forward causing the tip of his penis to pop through the anal ring, to a series of piteous howls from Jennifer. Once past the barrier, he leaned in, slowly sinking further into her rectum until his balls touched her ass and he could go no further. Then, he put one arm around her waist and moved his hips back and forth, eliciting whines of anguish from the poor student. "Alright, Jennifer, he's in now, so get back to licking my clit," Sata ordered. Jen had little choice but to comply.

Coming down from her orgasm, with Baran still lying on top of her, Priya couldn't help but observe the difficulties that Jennifer was having with anal penetration. Priya felt awful for her friend, being subjected to such a humiliating and painful procedure. Priya had never tried it, but was sure she would hate it. At least, that was what she had told the boy she had slept with when he was fucking her from behind and moved the head of his penis up towards the crack of her ass. He hadn't pursued the matter, so she still couldn't say for sure. Or maybe she would actually like it, as she had heard some women did, though Jen certainly seemed to be hating every second. After experiencing so much that she never imagined, Priya wasn't sure how she would feel.

As she was contemplating this question, Priya felt Baran withdraw from her vagina. He hadn't come yet, so she wondered what was next. Would he want to fuck her in the ass, like the cop was doing to Jen? But, instead, he laid down on the mattress on his back. Mela laid down next to him and told Priya to get on top and ride him, while Baran ordered Susan to ride him. The two women complied and soon both were moving up and down on their Trabbian partner's cock. Priya was beyond even being amazed at doing two guys in one night. She was just enjoying the sensations of another cock inside her and another set of hands fondling her breasts.

On the other mattress, Puno finally gave Jennifer a break, pulling out and moving behind Sarah. Since she had some experience, she was able to accommodate his entry into her rear passage without suffering as Jen had. With the intruder no longer in her ass, Jennifer was able to devote her full attention to licking Sata's clitoris. The lawyer encouraged her efforts, breathlessly telling her, "Keep going, I'm almost there, keep that tongue on my clit."

Jennifer increased the pace in the hopes of finishing her off soon. That seemed to do the trick, as Sata wrapped her legs around Jennifer's head and shouted "Oh, God, Oh fuck, Oh, God!" kicking her feet against the poor girl's back as she released the built up tension.

The excitement of watching Sata's orgasm caused Puno to speed up his thrusting in Sarah's ass. He grimaced, yelled, "Oh, shit!" and shot a massive amount of juice into the condom as his cock pulsed in her anal passage.

The sight of the detective shooting his seed into Sarah seemed to stimulate Mela further. He grabbed Priya's hips and urged her on, telling her, "That's right, how do you like my big cock inside you, girl?" She assured him she liked it a lot, and truthfully, she did. She could see that Susan was bouncing hard on Baran's organ as well.

After a few minutes of the faster action, Mela held onto Priya's hips as if to stop her motions. She could see that he was grimacing and could feel that his cock was swollen even more than before. "I'm going to come inside you. Are you ready girl?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes!" Priya yelled, "Shoot your hot juice into me!" It was as though a different, more sluttish, girl had taken her place, as she could never have imagined saying such a thing a few hours ago.

"Oh fuck!" Mela shouted as he pulled her down onto his bucking hips. After about 20 seconds, he lay there exhausted as Priya eased herself off him. She noticed that the condom was full of his semen.

Glancing over, Priya saw that Baran was moving Susan's pelvis up and down rapidly until he, too, groaned and held her tightly against his crotch. Thoroughly satisfied, the Trabbians lay back on the mattresses, recovering their strength. The American women did the same though they were still apprehensive that somehow the prosecutors would go back on their deal.

Eventually, Sata sat up and spoke. "Well, Mela, I would have to say that my clients delivered on their end of the bargain. I can testify to that from my own perspective."

Mela replied, "Yes, counselor, it would indeed be hard for me to say I was not satisfied. What would you say Baran? Are you satisfied?"

"Most definitely, chief, I had a very good time," his assistant admitted.

"And you Puno?" Mela asked.

"Nothing beats a virgin ass for me," the detective said with a big smile.

"So we are all agreed. Let's all get cleaned up and dressed and we will sign the papers."

The men removed the condoms they had filled with their semen and deposited them in a plastic bag. They began dressing and ordered the women to get dressed as well and then to put the table and chairs back in place.

When they were done, the room looked like an ordinary conference room, rather than a place where an orgy had taken place a few moments ago. Everyone sat around the table and Mela produced plea agreements for each of the Americans specifying the recommended caning punishment. He signed them all and each of the women signed theirs, with Sata witnessing. Mela and Baran shook hands with each of the women, as though a business contract had just been executed and left the room. Detective Puno accompanied them back to the cell where they spent the night.

12