Tracey and I Take Five Pt. 01

Story Info
My friend and I take on five older men.
6.3k words
3.88
19.2k
28
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before this horrid virus hit us all last year I had the fortune of having some fun with my best friend Tracey and five older men.

Tracey and I have been 'servicing' Frank and Bill for some time now and they were eager for us to meet a couple of their friends we had never met before.

Mike and Frank had spoken at length about it and teased me mercilessly for a few days beforehand, refusing to tell me who the men were, their ages or anything at all about them.

I was simply told they were all 'good lads' who Mike had met and spoken to and who had seen me and Tracey together at an event we had been to ages ago and they fancied us 'something rotten'.

The event was a bowling club night, Frank having previously been a very keen bowler (lawn bowls not ten pin). I remembered the night but couldn't remember being introduced to any dirty old buggers in particular. Frank told me with glee that he had been quizzed over the 'sexy wee tarts,' who had accompanied him and he confessed to telling them that he had been fucking me for years, with my hubby's knowledge, and that Tracey was a game 'slut' as well.

This had given him some extra kudos with this other group of old men and he told me in detail all they had asked him about me. He delighted in letting them know I not only dressed a slut but was a slut in action too.

The night was arranged and we were to be taken out for a nice meal before heading back to one of the men's homes (a widower called Tom).

All together there was going to be me and Tracey as the only females. Bill, Frank,Tom, Phil and Anthony (who got called 'big Tony') would be the studs for the night.

The guys were all in their mid to late sixties with Tom and Phil being widowed and big Tony being a 'philanderer' as Frank put it.

Frank had known them for years from both bowling and through friendships their wives had enjoyed.

I was like a bitch on heat for the days before the arranged night out, Mike giving me a good seeing too still didn't sate my appetite for new and older cock. Tracey admitted she was playing with herself regularly at the thought of being fucked senseless by a gang again and from knowing we would be expected to put on some lezzie fun for them too.

Frank and I were taking a taxi to the restaurant with Tracey and we would meet the others there.

We decided to dress very conservatively as it was early evening and we knew the bar we were going to was a family one.

We both wore tight jeans with calf length boots, plain tops, as low cut as we dared and had done our make up quite tame too.

Mike was surprised on seeing us but we assured him we had outfits in our bags ready to change into later. This cheered Frank up as he was worried we were getting cold feet when he saw us so casually dressed and covered up.

On arrival after introductions we all had a drink to settle the nerves before enjoying a delicious meal and some naughty chatter.

Tracey and I were both complimented on our looks and figures. We thanked the guys adding they all looked very dashing in their smart suits.

They were all very tall guys, a couple of them a little on the heavy side but all in relatively good shape and Tony in particular was a very handsome older man.

Frank delighted in telling them all that we had some sexy outfits for later on. This perked up their interest and as we ate our starters Tracey and I teased them by being very flirty.

Big Tony was not shy and he plainly wanted to see us in the all together as he said to us both, "So long as the outfits show off those cracking tits and legs of yours we will be happy."

Tracey smiled laughing and asked, "Do you like my tits then?"

He smiled back saying they were, "Fucking stupendous," to which Phil agreed. Her big tits looked great in her tight top and I knew they would love seeing them spilling out of her costume later.

I was complimented on my legs and arse, again Big Tony saying it was a sight to behold and that my arse was a peach.

Bill lewdly laughed adding that it tasted 'peachy' too, but not as peachy as my 'wet pussy' did.

The chat was getting very hot now and Frank told them of how I started off teasing him and eventually how things had progressed with us over the years.

I could tell the guys were getting horny and so Tracey and I really started playing it up, dropping swear words into the conversation when we could.

Tracey joined in as Frank told of how he had finally fucked us both, saying. "My cunt was in need of some attention," and that Frank had proved, "more than man enough to satisfy her."

I agreed saying that both Frank and Bill had my married cunt frothing and that I reveled in "Draining their heavy spunk filled balls."

I could sense that Tom was taken aback at our dirty and straight talking. Smiling at him I asked if he was okay or was he shocked. He said he had rarely heard women talk so frankly about sex and what they enjoyed, as his wife had been quite timid and conservative.

I told him not to worry and that we wouldn't eat him, adding however "I hope you will be eating me later!"

He gasped as he laughed saying he hoped so too.

I told him it was certain and that as he was so nice Tracey and I would perform just for him and the loudmouths can all watch and be jealous.

He actually blushed and this just egged us on more, Tracey saying after she had tasted me and licked my wet pussy out she was going to kiss him so he could savour the flavour before she sucked him hard ready for a good screwing.

The other guys all listened instantly, joining in and telling Tom he was lucky and so to be selected as our first playmate.

The meal was delicious and the company great as we all chatted, flirted and turned each other on.

Tony clearly had a thing for Trace's big tits, whilst Phil was touching my legs and arse at every opportunity which I adored and felt his legs back telling him, "I hope the bulge I can see and feel in your pants will soon be down my throat."

I was asked by Bill what I was whispering to Phil and brazenly said. "I was telling him I want to deep throat his cock as it looks lovely and hard in his trousers."

This brought another raucous laughter round from the guys with Tony saying he would love to see me try and take him all in my mouth. "They don't call me big Tony for my height alone," he jibed.

Tracey and I perked up and asked how, "Oh how big exactly?"

He smiled saying,"Eight and half inches."

We both said in unison, "Oh we can take that, we've had fucking bigger, but that will do nicely to open us up."

As we chatted over our drinks to finish the meal off the chat had become hotter and hotter.

Tracey and I teased the guys shamelessly, telling them of our antics and on Phil asking us how many men we had enjoyed we played a game with them in seeing who could get nearest the correct number after telling us all how many women they had fucked over the years, and agreeing they would get a snog from us both in the minibus taxi on the way to Tom's house.

Frank admitted in having had sex with very few women in his life, adding that two of them were at the table and another, my good friend Louise was someone he was sure the guys would love meeting. Saying that brought his total to about half a dozen.

Bill admitted the same that he had less than ten women in his life and that Tracey and I counted in that number as well.

Phil, the quiet one admitted he had only had full sex with two women, his late wife and his first girlfriend in his teens. He did admit to being a serial masturbator and said he would wank daily at least.

Tom had enjoyed more women, but again less than a dozen, having been married for over thirty years to his late wife.

Tony smirked saying that he had screwed with over thirty different women since his teens and that he had, "a couple of married tarts on the go at the minute as well." This had him easily as the more experienced, at least in numbers, of the men present.

Bill and Frank chuckled saying they couldn't join in as they knew roughly what my numbers added up too and had a rough idea regarding Tracey as well.

Tom asked if it was full sex or did heavy petting count and we agreed that we could count full sex and then separately admit to handjobs and blowjobs we had given out.

He chuckled saying that he would guess,

"About ten to a dozen for Tracey and about the same for Anna for full sex."

Phil was a bit more brazen saying it was, "Easier for women to get cock," and so he was "going twenty to twenty five for us both," with me just pipping it he thought.

I asked why and he laughingly said I looked the dirtier of the two of us.

"Cheeky sod," I laughed back at him.

Tony hummed and hawed guessing our ages at late thirties early forties, and that he thought twenty sounded about right but he was thinking top end so nearer thirty.

Tracey laughed saying that after we came back from the loo all would be revealed, adding that Tom still got the first real fun back at the house for being so nice.

In the loo we giggled together and admitted that we were both really turned on and couldn't wait to get to the house and savour some cock.

We kissed passionately in the toilets and felt each other up. "I'm going to eat your pussy till you squirt all over me you dirty bitch," Tracey said to me as we parted from our kiss.

"I fucking hope so," I laughed. "I'm gonna eat your arse you tart," I joked back to her, just as a middle aged woman walked in. We laughed as we walked out, not having a clue if she had heard us at all.

Back at the table we finished a drink and then agreed to another round before we headed off home. The taxi would take about half an hour to get to us and the journey was another thirty minutes or so.

Tracey went first saying that she had enjoyed full sex with twenty nine different men since she started having fun and added that she had now had enjoyed sex with four women as well, me being one of them.

Her blowjob only and handjob total was about similar she added, mainly in her teens but a few quickies after night clubs and bars. Some of them being men she had later had full sex with so altogether about forty different men had enjoyed fun with her over the years.

Phil gasped saying,"Bloody hell that's one hell of a lot," to which Frank chuckled, "Oh that's nothing mate."

I was smiling at him as I told them all of my numbers, taking pleasure in the look of delight,shock, and pure lust in each of their eyes.

I admitted to having given blowjobs and handjobs to over one hundred different men since I started having fun, adding that most had ended up fucking me at some point and that from memory my total of different men who had fucked with me was now in the late eighties.

My best guess being about eighty eight.

Looking at Tony I said," So tonight I will be breaking the ninety mark and I can't fucking wait."

This seemingly shocked Tom as he looked across at me smiling.

"Has that shocked you?" I asked him to which he replied, " Honestly a little bit yes Anna."

Tony replied that he thought it was excellent that I was such a cock hungry wife.

I laughed back saying,"I don't take that as an offense, in fact it's pretty accurate and I do love fucking, and I love cock."

Phil asked me how many women I had been with and I said that number was now up to about half a dozen agreeing with Bill and Frank that they would all love Louise if they ever got a chance to meet her.

Leaning across the table and holding my hand Tony asked me," Do you prefer cock or pussy then?"

I licked my lips disgustingly and said in response, "Big, hard cocks definitely, but I do love the taste of a pussy as well. Even better if the taste of pussy is on a stiff hard cock after it's been fucking."

On looking across to where Tracy was sitting in between Phil and Frank they both were now openly rubbing her legs as she turned and kissed Phil.

It started with just a little peck but then they were soon snogging the face of each other as we all watched in anticipation.

They were tonguing each other like mad with Tony still holding my hand.

He looked at me saying, "It looks like your friend is getting hot to trot."

I replied, "If her cunt is as wet as mine there must be steam coming from it."

This brought a round of laughter with Tony admitting,"Well if everybody else's cock is as hard as mine and they could cut steel with it."

We finished our final drinks as the taxi finally arrived to take us to Tom's house.

Once inside Tracy and I sat together at the back telling the guys they would have to try and guess what outfits we were going to be wearing for them that night.

Tom quickly asked whether the outfits included stockings and high heels to which we both answered of course.

We were then asked whether the costumes would be short to which Tracy replied, "Absolutely, so short our arses will be hanging out of them."

We were all in a very jolly mood from several drinks and the air was filled with the sexual tension normally found in the build up to some fun and games.

Tom guessed that one of us would be wearing a 'naughty nurse' costume to which Tracy said, " Give the man a prize that's what I will be wearing for you."

Phil guessed that I would be wearing a French maids outfit to which I said,"I could have brought one but I decided not to. So sorry no French maid on the menu tonight."

Tom then guessed that I would be wearing a 'Naughty school girl outfit' to which again I replied,"I could have, but again I decided against it," and that I was going to try something a little bit different for them all to enjoy.

Tony was the one who finally got the answer correct saying he thought it would be a naughty police officer costume.

I said, "Yes, give the man a prize as well. You're all going to be under arrest little bit later and I hope I get some abuse from your truncheons."

We joked and laughed for most of the journey and after about twenty-minutes Tracy and I gave them a little performance whilst we kissed each other deeply at the back of the minibus to much cheering and egging on.

We tongued each other hard and fast, licking each other's faces and making sure that the guys got plenty of entertainment as we felt each other up and snogged each other deeply.

As we broke up we told them all, "That was just a little taster of what will come for you once we get changed and are inside."

On arrival we were bundled into the house quickly, hands all over us both and as we did so as we also fumbled and felt the guy's trouser bulges up.

Once everyone was inside he was shown upstairs to the spare room where we could get changed into our costumes.

The guys settled themselves into the living room with another round of drinks and Tracey and I could hear the telltale sound of a porn DVD being played as well.

We again kissed each other and snogged deeply feeling each other up as we undressed to get fully naked.

My bald cunny was on fire as was Trace's and we both had a couple of fingers up each other as we kissed deeply hoping that the night would bring all we hoped for.

It didn't take us long to get ready and once we applied some makeup and perfume and felt each other up a little bit more it was time to head down stairs.

Tracey looked stunning in a very short light blue nurse's uniform, with the big white cross on it, and a tiny little hat perched on top of her blonde head.

She had white stockings and a suspender belt on along with a pair of ridiculously high, and what I could only describe as stripper high heels. They are completely see-through and glass like. She looked absolutely amazing with her big tits almost spilling out the front of sexy nurse uniform. Like me she didn't bother with any bra and knickers so her shaved pussy was easily feelable and visible.

The police uniform I had opted for was a tiny black, mini skirt with a white cutaway blouse so my tits were spilling out of it. A police officer hat with the checkered band around it, a pair of seamed black stockings with a matching black and red suspender belt and a pair of strappy high heels to top the look off.

By this point we were both absolutely gasping and desperate for a good fucking as we made our way down the stairs into the living room where the guys were all sat watching a dirty DVD as a filthy looking blonde wife was being fucked rotten by a group of black men.

On walking into the room we were greeted with a chorus of wolf whistles and cheers, all of the guys telling us how sexy we looked and that they were very impressed with our outfits.

We laughed back saying that we were delighted to please them but a little bit disappointed that they were still all fully clothed.

"I hope you're going to be getting undressed," I jokingly said Phil. "You have two dirty bitches here who need some cock, so you guys better get stripping soon."

Tracey was standing in the middle of the room watching the blonde wife taking a pounding from behind as she also sucked on two cocks.

Slipping a finger onto her clit as she watched the action she said, "Now that's exactly how I expect to be within the next few minutes, so you guys better get naked because my fanny needs attention and I want at least one of my mouth as well."

Tom reminded us that he had been promised 'first dibs' as he put it and we both replied that we couldn't wait to get our hands on him once he was naked.

As the guys all began to undress Tracey and I started kissing each other again and feeling each other up being egged on by the men to put on a little lezzie show for them before the real action started.

Tracey soon had three fingers slamming in and out of my wet cunt hole as I leant against the wall with her tongue down my throat.

I could see that Bill was naked, sporting a hard-on and I looked across and smiled at him as I opened my legs more to allow my friend to really finger fuck me hard.

"Taking it like the dirty married slut you are as usual," he laughed at me.

"Too fucking right ,"I said back to him. "Go on Tracey pound my wet fucking cunt. Pound it hard so these guys can see how wet I am."

She continued to slam my pussy hard with her fingers bringing me close to an orgasm.

"Do you want to come now as well babes?" she asked me. " Or do you want me to slow down a little bit."

With my legs spread wide and my heels dug into the floor I looked across at Phil and said, "Get your face down here because Tracey is going to finger fuck me until I squirt all over the place and I want to send my juice all over your fucking face."

Tracey and I were now kissing again passionately. She continued to fingerbang me and play with my clit hard and fast.

Phil was now completely naked with a massive hard-on as he came closer to me and began feeling my stockinged legs up.

"Get my tits out and suck them," I said. "Lick and suck them as Tracey brings me off and then when I'm just about to come I want to come all over your face."

He did as asked and soon both my tits were out of my white blouse, the buttons almost being ripped open with him sucking on one and Frank really going to town, licking and sucking on the other.

Tony wasted no time and was feeling Tracey up and had two fingers slipped up her as she continued to finger me hard.

"I'm going to cum," I said. " You're going to bring me off. Get your fucking face down there," I almost commanded to Phil looking at him as he continued licking my left tit.

He clearly wanted to taste my pussy juices as within a flash he was kneeling at my feet his face inches from my sloppy wet cunny as I began to cum off heavily.

"Oh fuck, that's it Tracy babes. Fuck it. Fuck it really hard," I begged as I started to squirt my juice for the first time that night.

The sounds of slipping and slopping filled the room as Tracey's hand was a blur and she had four fingers now slamming in and out my wide open wet cunt.

12